Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

...... - Islam for Muslims (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (217489 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 11:54am On Mar 02, 2021
[quote author=littleguy444 post=99459382][/quote]
Am very sorry brother for the delay. I saw your initial message very late but when I see that other brothers have answered I didn't bother again. Even when I saw this question in my mention I thought it was initial one.

I was trying to post as much as I could remember answering your question today but all of sudden my browser freezes and I lost the contents I have already written lol. But Baa wahala I will write as much as I know about this subject this time around insha Allah hopefully other brothers will join suit, so that we can revatilize this forum once again.... So let the discussion...I will recompose mine and post again

Shekh Empiree over to you...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by littleguy444: 2:38pm On Mar 02, 2021
LadunaI:

Am very sorry brother for the delay. I saw your initial message very late but when I see that other brothers have answered I didn't bother again. Even when I saw this question in my mention I thought it was initial one.

I was trying to post as much as I could remember answering your question today but all of sudden my browser freezes and I lost the contents I have already written lol. But Baa wahala I will write as much as I know about this subject this time around insha Allah hopefully other brothers will join suit, so that we can revatilize this forum once again.... So let the discussion...I will recompose mine and post again

Shekh Empiree over to you...
Thank you very much sir. I will be expecting it then.
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 9:07am On Mar 04, 2021
littleguy444:
Thank you very much sir. I will be expecting it then.

The concept of Nafs, Ruh and Body are very fascinating one albeit unraveling the mystery about their real nature especially the first two. Soul and Spirit are often used interchangeably. I was reading a book at a time when the author said that even Imam Ghazali (ra) also make no profound clarity between the two in his book Ihyah ulum din and some other scholars.

From my little understanding of what I culled from many scholarly written about the subject and personal experience is that, the entity call a Man is essential consist of these three different entities, Spirit- Ruh, Soul- Nafs and physical body with a very strong bond between them.

Body:- This is essential a material being formed as a result of mixture of sperm and ovum and subsequent painstaking gradual development into a full fledged "Physical man" having eyes, ears, nose etc. to perceive the lower world Duniya.

Ruh-spirit : This is divine command from world of Amr that spark life in a man. This is spirit being essentially an opposite of our body meant to relate of perceive the higher spiritual world.

Nafs- Soul : The is resultant figure created through the fussion of Ruh and Body. And this is form of spiritual being as well but possess the attributes of but spirit and body intrinsically. Just like a child being born by two parents thru the contribution of 23 chromosomes each from them makes a foundation building block for the child whilst showing the attributes of both parents.

The nafs has the propensity to to move within this lower attribute (body) and upper attributes (spirit)and that's why broad division of nafs show this potentiality.

Nafs Amarah(: This is state in which our natural dispositios are very dominant exhibiting mostly bodily attributes like eating, sex, anger, envy and other lower traits. This when our soul is more closer to body or things of this world.

Nafs Lawama(Self Reproaching Soul) : This when both lower and upper attribute seems to being proportionaly equal to each other. And here man tend to reproach himself for going against divine command or yielding to his lust.

Nafs Muitmaina(Soul at rest) : This is soul that has shed most all the lower attributes and have move more closer to his spiritual side, and always remaining contended with divine instructions.Thats why the higher you're in this state the more active you spirit becomes and more your soul woukd be able to explore more on spiritual world. That's why the holy Prophet(saw) even when their body sleeps their heart or spirit side is very active and continue to function. And of ofcourse by extension the many Muslims especially when we wage war against our baser self and has found rest in divine services.

What actually sees or ears in us is actually our soul, our body are like a tool that enable us to perceive the lower world. That is why when you think deep about this or perhaps watch the film my Harun Yahaya- Soul you will realize that our five senses are just conduit with which signals gets into our brain for interpretation and then understand and perceived by our really self SOUL!

The purpose of Quran revelation is to reform us from this animalistic instinct (natural state) to moral state and then to higher spiritual state in which become imbue with divine attributes taking us even "higher" than the angels thru total obedient to divine instructions as enshrined in the Holy Quran.

To be continued...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by littleguy444: 5:55pm On Mar 04, 2021
LadunaI:

The concept of Nafs, Ruh and Body are very fascinating one albeit unraveling the mystery about their real nature especially the first two. Soul and Spirit are often used interchangeably. I was reading a book at a time when the author said that even Imam Ghazali (ra) also make no profound clarity between the two in his book Ihyah ulum din and some other scholars.

From my little understanding of what I culled from many scholarly written about the subject and personal experience is that, the entity call a Man is essential consist of these three different entities, Spirit- Ruh, Soul- Nafs and physical body with a very strong bond between them.

Body:- This is essential a material being formed as a result of mixture of sperm and ovum and subsequent painstaking gradual development into a full fledged "Physical man" having eyes, ears, nose etc. to perceive the lower world Duniya.

Ruh-spirit : This is divine command from world of Amr that spark life in a man. This is spirit being essentially an opposite of our body meant to relate of perceive the higher spiritual world.

Nafs- Soul : The is resultant figure created through the fussion of Ruh and Body. And this is form of spiritual being as well but possess the attributes of but spirit and body intrinsically. Just like a child being born by two parents thru the contribution of 23 chromosomes each from them makes a foundation building block for the child whilst showing the attributes of both parents.

The nafs has the propensity to to move within this lower attribute (body) and upper attributes (spirit)and that's why broad division of nafs show this potentiality.

Nafs Amarah(: This is state in which our natural dispositios are very dominant exhibiting mostly bodily attributes like eating, sex, anger, envy and other lower traits. This when our soul is more closer to body or things of this world.

Nafs Lawama(Self Reproaching Soul) : This when both lower and upper attribute seems to being proportionaly equal to each other. And here man tend to reproach himself for going against divine command or yielding to his lust.

Nafs Muitmaina(Soul at rest) : This is soul that has shed most all the lower attributes and have move more closer to his spiritual side, and always remaining contended with divine instructions.Thats why the higher you're in this state the more active you spirit becomes and more your soul woukd be able to explore more on spiritual world. That's why the holy Prophet(saw) even when their body sleeps their heart or spirit side is very active and continue to function. And of ofcourse by extension the many Muslims especially when we wage war against our baser self and has found rest in divine services.

What actually sees or ears in us is actually our soul, our body are like a tool that enable us to perceive the lower world. That is why when you think deep about this or perhaps watch the film my Harun Yahaya- Soul you will realize that our five senses are just conduit with which signals gets into our brain for interpretation and then understand and perceived by our really self SOUL!

The purpose of Quran revelation is to reform us from this animalistic instinct (natural state) to moral state and then to higher spiritual state in which become imbue with divine attributes taking us even "higher" than the angels thru total obedient to divine instructions as enshrined in the Holy Quran.

To be continued...
Jazakumullahu khayran sir. Those examples you cited made it easier for me.Keep it coming sir

1 Like

Re: ...... by Hkana: 12:28pm On Mar 06, 2021
Hkana:
^^^

Sensei is back grin grin grin

Is ikupakuti back? Someone just liked the quoted post
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 2:22pm On May 13, 2021
Eid Mubarak!

1 Like

Re: ...... by Tessyy1701: 6:32am On May 14, 2021
LadunaI:
Eid Mubarak!

Ameen
Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:31am On May 14, 2021
Taqabbala mina waminkum
Re: ...... by movado19: 6:49pm On May 14, 2021
LadunaI:
Eid Mubarak!

Eid Mubarak and may Allah accept all your duas, and everyone's too. Amin.
Re: ...... by movado19: 7:59pm On May 14, 2021
Salam Alaikum and Jumma Mubarak.

THE ELEMENTAL HURUFS OF SURAH YA-SIN.

This is actually a reply and a visual to corroborate the nature of Surah Yasin, as expounded by Sheikh Empiree, Ikupakuti, and a host of others.
Also, a brother asked what it meant that the surah Yasin is fiery; or something to that effect.

When a surah is said to be fiery, then what it means is that it has a majority of its hurufs predominantly under the fire element and may also be dispersed in other elements that draw on heat and dryness.

I chose this surah to visualize because of the controversy around it on this thread and others, as so much has been said for and against it, and then to show the truth about what Sheikh Empiree narrated based on his experiences.
Than Surah Yasin is:
Sturdy
Drying
Recitation of 313x, then a big ram can be sacrificed to remedy its effects.
Recitation of 1111x, then a cow can be sacrified to remedy its effects.

Taking only the fiery hurufs as an example, there are a total of 1126 counts from verse 1-83.

1126 X 313 = 352,438.00
1126 X 1111 = 1,250,986.00

Between the two is a difference of 898,548.00. That is a huge difference!
What this is showing is that what remedy is needed at level 313 CANNOT be the same at level 1111.

Taking the whole hurufs of the surah:

3006 X 313 = 940,878.00
3006 X 1111 = 3,339,666.00

Between the two is a difference of 2,398,788.00. This geometric progression is astronomical and it keeps being so with more recitations.

Also, within the Air hurufs of this surah are the major cluster of "dark letters" - also found in other elementals of Surah Yasin - which are not part of Surah Fatiha, hence Fatiha's universal healing mechanism for any kind of ailment.

As Ikupakuti mentioned in past posts, the letters are powered by their associated heavenly numbers. This means that each letter has a spirit/soul behind it. It is never static as some people would want you to believe. That is why 313 is an activation number and increasing the count will also increase its power/efficacy.

When Sheikh Empiree Mentioned that his Sheikh uses it as his "career dua", this is it! It is a reliable "work-horse" anytime, anyday, anywhere.
It is my hope and prayer that this will strengthen our resolve not to treat the Surah Yasin shabbily and to love it, memorise it and utilize it in our daily lives, Amin.

4 Likes

Re: ...... by Excel70: 8:28pm On May 14, 2021
movado19:

This is actually a reply and a visual to corroborate the nature of Surah Yasin, as expounded by Sheikh Empiree, Ikupakuti, and a host of others.
Also, a brother asked what it meant that the surah Yasin is fiery; or something to that effect.

When a surah is said to be fiery, then what it means is that it has a majority of its hurufs predominantly under the fire element and may also be dispersed in other elements that draw on heat and dryness.

I chose this surah to visualize because of the controversy around it on this thread and others, as so much has been said for and against it, and then to show the truth about what Sheikh Empiree narrated based on his experiences.
Than Surah Yasin is:
Sturdy
Drying
Recitation of 313x, then a big ram can be sacrificed to remedy its effects.
Recitation of 1111x, then a cow can be sacrified to remedy its effects.

Taking only the fiery hurufs as an example, there are a total of 1126 counts from verse 1-83.

1126 X 313 = 352,438.00
1126 X 1111 = 1,250,986.00

Between the two is a difference of 898,548.00. That is a huge difference!
What this is showing is that what remedy is needed at level 313 CANNOT be the same at level 1111.

Taking the whole hurufs of the surah:

3006 X 313 = 940,878.00
3006 X 1111 = 3,339,666.00

Between the two is a difference of 2,398,788.00. This geometric progression is astronomical and it keeps being so with more recitations.

Also, within the Air hurufs of this surah are the major cluster of "dark letters" - also found in other elementals of Surah Yasin - which are not part of Surah Fatiha, hence Fatiha's universal healing mechanism for any kind of ailment.

As Ikupakuti mentioned in past posts, the letters are powered by their associated heavenly numbers. This means that each letter has a spirit/soul behind it. It is never static as some people would want you to believe. That is why 313 is an activation number and increasing the count will also increase its power/efficacy.

When Sheikh Empiree Mentioned that his Sheikh uses it as his "career dua", this is it! It is a reliable "work-horse" anytime, anyday, anywhere.
It is my hope and prayer that this will strengthen our resolve not to treat the Surah Yasin shabbily and to love it, memorise it and utilize it in our daily lives, Amin.
Jazakhumullahi khayran for this. I will appreciate more uses of surah yasin in our daily life's and challenges
Re: ...... by Excel70: 8:50pm On May 14, 2021
Salam alaykum to the sheikhs here. I will want some clarifications to some questions bothering me. They are as follows;

1 What is the meaning of Opa according to Yoruba Muslims. I was given a prayer called Opa lateefu which was said to be powerful. The dua consist of verses of the Qur'an and strange words , something like "agasha Shashi gash gash gishu". The words must be repeated a certain number of times along with verses of the Qur'an. Although my knowledge of Islam is not deep, I don't want to fall into shirk.

2 I have come across some perfume and incense which are said to be powerful and fasten duas acceptance. Some prayers also have specific perfumes they must be used with. Some Alfa's swore by the power of this perfume. What is the Islamic backing behind the use of this incense and perfumes?

3 Apart from the 99 names of Allah , are there other names of Almighty Allah?. I have come across some names like yah kafayaillu, ya Ajabayaillu. I saw some of these names in duas and don't know how authentic they are.

Cc: ladunal
Empire
Movado19
Re: ...... by movado19: 1:47am On May 15, 2021
Excel70:

Jazakhumullahi khayran for this. I will appreciate more uses of Surah Yasin in our daily life's and challenges

I believe this thread has quite some specifics of Surah Yasin usage sprinkled across pages.

There are so many ways to approach it for daily life and challenges. Your situation may be different from the next person's.

One use is to constantly recite it (especially in Tahajjud) as a means of seeking closeness to Allah.
Re: ...... by movado19: 3:20am On May 15, 2021
Excel70:
Salam alaykum to the sheikhs here. I will want some clarifications to some questions bothering me. They are as follows;

1 What is the meaning of Opa according to Yoruba Muslims. I was given a prayer called Opa lateefu which was said to be powerful. The dua consist of verses of the Qur'an and strange words , something like[b] "agasha Shashi gash gash gishu"[/b]. The words must be repeated a certain number of times along with verses of the Qur'an. Although my knowledge of Islam is not deep, I don't want to fall into shirk.

Those words do not appear to be part of the Qur'an...
Ask the people who gave it to you their meaning and even with the Qur'an, it's always better to know the meaning of what you intend to recite before commencing.

2 I have come across some perfume and incense which are said to be powerful and fasten duas acceptance. Some prayers also have specific perfumes they must be used with. Some Alfa's swore by the power of this perfume. What is the Islamic backing behind the use of this incense and perfumes?

From Quran 55:12-13

Abu-Hurayra (may Allah be pleased with him) reports that the nabi of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “Anyone offered rayhan (basil perfume) should not decline it. It is light in weight and fragrant in scent.” [Muslim].

Also:

According to Rasul Allah (S.A.W.):
“In your world, women and perfume have been made dear to me, and my comfort has been provided in prayer.’ [Sunan an-Nasa’i 3939]

According to Imam Ali:
“Be like the flower that gives its fragrance to even the hand that crushes it.”

Also

Anas (may Allah be pleased with him) relates that “The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) Wouldn't refuse fragrance.” [Bukhari and Tirmidhi]

Allah is Pleasant, and enjoys pleasant stuff, clean, and enjoys cleanliness, generous, and kindness ...”

Ibn al Qayyim explains the link between the perfume and the soul in Islam: “the good odor feeds the soul which is a source of strength and power increases by the fragrance. It is then good for the brain, the heart and all internal organs. It gladdens the heart and makes the soul happy and joyful.
It is what’s best for the soul and moreover in tune with it because there is a very close link between perfume and the good soul. ”

There are lots of pure essential oils one can use especially during times of prayer and zikr.

3 Apart from the 99 names of Allah , are there other names of Almighty Allah?. I have come across some names like yah kafayaillu, ya Ajabayaillu. I saw some of these names in duas and don't know how authentic they are.

Yes, Allah is not bound by the 99 names. There are other names of His...
Mubin is in the Quran but is not among the 99 names.
Rabb is in the Quran but not among the 99 names.
There is now a list of 99 names out there with certain names omitted in one but present in the other...
etc.
Those names you mentioned are not any of Allah's names, I believe.
For me personally, I acquaint and use some of Allah's names from Dua Jawshan Kabir and Dua Al Mashlool.
I believe that one of the reasons for the 99 names is not to inundate Muslims with a plethora of names - this is certainly not the case for the Mumins and Muhsins...

I would also love to learn what others think of the three questions, InshaAllah.

Empire
Movado19

Re: ...... by LyfeJennings(m): 7:09am On Jun 03, 2021
Excel70:

1 What is the meaning of Opa according to Yoruba Muslims. I was given a prayer called Opa lateefu which was said to be powerful. The dua consist of verses of the Qur'an and strange words , something like "agasha Shashi gash gash gishu". The words must be repeated a certain number of times along with verses of the Qur'an. Although my knowledge of Islam is not deep, I don't want to fall into shirk.

Empire
Movado19

yah kafayaillu, ya Ajabayaillu

These names sound like that of a Djinn
I've come across them before
Be very careful
Don't chant what U are not sure of
Re: ...... by LyfeJennings(m): 8:17am On Jun 03, 2021
ikupakuti:

grin grin You don dey envisage how your neck go take long cheesy

No consumption of any living things or whatever comes out of them, like milk, honey, deer musk, eggs, fat, fish, poultry, cray fish, crabs etc

Your food throughout are plants, seeds, grains, vegetables, etc. But if you want fast result stick to berley/wheat & vegetable oil (chin chin, pasta, plain bread grin ) 250g per day. If you maintain this condition for 40 days while engaging in dhikr of any type day & night (4hrs sleep) with constant ablution, your ruh would have aqcuired the power & status to compel the aerial potencies & you‘ll have the ruhaniyya reduced to your obedience.

@empiree, thats one problem with the ruhaniyya & angels, everything is always on conditions. They want you to be like them by force. cheesy

So this is the post I've been looking for

I'm presently on day 2
Tho I took milk yesterday
But as I don see this post
I'd stop taking it
Prayerfully
In Sha Allah, I pray I get the divine intervention I seek

1 Like

Re: ...... by Excel70: 7:24am On Jun 05, 2021
[quote author=movado19 post=101703616][/quote]
Jazakhumullahi khayran. What is your opinion on using alcoholic perfumes and soap for someone on spiritual path. I am a lover of perfume
Re: ...... by Excel70: 7:25am On Jun 05, 2021
[quote author=LyfeJennings post=102319558]

yah kafayaillu, ya Ajabayaillu

These names sound like that of a Djinn
I've come across them before
Be very careful
Don't chant what U are not sure of [/qujazakhumullahi khayran
Re: ...... by movado19: 9:27pm On Jun 05, 2021
Excel70:

Jazakhumullahi khayran. What is your opinion on using alcoholic perfumes and soap for someone on spiritual path. I am a lover of perfume

Salam Alaikum.

The use of alcoholic perfumes and soap for someone on a spiritual path; to me, is not really ideal.

You will find some scholars who are not against using alcohol-based perfumes; because they say that the alcohol in it is not for consumption as such and it is just used to stabilize the perfume, etc.
No doubt, alcoholic perfumes can be very nice when smelled or sprayed on clothes, etc, but I strongly doubt that they aid in any way during spiritual exercises...at least not for me or those I know directly and indirectly.
A lot - if not all of them - load chemicals/toxins into the body with prolonged usage and this could cause serious health-related issues.
Alcohol will also "disfigure" the original chemical composition of perfumes, so you aren't really getting all the value for your money as such.

Both alcoholic and non-alcoholic perfumes attract and repel at the same time.... non- alcoholic perfumes attract Malaikas and believing Jinns and repel evil jinns and negative entities.

In addition, you will be getting immense health benefits when you use non-alcoholic perfumes. Benefits such as:
Strengthening of the heart.
Strengthening of the mind.
Strengthening of the main organs.
Reduce forgetfulness.
Reduce/eliminate depression.
Increase concentration.
Help with ease of bowel elimination.
Reduce/eliminate sinus issues.
And a host of other health benefits!

As for soaps, the same applies...using pure and non-alcoholic ingredients is the best way.

If you are very much attached to your alcoholic perfumes, then may I suggest that you use them as you please but not for spiritual purposes? And if you have already used them earlier in the day and now want to begin a spiritual practice, then do take a shower and then apply your non-alcoholic perfume before commencing with your prayers.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ...... by Excel70: 9:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
movado19:

Salam Alaikum.

The use of alcoholic perfumes and soap for someone on a spiritual path; to me, is not really ideal.

You will find some scholars who are not against using alcohol-based perfumes; because they say that the alcohol in it is not for consumption as such and it is just used to stabilize the perfume, etc.
No doubt, alcoholic perfumes can be very nice when smelled or sprayed on clothes, etc, but I strongly doubt that they aid in any way during spiritual exercises...at least not for me or those I know directly and indirectly.
A lot - if not all of them - load chemicals/toxins into the body with prolonged usage and this could cause serious health-related issues.
Alcohol will also "disfigure" the original chemical composition of perfumes, so you aren't really getting all the value for your money as such.

Both alcoholic and non-alcoholic perfumes attract and repel at the same time.... non- alcoholic perfumes attract Malaikas and believing Jinns and repel evil jinns and negative entities.

In addition, you will be getting immense health benefits when you use non-alcoholic perfumes. Benefits such as:
Reduce forgetfulness.
Increase concentration.

As for soaps, the same applies...using pure and non-alcoholic ingredients is the best way.

If you are very much attached to your alcoholic perfumes, then may I suggest that you use them as you please but not for spiritual purposes? And if you have already used them earlier in the day and now want to begin a spiritual practice, then do take a shower and then apply your non-alcoholic perfume before commencing with your prayers.
Jazakhumullahi khayran very comprehensive. You are full of knowleadge
Re: ...... by LyfeJennings(m): 1:23am On Jun 06, 2021
Hello Brethrens
I have an idea of the scholars in here and I pray I find a very good response also.
Please I will be blunt and brief as I can
Please note: I AM A PRACTICING MUSLIM
It is really important I point out these things to avoid a repetition of what happened between me and some guy a while back.
I AM A PRACTICING MUSLIM

So here is my story
I want something so bad
Tho what I seek is vanity but I want it
I grew up on faith but to be honest I've have never really trusted God wholeheartedly
I pray o
I do dhikr also
God has taken me out of situations before and He has really done sooo much for me but I'm still scared of him and my mind sometimes or a lot of times ask rhetorically if God will ever grant my desire
I strongly believe in His existence
I believe in His words
I also preach when I'm chanced to
Growing up in the house of an Islamic leader, I was made to understand what they call "Gigba Dua" which means God can answer your prayers instantly. To be honest alot of times I've always wanted to put God to test but Lai lai, Baba no even gree show me sign talkless of granting my desires
Recently a lot has been going in my life and I still want to call God to answer my prayers immediately. I swear no be something wey hard for am.
So in my thinking hours, I want to gather alfas like 20 in numbers and we chant la ilah Ila Allah like 500,000 or 1m for this desire of mine.
What do U guys think?
Shey God go answer am
Ur response would be highly appreciated

Cc @movado19
Re: ...... by Tessyy1701: 10:00am On Jun 06, 2021
movado19:

Salam Alaikum.

Reduce forgetfulness.
Increase concentration.

At bolded can You please give us name of some that You know?
Re: ...... by movado19: 12:36pm On Jun 06, 2021
Excel70:

Jazakhumullahi khayran very comprehensive. You are full of knowleadge

You are most welcome.

Astagfirullah! All knowledge belong ONLY to Allah.
Re: ...... by Excel70: 12:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
movado19:

You are most welcome.

Astagfirullah! All knowledge belong ONLY to Allah.
Lol
I did not mean it that way
Re: ...... by movado19: 1:02pm On Jun 06, 2021
Tessyy1701:

At bolded can You please give us name of some that You know?

Salam Alaikum.

InshaAllah.

Strengthening of the heart - pure rose, lavender, marjoram, orange, lemon.
Strengthening of the mind - bergamot, vetiver, black spruce, orange, lemon.
Strengthening of the main organs -

black spruce, lemon, lime, orange, grapefruit (kidney and urinary bladder).
pure rose, chamomile, lavender, geranium, rosemary, lime (liver and gallbladder).
frankincense, basil[efinrin], coriander, vetiver (pancreas).

Reduce forgetfulness - pure rose, bergamot, lavender, lemon, rosemary, black pepper, peppermint.
Reduce/eliminate depression - pure rose, bergamot, chamomile, tangerine, lavender, frankincense.
Increase concentration - peppermint, frankincense, cassia, rosemary, sandalwood.
Help with ease of bowel elimination - ginger, coriander, marjoram, peppermint.
Reduce/eliminate sinus issues - peppermint, eucalyptus, black spruce, tea tree, oregano.
And a host of other health benefits - I will mention only tea tree oil, frankincense, basil and citron (citrus medica) here because of their importance and efficacy in warding of malevolent jinns.
Re: ...... by littleguy444: 3:39pm On Jun 06, 2021
movado19:

please can you elaborate about suratu fatiha healing mechanism
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 8:01pm On Jun 07, 2021
LyfeJennings:
Hello Brethrens
I have an idea of the scholars in here and I pray I find a very good response also.
Please I will be blunt and brief as I can
Please note: I AM A PRACTICING MUSLIM
It is really important I point out these things to avoid a repetition of what happened between me and some guy a while back.
I AM A PRACTICING MUSLIM

So here is my story
I want something so bad
Tho what I seek is vanity but I want it
I grew up on faith but to be honest I've have never really trusted God wholeheartedly
I pray o
I do dhikr also
God has taken me out of situations before and He has really done sooo much for me but I'm still scared of him and my mind sometimes or a lot of times ask rhetorically if God will ever grant my desire
I strongly believe in His existence
I believe in His words
I also preach when I'm chanced to
Growing up in the house of an Islamic leader, I was made to understand what they call "Gigba Dua" which means God can answer your prayers instantly. To be honest alot of times I've always wanted to put God to test but Lai lai, Baba no even gree show me sign talkless of granting my desires
Recently a lot has been going in my life and I still want to call God to answer my prayers immediately. I swear no be something wey hard for am.
So in my thinking hours, I want to gather alfas like 20 in numbers and we chant la ilah Ila Allah like 500,000 or 1m for this desire of mine.
What do U guys think?
Shey God go answer am
Ur response would be highly appreciated

Cc @movado19
Put this aside for now. Engage more in Istighfar and Darud for the prophet. Infact I will recommend Darud more because it will take of istighfar itself because of saying of Holy Prophet that Allah will forgive you and take care of your need if you duell more in saying salawat for him.

I tell you that is mother of all Dua that will open a gate towards some specific Dua for your situation coming your way in an unexpected ways. I remember after engaging in salawat prior to my wedding and I was guided to a specific Dua for that purpose in a ruya, and many more instances.

It will get to a time in your suluk of salawat that Dua and dhikr will be taught to you in way you never known before and unsolicited blessings coming your way.

Salam

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 8:05pm On Jun 07, 2021
Excel70:

Empire
Movado19

I think bro Movado19 has done justice to you questions but @ the bolded is mostly Jinn names. So pls avoid using such names.
Re: ...... by LyfeJennings(m): 8:06pm On Jun 07, 2021
LadunaI:

Put this aside for now. Engage more in Istighfar and Darud for the prophet. Infact I will recommend Darud more because it will take of istighfar itself because of saying of Holy Prophet that Allah will forgive you and take care of your need if you duell more in saying salawat for him.

I tell you that is mother of all Dua that will open a gate towards some specific Dua for your situation coming your way in an unexpected ways. I remember after engaging in salawat prior to my wedding and I was guided to a specific Dua for that purpose in a ruya, and many more instances.

It will get to a time in your suluk of salawat that Dua and dhikr will be taught to you in way you never known before and unsolicited blessings coming your way.

Salam

Darud would be

Allahumo soli ala muhammed
Wa ala lihi muhammed wa solim

Am I right?
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 9:28pm On Jun 07, 2021
LyfeJennings:

Darud would be

Allahumo soli ala muhammed
Wa ala lihi muhammed wa solim

Am I right?
Yeah....but better still now use solat ibrahimiyah

Allahuma soli ala Muhammadin Wala li Muhammadin Kamasolata ala Ibrahimoh Wala Ibrahimoh innaka hamidun majid

Allahuma barik ala Muhammadin Wala li Muhammadin barakta ala Ibrahimoh Wala Ibrahimoh innaka hamidun majid

1 Like

Re: ...... by Hkana: 10:14pm On Jun 07, 2021
grin
Re: ...... by Excel70: 8:30am On Jun 08, 2021
LadunaI:

Yeah....but better still now use solat ibrahimiyah

Allahuma soli ala Muhammadin Wala li Muhammadin Kamasolata ala Ibrahimoh Wala Ibrahimoh innaka hamidun majid

Allahuma barik ala Muhammadin Wala li Muhammadin barakta ala Ibrahimoh Wala Ibrahimoh innaka hamidun majid

How many will you recommend per day

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.