Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives (51908 Views)

How to Marry a Good Wife that Won't Misbehave After Marriage [Picture] / Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? / Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by GossipHeart(m): 8:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
Godmother:

Ok, teacher. English lesson is over.
When are we having maths?

Sorry to disappoint you

You need to work on your written English
Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by Godmother(f): 8:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
GossipHeart:

Sorry to disappoint you

You need to work on your written English

Normally I would let this slide cos I don't do e-fights;i I don't bring myself so low.
But I decided to go through your posts and saw you're antagonistic and quarrel with everyone.
So I leave you in peace. I won't give you the fight you are looking for.
Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by GossipHeart(m): 8:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
Godmother:

Normally I would let this slide cos I don't do e-fights;i I don't bring myself so low.
But I decided to go through your posts and saw you're antagonistic and quarrel with everyone.
So I leave you in peace. I won't give you the fight you are looking for.

Sorry, i don't fight with little rats, i just smack them on their head just to reset their brain
Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by pinkygurl(f): 2:22am On Feb 16, 2017
80k.that is what you get for hanging out with olosho.
Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by Lu2085: 7:22am On Feb 16, 2017
soleexx:
Hw much is 80k undecidedHw much is 80k

HAHAHA

1 Like

Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by Flow23(m): 10:05am On Feb 17, 2017
nairaman66:

Yes! Why?
Just wondering why someone will come on here feeding lies...
Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by nairaman66(m): 10:15am On Feb 17, 2017
Flow23:
Just wondering why someone will come on here feeding lies...

Yeah! It is surprising, I actually went there from Hard Rock Cafe! I didnt noticed any melee! The place was calm as usual. Or maybe this happened at Lasgidi Bukka since it is close to The Bay Lounge!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" / Nigerian Guy Intentionally Breaks Traffic Law So He Can Meet Hot FRSC Officer / Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.