Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" (33506 Views)

Buhari: I'm Not Ready To Meet nPDP Members / Photo Of El-Rufai Kneeling Before Atiku Dug Up By Nigerians For Attacking Atiku / We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by tekslee: 10:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
Photoshop

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by CRAPHA96(m): 10:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
g

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by Toketimt: 10:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
But shameless bastards keeps claiming that their father is dead
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by Tomjazzy2: 10:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
Let me categorically state it here that neither myself, my family, nor my friends fall into the category of "Nigerians" he referred to there.

We don't wish him bad though. We only wish him same thing that he wishes for Nigeria
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by Hahdi(m): 10:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
Get well soon Mr president cry

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by johnson232: 10:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
ALAYORMII:
This game is getting boring

Make a televised appearance and not some silly pictures here and there
the thing tire me... & to see some gullible nigerians believing these guys is really disheartening...

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by rottennaija(m): 10:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
Oyind17:
Lol, is there another Nigeria or it is this one I'm in. Bubu wake up, they prayed for your death

He had to remain presidential in his remark
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
I'm sure some people will believe this cheesy
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by misteryman: 10:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
I Still Doubt the Picture until he comes back to Nigeria otherwise, it will be the other way round. Wait, What of the other pictures, he only took one. Hmmn, Nigerians open your eyes.
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by EternalTruths: 10:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
When will he join his mate at the other side of life

Buhari don't come back again. angry angry angry angry
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 15, 2017
Senorprinz:
i don't know which is more useless, between arsenal and the nigerian economy.
Arsenal. Nobody dey compete for that post with them.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by LuvU2: 10:53pm On Feb 15, 2017
Awww I am buhari's bae. Wish I cld hug him smiley
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by jice(m): 10:54pm On Feb 15, 2017
nrexzy:
My able president enjoy ur vac..... even God rested who r you not to rest?

Mind how you call God in the affairs of men because God never rested because of sickness

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by Annie2059: 10:56pm On Feb 15, 2017
I guess Mr President Is just trying to be sarcastic
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by Bashirjaja01(m): 10:57pm On Feb 15, 2017
May Allah spare your life to fulfill your promise Allah huina sauki Baba
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by Tiffbuxas: 10:57pm On Feb 15, 2017
davodguy:
Na lie

The guy don die. This pix was taken in front of my house grin

PMB died in January and was buried in Saudi Arabia

The above comment was made by a yiboo colleague in my office. She even wanted to bet with her salary that PMB can never return to Nigeria.
I'm still wondering why the Igbo hate Buhari this much?

Majority of the Igbo are Christians and I know the Bible preaches love, even for your enemies. I wonder the kind of bible they read. May be theirs is Aba made.

To wish a fellow man death is evil, talkless of your leader and president.

May all those that pray death for PMB have others do same for them too.

And may all that pray good health for him have good health and long life too.

Viva Africa
Long live Nigeria
God bless our president
God bless all well wishers too
must you drag religion into it? It's a mentality not about being christain or Muslim... Or being igbo or your... It's d Nigerian mindset we are tribalistic to the bone

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by Olaiya26: 10:58pm On Feb 15, 2017
PMB twitter is not a enough, we need video message to prove all is well.
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by vioment: 11:01pm On Feb 15, 2017
I have a problem with our leaders going abroad for treatment. That tells me that the leader can be held ransom by the country they are treated at. It is disrespecting to the nation. I don't mind imported drugs after they have been vetted but a whole treatment and recovery is shameful. I am typing with my head in the sand.
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by MajorGomwalk(m): 11:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
EternalTruths:
When will he join his mate at the other side of life

Buhari don't come back again. angry angry angry angry
[quote
CRAPHA96:
bubu who dey prepare lie like this give u cry cry
abi them no dey allow u log online to see every wish we Nigerian dey wish for u...

BUBU WE NO WANT YOU TO SURVIVE!!!!!!!
JUST JOIN MY GRANDFATHER THERE cry

IF U LIKE GO BE PRESIDENT THERE!!!
author=Oyin
CRAPHA96:
bubu who dey prepare lie like this give u cry cry
abi them no dey allow u log online to see every wish we Nigerian dey wish for u...

BUBU WE NO WANT YOU TO SURVIVE!!!!!!!
JUST JOIN MY GRANDFATHER THERE cry

IF U LIKE GO BE PRESIDENT THERE!!!
d17 post=537
OKorowanta:
How long will they feed u with lies?
Why are humans so stupid?
So nobody has told u the truth that over a 100 million Nigerians want u dead?
Worksunlimited:

And they are still praying...
250]Lol, is there another Nigeria or it is this one I'm in. Bubu wake up, they prayed for your death [/quote]

And for as many of you that are there wishing death upon your fellow man while you draw free breath, curse forever be on your heads as your obituaries will be announced before his own. Bloody swines
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by olusipimp(m): 11:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
johnstar:
U must die

U will never go unpunished

Traveling, wasting moni, wt happened to d doctors in Nigeria?

And u lied to Nigeria dat u only travel for holiday

For lien u will die
after ur father, mother n family and c how painful it is to wish someone dead, then said baba will do sand upon sand in ur grave....useless being
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by donbene4(m): 11:09pm On Feb 15, 2017
nrexzy:
My able president enjoy ur vac..... even God rested who r you not to rest?
yes,after everything was good and in order..btwn..why didn't he spend his vacation here in Nigeria?.. So mch fr patronising made in Nigeria products
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by Amoto94(m): 11:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
Only bile filled buffoons wish the President death. God pass dem
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by donbene4(m): 11:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
MajorGomwalk:
author=Oyind17 post=53749250]Lol, is there another Nigeria or it is this one I'm in. Bubu wake up, they prayed for your death

And for as many of you that are there wishing death upon your fellow man while you draw free breath, curse forever be on your heads as your obituaries will be announced before his own. Bloody swines
cures forever be on your head also bcs you jst wished pple dead..fool!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by everozone: 11:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
Buhari,where u dey?You dey land of the livings or land of deads?We want see video where u dey talk.Talk to us,tell us why u never come back.We don dey tired of wetin those wey dey manage u dey tell us.We want hear from u.Pls,talk to us bubu.
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by CRAPHA96(m): 11:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
g

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by lazsnaira(m): 11:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
davodguy:
Na lie

The guy don die. This pix was taken in front of my house grin

PMB died in January and was buried in Saudi Arabia

The above comment was made by a yiboo colleague in my office. She even wanted to bet with her salary that PMB can never return to Nigeria.
I'm still wondering why the Igbo hate Buhari this much?

Majority of the Igbo are Christians and I know the Bible preaches love, even for your enemies. I wonder the kind of bible they read. May be theirs is Aba made.

To wish a fellow man death is evil, talkless of your leader and president.

May all those that pray death for PMB have others do same for them too.

And may all that pray good health for him have good health and long life too.

Viva Africa
Long live Nigeria
God bless our president
God bless all well wishers too
...SO EASY FOR YOU TO MENTION IGBO...GET A LIFE
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by ayobamiakinrind(m): 11:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
LivingHuman:
President Muhammadu Buhari, in a tweet, this evening said he is grateful to Nigerians for wishing him good health. He also thanked the senate leaders for paying him a visit to London.

He tweeted:

"I thanked them for visiting. I'm also grateful to Nigerians, Christians and Muslims alike, for their prayers and kind wishes for my health"

https://mobile.twitter.com/MBuhari/status/831963571118546944

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/02/buhari-im-grateful-to-nigerians.html

The best our expatriate President can offer is Twitter gratitude.
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by elotajohn1(m): 11:22pm On Feb 15, 2017
MAY THE PLANE THAT WILL BRING BACK OUR PRESIDENT NEVER CRASH

Just kidding shaa grin grin grin
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by ProudArewa: 11:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
johnstar:
U must die

U will never go unpunished

Traveling, wasting moni, wt happened to d doctors in Nigeria?

And u lied to Nigeria dat u only travel for holiday

For lien u will die
you might even die b4 him
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by smartiyke78: 11:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
Senorprinz:
i don't know which is more useless, between arsenal and the nigerian economy.

My broda, both are in thsame canoe, peddling without a direction....
Ndi ara!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by ufuosman(m): 11:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
Baba if you know some people mind towards you, hmmmm. Baba just get well, when you come, I will play You the tape
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
ALAYORMII:
This game is getting boring

Make a televised appearance and not some silly pictures here and there

naa so naa talk with aisha buhari,,, she travel go us post video,,send pix yet d wailers say she no snap on barack obama's bed they dnnt believe ..
trump call buhari even us & uk no debunk am ,,wailers say naa lie,....
even if buhari send video ,,human beings of nairaland will say all manners unthinkable trash.. friction etc
nigerians are nt the kind of people to converse with ,,simply put them whr they belong ..in yoruba "won fe apon'le" ... if d pix no do una,, buy ticket go london nd visit tew..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest, Move Agba Jalingo To Abuja (Photo) / FG Names 15 Terrorism Financiers, BDCs, Plans Sanctions / Aso Villa News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.