Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Six Kind Of Relationship That Will Never Work - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Six Kind Of Relationship That Will Never Work (1516 Views)

Reasons Why Long Distance Relationships Will Never Work / Six Kind Of Men, Women Should Avoid Dating / 8 Things Men Want in A Relationship That Every Woman Should know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Kind Of Relationship That Will Never Work by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 15, 2017
01. Sex driven relationship.
02.Romance driven relationship.

03. Lie driven relationship.
04.Money driven relationship.
05. Guilt driven relationship.
06.Class driven relationship.

1 Like

Re: Six Kind Of Relationship That Will Never Work by austin2all: 10:07am On Feb 15, 2017
buhari/tinubu kind of relationship
Re: Six Kind Of Relationship That Will Never Work by austin2all: 10:07am On Feb 15, 2017
biafra/nigeria kind of relationship

1 Like

Re: Six Kind Of Relationship That Will Never Work by Mrbigman1(m): 10:15am On Feb 15, 2017
Recharge card kinda relationship

2 Likes

Re: Six Kind Of Relationship That Will Never Work by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 15, 2017
I'm in a number 5
Re: Six Kind Of Relationship That Will Never Work by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
Mine was no 2
Re: Six Kind Of Relationship That Will Never Work by firstking01(m): 4:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
You are just stating the obvious.
Re: Six Kind Of Relationship That Will Never Work by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2017
oilyqueen:

Sincere4u, during the preriod he was still with us
and responds to few of my messages, once stressed that for a man to work hard in school, graduate and work hard to make a living before marrying, that he deserves nothing less than a woman that satisfies his desires for a wife. That one mustn't marry out of pity but should go for a Lady that justifies all the efforts he put in in becoming what he is.
Based on his submussion i suppose a seventh point should be:

07. Pity driven relationships.
Re: Six Kind Of Relationship That Will Never Work by MrAwePresident: 9:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
oilyqueen:

so what type of relationship will last?
Re: Six Kind Of Relationship That Will Never Work by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 16, 2017
MrAwePresident:
so what type of relationship will last?

Christ driven relationship

(1) (Reply)

Confession:- I Can't Just Stop Having Sex With My Dad / Forgive Your EX / When A Guy Ask A Lady "Have You Eaten" ? (joke)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.