Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives (51914 Views)

How to Marry a Good Wife that Won't Misbehave After Marriage [Picture] / Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? / Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
Oh!!!

This nigga didn't get the memo...

Recession isn't just a word, it real
Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 15, 2017
Picture or wedonbilivit angry
Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by temitemi1(m): 2:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
Afonjas go buy 1 shoe 25k and brag like say no tomorrow check him account na 2k 500 dey inside

5 Likes

Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by badtlimo(m): 2:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
pictures or i don't believe it
Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 15, 2017
Sometimes i just feel like mods on nairaland just push their posts to front page, no matter how useless or pointless it seem, just to get traffic on thier blogs, which I won't usually mind if THEY ACTUALLY PUT INTELLECTUAL THREADS IN FRONT PAGE ONCE IN A WHILE. Haba!!!!!
such crap recently na for linda blog

2 Likes

Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by Godmother(f): 2:22pm On Feb 15, 2017
These guys just fall their hands. 80' is 20k apiece and they can't handle that
They must be fake yankee guys.

1 Like

Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by Eledan: 2:25pm On Feb 15, 2017
Moral of the story: Girls will always disappear when life is rough for you.

3 Likes

Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by cocoberry(f): 2:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
I know a baller here who is a Londoner...

GossipHeart:

Guys in the UK are just poor

I don't know why people migrate to the UK

They will come dey brag, i live in the UK and i send money to my relatives in Nigeria, maybe that relatives lives in a remote village in Ogun state

No jobs, if you see their house you go pity for them, small chicken house

Even their roads dey tiny

Nigerians are Americans are the only ballers i know
Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by Baroba(m): 2:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
If you live in London and cannot afford an 80k bill ( BTW, this na between four guys) you really need to reevaluate your life.. Country where a nurse can collect £1200 a week, am not even talking of big boys in medicine or other notable professions, dont come here with degree in mass comm and fine arts or with no qualification and hope to make money..

3 Likes

Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by Mbediogu(m): 2:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
TrapQueen77:
Why he got upset? undecided

Na the ety tausan Naira trap am ni. And some background trap chicks.
Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 15, 2017
fake london boys grin
Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by abes(m): 2:34pm On Feb 15, 2017
Baroba:
If you live in London and cannot afford an 80k bill ( BTW, this na between four guys) you really need to reevaluate your life.. Country where a nurse can collect £1200 a week, am not even talking of big boys in medicine or other notable professions, dont come here with degree in mass comm and fine arts or with no qualification and hope to make money..
Can you imagine, 80k is around £120. Those guys really need to reevaluate their lives. Though I don't believe the story.
Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by Adobadaniel: 2:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
very funny
Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
Lol... I calculated my pocket yesterday and as the Economist I'm, I understood that going out to watch Champions League will be more economical than going to a club or one joint like that ...#useyourcommonsense

2 Likes

Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by chibuzorAbia: 2:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
Fake story!
Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 15, 2017
Mbediogu:

Na the ety tausan Naira trap am ni. And some background trap chicks.

grin

Oohh He's been trapped.. But Ety tauzan naira for sure it's nothing to him sha.. With all those gayls entertaining him and booze be like MOET, Luc Belaire or Henessy..

Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by nairaman66(m): 2:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
Was at The Bay Lounge! Nothing like that happened ooO!!
Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by kenoz(m): 2:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
Lmao
Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by martinosi: 2:48pm On Feb 15, 2017
GossipHeart:

They will come dey brag, i live in the UK and i send money to my relatives in Nigeria, maybe that relatives lives in a remote village in Ogun state

Gas and more Gas.....dont open your mouth out of impulse..Gas may just come out...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by martinosi: 2:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
Jiang:
Sometimes i just feel like mods on nairaland just push their posts to front page, no matter how useless or pointless it seem, just to get traffic on thier blogs, which I won't usually mind if THEY ACTUALLY PUT INTELLECTUAL THREADS IN FRONT PAGE ONCE IN A WHILE. Haba!!!!!
such crap recently na for linda blog

Its becoming a habit..some much useless post on the front page of nairaland
Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by GossipHeart(m): 2:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
martinosi:

Gas and more Gas.....dont open your mouth out of impulse..Gas may just come out...

What is gas ??
Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
Accent everywhere grin, 80 tansan just like that shocked, foneh doesn't pay bills meh! grin

1 Like

Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
fijiano202:
Phonetics and english accent don't pay bills its can only draw hungry ladies to you
Na true talk be that
Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
GossipHeart:

Rubbish! I was born in the UK my parents are nigerians (IGBO) i visit nigeria numerous times although i am not very rich but 80 thousand naira is no big deal to pay in a bar, infact i don't know about nigerians living here but like i said 80k ain't sheet! Not even up to £100, I just came back from naigeria last week after 6 weeks in nigeria. So not every one is impolite not to pay their bills besides how do we know they are really residing in the UK? They could be living some were in the next street in that neighborhood. So chill! Or maybe you should tell us how you ball instead of criticising

1 Like

Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by jaybee3(m): 3:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
GossipHeart:

Not when £1 = N625

Minimum wage in Naij = N20K
Minimum wage in UK = £1.3K ~ N625k (After adjusting for Tax & NI deductions)

Nuff said!!!!

1 Like

Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by opara28(m): 3:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
lwkmd
Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by jaybee3(m): 3:21pm On Feb 15, 2017
ANAMBRA11:
Afonjas go buy 1 shoe 25k and brag like say no tomorrow check him account na 2k 500 dey inside

Branding does increase bank balance in the long run if well packaged/directed tongue tongue tongue
Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by theway83: 3:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
the manager is not doing well,he supposed to removed all they are shoes.yeye fowl.its by force to do val
Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by ollins(m): 3:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
I dont belive this story,I smell lies
Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by GossipHeart(m): 3:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
jaybee3:

Not when £1 = N625

Minimum wage in Naij = N20K
Minimum wage in UK = £1.3K ~ N625k (After adjusting for Tax & NI deductions)

Nuff said!!!!

Where do you see money in the UK ??

What job do you have or majority of Nigerians have in the UK

Lack of job rules the UK just like in Nigeria but Nigerians don't look for jobs, they hustle on their own which is very rare in the UK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" / Nigerian Guy Intentionally Breaks Traffic Law So He Can Meet Hot FRSC Officer / Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.