Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,456 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" (33509 Views)

Buhari: I'm Not Ready To Meet nPDP Members / Photo Of El-Rufai Kneeling Before Atiku Dug Up By Nigerians For Attacking Atiku / We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by OreMI22: 11:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
Who told him i was wishing him good health?

I won't lie, i was wishing Buhari would just die so that President Osinbajo will take Nigeria out of the self inflicted recession and use of DSS to murder people unnecessarily.

Death will still catch him soon anyways.
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by Dhaffs(m): 11:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
Adonbelivit qan qan#bet9ja don pay
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by drdre51(m): 11:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
with all due respect, is the president back or he is still talking in prozy and over tweets?
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by Emepresh(f): 11:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
I pray he comes back in pieces grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by NigerianDiamond(m): 11:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
OreMI22:

I won't lie, i was wishing Buhari would just die so that President Osinbajo will take Nigeria out of the self inflicted recession and use of DSS to murder people unnecessarily.

You are not God, nigga! Be careful of what you wish others cos you never know what may betide you between now and tomorrow morning. The President may be ill but you are not in the position to pronounce death on him irrespective of whatever you feel his limitations and errors are. Let God judge everyone...
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by NigerianDiamond(m): 11:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
Mortals wishing another mortal death like they know their own final destinations. It is well...
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by anfasa3: 11:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
Thank God for your life sir.
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by adedayoa2(f): 11:56pm On Feb 15, 2017
Oyind17:
Lol, is there another Nigeria or it is this one I'm in. Bubu wake up, they prayed for your death
I didn't
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by guonno: 11:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
Dead men has no place among the living. Ask Abacha And yaradua if you think am not being thrutful.
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by Blaqchild4eva(m): 12:00am On Feb 16, 2017
Click "Like" if you pray for Bubu's death...

Click "Share" if you pray for his recovery and good health

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by kingPhidel(m): 12:01am On Feb 16, 2017
Observation!
Why can't they take an official picture showing their full body in 2D so we can see that our president clearly.
Of the supposed pictures of various visit to our president, none of em is in 2D not talk of 3D.
I can't fit understand....
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by ivandragon: 12:04am On Feb 16, 2017
this is all getting annoying.

if PMB is not 'sick', why not come back? doesn't he know the cost Nigerian tax payers are spending to keep him there?

tomorrow, he will start ranting about Forex & wastage of scarce resources.

I just wonder what the bill is for all these government officials who have turned 'visiting' PMB into a jamboree. its further unnecessary waste of resources.
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by Caseless: 12:10am On Feb 16, 2017
Oyind17:
Lol, is there another Nigeria or it is this one I'm in. Bubu wake up, they prayed for your death
what is this?
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by sekem: 12:10am On Feb 16, 2017
Sai baba

No evil wishes from any beast fashioned against will prosper.

It is automatic back to sender

Baba, you will live long to make Nigeria great again

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by fredoooooo: 12:20am On Feb 16, 2017
Welcome back sir ..
we are all going to die one day .But he who wish you death and in a hurry should go and wait for you over there ...
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by brookz: 12:43am On Feb 16, 2017
Whaoooooo, another killer punch to d Igbos & bigots.
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by Semper247(m): 12:53am On Feb 16, 2017
OKorowanta:
How long will they feed u with lies?
Why are humans so stupid?
So nobody has told u the truth that over a 100 million Nigerians want u dead?
Ohhhh...... IPod population now up to 100millions? Una no dey do family planning?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by Semper247(m): 12:56am On Feb 16, 2017
OreMI22:

I pity you....

Read what u wrote again and ask urself how a sane person came up with this comment

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by Ken4Christ: 1:06am On Feb 16, 2017
Three major mistakes of Buhari that is bringing so much disfavour are;

1. Bad economic policies that has further led to the devaluation of Naira.

2. Fighting enemies instead of fighting corruption.

3. Never condemned the killings of Christians by Fulani herdsmen.

For the sake of the last point, I wish him incapacitated but not death. Let him be medically unfit to continue and let Osibanjo put an end to the killings of innocent Christians. Anyone who wish him hale and healthy has not suffered lost from the killings and has not got feelings for thousands that have lost their lives.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by Rick9(m): 1:17am On Feb 16, 2017
grin grin grin Ahahahaahahaaha nawah oh people when dey pray make u delete make dem move on na u dey thank, it's well SHA.
But I never wished anyone' death SHA. But thanking them hmmmmm
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by Nobody: 1:29am On Feb 16, 2017
when will they start posting videos abi MB no dey London again? RIP bubu grin grin
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by ArcVictor9(m): 1:52am On Feb 16, 2017
Oyind17:
[color=#006600][/color]is he back?
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by Nobody: 2:27am On Feb 16, 2017
Caseless:
what is this?
Kilode? Why u no pick your call angry
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by Nobody: 2:30am On Feb 16, 2017
MajorGomwalk:
author=Oyind17 post=53749250]Lol, is there another Nigeria or it is this one I'm in. Bubu wake up, they prayed for your death

And for as many of you that are there wishing death upon your fellow man while you draw free breath, curse forever be on your heads as your obituaries will be announced before his own. Bloody swines
Learn how to quote when next you want to quote me. You are the cursed one here, did you read my post? Olodolistic, finger inching olodonista

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by wildernessVoice: 2:58am On Feb 16, 2017
Thank God for hearing from presidio in Abuja extension. Enjoy your relocation sir.
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by Codes151(m): 3:31am On Feb 16, 2017
nrexzy:
My able president enjoy ur vac..... even God rested who r you not to rest?
your comparing alhaji with God abi!! E no fit do God work o
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by Kingspin(m): 5:06am On Feb 16, 2017
All this while na today they remember tweeter? We need good change whether buhari or no Buhari.
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by WhoRUDeceiving: 5:18am On Feb 16, 2017
NigerianDiamond:
Mortals wishing another mortal death like they know their own final destinations. It is well...

Mortals are being serious unlike you that are a joker. Maybe you have gone to US to give birth for blue passport and see what "mortals" do to fight for their rights...

Complacent Nigg.er Areans here and there
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by Praktikals(m): 6:07am On Feb 16, 2017
Haters will be like: video or we no gree
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by EternalTruths: 6:38am On Feb 16, 2017
MajorGomwalk:
author=Oyind17 post=53749250]Lol, is there another Nigeria or it is this one I'm in. Bubu wake up, they prayed for your death

And for as many of you that are there wishing death upon your fellow man while you draw free breath, curse forever be on your heads as your obituaries will be announced before his own. Bloody swines

Should we bet with your life

If any community is attacked by Fulani herdsmen and he does not apprehend and prosecute them, your life will be used as restitution for the lost lives and a goodbye burial gift to help Buhari at the other side of the world.

As from today, your life has being placed on a life line. Any Biafran death in the hands of the military, for their just right, your life will be used as a ransom to compensate for those lives.

I declare today in the name of Yahweh Jesus and HolySpirit that if you ever keep quiet or support Buhari hypocrisy in the death of Biafrans, Shi'ites and Nigerians hacked down by Fulani herdsmen, your life will be cut short to serve as deterrents to others like you. Amen.
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by EternalTruths: 6:43am On Feb 16, 2017
Ken4Christ:
Three major mistakes of Buhari that is bringing so much disfavour are;

1. Bad economic policies that has further led to the devaluation of Naira.

2. Fighting enemies instead of fighting corruption.

3. Never condemned the killings of Christians by Fulani herdsmen.

For the sake of the last point, I wish him incapacitated but not death. Let him be medically unfit to continue and let Osibanjo put an end to the killings of innocent Christians. Anyone who wish him hale and healthy has not suffered lost from the killings and has not got feelings for thousands that have lost their lives.

Buhari will never return back

Fulani herdsmen terrorism won't go unpunished angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Jolly Nyame's Jail Sentence After Defecting To APC / Photos: See What Gov.Kashim Shettima Did To Control Hunger And Poverty in Borno / Gunmen Attack Chris Uba’s Convoy, Kill Two Security Operatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.