Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? (75577 Views)

Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by vadeonly(m): 1:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
sad
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by meezynetwork(m): 1:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
Ukwu
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by kanicorp9(m): 1:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
How Guys don't Bleep and forget you
iamDaisy:
Iranu after sex he will forget you

6 Likes

Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by PastorandMentor(m): 1:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by babatee126(m): 1:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
PapiNigga:
Perhaps a thousand naira own will do...

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/02/how-much-beans-cake-will-you-buy-if-you.html?m=1

I will finish all my #6000 i dey earn for salary on top am
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by Jokkarm2: 1:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
na to find way cariam go chop front and back then return her to the akara deprot
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by iluvpomo(m): 1:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
Looks like a photo-op
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by airminem(f): 1:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
acting jareee

3 Likes

Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 17, 2017
iamDaisy:
before nko oooo? Shey you people are no more sex object ni? ayam not understanding.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by osolee(m): 1:13pm On Feb 17, 2017
iamDaisy:
try me...i wouldn't do that boo kiss kiss
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 17, 2017
PapiNigga:
Perhaps a thousand naira own will do...

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/02/how-much-beans-cake-will-you-buy-if-you.html?m=1

Girl u r loyal
Take this 100k
Go get urself a new store
Take 100k
Go buy urself new clothes
U r smart
U r intelligent
Take 1million
Go buy urself a tintinlin house

1 Like

Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by homebase(m): 1:14pm On Feb 17, 2017
Chai! I will, will buy everything to motivate the girl.
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by lielbree: 1:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
Buy the whole damn shade cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by abbeyty(m): 1:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
dem dey use this one sell akara....she makes sense
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by Jodha(f): 1:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
Hmm the only thing I can see here is the ladies body fat... And her big tummy..
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by Bullet1234(m): 1:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
Jodha:
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by olagbemi118(m): 1:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
iamDaisy:
are you talking from experience
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by 2sa2: 1:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
Jodha:
Bad Belle cheesy

4 Likes

Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by BlackMbakara1(m): 1:19pm On Feb 17, 2017
That moment when guys living around and beyond will be liking akara and ogi; bumper sales.
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 17, 2017
iamDaisy:

Only on these conditions:

1. She's just beauty and figure with no brains

2. She has mouth odour

3. She has acute bacterial vaginosis

Madam any guy who dumps a girl after eating from her honey pot, just know she has one or a combination of those three cases.
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by elvision1(m): 1:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
Bullet1234:
Who dey use airtel? Goodluck

lol, big ups to you bro,
cutedharmee coman see!
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by SpaxeX(m): 1:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
delishpot:

OK. Sorry for the misunderstanding

common English you no sabi,, person tell you misunderstood you reply misunderstanding instead of misunderstooding

3 Likes

Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by Bullet1234(m): 1:26pm On Feb 17, 2017
elvision1:

lol, big ups to you bro,

cutedharmee coman see!
Ahhh you again? Haha I was expecting someone else but enjoy.
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by Bamz(m): 1:26pm On Feb 17, 2017
SINZ:
LOL @ N10,000 Ogi gringrin

That's 1 year supply smiley smiley smiley

Popsy would love this!
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
Una don buy from the ones wey dey una street wey hot pass this one?
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
kenonze:
grin

I will ask Fayose.. . My role model
why is he eyeing her two pawpaw? grin grin grin.the pawpaw fruit make sense sha

1 Like

Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by elvision1(m): 1:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
Bullet1234:
Ahhh you again? Haha I was expecting someone else but enjoy.
lmao! I just happen to be at the right place at the right time.
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by suco01(m): 1:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
#50 own
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by Anderlis(m): 1:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
I will go and buy from the next shop that's all... angry angry
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by drsugar: 1:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
She might have some other baggages like mouth odor, body odor, private part odor, and so on. Just because you are seeing something like this doesn't mean you should get turned on. #use your heads my brothers.
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by Jodha(f): 1:30pm On Feb 17, 2017
Lol... I couldn't help but notice grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" / Signs That Your Partner Is Tired Of Your Relationship / If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.