Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Add To The Story With One Sentence (intellectuals Only) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Add To The Story With One Sentence (intellectuals Only) (1670 Views)

My Love Story With My School Mum … (18+) / What Is One Sentence You Could Both Say During Sex And A Family Dinner. / Describe Your 2016 In One Sentence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Add To The Story With One Sentence (intellectuals Only) by LordZero(m): 4:22pm On Feb 17, 2017
SaintAlbert53:

She grew up with her step mother who was always chasing her out of the house
Despite the harsh living environment, she manged to top her class.
Re: Add To The Story With One Sentence (intellectuals Only) by SaintAlbert53: 4:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
Berlynn:
and she had two ugly step sisters and she had two ugly step sisters who was always bullying her!
They were named Onila and Berlynn
Re: Add To The Story With One Sentence (intellectuals Only) by Amarabae(f): 4:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
LordZero:

Despite the harsh living environment, she manged to top her class.
"na who we go ask"-says her two wicked step sisterz
Re: Add To The Story With One Sentence (intellectuals Only) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
SaintAlbert53:
They were named Onila and Berly.nn
goan check my post nd modify
Re: Add To The Story With One Sentence (intellectuals Only) by LordZero(m): 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
Amarabae:
"na who we go ask"-says her two wicked step sisterz
One day, when they started insulting her, she asked "am I not your sister", they replied in unison "na who we go ask".
She replied "ask ifa (TapDance)" and a fight broke out between them.

1 Like

Re: Add To The Story With One Sentence (intellectuals Only) by Amarabae(f): 4:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
LordZero:

One day, when they started insulting her, she asked "am I not your sister", they replied in unison "na who we go ask".
She replied "ask ifa (TapDance)" and a fight broke out between them.
they beat her up, gave her injury and kicked her out of the house.
Re: Add To The Story With One Sentence (intellectuals Only) by SaintAlbert53: 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2017
Berlynn:
I just checked.. Bt it's a story ma
Re: Add To The Story With One Sentence (intellectuals Only) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
Amarabae:

she spent the rest of her life in a cave nd tats the END OF HER STORY cheesy
Re: Add To The Story With One Sentence (intellectuals Only) by LordZero(m): 4:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
Berlynn:
He's just playing na. Mabinu.

Amarabae:
While she was looking for where to sleep, she met a not so innocent girl named Ama grin
Re: Add To The Story With One Sentence (intellectuals Only) by Amarabae(f): 4:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
Berlynn:

she spent the rest of her life in a cave nd tats the END OF HER STORY cheesy
"End of the story"? Asked by shocked audience in the cinema
Re: Add To The Story With One Sentence (intellectuals Only) by Vickysnipe147(m): 4:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
She started roaming the streets, and was asking herself what she did wrong to deserve this kind of hatred from her own sisters.
Re: Add To The Story With One Sentence (intellectuals Only) by LordZero(m): 4:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
Lmfao. . Berlynn why na... oya start another story. .
Re: Add To The Story With One Sentence (intellectuals Only) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
Amarabae:
"End of the story"? Asked by shocked audience in the cinema

lmao the op initially stated she lives in a cave na
Re: Add To The Story With One Sentence (intellectuals Only) by Amarabae(f): 4:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
Vickysnipe147:
She started roaming the streets, and was asking herself what she did wrong to deserve this kind of hatred from her own sisters.
then she decided to pay a visit to Amadioha to hire thunder for her step-sisters.

2 Likes

Re: Add To The Story With One Sentence (intellectuals Only) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
story story once upon a time in the animal kingdom.... The Lion
Re: Add To The Story With One Sentence (intellectuals Only) by Vickysnipe147(m): 4:47pm On Feb 17, 2017
Berlynn:
we are not done with the old one yet... go through it and modify
Re: Add To The Story With One Sentence (intellectuals Only) by Amarabae(f): 4:48pm On Feb 17, 2017
STORY TIME. There was once a first lady in Nigeria named patience aka mama peace
Re: Add To The Story With One Sentence (intellectuals Only) by Amarabae(f): 4:49pm On Feb 17, 2017
She married a former student in her English class called Goodluck
Re: Add To The Story With One Sentence (intellectuals Only) by LordZero(m): 4:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
Berlynn:
Amarabae:
STORY TIME.
There was once a first lady in Nigeria named patience aka mama peace
Cecile's story is still on
Re: Add To The Story With One Sentence (intellectuals Only) by Amarabae(f): 4:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
She was declared a terrorist to English language by the USA Government.
Re: Add To The Story With One Sentence (intellectuals Only) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 17, 2017
Amarabae:
She was declared a terrorist to English language by the USA Government.

Incoming call alert grin grin grin

Bleep* blepp** bleep***
Re: Add To The Story With One Sentence (intellectuals Only) by lola024(f): 6:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
See how guys....... Assassined my story and give birth to another one
Re: Add To The Story With One Sentence (intellectuals Only) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
lola024:
See how guys....... Assassined my story and give birth to another one

Don't insult dem o calling dem “guys” grin grin grin simply put grin “AWON aiye” shocked tongue
Re: Add To The Story With One Sentence (intellectuals Only) by elsomm(m): 10:02am On Feb 23, 2017
lola024:
These is fun..... I fucking love you Guys....... I can't stop laughing.....

some of you changed the destiny of the story.... some killed it.... some destroyed the story line.... some even ended story again......

I give up...... argaahahaha...... am laughing hard
#LordZero
#Tapdance
#enuk80
ect..... you ended my story

#Fayded.... you tried to make it interesting......

#TrapQueen dearie..... you see how nairalanders change the destiny of the Little Girl in the cave

but is is fun.....

Thanks to you all

I like you and your threads. Love how you react to your audience too

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best chat and Dating app / Sex Without Condom / Do You Watch Pretty Little Liars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.