Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,995 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! (6323 Views)

My Fiancee Nag Alot And Im Tired Of Her / Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha / Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by Gabry(f): 4:20am On Dec 12, 2009
Baby! I hope you read this as I have no other alternative!  angry  HMM!  angry You wont listen to me. You wont talk to me. Now since u always read my post on NL, I hope you read this! NA WA FOR YOU BROTHA!  angry

My bf told me that his passport is expiring this December and he needs to renew it but has not much money for the time being. I gave him some money to renew it and he refuse to take it telling me that its his responsibility to come out with cash as he is the man in this relationship. I begged him to take the money and he still wont and I even kneel down on my knees and pleaded to him to take it, he still wont.

He told me that he will find his ways. Than I told him to take the money and pay me back later if he feels bad about it. He refuses and we end up arguing.

He has been acting like this so many times before and Im a little angry about this.   angry

He seems to be mad at me for helping out on terms of monetary issues. . . . . And now he wont talk to me just because I sent his parents some money for Christmas. Na waaa ooo! ABEG! Liz wants some money to buy Banana and Cake and to celebrate with her friends and she dey ask you for CHristmas Money you no dey give her yet. . . She is only 8 years old why can't I spoil her a little ehn!!!  angry  angry  angry

Anyways, guys, why are most of you so egoistic when it comes to this?     undecided

Ladies, how do you tame your man's ego?     undecided
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by C2H5OH(f): 4:23am On Dec 12, 2009
Shei your boyfriend is now most od us? Kindly give me the money and I will gladly snatch it from you. grin
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by Gabry(f): 4:28am On Dec 12, 2009
C2H5OH:

Shei your boyfriend is now most od us? Kindly give me the money and I will gladly snatch it from you. grin

Yahoo Boy! I no want to be your Maga angry
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by platinumnk(f): 4:28am On Dec 12, 2009
^^typical tongue tongue

Twinny- some men are fillemwith pride and some arent
I know my ex was extremely proud and he didnt want me to offer him a dime, though it wouldnt hurt me much. . .

Maybe hide the money under his pillow

and as for sending his people stuff
i dont know why he tripping

its not like he cant send his own, but you are sending your own
I sent gifts home to my boos sisters, stuff they would like cheesy
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by Gabry(f): 4:31am On Dec 12, 2009
platinumnk:

^^typical tongue tongue

Twinny- some men are fillemwith pride and some arent
I know my ex was extremely proud and he didnt want me to offer him a dime, though it wouldnt hurt me much. . .

Maybe hide the money under his pillow

and as for sending his people stuff
i dont know why he tripping

its not like he cant send his own, but you are sending your own
I sent gifts home to my boos sisters, stuff they would like cheesy

He says that I send to many toys and money to Elizabeth and she is getting fatter buying all the biscuits and the cakes for herself and also she becomes spoilt. And he says I spoilt his sister's children. They are 3 of them all very young as well like Lizzy. I cannot help it when I love Children. . . sad
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by oyinda3(f): 4:34am On Dec 12, 2009
na wa o. dis one na serious love wan tin tin
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by Gabry(f): 4:36am On Dec 12, 2009
oyinda.:

na wa o. dis one na serious love wan tin tin

Abi oo

ThoniaSlim:

No offense but I think your a foolish woman for bringing this to a public forum!

What you tryna do seek help or further embarrass your Boyfriend?

Embarrass ke? GOOD!  angry

ANYWAYS! Im more towards seeking for opinions and help. Read the last line. wink

Anyways, guys, why are most of you so egoistic when it comes to this?

Ladies, how do you tame your man's ego?
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by oyinda3(f): 4:39am On Dec 12, 2009
ur bf sounds very weird to me. if you don't want money from someone, don't tell him/her that u need money. simple as that undecided why is he telling u his financial probs if he doesn't need help from u?
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by Gabry(f): 4:40am On Dec 12, 2009
oyinda.:

your bf sounds very weird to me. if you don't want money from someone, don't tell him/her that u need money. simple as that undecided why is he telling u his financial probs if he doesn't need help from u?

No mind the dude. He tells me everything lipsrsealed
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:43am On Dec 12, 2009
Let me tell you. . .when you are dating a man. . .you try to understand the sort of man your dating.

Obviously he's not comfortable with you tryna help out with monetary issues

Yet you come on a public forum you know he also frequents to talk about how he doesn't have money to give his family and you sent money to his family. . .

You think you doing him a favor with this broadcast? Or rather you tryna make yourself look like the helpful girlfriend and blah blah blah!

Puhleaseeee!
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by C2H5OH(f): 4:46am On Dec 12, 2009
Yeah some babes sha. dem musto tell the public everything. we don't mind.
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by SweetT1: 4:49am On Dec 12, 2009
Gabry:

Baby! I hope you read this as I have no other alternative! angry HMM! angry You wont listen to me. You wont talk to me. Now since u always read my post on NL, I hope you read this! NA WA FOR YOU BROTHA! angry

My bf told me that his passport is expiring this December and he needs to renew it but has not much money for the time being. I gave him some money to renew it and he refuse to take it telling me that its his responsibility to come out with cash as he is the man in this relationship. I begged him to take the money and he still wont and I even kneel down on my knees and pleaded to him to take it, he still wont.

He told me that he will find his ways. Than I told him to take the money and pay me back later if he feels bad about it. He refuses and we end up arguing.

He has been acting like this so many times before and Im a little angry about this. angry

He seems to be mad at me for helping out on terms of monetary issues. . . . . And now he wont talk to me just because I sent his parents some money for Christmas. Na waaa ooo! ABEG! Liz wants some money to buy Banana and Cake and to celebrate with her friends and she dey ask you for CHristmas Money you no dey give her yet. . . She is only 8 years old why can't I spoil her a little ehn!!! angry angry angry

Anyways, guys, why are most of you so egoistic when it comes to this? undecided

Ladies, how do you tame your man's ego? undecided

If he won't take it, find someone else who will. He's just pretending, his broke behind knows he needs the money.
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by Gabry(f): 4:50am On Dec 12, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Let me tell you. . .when you are dating a man. . .you try to understand the sort of man your dating.

Obviously he's not comfortable with you tryna help out with monetary issues

Yet you come on a public forum you know he also frequents to talk about how he doesn't have money to give his family and you sent money to his family. . .

You think you doing him a favor with this broadcast? Or rather you tryna make yourself look like the helpful girlfriend and blah blah blah!

Puhleaseeee!

C2H5OH:

Yeah some babes sha.  dem musto tell the public everything.  we don't mind.

And so? nairaland is a public forum and people post about how they bf or gf cheat on them and how they got dupes by their partner and how their fiance slept with another man or woman and all and so what? Big deal really. . . U should answer the question instead of mocking here. If you cannot answer the question, than move on to the next thread. Thank you.  smiley

Yet again. . . My question is to the MAN WHOM IS INTERESTED TO ANSWER THIS TOPIC, why are most of you so egoistic when it comes to this?  

LADIES WHOM IS INTERESTED TO ANSWER THIS TOPIC, Ladies, how do you tame your man's ego?
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by Gabry(f): 4:52am On Dec 12, 2009
Sweet T:

If he won't take it, find someone else who will. He's just pretending, his broke behind knows he needs the money.

Hmmmm. . . Ok Next!
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:53am On Dec 12, 2009
No need getting all hyper girl. . .

You made it public and I got every right to comment on it. . .

And I've given my two cents. . .you either accept it or ignore it. . .

And if you do not like my comment. . .bite yourself!  cool
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by C2H5OH(f): 4:56am On Dec 12, 2009
yeah kiss our asses. smiley
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by SweetT1: 4:56am On Dec 12, 2009
Gabry:

Hmmmm. . . Ok Next!

Yeah i can find you the next dude. a dude that won't even ask before he goes straight into your purse. I'm talking about a dude so broke he turns your couch to his bed. If that's the what you looking for let me know.
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by C2H5OH(f): 4:58am On Dec 12, 2009
what kind of relationship do you have with this boyfriend of yours.  he responds better to you talking to him through a forum, ehn

wonders won't end
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by sugarpp: 4:58am On Dec 12, 2009
personally i tink u r bein 2 forward sendn his family money n stuff especially wen ur guy is nt comfortable about it. I also tink ur guy is bein silly nt acceptn money from u (pride comes b4 a gr8 fall) tell him nxt time 2 nt discuss money issues wit u if he wnt b acceptn ur offer of help. This relationship is a bit wobbly shah
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by Gabry(f): 4:59am On Dec 12, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

No need getting all hyper girl. . .

You made it public and I got every right to comment on it. . .

And I've given my two cents. . .you either accept it or ignore it. . .

And if you do not like my comment. . .bite yourself!  cool

C2H5OH:

yeah kiss our asses.  smiley

And Im giving mine as well and you both can also ignore this thread if it doesnt suit your mentality. No need to be sarcastic or anything.   undecided
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by SweetT1: 4:59am On Dec 12, 2009
C2H5OH:

what kind of relationship do you have with this boyfriend of yours.  he responds better to you talking to him through a forum, ehn

wonders won't end

She giveth and he taketh kinda relationship.
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by Gabry(f): 5:00am On Dec 12, 2009
sugar pp:

personally i tink u r bein 2 forward sendn his family money n stuff especially wen your guy is nt comfortable about it. I also tink your guy is bein silly nt acceptn money from u (pride comes b4 a gr8 fall) tell him nxt time 2 nt discuss money issues wit u if he wnt b acceptn your offer of help. This relationship is a bit wobbly shah

Thanks. I needed that instead of listening to uneducated people mocking. They seem to mock more than they can think

Singing off. Going out. smiley
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by SweetT1: 5:02am On Dec 12, 2009
Gabry:

Thanks. I needed that instead of listening to uneducated people mocking. They seem to mock more than they can think

Your bf is a P-I-M-P cheesy
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:05am On Dec 12, 2009
Gabry:

Singing off. Going out.   smiley

lolzzzzz.  . .obviously you must be the one who's uneducated and got no brains to think. . .the reason you bring every silly argument with your boyfriend to a forum. . .

So no need to get worked up girl. . .you brought your problems to a public forum so accept whatever opinions come with it!

Bombo!  cool
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by C2H5OH(f): 5:08am On Dec 12, 2009
Gabry:

And Im giving mine as well and you both can also ignore this thread if it doesnt suit your mentality. No need to be sarcastic or anything. undecided
sarcasm my black arse. does this resemble a malaysian home to you? we trespass as we see fit.
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by SweetT1: 5:09am On Dec 12, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

lolzzzzz.  . .obviously you must be the one who's uneducated and got no brains to think. . .the reason you bring every silly argument with your boyfriend to a forum. . .

So no need to get worked up girl. . .you brought your problems to a public forum so accept whatever opinions come with it!

Bombo!  cool

Hey watch out thonia! The girl is good, i need me a girl like that in this tough economic condition. Girl, can i get your digits?
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by platinumnk(f): 5:11am On Dec 12, 2009
Gabry:

Gabby just do what everyone else does . . . create a new ID and post a topic

Hypocrites sha cheesy. . .let me hush lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by SweetT1: 5:13am On Dec 12, 2009
platinumnk:

Gabby just do what everyone else does . . . create a new ID and post a topic

Hypocrites sha cheesy. . .let me hush lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy

Yeah hush babygirl. Gabry, can i get your digits.

Pimpin ain't easy but it's necessary
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by C2H5OH(f): 5:14am On Dec 12, 2009
Who the hell are hypocrites. Hypocrites hide behind monikers to make their comments seen. None of that here.
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by platinumnk(f): 5:17am On Dec 12, 2009
C2H5OH:

Who the hell are hypocrites. Hypocrites hide behind monikers to make their comments seen. None of that here.

Really?  shocked cheesy I must not be on Nairaland.com, sorry, let me check my url tongue
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by C2H5OH(f): 5:22am On Dec 12, 2009
Forget the url. It's nothing a brain upgrade won't cure.
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by platinumnk(f): 5:27am On Dec 12, 2009
C2H5OH:

Forget the url. It's nothing a brain upgrade won't cure.

ok, remember to check with[i] your[/i] doctor, i know its not me undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couples With Huge Height Difference; Cute Or Not? / In An Alternate Universe: If Gender Roles Were Reversed ... / Let Me Leak My N.udes Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.