Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. (13170 Views)

Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday / Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed / Ladies And Gentlemen I Present To You The Pretty Girls Of Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 18, 2017
photoshoot:

I swear, na you smart pass...
See asslickers cry
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by youngdanee(m): 3:32pm On Feb 18, 2017
If its impersonation or not, the lady is beautiful. Appreciate the beauty biko and for those saying "where is her no make up pic", its obvious she's gonna be beautiful without it judging from her facial features.

But this is nairaland anything happens here.....*smokes outta thread*

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by SINZ: 3:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
I'm so ashamed to be a nairalander right now.

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by AngelAhnie(f): 3:49pm On Feb 18, 2017
robosky02:

without thicksme is not complete grin
Bosky
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by youngdanee(m): 3:59pm On Feb 18, 2017
SINZ:
I'm so ashamed to be a nairalander right now.
Pls tell us why?grin
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by Omoluabi16(m): 4:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
Nairaland Romanceland. where anything goes.
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by timsonpreye(m): 4:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
prettythicksme:
Pretty!
I remember u grin
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
timsonpreye:
I remember u grin
shocked shocked shocked Timson!happy new year oo
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by pussyAvenger: 4:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
Naughtytboy:
Jessicaseth's, ,, , she might think anything,, call me a Bleep boy but it doesn't change the fact am gonna masturbate with an image of how her sweet puny gonna be like for a very long time, ,, I love her
how this gal take fine now
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by timsonpreye(m): 4:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
Naughtytboy:
Jessicaseth's, ,, , she might think anything,, call me a Bleep boy but it doesn't change the fact am gonna masturbate with an image of how her sweet puny gonna be like for a very long time, ,, I love her
she not prettier than mimz, refiner sanaj and roseiluv of our time, all I see is editing grin
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by timsonpreye(m): 4:14pm On Feb 18, 2017
prettythicksme:
shocked shocked shocked Timson!happy new year oo
wish u the same ohh, a lot av changed here, av not seen a lot of NL friends I know online..... How is u cheesy
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by Dreyl(m): 4:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:
Please @naughty I feel embarrassed
Do i know you somewhere

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2017
timsonpreye:
wish u the same ohh, a lot av changed here, av not seen a lot of NL friends I know online..... How is u cheesy
Lol,find them very well u will see dem.I am gud,u?
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by Erums(m): 4:38pm On Feb 18, 2017
Well, shes beautiful just like every nairalander is... OP get a job
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by robosky02(m): 5:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
AngelAhnie:
Bosky

awwwwwww

Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by Bahddo(m): 5:17pm On Feb 18, 2017
You are in love with the layers of makeup. She isn't stunning, that's if it's even her own pic.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by Mightyraw(m): 5:52pm On Feb 18, 2017
Its like guys on nairaland are restricted to their room nd their fone,
That is juss a gal u'll see at under G gate and wont bother to look back
V gat exes and gf prettier, even my normal friends
Nd i dnt even knw if they on nairaland

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
Wait till she washes her face . undecided
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by ChristineC: 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2017
cloudyskygrind:
She's no doubt the most beautiful girl here
and you are so sure because?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by refiner(f): 6:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
She's pretty
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by skimmy005: 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
editing a lot of effect, she shud upload a pix without ani effect

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by Rukkydelta(f): 6:38pm On Feb 18, 2017
timsonpreye:
she not prettier than mimz, refiner sanaj and roseiluv of our time, all I see is editing grin
Tell them o
Especially Refiner, she's the real definition of beautiful
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by cloudyskygrind(m): 6:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
ChristineC:
and you are so sure because?
Because I've seen her pictures and she truely is. If you think you have a case to make, show your pictures
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by obinna58(m): 6:56pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:
Please @naughty I feel embarrassed

Ma nigga saw this photo, now he z considering mastubation

Should I allow him wink
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by ChristineC: 6:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
cloudyskygrind:

Because I've seen her pictures and she truely is. If you think you have a case to make, show your pictures
for your "approval"? haha ok but didn't say i asked the question to be enrolled in childish competition. Where is the cash price for the winner? cheesy

Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by refiner(f): 7:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Tell them o
Especially Refiner, she's the real definition of beautiful
Lol...thanks hun

But joke apart,she's prettier....longest time hun
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by cloudyskygrind(m): 7:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
ChristineC:
for your "approval"? haha ok but didn't say i asked the question to be enrolled in childish competition. Where is the cash price for the winner? cheesy
Really? I really thought you did. why did you ask then?
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by kullozone(m): 7:06pm On Feb 18, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Lets see her picture without makeup.

Are you a lady? shocked
Where're your boobs na

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by kullozone(m): 7:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
uchman:

You'r prettier to me
I don't know about any others choices

Oga, stop deceiving someone's daughter.
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by STILESGANG: 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
Romance section is filled with horrny kids who aren't getting any. Can't believe one girl is causing this much commotion shocked shocked
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
My God...... The topic was catching...MB finished while opening it....I ran to buy glo recharge card......loaded it......subcribe and reloaded this topic......only to see the babe is not finer than my mum and babe grin
OP and Jessicaseth must refund my MB and must be arrested by DSS.......for misinformation of public notice grin
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by michb(m): 7:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
AgapeHate:

You look like a dustbin beside her. I hope you know this. Since February 12 only 7 likes and she uploaded hers today and have more than 30 likes. Well even monkey can be fine sometimes grin

It's now 140 Likes as at 7:40pm, I made it 141, pretty is an understatement. She's Endowed with beauty. But, she should please, show us make_over free pix, that will go a long way.

And please @AgapeHate, retract that dusbin statement & publicly apologies, she was joking, I taught you would know that. My 2cent though, do not hate me for my opinion pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

. / Man Films His Girlfriend For Having 3some With His Bestfriend/girlfriend (video) / Reasons Why Black Women Don’t Date Whitemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.