Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,887 members, 7,838,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

[EROTIC Story] My Girl Friend Wanting It Rough And Bitchy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [EROTIC Story] My Girl Friend Wanting It Rough And Bitchy. (965 Views)

Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. / Why Are White Women So Mean And Bitchy? / Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[EROTIC Story] My Girl Friend Wanting It Rough And Bitchy. by Realsmarttzy(m): 10:52am On Feb 16, 2017

She was moaning and squirming beneath my skillful hands. I took the opportunity and slid down to her wet pussy, licking her juices and sending her into a frenzy. Donald straddled her face, his massive cock entering her mouth and disappearing and she took every inch of him.

Outside the cabin the wind howled through the trees, snow falling so fast I could barely see the road from the window. Inside the fire was dwindling…both in the fireplace and my heart.
Yesterday I received the news. My lover of almost three years had found another woman…and he was in love with her. It all happened so fast. Just last week we were making plans to come here for the weekend, but instead here I am, and he’s out fucking someone else’s Arrow.

He was my friend, my confidante, the one person I trusted to be open with me, but for the past six months he’s been secretive….because he had another woman dangling off the head of his cock. He finally broke the news, telling me about his future plans, a future that did not include me. I was devastated.

I tried desperately to rekindle the fire, it was getting chilly. The power had gone out sometime during the night. Thank goodness for the pot crane in the old fireplace . At least I could boil water for some hot coffee. I sat cross legged poking the flames, a blanket around my shoulders but nothing underneath. My clothes thrown on the floor somewhere. The hot cup felt good going down.

I arrived yesterday ahead of the storm and instead of spending the weekend having a huge pity party for myself….I invited an old friend. She had been sleeping it off in the bedroom. We were so drunk last night.

We both arrived about the same time, made dinner and she made a fire. We both changed to just tshirts and panties, lounging on a big blanket in front of the warm flames. The wine was easy going down, after the first bottle she pulled out the tequilla. I can usually handle my liqueur but you know the saying…tequilla makes her clothes fall off…well yes it does. It also gives me the crying blues.

Melissa was a looker, long blonde hair, blue eyes and legs that stretched for miles. Her huge double D’s use to make me jealous but staring at them, as drunk as I was, made my pussy tingle. It was the strangest feeling.

As I sat spilling my guts, the tears poured out and she comforted me. It was nothing that we hadn’t done before , many times through our lives but this time seemed different. I don’t know if it was the tequilla, or her hot breath down my neck but I was aroused and I couldn’t contain it. As she held me, I could feel her breasts pressing against mine…they were huge. She looked at me, wiping the tears from my eyes , then to my amazement she leaned in and kissed me. It wasn’t a friendly peck on the cheek…it was a full on, open mouth tongue fest . She grabbed my shirt and lifted it over my head, and she sucked each nipple gently....... CONTINUE READING HERE - http://celebrityvibez.com/erotic-story-my-girl-friend-wanting-it-rough-and-bitchy/

(1) (Reply)

Just Broke My New Year Resolution / Man Marries His Smartphone In Church Ceremony (PHOTOS, VIDEO) / Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.