Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,943 members, 7,810,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" (33513 Views)

Buhari: I'm Not Ready To Meet nPDP Members / Photo Of El-Rufai Kneeling Before Atiku Dug Up By Nigerians For Attacking Atiku / We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by EternalTruths: 6:49am On Feb 16, 2017
davodguy:
Na lie

The guy don die. This pix was taken in front of my house grin

PMB died in January and was buried in Saudi Arabia

The above comment was made by a yiboo colleague in my office. She even wanted to bet with her salary that PMB can never return to Nigeria.
I'm still wondering why the Igbo hate Buhari this much?

Majority of the Igbo are Christians and I know the Bible preaches love, even for your enemies. I wonder the kind of bible they read. May be theirs is Aba made.

To wish a fellow man death is evil, talkless of your leader and president.

May all those that pray death for PMB have others do same for them too.

And may all that pray good health for him have good health and long life too.

Viva Africa
Long live Nigeria
God bless our president
God bless all well wishers too

You can't shout One Nigeria and Kill Igbos in the North

You can't shout One Nigeria and treat Igbos as 5%

You can't shout One Nigeria and keep quiet when Fulani herdsmen terrorism is perpetrated in Igbo land.

Buhari must go.

Buhari will remain in London till 2019 and later you can join him at the other side of life with Abacha in order to help him prepare food since Aisha won't be joining him soon. angry
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by Nobody: 6:51am On Feb 16, 2017
EternalTruths:

Should we bet with your life

If any community is attacked by Fulani herdsmen and he does not apprehend and prosecute them, your life will be used as restitution for the lost lives and a goodbye burial gift to help Buhari at the other side of the world.

As from today, your life has being placed on a life line. Any Biafran death in the hands of the military, for their just right, your life will be used as a ransom to compensate for those lives.

I declare today in the name of Yahweh Jesus and HolySpirit that if you ever keep quiet or support Buhari hypocrisy in the death of Biafrans, Shi'ites and Nigerians hacked down by Fulani herdsmen, your life will be cut short to serve as deterrents to others like you. Amen.
This is too much na, you should av ignored the kid
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by Tonason: 6:55am On Feb 16, 2017
Humm, indeed. Have you ever heard Nigerians praying for their leader to keep well before. The truth is that Nigerians always rejoice whenever their leader die, your is no different
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by johnamedu: 6:56am On Feb 16, 2017
I still believe that there is something APC government is hiding from us. There is no way bubu could stand in the picture like that without showing us his video to shame those that wish him death. If actually bubu can stand up to have a hand shake with saraki in that picture, APC government would have tried to fly him back to Nigeria or shown us the video instead of pictures. It is only their zombies they can deceive with that trash. I still find it very difficult to understand this kind of governance; a situation where some zombies will be jumping in excitement at sighting of their president in a picture. This is not how to run a government in an organised country. Ssmh.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 16, 2017
Did you see the sarcasm!!!?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by EternalTruths: 6:58am On Feb 16, 2017
Oyind17:
This is too much na, you should av ignored the kid

Kids like him shouldn't be ignored

His life being used as ransom will drive wisdom into others

For declaring us accursed, his life has been placed on the balance of life & death.

Mark my words, if he keeps quiet or support Buhari's hypocrisy in the deaths of Biafrans, Shi'ites and Nigerians hacked down by Fulani herdsmen, the world will hear his final story on Nairaland.
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by Bestbeelieve: 7:28am On Feb 16, 2017
you sick na vaccation you talk say you go.....na happy vaccance me i wish you.
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by bdauran: 7:54am On Feb 16, 2017
johnstar:
U must die

U will never go unpunished

Traveling, wasting moni, wt happened to d doctors in Nigeria?

And u lied to Nigeria dat u only travel for holiday

For lien u will die
Are you God?
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by amazon14: 7:55am On Feb 16, 2017
maberry:
We hear
Buhari I am not a fan yours but I don't wish you dead
Just come back and finish your work so that your zombies won't say "if only he had not died... if only he finished his tenure, he would have done better"

Thanks. You just spoke my mind. As much as I don't like buhari he should stay a life and finish his tenure.
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by ehissi(m): 8:04am On Feb 16, 2017
That's the disadvantage of taking selfie everywhere, it can be used against you tomorrow.

This pictures were taken in 2015, based Intel from Buharis Facebook account..........

The real question is, what is the Presidency hiding?

Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 16, 2017
OKorowanta:
How long will they feed u with lies?
Why are humans so stupid?
So nobody has told u the truth that over a 100 million Nigerians want u dead?

Oh really!

And where did you pull that statistic out off? Your ass hole?
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 16, 2017
johnstar:
U must die

For lien u will die

What if you died before him?
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 16, 2017
EternalTruths:

You can't shout One Nigeria and Kill Igbos in the North

You can't shout One Nigeria and treat Igbos as 5%

You can't shout One Nigeria and keep quiet when Fulani herdsmen terrorism is perpetrated in Igbo land.

Buhari must go.

Buhari will remain in London till 2019 and later you can join him at the other side of life with Abacha in order to help him prepare food since Aisha won't be joining him soon. angry

Throwing tantrums online won't help your cause. Why don't you take a trip to London or Saudi Arabia and assassinate him yourself?

Oh wait, lemme guess, you can't even afford a plane ticket.

Get a job bro and stop jumping up and down wishing someone else death.

For all we know you might even go to the beyond before he does.

Whatever his shortcomings are he is a human being and the elected president of this country.
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by LordOfNaira: 8:20am On Feb 16, 2017
johnstar:
U must die

For lien u will die

Go unpunished for what? You wish the president dead and sit there typing gibberish. Watch it, my friend. You may die before him because Death respects no one. Even unborn babies and new born babies die. It has never been just by age or wishes or illness

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by LeeMason(m): 8:27am On Feb 16, 2017
5% prayed for ur health and the remaining 97% actually wished u death grin
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by OKorowanta: 8:27am On Feb 16, 2017
Ioannes:

Oh really!

And where did you pull that statistic out off? Your ass hole?

Confused Nigerian
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 16, 2017
OKorowanta:

Confused Nigerian

I asked a simple question, how about you give me a simple answer...
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 16, 2017
LeeMason:
5% prayed for ur health and the remaining 97% actually wished u death grin

It's not by numbers or percentage. What is destined is what will be. Just like you don't know what tomorrow holds for you.
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by Arielle: 9:18am On Feb 16, 2017
davodguy:
Na lie

The guy don die. This pix was taken in front of my house grin

PMB died in January and was buried in Saudi Arabia

The above comment was made by a yiboo colleague in my office. She even wanted to bet with her salary that PMB can never return to Nigeria.
I'm still wondering why the Igbo hate Buhari this much?

Majority of the Igbo are Christians and I know the Bible preaches love, even for your enemies. I wonder the kind of bible they read. May be theirs is Aba made.

To wish a fellow man death is evil, talkless of your leader and president.

May all those that pray death for PMB have others do same for them too.

And may all that pray good health for him have good health and long life too.

Viva Africa
Long live Nigeria
God bless our president
God bless all well wishers too

10 million likes!
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by semyman: 9:48am On Feb 16, 2017
Wailers eku disappointments
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by tutorago: 9:58am On Feb 16, 2017
Baba we want you to come back soon with sound health.

We need you with passion. Keep up the GOOD WORK!

Private Tutors Needed Nationwide

Tutorago is urgently seeking for experienced tutors who are passionate about impacting positively on the education of our Clients across states in Nigeria.

Send your CV to info@tutorago.com
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 16, 2017
FG shld get a camcorder. I want to see bubu on snapchat
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by nrexzy: 10:48am On Feb 16, 2017
donbene4:
yes,after everything was good and in order..btwn..why didn't he spend his vacation here in Nigeria?.. So mch fr patronising made in Nigeria products
If its in nigeria then it cant be called vacation...
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by nrexzy: 10:49am On Feb 16, 2017
jice:

Mind how you call God in the affairs of men because God never rested because of sickness
Then why did he rest?
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by brightadekunle: 11:30am On Feb 16, 2017
Hahaha I no fit laugh
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by donsheddy1(m): 11:34am On Feb 16, 2017
I no sure say this man know wetin him dey talk. See the whole of my community were and still praying for your death o, including me ooo. RIP in Advance.
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by senitorspeaker(m): 12:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
Those that prayed thank u vry much my request was filled up so couldn't intercede
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by themanderon: 1:20pm On Feb 16, 2017
ehissi:
That's the disadvantage of taking selfie everywhere, it can be used against you tomorrow.

This pictures were taken in 2015, based Intel from Buharis Facebook account..........

The real question is, what is the Presidency hiding?

You actually have a point there, something doesn't seem right with that picture. The government has been taking it's citizens on a crazy roller coaster of lies since 1840.
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by Baresywood365(m): 1:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
How I wish social media was this elaborate during Abacha's reign.

I learnt somebody said Abacha didn't steal Nigeria treasure!
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by Mykelpato(m): 6:15pm On Feb 16, 2017
baba go slow
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by Caseless: 8:25am On Feb 17, 2017
Oyind17:
Kilode? Why u no pick your call angry
na flashing I see, madam. I wanted to call you, but forgot. I go call you this morning.
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 17, 2017
Caseless:
na flashing I see, madam. I wanted to call you, but forgot. I go call you this morning.
gringrin you call that flashinggrin

Good morning grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Cultural Centre Rivers Built By Wike To Be Commissioned By Ooni Of Ife / 30 Soldiers Killed In Mainok As Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Borno / Nigerian Navy Launches Falcon Eye Surveillance System (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.