Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Seun,lalasticlala And Other Mods,ban This Character Donwale - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seun,lalasticlala And Other Mods,ban This Character Donwale (1277 Views)

Flee From Women That Have This Character / Lalasticlala Set To Wed / Seun, Lalasticlala, Please Look Into This!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun,lalasticlala And Other Mods,ban This Character Donwale by Nostradamus: 10:21pm On Feb 15, 2017
i don't know if this is the appropriate section for my complaint against this annoying character,he call. himself Donwale, I made a post on a thread in the autos section (a guy wanted to sell a lexus rx350),the youngman who just joined nairaland in february this,reacted to my post by calling me stupid,I replied him by saying 'your post shows your faulty upbringing (a properly brought up person should not throw unnecessary insults on a public forum like this ),the youngman went through my posts and start calling my family strange names (he called me a bastard, called my mom a prostitute and other names too numerous to mention -this is coming from a boy who registered less than a month and has already created a thread about his masturbating habit- I will be really glad if the mods can take appropriate action against the youngster.. his username is Donwale. cc lalasticlala seun ishilove orikinla fynestboi obinnau marpol dragnet puskin honsule
Re: Seun,lalasticlala And Other Mods,ban This Character Donwale by dacblogger: 10:25pm On Feb 15, 2017
Cry babies...the best thing to do is to report him and then ignore him.

This thread is not necessary.

1 Like

Re: Seun,lalasticlala And Other Mods,ban This Character Donwale by Weblow: 10:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
Bannin him wil nt solv it cos he wil combk stronger wit anoda moniker. Just learn to live wit it and dat makes u a Nlander

1 Like

Re: Seun,lalasticlala And Other Mods,ban This Character Donwale by BLACKCHARGER(m): 10:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
So they should ban an entire person cos he beefed you... Mtchew.. If he beef u.. Beef am back... If u no get strength.. Forget am... I have seen many stupid people in this forum... But i didn't create any thread.... Jes ignore dem and live your life

1 Like

Re: Seun,lalasticlala And Other Mods,ban This Character Donwale by SINZ: 10:40pm On Feb 15, 2017
Nostradamus:
i don't know if this is the appropriate section for
my complaint against this annoying character,he
call. himself Donwale, I made a post on a thread in
the autos section (a guy wanted to sell a lexus
rx350),the youngman who just joined nairaland in
february this,reacted to my post by calling me
stupid,I replied him by saying 'your post shows
your faulty upbringing (a properly brought up
person should not throw unnecessary insults on a
public forum like this ),the youngman went through
my posts and start calling my family strange
names (he called me a bastard, called my mom a
prostitute and other names too numerous to
mention -this is coming from a boy who registered
less than a month and has already created a
thread about his masturbating habit- I will be
really glad if the mods can take appropriate action
against the youngster.. his username is Donwale.
cc
lalasticlala
seun
ishil.ove
oriki.nla
fynestboi
obin.nau
mar.pol
dra.gnet
pus.kin
hon.sule

Cc: mynd44
Re: Seun,lalasticlala And Other Mods,ban This Character Donwale by Nostradamus: 10:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
dacblogger:
Cry babies...the best thing to do is to report him and then ignore him.

This thread is not necessary.
i only posted 'i dey fear this hustler seriously 'on a thread in the autos section (a guy wanted to sell a car -the deal seem fraudulent tho )everyone who commented on the topic were accusing the o.p of selling a fictional product (imagine trying to sell a lexus rx350 -not rx330- for #2.5m,a car dat's worth more than #5m and an iphone 6s for something below #50k),the donwale of a guy even called my darling mom a prostitute (a guy who just joined nairaland this month -what nonsense!! ).well have made a report to the mod anyway
Re: Seun,lalasticlala And Other Mods,ban This Character Donwale by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
Is your mom a prostitute?, i guess "No" will be your answer.

Are you a Bastard?, "No" will still be your answer.

So why is his insults affecting you?, as long as nl is concerned, you are likely to meet his type, depending on how often you visit.

Grow a thick-skin to abuses.
Re: Seun,lalasticlala And Other Mods,ban This Character Donwale by Nostradamus: 10:45pm On Feb 15, 2017
Benita27:

So why is his insults affecting you?, as long as nl is concerned, you are likely to meet his type, depending on how often you visit.

smiley
Benita27:

Re: Seun,lalasticlala And Other Mods,ban This Character Donwale by Nostradamus: 10:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:
So they should ban an entire person cos he beefed you... Mtchew.. If he beef u.. Beef am back... If u no get strength.. Forget am... I have seen many stupid people in this forum... But i didn't create any thread.... Jes ignore dem and live your life
the guy really upset me today, the type of kids coming up in this Nigeria these days sef..
Re: Seun,lalasticlala And Other Mods,ban This Character Donwale by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 15, 2017
See as OP dey narrate...

Abeg ignore any idiot wey mention you.

Get used to ignoring idiots
Re: Seun,lalasticlala And Other Mods,ban This Character Donwale by middlebelter(m): 12:00am On Feb 16, 2017
I am strongly in support of the OP on this matter.

The truth is some young guys come to this forum to insult people instead of addressing the issue that has been raised by OP. It is necessary for Seun and his team of MOD to take a closer look into how they can enforce discipline on this forum. This has become very important because foreigners flipping through this forum will likely develop wrong impression about Nigerians. Secondly, such attitude has often denied this forum of in-depth analysis of issues. Once a thread has been introduced, you see such guys introducing tribal, political or religious dimensions to the discussion thereby and the next thing will exchange of insults.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun,lalasticlala And Other Mods,ban This Character Donwale by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 16, 2017
Lol
Re: Seun,lalasticlala And Other Mods,ban This Character Donwale by Nostradamus: 12:13am On Feb 16, 2017
middlebelter:

The truth is some young guys come to this forum to insult people instead of addressing the issue that has been raised by OP. It is necessary for Seun and his team of MOD to take a closer look into how they can enforce discipline on this forum. This has become very important because foreigners flipping through this forum will likely develop wrong impression about Nigerians. Secondly, such attitude has often denied this forum of in-depth analysis of issues. Once a thread has been introduced, you see such guys introducing tribal, political or religious dimensions to the discussion thereby and the next thing will exchange of insults.
thanks sir,imagine the youngman quoting me on my recent posts just to insult me and call my mom a prostitute (the insult on my mom really made me angry )a guy who doesn't know me in real life..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun,lalasticlala And Other Mods,ban This Character Donwale by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 17, 2017
too bad
Re: Seun,lalasticlala And Other Mods,ban This Character Donwale by Nostradamus: 11:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
ehis889:

Guy u went to dig up a new thread from 2015. In all ur explanation, u refused to mention that the thread is from 2015. Are u not ashamed?
kindly state the nairaland rule that's against digging up thread pls
Re: Seun,lalasticlala And Other Mods,ban This Character Donwale by FTBOY: 11:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
this op sounds like a newbie. imagine calling a whole lot of people - mods and non-mods - to ban a particular user. grin
dude, if you handle can't trolling, best thing is ignore and they'd swoosh out of sight. and you need to develop a thick skin too....if you must survive on nairaland..+

1 Like

Re: Seun,lalasticlala And Other Mods,ban This Character Donwale by Nostradamus: 11:23pm On Feb 18, 2017
FTBOY:
this op sounds like a newbie. imagine calling a whole lot of people - mods and non-mods - to ban a particular user. grin
dude, if you handle trolling, best thing is ignore and they'd swoosh out of sight. and you need to develop a thick skin too....if you must survive on nairaland..+
now i know how to handle dem, but sincerely, they are annoying.
Re: Seun,lalasticlala And Other Mods,ban This Character Donwale by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
Nostradamus:
i don't know if this is the appropriate section for
my complaint against this annoying character,he
call. himself Donwale, I made a post on a thread in
the autos section (a guy wanted to sell a lexus
rx350),the youngman who just joined nairaland in
february this,reacted to my post by calling me
stupid,I replied him by saying 'your post shows
your faulty upbringing (a properly brought up
person should not throw unnecessary insults on a
public forum like this ),the youngman went through
my posts and start calling my family strange
names (he called me a bastard, called my mom a
prostitute and other names too numerous to
mention -this is coming from a boy who registered
less than a month and has already created a
thread about his masturbating habit- I will be
really glad if the mods can take appropriate action
against the youngster.. his username is Donwale.
cc
lalasticlala
seun
ishilove
orikinla
fynestboi
obinnau
marpol
dragnet
puskin
honsule
How old are you
Re: Seun,lalasticlala And Other Mods,ban This Character Donwale by Nostradamus: 11:51pm On Feb 18, 2017
Oyind17:
How old are you
what has your post got to do with this thread
Re: Seun,lalasticlala And Other Mods,ban This Character Donwale by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 18, 2017
Nostradamus:
what has your post got to do with this thread
Trash section
Re: Seun,lalasticlala And Other Mods,ban This Character Donwale by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 19, 2017
too bad
Re: Seun,lalasticlala And Other Mods,ban This Character Donwale by eezeribe(m): 4:36am On Feb 19, 2017
middlebelter:

It is a public forum,you don't expect Seun to take whip and start flogging people up and down.
Even Facebook and Twitter are also filled with such disparaging remarks.
The so-called foreigners are free to develop whatever impression they like about Nigerians;what you see on Nairaland is a typical reflection of the mentality of the average Nigerian youth including you.
If you are so discontented with Nairaland,Go and create your own forum or simply deactivate your account.
Re: Seun,lalasticlala And Other Mods,ban This Character Donwale by Nostradamus: 12:12pm On Feb 19, 2017
ehis889:

Answer his question. U complain like a child who went to report his brother. U omitted the point the person u accused made just to gain pity. He asked if u can't see that the thread was from June 2015. Why would u did a thread from 2015 and start singing? U r obviously a child. U talk like a child and react like a child. I saw a thread of urs where u r looking for a business to start with just N30,000 yet u are interested in threads selling Lexus Rx330 and iPhones. Thief
y u come dey cry here read my signature son, it's a message for you, meditate on it day and night... am through replying you.

peace profound!!
Re: Seun,lalasticlala And Other Mods,ban This Character Donwale by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
cry
Re: Seun,lalasticlala And Other Mods,ban This Character Donwale by middlebelter(m): 8:23pm On Feb 19, 2017
grin
eezeribe:

It is a public forum,you don't expect Seun to take whip and start flogging people up and down.
Even Facebook and Twitter are also filled with such disparaging remarks.
The so-called foreigners are free to develop whatever impression they like about Nigerians;what you see on Nairaland is a typical reflection of the mentality of the average Nigerian youth including you.
If you are so discontented with Nairaland,Go and create your own forum or simply deactivate your account.
grin

(1) (Reply)

What Does The Bible Says About Living Together Before Marriage? / Nairaland Guys, Whats The Weirdest Way A Woman Has Hit On You? / Are Nigerians Accepting LGTB, Gays And Lesbian Community Indirectly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.