Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. (13171 Views)

Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday / Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed / Ladies And Gentlemen I Present To You The Pretty Girls Of Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by Rukkydelta(f): 8:17pm On Feb 18, 2017
refiner:

Lol...thanks hun

But joke apart,she's prettier....longest time hun
Lol
How have you been?
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by Melonny(m): 8:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
whether na makeup or edit, that babe fine.. it's a free world, pls help urself by editing urs too.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by refiner(f): 8:31pm On Feb 18, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Lol

How have you been?
Ive been fine dearie...hardly hear from u these days...wetin happen? undecided
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by Huddler: 8:32pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:
Please @naughty I feel embarrassed

What language do you speak? I really want to know.
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by Rukkydelta(f): 8:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
refiner:

Ive been fine dearie...hardly hear from u these days...wetin happen? undecided
Exams things

Even celebrate valentine for exam hall
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by Emodeee: 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Exams things

which school be that?
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by LePrezident(m): 8:40pm On Feb 18, 2017
refiner:
She's pretty

Refiner, I'm not smiling with you angry
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by Rukkydelta(f): 8:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
Emodeee:

which school be that?
Delta State University
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 18, 2017
148 likes already? shocked shocked

Fvck it, I give up mehnnnnnn!
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by SINZ: 8:51pm On Feb 18, 2017
youngdanee:
Pls tell us why?grin
There's fuckery all over the place today.
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by refiner(f): 8:58pm On Feb 18, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Exams things

grin grin..lol

But d val is not yet over...tomorrow is gonna be dope cheesy

Ur boo is gonna take some gifts home okwaya wink
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:
bae ur puna go swt diegrin
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by bilo1(m): 9:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
@op,i disagree with u,am yet to see any girl on nairaland that is as beautiful as cutesexy1,that lady is extremely beautiful

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:
Like seriously? You have 149 NL likes in a day? That's gotta be a record. I need you to help promote an entertainment brand. I'll get you celebrity followers on IG in return. You game?
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
sekxy:
u are a kid boy. .see where ur low self esteem has landed u. .tufa
Gbam!
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
LaylaAli:
This is why people don't upload their pictures here on nl.

Op you're a clown and you've been noticed undecided
i wonder why your pics not up there...even if it was...would anyone create a thread fii you? ah ah...im not sure o
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by refiner(f): 9:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
LePrezident:

Refiner, I'm not smiling with you angry
grin
But i wanna smile with u nah...oya chop small meat grin
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by LePrezident(m): 9:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
refiner:
grin
But i wanna smile with u nah...oya chop small meat grin

What type of meat are we talking about here grin
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by Jessicaseth(f): 9:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
Haute:

Like seriously? You have 149 NL likes in a day? That's gotta be a record. I need you to help promote an entertainment brand. I'll get you celebrity followers on IG in return. You game?

No, if you want me promote a brand there should be a deal. No offense but who celebrity follower epp?

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by Rukkydelta(f): 9:06pm On Feb 18, 2017
refiner:

grin grin..lol

But d val is not yet over...tomorrow is gonna be dope cheesy

Ur boo is gonna take some gifts home okwaya wink
Amen
I receive it

Thanks dear
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
nl gals feeling jelous,meanwhile i dnt mind Putin myself in her friendZonegrin
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by thesuave10(m): 9:09pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:

Hehe.. Jessica, welcome to nairaland now let's head over to I.G. grin tongue
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by thesuave10(m): 9:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
Hehe This like the 4th welcome ceremony thread for Jessica now grin. NL dudes sef
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by rosalieene(f): 9:20pm On Feb 18, 2017
ikp120:
Who is thinking what I am thinking? Guys abeg don't fall for this o. grin grin grin grin grin. No send her money for visitation o. How are you sure that it is not one of the silly boys on NL impersonating an Instagram babe? undecided undecided.
exactly!!!
it might be the OP himself because he brought much attention.
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by youngdanee(m): 9:22pm On Feb 18, 2017
SINZ:

There's fuckery all over the place today.
Since yesterday. Its sickening.
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by chosta(m): 9:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
grin i wonder y some niggars always act sex starved
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:

No, if you want me promote a brand there should be a deal. No offense but who celebrity follower epp?

Hey Boo !
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by SINZ: 9:41pm On Feb 18, 2017
youngdanee:

Since yesterday. Its sickening.

Have you wondered why the accounts dickriding this jessicaseth are mostly passive nairalanders? Its cos they are fake.
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by ikp120(m): 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2017
rosalieene:

exactly!!!
it might be the OP himself because he brought much attention.

Yea.

**Checks dp**

Jeez! Babe that your tongue and eyeglasses are super sexy. My antenna don dey search for network o. wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:

Lol...Like a formal deal? Then I presume you own or represent a media company, cos I don't talk business with random people. About celebrity followers. Would you rather have money? Would you know what to do with the money? lipsrsealed
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by youngdanee(m): 10:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
SINZ:

Have you wondered why the accounts dickriding this jessicaseth are mostly passive nairalanders? Its cos they are fake.
Exactly I never thought of that but you're right.
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by SINZ: 10:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
youngdanee:
Exactly I never thought of that but you're right.

Its an agenda they have. Today is the day slated to carry it out. I have more than enough info to burst this charade but I'm just chilling, waiting to see the end game.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

. / Man Films His Girlfriend For Having 3some With His Bestfriend/girlfriend (video) / Reasons Why Black Women Don’t Date Whitemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.