Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,599 members, 7,827,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

...... - Islam for Muslims (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (217474 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by Empiree: 3:24pm On Jun 08, 2021
Excel70:

How many will you recommend per day
Preferably in thousands, One Thousand One Hundred and Eleven (1,111) and work your way up.

OMG shocked been away from this thread for a while. My attention is diverted to current affairs.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by movado19: 8:54pm On Jun 08, 2021
littleguy444:
please can you elaborate about suratu fatiha healing mechanism

Salam Alaikum.

The healing mechanism of Suratul Fatiha is in huge part by virtue of the Ism Allah, Al Fattah - The opener, the reliever, the revealer, success, beginning, conquer, victory, triumph.
It is the KEY that opens the door to all goodness and makes possible what was once impossible or difficult.
Every issue/problem can be solved with this Surah.
It opens for mankind and at the same time a secure seal to the evil ones.
It is Rahma from Al Rahman to Al Insan.
This means that anyone who approaches this Surah - as any of the other surahs and Ism Allah - with strong Iman and Yakin would definitely meet with Ash Shafi, Al Latif, Al Wahhab, Al Ghaffur, Al Afuw, Al Wadud, or whatever Divine names being approached.
According to Rasul Allah (S.A.W.), this Surah is a gift from the divine presence of Allah which was never gifted to any nation before his.

The other part of the surah's universal healing mechanism is due to the non-occurrence of seven letters within it.
This is part of divine wisdom, because, it means that what Allah has made a gift and promise and forever open source for us; therefore has no "khatam"/seal...it is free flow from now till the end of days, InshaAllah.

I strongly believe this is what the Sahabi who treated the guy with the sting/bite understood well and keyed into it, hence his success!

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 11:16pm On Jun 08, 2021
Empiree:
Preferably in thousands, One Thousand One Hundred and Eleven (1,111) and work your way up.

OMG shocked been away from this thread for a while. My attention is diverted to current affairs.
@Excel70 the above is a good starting point till you begin to scale up with time.

You're welcome back sheikh Empiree to your darling thread.
Re: ...... by Excel70: 10:55am On Jun 09, 2021
Empiree:

Jazakhumullahi khayran
Re: ...... by Excel70: 10:56am On Jun 09, 2021
LadunaI:

@Excel70 the above is a good starting point till you begin to scale up with time.

Jazakhumullahi khayran. Although, this will be difficult with my busy schedule.
Re: ...... by movado19: 11:34pm On Jun 10, 2021
Empiree:
You bothers dont know what you have in nigeria. You still have real ulama for guidance in nigeria on islamic spirituality. You better make use of it and look for them. They don't speak or rarely speak outside. It is part of knowledge. Those shuyukh are dying now. You better go out there and sit down with them with pen or paper or recording device. Sheikh Ahmed Alaye (ra) is gone and many like him. They know this subject. They have tira on this subject. Some of these tira are pretty old and you need to copies asap.

And i hope ikupakuti resurface for his great contributions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by movado19: 5:41pm On Jun 11, 2021
THE ROLE OF HISAR/HISAAR (PROTECTIVE CIRCLE) IN THE LIFE OF A MUSLIM.

Salam Alaikum and Jumma Mubarak to everyone.

What is hisar/hisaar?
Hisar simply put, is a protective circle or wall around a person, a group of people, or a place.
Think of this as a form of wireless fence.

What are some of the Islamic sources of the use of hisar/hisaar?
Pertaining to Surah Al Ahqaf - The dunes. Q46:29-32
Hazrat Abdullah Ibn Mas'ud narrated that RasulAllah (S.A.W.) asked his companions in Makkah who would accompany him to meet with the jinns?
Abdullah Ibn Mas'ud signified interest and he went along.
They got to a certain place and the Prophet (S.A.W.) drew a circle (other narrations say a line...) and asked Abdullah not to cross it, then he proceeded forward and began to recite the Quran.
I (Abdullah) saw that a number of "people" had gathered around him and they stood between me and him...
(Ibn Jarir, Baihaqi: Dalail An Nubuwwat).

Also,
The traditions that have been related from Hadrat Abdullah bin Masud, Hadrat Zubair, Hadrat Abdullah bin Abbas, Hasan Basri, Said bin Jubair, Zarr bin Hubaish, Mujahid, Ikrimah, and others in connection with the commentary of this verse concur that this incident of the first visit of the jinns, which has been mentioned in this verse, had occurred in the valley of Nakhlah.
The place where this incident took place was either Az-Zaimah or As Sayl ul Kabir, for both these places are situated in the valley of Nakhlah.

Hadrat Abdullah bin Masud has related another tradition, saying:
"Once the Holy Prophet asked his Companions in Makkah as to which of them would accompany him that night to meet the jinns. I became ready to go with him.
At a place in the upper quarters of Makkah, the Holy Prophet drew a line and told me not to cross it. Then he went forward and stood and began to recite the Qur'an. I saw that a number of the people had gathered around him and they stood between me and him".
On another occasion also during the night, Hadrat Abdullah bin Masud was with the Holy Prophet and he decided a case of the jinns at Hajun in Makkah.
Many years later Ibn Masud saw a group of the villagers at Kufa and said that the group of the jinns he had seen at Hajun closely resembled those people. (Ibn Jarir)...
From quranx.com/tafsirs/46.29

From The King of Jinns
Bushair Ibn Mahfooz states that once my daughter Fatima suddenly vanished from the roof of my house.
I got worried and went to the blessed presence of Sayyid Ghouse I Pak and requested assistance.
He told me to go to Karkh and during the night, sit at a place and form a fort (hisar) around myself and say Bismillah.
A group of Jinns will pass by you, their faces will be very strange, do not get scared...
The king of Jinns passed by on his horseback and there were other jinns surrounding him and I told him of my predicament and who sent me.
As soon as the king heard the name of Ghaus I Pak, he got down from the horse and sat on the ground. The other Jinns too sat outside the hisar...

What is the function of a hisar?
To shield one from:
The evil eye effects
Black magic
Witchcraft
Spiritual attacks
Jinns
Negative energies
Serpent and reptile bites,stings

Who benefits from using a hisar?
Everyone!
Raqis who perform Ruqyah
Hijama practitioners
Doctors
Nurses
Parents
Children
As long as you are on this earth, you can greatly benefit from using hisar.

What events necessitate the use of hisar?
Everyday living.
When going out.
Against being raped (this has become dangerously common). Especially for the Muslim sisters, and also brothers...
Against attacks of any kind.
To be invincible from enemies and walk away to safety.

What makes up a hisar?
Intention
Salawat Nabi (S.A.W)
Quran Surahs
Your unwavering power of imagination

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Excel70: 5:47pm On Jun 11, 2021
movado19:

Salam Alaikum and Jumma Mubarak to everyone.

What is hisar/hisaar?
Hisar simply put, is a protective circle or wall around a person, a group of people, or a place.
Think of this as a form of wireless fence.

What are some of the Islamic sources of the use of hisar/hisaar?
Pertaining to Surah Al Ahqaf - The dunes. Q46:29-32
Hazrat Abdullah Ibn Mas'ud narrated that RasulAllah (S.A.W.) asked his companions in Makkah who would accompany him to meet with the jinns?
Abdullah Ibn Mas'ud signified interest and he went along.
They got to a certain place and the Prophet (S.A.W.) drew a circle (other narrations say a line...) and asked Abdullah not to cross it, then he proceeded forward and began to recite the Quran.
I (Abdullah) saw that a number of "people" had gathered around him and they stood between me and him...
(Ibn Jarir, Baihaqi: Dalail An Nubuwwat).

Also,
The traditions that have been related from Hadrat Abdullah bin Masud, Hadrat Zubair, Hadrat Abdullah bin Abbas, Hasan Basri, Said bin Jubair, Zarr bin Hubaish, Mujahid, Ikrimah, and others in connection with the commentary of this verse concur that this incident of the first visit of the jinns, which has been mentioned in this verse, had occurred in the valley of Nakhlah.
The place where this incident took place was either Az-Zaimah or As Sayl ul Kabir, for both these places are situated in the valley of Nakhlah.

Hadrat Abdullah bin Masud has related another tradition, saying:
"Once the Holy Prophet asked his Companions in Makkah as to which of them would accompany him that night to meet the jinns. I became ready to go with him.
At a place in the upper quarters of Makkah, the Holy Prophet drew a line and told me not to cross it. Then he went forward and stood and began to recite the Qur'an. I saw that a number of the people had gathered around him and they stood between me and him".
On another occasion also during the night, Hadrat Abdullah bin Masud was with the Holy Prophet and he decided a case of the jinns at Hajun in Makkah.
Many years later Ibn Masud saw a group of the villagers at Kufa and said that the group of the jinns he had seen at Hajun closely resembled those people. (Ibn Jarir)...
From quranx.com/tafsirs/46.29

From The King of Jinns
Bushair Ibn Mahfooz states that once my daughter Fatima suddenly vanished from the roof of my house.
I got worried and went to the blessed presence of Sayyid Ghouse I Pak and requested assistance.
He told me to go to Karkh and during the night, sit at a place and form a fort (hisar) around myself and say Bismillah.
A group of Jinns will pass by you, their faces will be very strange, do not get scared...
The king of Jinns passed by on his horseback and there were other jinns surrounding him and I told him of my predicament and who sent me.
As soon as the king heard the name of Ghaus I Pak, he got down from the horse and sat on the ground. The other Jinns too sat outside the hisar...

What is the function of a hisar?
To shield one from:
The evil eye effects
Black magic
Witchcraft
Spiritual attacks
Jinns
Negative energies
Serpent and reptile bites,stings

Who benefits from using a hisar?
Everyone!
Raqis who perform Ruqyah
Hijama practitioners
Doctors
Nurses
Parents
Children
As long as you are on this earth, you can greatly benefit from using hisar.

What events necessitate the use of hisar?
Everyday living.
When going out.
Against being raped (this has become dangerously common). Especially for the Muslim sisters, and also brothers...
Against attacks of any kind.
To be invincible from enemies and walk away to safety.

What makes up a hisar?
Intention
Salawat Nabi (S.A.W)
Quran Surahs
Your unwavering power of imagination

Jazakhumullahi khayran. How is an hosts done

1 Like

Re: ...... by movado19: 9:14pm On Jun 11, 2021
Excel70:

Jazakhumullahi khayran. How is an hosts done

You are most welcome.

---CONTINUATION---

How often can hisar be done?
Hisar can be done once in the morning only or also at night before bedtime.

How many types of hisar are there?
There are various kinds and combinations, depending on one's need.
They go from the simplest to the very advanced.

Which ones will be shown here?
The ones below should serve a very wide variety of one's daily needs, but in no way is it exhaustive or complex.

Any prerequisites before commencing?
One should preferably be in a state of wudu.
One should have preferably done istigfaar.
One should preferably face the qiblah.
One should have Iman and Yakin.

HISAR 1: This is the least complex of them all. 1x - to any odd number of times
Salawat Rasul
Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim
Salawat Rasul
Blow your breath on your shahada finger (index finger) an odd number of times and then make a circle around yourself.
The circle should be wide enough for one when you imagine yourself lying flat on your back as well as when you stand upright.
If you are unable to do this for whatever reason with your index finger, then use your imagination to carry this step out.

HISAR 2: 1x - to any odd number of times
Salawat Rasul
Surah Fatiha
Ayatul Kursiy
Surah Kafiroon
Surah Iklas
Surah Falaq
Surah Nas
Salawat Rasul

HISAR 3: 1x - to any odd number of times
Salawat Rasul
Surah Fatiha
Ayatul Kursiy
Surah Fil
Surah Masad
Salawat Rasul

HISAR 4: 1x - to any odd number of times
Salawat Rasul
Surah Fatiha
Ayatul Kursiy
Surah Yasin
Salawat Rasul

The more complex one's situation is, then it's better to recite more number of times.
The blowing of breath on the shahada finger and the use of imagination are deployed in any of the hisar types.
You can do this for yourself only.
You can do this for yourself and anyone with you.
You can do this for yourself and anyone who is absent.
You can do this for kids/children before they go to school for the day or will be in a gathering.
If doing this for your compound, then you can also raise your right index finger up and do the whole circle as above and use your imagination to view yourself above your roof/compound and ensure the whole place is encircled.
You can do this for any of your rooms in the house.
You can do this for your immediate neighborhood...your imagination just has to be very focused.
You can do this for your goods/items.
You can do this for your store.
The possibilities are endless. You just decide what you need to be encircled.

May Allah accept our Ibadahs, Amin.

1 Like

Re: ...... by littleguy444: 7:29am On Jun 13, 2021
movado19:

Salam Alaikum.

The healing mechanism of Suratul Fatiha is in huge part by virtue of the Ism Allah, Al Fattah - The opener, the reliever, the revealer, success, beginning, conquer, victory, triumph.
It is the KEY that opens the door to all goodness and makes possible what was once impossible or difficult.
Every issue/problem can be solved with this Surah.
It opens for mankind and at the same time a secure seal to the evil ones.
It is Rahma from Al Rahman to Al Insan.
This means that anyone who approaches this Surah - as any of the other surahs and Ism Allah - with strong Iman and Yakin would definitely meet with Ash Shafi, Al Latif, Al Wahhab, Al Ghaffur, Al Afuw, Al Wadud, or whatever Divine names being approached.
According to Rasul Allah (S.A.W.), this Surah is a gift from the divine presence of Allah which was never gifted to any nation before his.

The other part of the surah's universal healing mechanism is due to the non-occurrence of seven letters within it.
This is part of divine wisdom, because, it means that what Allah has made a gift and promise and forever open source for us; therefore has no "khatam"/seal...it is free flow from now till the end of days, InshaAllah.

I strongly believe this is what the Sahabi who treated the guy with the sting/bite understood well and keyed into it, hence his success!
Jazakumullahu khayr
Re: ...... by movado19: 2:55am On Jun 14, 2021
littleguy444:
Jazakumullahu khayr

Wa Iyyak. You are most welcome.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 9:00pm On Jun 30, 2021
Alfa is making it plain. Speaks it as it is

Watch live

Title: Awon Alfa Alasiri (esoteric scholars)

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=230032315619168&id=466503480576644&anchor_composer=false

Re: ...... by Empiree: 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2021

Re: ...... by Excel70: 12:44pm On Jul 04, 2021
LadunaI:

Salam alaykum, I have a few questions to ask?
1)I notice you do a lot of salawats and encourage others do it. Can you share a few experience and blessing you have encountered from doing it
2)Must you ablution before performing solawats on the Prophet?
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 3:18pm On Jul 04, 2021
Excel70:

Salam alaykum, I have a few questions to ask?
1)I notice you do a lot of salawats and encourage others do it. Can you share a few experience and blessing you have encountered from doing it
2)Must you ablution before performing solawats on the Prophet?

Walaikum Salam bro.
#1. If you have gone thru my previous posts here you should have seen where I shared my experience based of the blessings of salawat. And to just cut it shorts during my assiduous years when my sole prayer was salawat. I had the blessings of encounter with holy Prophet (saw) nothing less than five times. And one of this stood out that I am enraptured till now about the incidence.

For the edification of us all, let me recount the dream. I saw myself entering a masjid where I saw holy prophet(saw) sitting down. Then I heard someone reciting an ayah "Innallaha wali malaikatul yusoluna Alla nabiyy......" till the end of the ayah which I joined the fellow to say to the end. After reaching the end I started chanting solat ibrahimiyah - Allahuma solo Alla Muhammad Wali Muhammad Kama sollaita Alla Ibrahimoh..... Before I even finish I have completely lost consciousness of that environment (this is near experience I had of what I do understand about fanau) then I saw myself in another platform maqam that I can't even describe. I was completely filled with"awe".
#2. Not really necessary especially when just reciting it. Since most time I recite it towards the end of my Tahajuud- I mean after salama, so I mostly on ablution. So even my ablution was fitiated I didn't do any other one till I finished. I spent roughly 1-11/2 hour on it or less atimes.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Hkana: 4:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
^^^
Sub han Allah! 1-1½ hours on salawat.
Sleep go just carry me
Re: ...... by Excel70: 4:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
LadunaI:

Walaikum Salam bro.
#1. If you have gone thru my previous posts here you should have seen where I shared my experience based of the blessings of salawat. And to just cut it shorts during my assiduous years when my sole prayer was salawat. I had the blessings of encounter with holy Prophet (saw) nothing less than five times. And one of this stood out that I am enraptured till now about the incidence.

For the edification of us all, let me recount the dream. I saw myself entering a masjid where I saw holy prophet(saw) sitting down. Then I heard someone reciting an ayah "Innallaha wali malaikatul yusoluna Alla nabiyy......" till the end of the ayah which I joined the fellow to say to the end. After reaching the end I started chanting solat ibrahimiyah - Allahuma solo Alla Muhammad Wali Muhammad Kama sollaita Alla Ibrahimoh..... Before I even finish I have completely lot consciousness of that environment (this is near experience I had of what I do understand about fanau) then I saw myself in another platform maqam that I can't even describe. I was completely filled with"awe".
#2. Not really necessary especially when just reciting it. Since most time I recite it towards the end of my Tahajuud- I mean after salama, so I mostly on ablution. So even my ablution was fitiated I didn't do any other one till I finished. I spent roughly 1-11/2 hour on it or less atimes.
Jazakhumullahi khauran

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 4:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
Excel70:

Jazakhumullahi khauran
Waiyakum....
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 5:06pm On Jul 04, 2021
Hkana:
^^^
Sub han Allah! 1-1½ hours on salawat.
Sleep go just carry me
Lol... Actually it was gradual process till I reached that. I don become "lazy" lol these days. But atleast by the time I spent 20-30 mins I would have feeling much like I have spent that previous time.

You can do more than that trust me, just don't force it. If it 10 mins you can do comfortably do it and go sleep. Gradually you won't know when you go dey gbadûn am then instinctively you will spend more time on it.

Just try to be constant with it and don't belittle your effort but rather thank Allah and increase will come naturally.

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 5:14pm On Jul 04, 2021
Empiree:
This Alfa is good. Watch live

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=570377784346077&id=466503480576644
Who is he pls? And those stories where is been culled from? How authentic are they.

Though I haven't watch to the end but I will definitely do, and so for his other videos.
Re: ...... by littleguy444: 6:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
LadunaI:

Walaikum Salam bro.

For the edification of us all, let me recount the dream. I saw myself entering a masjid where I saw holy prophet(saw) sitting down. Then I heard someone reciting an ayah "Innallaha wali malaikatul yusoluna Alla nabiyy......" till the end of the ayah which I joined the fellow to say to the end. After reaching the end I started chanting solat ibrahimiyah - Allahuma solo Alla Muhammad Wali Muhammad Kama sollaita Alla Ibrahimoh..... Before I even finish I have completely lost consciousness of that environment (this is near experience I had of what I do understand about fanau) then I saw myself in another platform maqam that I can't even describe. I was completely filled with"awe".
jazakumullahu khayr shaykh
Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:07pm On Jul 04, 2021
LadunaI:

Who is he pls? And those stories where is been culled from? How authentic are they.

Though I haven't watch to the end but I will definitely do, and so for his other videos.
Alfa dey for Yorùbá land fa. I noticed him sometimes two years ago on fb. Technology brought out unknown alfas. He's very learned Islamically and in western education. He dey speak big grammar too like one of your politicians grin

He surfaced on social media with his knowledge of geomancy in 2019 I think. His name is Shorinola Ahmed a former student of uni-ife I think
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 2:00am On Jul 05, 2021
littleguy444:
jazakumullahu khayr shaykh
Waiyakum.

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 2:01am On Jul 05, 2021
Empiree:
Alfa dey for Yorùbá land fa. I noticed him sometimes two years ago on fb. Technology brought out unknown alfas. He's very learned Islamically and in western education. He dey speak big grammar too like one of your politicians grin

He surfaced on social media with his knowledge of geomancy in 2019 I think. His name is Shorinola Ahmed a former student of uni-ife I think
Ok
Re: ...... by Empiree: 3:18am On Jul 05, 2021

Re: ...... by movado19: 7:59pm On Jul 05, 2021
Empiree:
This Alfa is good. Watch live

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=570377784346077&id=466503480576644

Salam Alaikum,

He is quite vast and I really enjoyed his level of deductive reasoning.
I am still on the fence regarding his saying that the former man before prophet Adam (A.S.) were cannibals and could neither hear, see or use their faculty of reasoning; and he supported that with ayah from surah Mulk Q67:23.
He said they used some other form of sensory perception, which is very possible...
In all, he laid out his reasons for his positions on a lot of issues and I did not feel he was swayed by unwarranted emotions; which is good.

Thank you for bringing his videos to light!
Re: ...... by Empiree: 9:27pm On Jul 05, 2021
movado19:

Salam Alaikum,

He is quite vast and I really enjoyed his level of deductive reasoning.
I am still on the fence regarding his saying that the former man before prophet Adam (A.S.) were cannibals and could neither hear, see or use their faculty of reasoning; and he supported that with ayah from surah Mulk Q67:23.
He said they used some other form of sensory perception, which is very possible...
In all, he laid out his reasons for his positions on a lot of issues and I did not feel he was swayed by unwarranted emotions; which is good.

Thank you for bringing his videos to light!
Walaikun salaam,

Maybe I missed this part. I have to watch again and review that part
Re: ...... by movado19: 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2021
Empiree:
Walaikun salaam,

Maybe I missed this part. I have to watch again and review that part

This is in one of his English Videos.
The link is below and it is titled: "Humans Before Adam In The Quran"

https://m.facebook.com/SAIF-TV-English-106565441143885/videos/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=0
Re: ...... by Empiree: 10:54pm On Jul 05, 2021
movado19:

https://m.facebook.com/SAIF-TV-English-106565441143885/videos/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=0
oh okay. I have been watching wrong one. I don't think I watched this before. Will watch now
Re: ...... by Alhajiemeritus: 11:12pm On Jul 05, 2021
Empiree:

Na Alfa Lagalaga.
Isn't there a Hadith where the prophet said anyone visiting a fortune teller and believing in what he said, his prayers won't be accepted for 40 days?
So what's the Alfa talking about.
Talking about Prophet Yunus.....
Re: ...... by Empiree: 1:45am On Jul 06, 2021
movado19:

oh.. This link you posted linked to his other video as seen on the screenshot which I watched 3 times but I seen nothing about Adam. It is English version as well. I was rolling my eyes how the title you posted relates until I opened it on my phone and I seen what you are talking about.

Anyways, I will now watch that. However based on what you said he said, it is must little bit new. Sheikh Ahmed Alaye(ra) and Sheikh Muhammad Mustafa Ashile(ra) also talked about pre-Adamic man. They are called Adam. Seven Adams before our Adam. Me and shia brother here talked and it some years ago. We have no conclusive agreement yet. If I can find lecture of Sheikh Muhammad Mustafa Ashile I will post it

Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:26am On Jul 06, 2021
What most tafasir usually came up with was pre-Adamic creation were jinns. That, when Angels replied Allah that "are you going to place in Earth a people that would commit fasad?".

This means there existed some creation that angels were aware of before Adam(as). Most Tafsir said they were jinn but they are not necessarily correct. I read contrary option from Muslim and nonmuslim scientists few years ago. They concluded by saying "let's just leave it so as not to confuse people". They doubted it was jinns but humans. If they were Jinn, Jinn are still here lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.