Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,904 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

...... - Islam for Muslims (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (218679 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by Excel70: 11:12am On Sep 23, 2020
Empiree:
he talked about those too. You may need to visit his Facebook page. Astrology and astronomy are two different things. So daily horoscope you see on the internet is haram in Islam because Hadith alludes to it
Jazakhumullahi khayran
Re: ...... by Kcblunt(m): 9:21pm On Sep 24, 2020
ikupakuti:

grin grin You don dey envisage how your neck go take long cheesy

No consumption of any living things or whatever comes out of them, like milk, honey, deer musk, eggs, fat, fish, poultry, cray fish, crabs etc

Your food throughout are plants, seeds, grains, vegetables, etc. But if you want fast result stick to berley/wheat & vegetable oil (chin chin, pasta, plain bread grin ) 250g per day. If you maintain this condition for 40 days while engaging in dhikr of any type day & night (4hrs sleep) with constant ablution, your ruh would have aqcuired the power & status to compel the aerial potencies & you‘ll have the ruhaniyya reduced to your obedience.

@empiree, thats one problem with the ruhaniyya & angels, everything is always on conditions. They want you to be like them by force. cheesy

@empiree.

Who has experience to share on 40 days fasting without. Meat or animal products.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 10:17pm On Sep 24, 2020
Kcblunt:

@empiree.

Who has experience to share on 40 days fasting without. Meat or animal products.
You wanna try out?.

Please do and share your experience with us.
Re: ...... by Kcblunt(m): 10:28pm On Sep 24, 2020
Empiree:
You wanna try out?.

Please do and share your experience with us.

Hahaha I think you've done it, before na grin
Re: ...... by Empiree: 1:02am On Sep 25, 2020
Kcblunt:

Hahaha I think you done it, before na grin
lol. You afraid to try out cheesy

You neck go long like eye ogongo grin

1 Like

Re: ...... by Tessyy1701: 7:37am On Sep 25, 2020
Empiree:
lol. You afraid to try out cheesy

You neck go long like eye ogongo grin

grin grin
Re: ...... by littleguy444: 10:40pm On Oct 17, 2020
LadunaI:

Oh... Sorry about that, seems Movado has been banned also. I see that there is hidden post below aumeenh post.

I was banned few days ago while trying to repost ikupakuti post for the first time. This there anti spam bot self Na wa o. Sheikh empiree don chopped ban tired for nairaland lol � . Anyway thanks maybe after the ban you will be allow to post it.
salam alaykum sir, I was hoping if you can explain the concept of ruh, nafs and body.
Re: ...... by littleguy444: 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2020
littleguy444:
salam alaykum sir, I was hoping if you can explain the concept of ruh, nafs and body.
perhaps sheikh ladunal is not around.
@sheikh empiree, movado19, bakar1, emekaraj and all other shuyukhs in the house, please you guys should do justice to this.
Re: ...... by Kcblunt(m): 10:34pm On Nov 30, 2020
Salam alykun house!

Happy New week.

I have a friend who is a C and S [ cherubim and Seraphim] member!

She claim, she has an angel that gives her information, through trance. Also said many mysterious things!

My question, what sources of power is that?

Jinn, Ruhaniyya? Or Angels.

Jazaakumullah kyran.
Re: ...... by yongLord(m): 7:21am On Dec 01, 2020
[quote author=Kcblunt post=96603262]Salam alykun house!
Happy New week.
i hope you get a response from the sheiks so the thread can be resurrected.
Re: ...... by Alhajiemeritus: 9:00am On Dec 01, 2020
Kcblunt:
Salam alykun house!

Happy New week.

I have a friend who is a C&s member!

She claim, she has an angel that gives her information, through trance. Also said many mysterious things!

Jazaakumullah kyran.
C and S people.
Those are possibly Jinns, but they think they are angels.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ...... by Kcblunt(m): 9:28am On Dec 01, 2020
Alhajiemeritus:
C and S people.
Those are possibly Jinns, but they think they are angels.

Thanks for your contributions!

1 Like

Re: ...... by littleguy444: 11:48am On Dec 01, 2020
Kcblunt:
Salam alykun house!

Happy New week.

I have a friend who is a C and S [ cherubim and Seraphim] member!

Jazaakumullah kyran.
it could be any of the three,only someone with kashf can tell which one is it right away.however the type of information she recives will go a long way in deciphering its source.for all we know it might be kashf(which Allah may have blessed her with), or jinn (maybe her inherent qareen's ability or some other jinns) and Allah knows best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by Kcblunt(m): 2:57pm On Dec 01, 2020
littleguy444:
it could be any of the three,only someone with kashf can tell which one is it right away.however the type of information she recives will go a long way in deciphering its source.for all we know it might be kashf(which Allah may have blessed her with), or jinn (maybe her inherent qareen's ability or some other jinns) and Allah knows best.

Thank you for your contributions
Re: ...... by Kcblunt(m): 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2020
Salam...do you know someone who can perform ruqyah without much money or free?

Someone needs help! Urgently.

Jazaakumullah kyran

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2020
Re: ...... by movado19: 1:57pm On Dec 05, 2020
littleguy444:
perhaps sheikh ladunal is not around.
@sheikh empiree, movado19, bakar1, emekaraj and all other shuyukhs in the house, please you guys should do justice to this.

Wa Alaikum Salam,
Ruh - This is a special light/ energy and it comes directly from Allah and it is the animator of the whole human body. It is what enables you to move, feel, and so on. It has its own requirements for sustenance.
Body - It is the gross material you can feel, touch, and see. This is your body, mine, and everyone else's too. It is the vehicle for the ruh to experience this plane of existence. It has its own requirements for sustenance.
Nafs - This is what makes up one's unique psychology. It is popularly known as the ego or ego-self. It comprises - but not limited to - your thoughts, actions, freewill, mentality, emotions, temperaments, consciousness, etc. This is what enables one to be judged for their stay here on earth. It carries the responsibility of exercising free will, except for those who are mentally challenged, in a coma, or little children. It can be influenced internally by qareen, jinns, angels, etc and externally by people, things, events, etc
There are different grades/types of nafs and the minimum qualification for a nafs to enter Jannah is for it to be a NAFS AL MUTMAINNAH Q 89:27-30.
Re: ...... by littleguy444: 3:57pm On Dec 05, 2020
movado19:

Wa Alaikum Salam,
Ruh - This is a special light/ energy and it comes directly from Allah and it is the animator of the whole human body. It is what enables you to move, feel, and so on. It has its own requirements for sustenance.
Body - It is the gross material you can feel, touch, and see. This is your body, mine, and everyone else's too. It is the vehicle for the ruh to experience this plane of existence. It has its own requirements for sustenance.
Nafs - This is what makes up one's unique psychology. It is popularly known as the ego or ego-self. It comprises - but not limited to - your thoughts, actions, freewill, mentality, emotions, temperaments, consciousness, etc. This is what enables one to be judged for their stay here on earth. It carries the responsibility of exercising free will, except for those who are mentally challenged, in a coma, or little children. It can be influenced internally by qareen, jinns, angels, etc and externally by people, things, events, etc
There are different grades/types of nafs and the minimum qualification for a nafs to enter Jannah is for it to be a NAFS AL MUTMAINNAH Q 89:27-30.
thanks i really appreciate
Re: ...... by nurain150(m): 9:50pm On Dec 11, 2020
emekaRaj:
This was the first time I saw them, since then wenever am fighting in my dreams they always come and fight with me.
Brother to my experience,they are not malaika But rather they are the shayatins.Recite duas before you sleep
Re: ...... by Alhajiemeritus: 8:22pm On Dec 12, 2020
nurain150:

Brother to my experience,they are not malaika But rather they are the shayatins.Recite duas before you sleep
Can you tell us your experience?
Re: ...... by nurain150(m): 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2020
Alhajiemeritus:
Can you tell us your experience?
From ruqiyah(expelling of shyatin black magic and evil eye) in line with sharia .
Those guys are shaytin and the signs you will know is that they misguide people such that some alfa think they are truly malaks.They command them to kufur.Bro for them to appear in your dreams u are in serious problem.Recite the quls 3x ayat qurisiyu 1x .that in accordance with Sunnah download azkhar app from google store or iOS.
there are alot of azkhar I know I can't type here .
Stay away from major sins (I am not clean too)
recite surah baqarah in your home(don't make your house grave yard) Hadith sahih.
say Bismillah when entering and Salam to the maliaka and nas and jinn in all when entering your home(no shytan will be able to follow you in).
Bismillah for toilet anything Bismillah even if you don't know the nessecary azkhar.if you want to eat drink etc. sleep on right side or stomach upward don't sleep on left side or stomach downward that the Sunnah.
Anyway I may had wasted my time bro if u are a Sufi in typing this.Because you may be enjoying or bragging about it as most Sufi scholars do.
if not bro step up your defence you may had been affected by black magic , shytan or evil eyes.
Re: ...... by nurain150(m): 10:06pm On Dec 12, 2020
you cannot see the malaika.
But there is a scholar abu zuhra who used to hear the glorification of maliaka after wudu.but do not see them.He hears them while he is awake.
But in general rule of thumb it is the shayatin bro
Re: ...... by Kcblunt(m): 10:11pm On Dec 12, 2020
nurain150:

From ruqiyah(expelling of shyatin black magic and evil eye) in line with sharia .
Those guys are shaytin and the signs you will know is that they misguide people such that some alfa think they are truly malaks.They command them to kufur.Bro for them to appear in your dreams u are in serious problem.Recite the quls 3x ayat qurisiyu 1x .that in accordance with Sunnah download azkhar app from google store or iOS.
there are alot of azkhar I know I can't type here .
Stay away from major sins (I am not clean too)
recite surah baqarah in your home(don't make your house grave yard) Hadith sahih.
say Bismillah when entering and Salam to the maliaka and nas and jinn in all when entering your home(no shytan will be able to follow you in).
Bismillah for toilet anything Bismillah even if you don't know the nessecary azkhar.if you want to eat drink etc. sleep on right side or stomach upward don't sleep on left side or stomach downward that the Sunnah.
Anyway I may had wasted my time bro if u are a Sufi in typing this.Because you may be enjoying or bragging about it as most Sufi scholars do.
if not bro step up your defence you may had been affected by black magic , shytan or evil eyes.

Can shayateen help to fight another shayateen?
Re: ...... by nurain150(m): 10:21pm On Dec 12, 2020
Kcblunt:

Can shayateen help to fight another shayateen?

no that will amount to shirkh and kufur.The authority of that was given to prophet sulaimon(AS) only.You can only seek Allah's help against them by dua with Quran and Hadith azkhar.
and normal dua.That all

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:37am On Dec 16, 2020
ikupakuti:

You see ? Thats what we are talking about. Majority of these muqadams cant read out & translate a single soofee textbook for you & these do not only claimed to be guided but also trying to guide others grin why wont madness abound ? They keep staining tassawuf & its pious pioneers with their wantoness.

Now the definition of a soofee sheikh thug is to hang 20 fat tesbih, ability to perform some karama magics, tie large turban, permit the consumption of alcohol & call it “kaothar“, gather muridis miscerants around you & you are good to go. cheesy if I tell you what some of these shuyukh thugs engage in, in terms of debaucheries, halaling harams etc you‘ll never want to identify with tassawuf.

Sadly, little can be done. We are in the endtime already. The old good values will continue to decline, it has already been decreed. Q103:1-3.

May God guide us.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:44am On Dec 16, 2020
ikupakuti:

God already identified those hes refering to in the following vs 105. He said in continuation- .....they are those who deny the signs of their Lord & his meeting (on the last day), so their efforts got nullified & render useless, therefor their works/efforts would not be weighed on the day of reckoning.

What God said there is the same he has being saying all over the Quran, that the validity of good deeds rest on IMAN & believe in the last day/day of reckoning. Good deeds are only going to be considered by him based of these two conditions, else they remain void & invalid.

He continued in The next vs 106 ....the reward of who ever finds himself in such (unfortunate) state (on the last day) is JAHANAMA, for their disbelieve & for making jest of his signs & messangers.

107-108 cont‘d....(but on the contrary), those who built their good deeds on IMAN shall be hosted in JANNAT FIRDAUS. They shall abide in it forever & they would not desire a change of condition therein (due to contentment & fulfillment of all desires).

To those claiming to be humanitarians, philanthropists etc who are commited to selfless sacrifices for the development & progress of humans....thinking they are doing the right thing in their estimations....without IMAN, all their efforts are rendered useless & would not weighed nor benefit them on the last day.

The leftists have been twisting Quranic vs to suit their whims for long, no be today e start. cheesy
Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:49am On Dec 16, 2020
ikupakuti:

cheesy You don dey fear ni ? What if I tell you I have stayed over 6 months while observing those conditions ? In short i cant count the number of times i‘ve observed those rules. All the experiences i‘ve being gisting of & the ones i‘ve not being gisting of, where did you think they came from ? Books ? Lols

Those are the conditions of khalwa (spiritual retreat) which is a necessary excercise in tassawuf but not necessarily to subdue the spiritual beings but to cleanse/purify the ruh to return to its original state as it were before it got infused into the body, in order to attain ma‘rifa. In a regular setting, you‘ll need 4 consequtive 40days (160days) in that condition to acheive that feat...but the spiritual light you‘d have acquired in the first 40, is enough to compel the obedience of the spiritual entities.

I doubt if you can seclude for 40days with those harsh conditions cheesy not on your life cheesy When you finish look inside mirror, na your ghost you go see grin grin

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 8:09pm On Feb 10, 2021
ikupakuti:

#Thank you too, actually its being pleasure discussing with your eloquent self, I commend!

#I only tried to make an analogy by relating fana with dream, thats fana-fi-fana ~ dream within a dream vis-a-vis.

#Yes, the deeper one progresses on the ladder of gnosis the more the individual self gets trapped in absentness (fana).

#The glory of wilayya which is maarifa is classified into 2 - the inferior for the “choosen“ & the superior for the “choosen“ of the “choosen“

#The theophany of the choosen (they are comprised of natives of wilayyatul sugra & kubra with the exception of the fard-l-jaami ) constitutes the partial or total effacement (fana) of the individual self but with the awareness of that fana still retained in the subconcious of the faani. So whatever the level of fana whether in acts or attributes or in essence it self so far the awareness of such still remains while in that state, such is still within the inferior class of theophany.

#Then the theophany of the choosen of the choosens is literarily the total effacement of the individual self while trapped in the state of the previous fana (thats what i was alluding to as “dream within a dream“).

#Those occupying the acme of the previous class do experience this unique state momentarily...it doesnt endure for them (as i earlier stated in previous post) but a permanent condition for the choosen of the choosen (al-qutb al-jaami).

Thanks.

@Emekaraj, you wlcm back...loool @ being afraid.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 1:49pm On Feb 19, 2021
Re: ...... by Empiree: 3:41am On Feb 24, 2021
Re: ...... by littleguy444: 12:04pm On Feb 27, 2021
[quote author=LadunaI post=98943102] Shaykh ladunal can you please expound on the analogy of ruh, nafs and body being one. I read it in your disscussion with shaykh ikupakuti and i have a lot of question to ask regarding tassawoof i will be glad if you can declassify some info for the purpose of my spiritual enlightenment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.