Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives (51913 Views)

How to Marry a Good Wife that Won't Misbehave After Marriage [Picture] / Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? / Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by Rtopzy(f): 3:25pm On Feb 15, 2017
D changee eyaf shock dem.
Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by jaybee3(m): 3:25pm On Feb 15, 2017
Baroba:
If you live in London and cannot afford an 80k bill ( BTW, this na between four guys) you really need to reevaluate your life.. Country where a nurse can collect £1200 a week, am not even talking of big boys in medicine or other notable professions, dont come here with degree in mass comm and fine arts or with no qualification and hope to make money..

Nurse collecting £1.2K a week?

Slow down now Mr Man!!!1

Nurses doing banks or whatever they call it don't earn that much despite working round the clock

2 Likes

Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by jaybee3(m): 3:27pm On Feb 15, 2017
GossipHeart:

Where do you see money in the UK ??

What job do you have or majority of Nigerians have in the UK

Lack of job rules the UK just like in Nigeria but Nigerians don't look for jobs, they hustle on their own which is very rare in the UK

Vacancies everywhere for qualified/unrestricted workers so stop making false claims
Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by GossipHeart(m): 3:32pm On Feb 15, 2017
jaybee3:

Vacancies everywhere for qualified/unrestricted workers so stop making false claims

I go to the UK to watch Manchester united every week from the USA

Where do you see vacancies ??

What job do you have ??

You can work and make money in the USA even if you don't have qualifications or skills

Do you know what temp agencies are ?? I guess not
Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by jaybee3(m): 3:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
GossipHeart:

I go to the UK to watch Manchester united every week from the USA

Where do you see vacancies ??

What job do you have ??

You can work and make money in the USA even if you don't have qualifications or skills

Do you know what temp agencies are ?? I guess not

Okay i don hear

Now run along
Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by Nofuckgiven: 3:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
Typical afonja. Empty barrel,ode ni e tongue

1 Like

Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by Chijosky(m): 3:48pm On Feb 15, 2017
Naija Babes no dey doll na, see as them disappear like ghost.. Lmao
Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 15, 2017
jaybee3:

Not when £1 = N625

Minimum wage in Naij = N20K
Minimum wage in UK = £1.3K ~ N625k (After adjusting for Tax & NI deductions)

Nuff said!!!!
The exchange rate is becoming ridiculous! Maybe I should migrate to the U.K. to brag about earning £1k per month, lol

But I kinda agree that N20,000 per man bill is too high. They should have been more mindful of what they were ordering cheesy
Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by Flow23(m): 3:52pm On Feb 15, 2017
Fake London returnees them grin
Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by shine12: 3:56pm On Feb 15, 2017
GossipHeart:

Guys in the UK are just poor

I don't know why people migrate to the UK

They will come dey brag, i live in the UK and i send money to my relatives in Nigeria, maybe that relatives lives in a remote village in Ogun state

No jobs, if you see their house you go pity for them, small chicken house

Even their roads dey tiny

Nigerians and Americans are the only ballers i know
Every country has its own unique normality. Big does not necessarily mean good and small does not mean good too. Everybody knows that if you are looking for luxury, you will likely feel/see it more in the states. Everything in America is big and in your face. When they asked Chimamanda Adichie on why she choose America over the UK, she said America has more money to hand out. She’s right, it’s only in America I see business men giving a university $250M
It’s true that UK houses are smaller and the American houses are big. Their garages are for two cars etc, that’s certainly a luxury in the UK. Many of those UK houses that people see and call cheap are more expensive than some of the USA ones when you directly compare the status of the suburb (there’s no sense comparing NY for example to Leeds, of course, NY is 10 times more expensive).

On the being rich, I can only laugh, yes Americans appear on the surface to live large, big house, big car, big everything.I also find out that most of them have huge debts. Most buy everything even TV on debt. I believe the richest guy is the one that owes no man anything irrespective whether his bed is tiny or not and that person could be living in Abeokuta or New York or Dubai.

I will certainly not use American houses and cars to justify their financial health.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by Flow23(m): 3:56pm On Feb 15, 2017
nairaman66:
Was at The Bay Lounge! Nothing like that happened ooO!!
really?
Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by Ranchhoddas: 3:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
soleexx:
Hw much is 80k undecidedHw much is 80k
You fit take 80k chop food?
Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by nairaman66(m): 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
Flow23:
really?

Yes! Why?
Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by Mbediogu(m): 4:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Oohh He's been trapped.. But Ety tauzan naira for sure it's nothing to him sha.. With all those gayls entertaining him and booze be like MOET, Luc Belaire or Henessy..

You forgot to mention the connoisseur's favorite bottle Tia Maria. Better than Moet and others. Oh!
Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 15, 2017
Mbediogu:

You forgot to mention the connoisseur's favorite bottle Tia Maria. Better than Moet and others. Oh!

Seriously... U like Tia Maria? I better choose Kahlua or Bailey's grin

U drink it straight or u like cocktail like black or white Russian?
Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by Goalnaldo(m): 4:34pm On Feb 15, 2017
Jglad:

Movie dey sweat grin
no mind am.ewu
Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by Mbediogu(m): 4:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Seriously... U like Tia Maria? I better choose Kahlua or Bailey's grin

U drink it straight or u like cocktail like black or white Russian?

Straight or twisted with just anything around. I know Bailey's but not Kahlua. Where in the East can I get one?
Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 15, 2017
Mbediogu:

Straight or twisted with just anything around. I know Bailey's but not Kahlua. Where in the East can I get one?

Kahlua is like Tia Maria too.. But if u wanna try Patron XO coffee liqueur. grin

But I dunno what u mean by East? If ur talking abt Nigeria, I never been there yet..
Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by jaybee3(m): 5:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
CFCman:

The exchange rate is becoming ridiculous! Maybe I should migrate to the U.K. to brag about earning £1k per month, lol

But I kinda agree that N20,000 per man bill is too high. They should have been more mindful of what they were ordering cheesy

Don't mind them oooo
How they for do?

Less than 30 quid per person dey make them throw fit

Shior!!
Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by jaybee3(m): 5:04pm On Feb 15, 2017
Ranchhoddas:

You will soon realise it isn't excessive once you realise it's inclusive of alcohol

I think it's excessive though as it's always good to be mindful of others that don't have

2 Likes

Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by Mbediogu(m): 5:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Kahlua is like Tia Maria too.. But if u wanna try Patron XO coffee liqueur.

But I dunno what u mean by East? If ur talking abt Nigeria, I never been there yet..

Ok, but I stopped taking coffee products. I live in the my country Nigeria.. that's for now till next 7months. Cheers.
Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by airminem(f): 5:18pm On Feb 15, 2017
yarimo:
This movie go sweat die grin
Movie Dey 'Sweat'?
Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by Kingbuhari(m): 5:18pm On Feb 15, 2017
nah so those yellow-bar demons dey disgrace themselves in public.... if nah omo igbo come see as he dey go spray dollars even as he be deportee, the Ediot don use all the money he get from London host owambe for his friends

1 Like

Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by Kingbuhari(m): 5:21pm On Feb 15, 2017
GossipHeart:

Guys in the UK are just poor

I don't know why people migrate to the UK

They will come dey brag, i live in the UK and i send money to my relatives in Nigeria, maybe that relatives lives in a remote village in Ogun state

No jobs, if you see their house you go pity for them, small chicken house

Even their roads dey tiny

Nigerians and Americans are the only ballers i know
people from that particular region are genetically lazy, if u like carry them put for central bank of Luxembourg dem go still come back with nothing
Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by soleexx(m): 5:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
Ranchhoddas:

Yea i take masa in Boston for lunch.... worth $450 per person
Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by GossipHeart(m): 5:54pm On Feb 15, 2017
Godmother:
These guys just fall their hands. 80' is 20k apiece and they can't handle that
They must be fake yankee guys.

You're the fake one here

United kingdom is not Yankee

United kingdom is Jand

USA is Yankee
Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by GossipHeart(m): 5:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
cocoberry:
I know a baller here who is a Londoner...

To a poor girl, he would be a baller
Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by LoveJesus87(m): 6:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
fijiano202:
Phonetics and english accent don't pay bills its can only draw hungry ladies to you
Gbam! Too much sense
Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by LoveJesus87(m): 6:11pm On Feb 15, 2017
AngelicBeing:

True, empty barrel makes the loudest noise just to show off and yet they are broke niggas, some London guys are stingy because Queen Elizabeth currency is not easy to get, next news jare grin grin
No mind them. Them no know say that old woman dey stingy grin

1 Like

Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by Ranchhoddas: 7:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
I am sure you have no idea what $450 is.
soleexx:

Yea i take masa in Boston for lunch.... worth $450 per person
Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
Uncle London forget say him dey naija grin
Re: London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives by Godmother(f): 8:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
GossipHeart:

You're the fake one here

United kingdom is not Yankee

United kingdom is Jand

USA is Yankee

Ok, teacher. English lesson is over.
When are we having maths?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" / Nigerian Guy Intentionally Breaks Traffic Law So He Can Meet Hot FRSC Officer / Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.