Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? (75574 Views)

Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by effty(m): 1:31pm On Feb 17, 2017
Bumbae1:
Some guys go chop
Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner
grin

Hope u smart too cause .. someone with brain wont sell akara like that #justsaying oil heat skimpy clothes dont go together
It goes oh. One gal dey sell like dat for Wimpy junction.
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by itzemar(m): 1:31pm On Feb 17, 2017
just buy my #100 Akara and leave "jejely".
someone cannot kill me in this recession. Not even a girl angry
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 17, 2017
iamDaisy:
Iranu after sex he will forget you
He won't forget you for long. grin
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by browniex: 1:32pm On Feb 17, 2017
Can only buy those bean cakes on her chest
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by DonCortino: 1:34pm On Feb 17, 2017
The 50 naira own whey I dey plan buy. angry
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by Endtimesmith(m): 1:34pm On Feb 17, 2017
I will buy everything that involves around her,circulatively.
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by delishpot: 1:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
SpaxeX:

common English you no sabi,, person tell you misunderstood you reply misunderstanding instead of misunderstooding

OK sir.... grin grin I am sorry that I miss understooding him.
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
iamDaisy:

You get sense small. Kikikikiki
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by Chukwudozzie(m): 1:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
None, I will apply for a job at that joint immediately
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:38pm On Feb 17, 2017
SINZ:
LOL @ N10,000 Ogi gringrin
How much is ur salary self? cheesy
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
iamDaisy:
Hmmmm he can't 4get cheesy
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by orlymat: 1:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
I will buy N50 own, give her 1,000 new note to be precised, tell her to forget about the change then tell her to give me her number, call her later in the evening, take her to a very quiet place and preach the word of God to her.

How can she dress she dress like that!!!!
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by napoleon77(m): 1:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
iamDaisy:

Speaking from your personal experience?
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by femi4: 1:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
Erngie:
Chai men! na wa for una o. always moved by what they see lol. If u like finish your house rent on akara, she'll still be wayward
Doesn't matter...the end justify the means
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by dayleke: 1:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
She looks like her mama small....
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by femi4: 1:47pm On Feb 17, 2017
Jodha:
Hmm the only thing I can see here is the ladies body fat... And her big tummy..
Pretender
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by SycophanticGoat: 1:48pm On Feb 17, 2017
Just like one short, pretty fair girl with huge behind I saw one day. Cashew no hungry me oh, but I just had to buy her cashew... cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:50pm On Feb 17, 2017
ehn!

aye oooo! shocked

ol'geh, how much is everything hia?

I mean, "EVERYTHING HIA" ?

u know wat? have my two ATM card & d pins, jez com c me at mama Ngo's nkwobi joint later in d evening, I will bring d remain 2 ATM cards dia grin

Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by bsideboii(m): 1:50pm On Feb 17, 2017
iamDaisy:
It depends ....a niggur might wanna hit it over and over again.
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by Lexzytee(m): 1:50pm On Feb 17, 2017
Hmmm...who she epp she no beautiful pass my girlfrnd wetin come special for her body. Nonsense
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by agarawu23(m): 1:51pm On Feb 17, 2017
Nothing special there than bedding her and taking care of her responsibility. sad angry

Not moved undecided
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by Fearcom(m): 1:51pm On Feb 17, 2017
iamDaisy:
kikikikiki banging body is what? Brain? Iranu.

Look at this one.

Don't you know that the very first thing that is noticed and that attracts a male to a female is PHYSICAL attraction?
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by cutedharmee: 1:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
Bullet1234:

Ahhh you again? Haha I was expecting someone else but enjoy.
Lol... Congrats. Was sleeping since, jus woke up
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by Godsate: 1:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
saaedlee:
I'll buy all the akara all the ogi, the tray infact the shed

U are free to buy what you listed. I'll buy only the lady.
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by Elle277(f): 1:57pm On Feb 17, 2017
Hahaha,,this one nah queue joint,just fry akara down
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by Fearcom(m): 1:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
BlackAfrican:

Only on these conditions:

1. She's just beauty and figure with no brains

2. She has mouth odour

3. She has acute bacterial vaginosis

Madam any guy who dumps a girl after eating from her honey pot, just know she has one or a combination of those three cases.

4.Pride, arrogance and a lady who is vain:too full of herself yet soon empty.

5.He already has someone in mind he wants to marry.

A guy doesn't just dump a lady SIMPLY BECAUSE he has had sex with her. wish a lot of ladies understood this....

1 Like

Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by thebadmus(m): 1:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
PapiNigga:
Perhaps a thousand naira own will do...

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/02/how-much-beans-cake-will-you-buy-if-you.html?m=1
. I will just tell her to sell everything for me and bring the one she will fry tomorrow directly to my house
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:59pm On Feb 17, 2017
EWAagoyin:
Somebody.....someone.... some people maybe.... somewhere ....are serious tired of that girl and her body and probably avoiding.....u 2 wai go buy akara with time he go commot 4 ur eye....

1 Like

Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by nathpope(m): 1:59pm On Feb 17, 2017
iamDaisy:
kikikikiki banging body is what? Brain? Iranu.

Who ur brain epp?
grin grin grin
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by mafioso47(m): 2:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
home delivery
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by shevon: 2:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
Don't worry, they will soon come and tell us it is pre-wedding photoshoot.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" / Signs That Your Partner Is Tired Of Your Relationship / If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.