Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,892 members, 7,810,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" (33508 Views)

Buhari: I'm Not Ready To Meet nPDP Members / Photo Of El-Rufai Kneeling Before Atiku Dug Up By Nigerians For Attacking Atiku / We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by Caseless: 12:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
Oyind17:
gringrin you call that flashinggrin

Good morning grin
na very short ringing i see. Maybe na network cause am. But u told me you'd call after church service, why na after 30hrs u come call.
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
Caseless:
na very short ringing i see. Maybe na network cause am. But u told me you'd call after church service, why na after 30hrs u come call.
You even count the hoursgrin

Sorry I missed your call
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by Caseless: 4:06pm On Feb 17, 2017
Oyind17:
You even count the hoursgrin

Sorry I missed your call
I didn't count, I just gave a rough estimate.
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
davodguy:
Na lie

The guy don die. This pix was taken in front of my house grin

PMB died in January and was buried in Saudi Arabia

The above comment was made by a yiboo colleague in my office. She even wanted to bet with her salary that PMB can never return to Nigeria.
I'm still wondering why the Igbo hate Buhari this much?

Majority of the Igbo are Christians and I know the Bible preaches love, even for your enemies. I wonder the kind of bible they read. May be theirs is Aba made.

To wish a fellow man death is evil, talkless of your leader and president.

May all those that pray death for PMB have others do same for them too.

And may all that pray good health for him have good health and long life too.

Viva Africa
Long live Nigeria
God bless our president
God bless all well wishers too

cowards from the waste....most you mention igbo in your hell bound life?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aso Villa News / Boko Haram Loses Fighters As Air Force, Army Repel Attack On Bita Village / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Jolly Nyame's Jail Sentence After Defecting To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.