Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,459 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Difference Between February 14th And February 15th In Most Woman (pic) 18+ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difference Between February 14th And February 15th In Most Woman (pic) 18+ (4606 Views)

Arab Man Leaves His big Joy Stick Exposed Unknowingly (pic) 18+ / I Love Him But His Preeq Is Too Biiiiiggg, Advice Me(pic) 18+ / Dirty Nigerian Girl Forcing Herself On Arab Guy In A Club(pic) 18 + Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between February 14th And February 15th In Most Woman (pic) 18+ by Virginkpekus(f): 11:53am On Feb 15, 2017
grin

5 Likes

Re: Difference Between February 14th And February 15th In Most Woman (pic) 18+ by MrGreenMavro: 11:53am On Feb 15, 2017
grin

Na so urs be? ur BF dy wicked in the other room sha....make Buhari learn from am grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between February 14th And February 15th In Most Woman (pic) 18+ by horlahwaley(m): 12:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
lol
Re: Difference Between February 14th And February 15th In Most Woman (pic) 18+ by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 15, 2017
Hahhajahahjajajhahahahhahahaa

U dey craze ooooooooo

Re: Difference Between February 14th And February 15th In Most Woman (pic) 18+ by Kingsley1000(m): 12:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
leaders of tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Difference Between February 14th And February 15th In Most Woman (pic) 18+ by slimmdree(m): 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2017
Yall need christ in your life..... undecided undecided
Re: Difference Between February 14th And February 15th In Most Woman (pic) 18+ by iamdewaleh: 2:04pm On Feb 15, 2017
apostle must hear of dis

1 Like

Re: Difference Between February 14th And February 15th In Most Woman (pic) 18+ by pointblank247(m): 3:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
choi . girl you are creativly very spoilt. obulu ogwu ole
Re: Difference Between February 14th And February 15th In Most Woman (pic) 18+ by youngfocus(m): 3:50pm On Feb 15, 2017
NA all girl there name attach to virgin dey talk dirty I don't knw y
Re: Difference Between February 14th And February 15th In Most Woman (pic) 18+ by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
youngfocus:
NA all girl there name attach to virgin dey talk dirty I don't knw y
notorious virgin tinzs
Re: Difference Between February 14th And February 15th In Most Woman (pic) 18+ by youngfocus(m): 4:53pm On Feb 15, 2017
grin grin grin grin[quote author=lefulefu post=53739702] notorious virgin tinzs[/quote

1 Like

Re: Difference Between February 14th And February 15th In Most Woman (pic) 18+ by obinna58(m): 4:57pm On Feb 15, 2017

Re: Difference Between February 14th And February 15th In Most Woman (pic) 18+ by Bintexidris(f): 5:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
funny
Re: Difference Between February 14th And February 15th In Most Woman (pic) 18+ by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:06pm On Feb 15, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Difference Between February 14th And February 15th In Most Woman (pic) 18+ by kekakuz(m): 7:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
obinna58:
guyz I no fit shout
www.atomicfundz.com
100% in 4 days
it's just amaizing
Re: Difference Between February 14th And February 15th In Most Woman (pic) 18+ by MrOreo(m): 8:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
Lmao
Op na catarrh u get for skull, no be brain.
Sadly, u speak the truth.
Re: Difference Between February 14th And February 15th In Most Woman (pic) 18+ by eightsin(m): 8:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
Lmfao
Re: Difference Between February 14th And February 15th In Most Woman (pic) 18+ by skare: 10:02pm On Feb 15, 2017
VALENTINE LETTERS TO GIRLS IN THE 70's + 80's.

St. John Gram School,
Oke-Atan, Ilode.
P. O. BOX 01
Ile-Ife, Oyo State.
13Th FEB, 1985.

Dear Sweet Chi,

Time and ability plus double capacity has forced my pen to dance automatically on this benedicted sheet of paper. I hope you're swimming in the wonderful pool of Mr. Health there. I am also palambulating in the cool breeze of wellness here.

Sweetie pie, the reason why this miraculous thing is happening is because, honey, I love you spontaneously, and as I stand horizontally parallel to the wall and vertically perpendicular to the ground now, I only think of you, since you are a fantastic and fabulous girl put together as fantabulous. I implore you to decipher this my anthem of love oozing out from the innermost pendulum of my thoraxial cavity.

Darling, please stop haranguing with the feelings in my heart because I love you more than a snake loves rat.

To me each day I start by dreaming of you. Each time I see you my metabolism suddenly halts and my peristalsis goes in reverse gear. My medula oblangata also ceases functioning.

Crazy, crazy, crazy you may say but this is verily veritable. If only you knew what is going on in my encephalon you would prostrate. That's why I need to see you vis-a-vis soon for a better elucidation through tĂȘte-a-tĂȘte. No hyperbole & onomatopoeia, simple candidness.

Only u and me are protagonists in this subtle affair. As I cogitate and ruminate over the last episode, I genuflex before the Omnipotent and implore him to let this affair emulsify.

By the way, I was bamboozled, scintilated, exhilarated, and left in a state of prolonged euphoria by the contents of your missive which was quite edifying and exhalting. It left my bio-chemistry in a paradise-like equilibrium.

Empirically speaking, I love you chemically... I don't ever want to see gloom and doom looming over your angelic live portrait. Let my appellation be scribbled across your heart, with indelible ink. If any boy tries to ask for your companionship, tell him that you are leased and caveated.

I think I have to pen off here, because I still haven't finished studying electrolysis polymerization. But before I evaporate, I like to revitalize your memory with those encapsulating lyrics which proclaim that catarrh is my butter, your piss is my mimbo, the world's greatest lover is me.

Catch you later. Sleep tight and don't let those bed bugs bite you because you are too sweet for them. Goodbye for now.

Your slave in love, your pillow,
Kogberigbe.

(1) (Reply)

For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? / muscular vs cute face (for the ladies) / Which Is Worse. . . Your Partner Cheating On You Physically Or Emotionally?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.