Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. (13169 Views)

Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday / Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed / Ladies And Gentlemen I Present To You The Pretty Girls Of Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 19, 2017
youngdanee:
Someone dey risk him ballsgrin
I've been on this forum and particularly this section long enough to know things
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by Lsofdk(m): 11:50am On Feb 19, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Hahahaha funny people lol

I can bet my balls, the person behind that account is a dude
I don't know what they derive from such foolish act… He should enjoy the attention while it lasts
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 19, 2017
Lsofdk:
I don't know what they derive from such foolish act… He should enjoy the attention while it lasts
Like those before him, he'll get tired
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by youngdanee(m): 11:56am On Feb 19, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
I've been on this forum and particularly this section long enough to know things
Me toogrin na play brosgrin
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 19, 2017
youngdanee:
Me toogrin na play brosgrin
hehehe he go soon tire sef
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by youngdanee(m): 12:03pm On Feb 19, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
hehehe he go soon tire sef
He wanted attention and got it lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 19, 2017
Naughtytboy:
Jessicaseth's, ,, , she might think anything,, call me a Bleep boy but it doesn't change the fact am gonna masturbate with an image of how her sweet puny gonna be like for a very long time, ,, I love her

Guy, you need to get out more.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by Leriebloom(f): 12:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
whats funny?

Comments
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by shinarlaura(f): 1:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
Woow. She's very beautiful
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 19, 2017
Naughtytboy:
if this not beauty then what is it
make up don blind this one,
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by refiner(f): 2:10pm On Feb 19, 2017
Icansing:
lol
Fine girl grin

Merry sunday...
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by Yomiwayne80(m): 2:43pm On Feb 19, 2017
victorious001:
Mtcheww, with all that editing! she z not even finer than me sef grin

Truly
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by WilsonMayowa(m): 3:13pm On Feb 19, 2017
victorious001:
bros I bite u for dream someone can not even play with diz one sef!

But you aren't bad too
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by Dollar101(m): 3:22pm On Feb 19, 2017
I understand the ladies plight on this matter, you can't say she's the prettiest because u saw her pic, have u seen all the girls pic on nairaland? She's pretty no doubt but I wouldn't say the prettiest, my babe fine pass her sef...see for urself

Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 19, 2017
victorious001:
bros I bite u for dream someone can not even play with diz one sef!
its not true, nice smile love
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
Dollar101:
I understand the ladies plight on this matter, you can't say she's the prettiest because u saw her pic, have u seen all the girls pic on nairaland? She's pretty no doubt but I wouldn't say the prettiest, my babe fine pass her sef...see for urself
make u de whine yoursef
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by Dollar101(m): 3:29pm On Feb 19, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
make u de whine yoursef

Am just stating the obvious mehn...
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by coolestofall(m): 3:30pm On Feb 19, 2017
All of una no get sense o. Ena go just dey let dis girl dey feel her self too much.
By d way she looks okay, not gr8.
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by Cannonleo(m): 3:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
Op Jessicaseth is beautiful no doubt but I don't think sed competes with refiner in my view

Meanwhile niggers are Hot
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by cuteboyrichboy(m): 3:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
victorious001:
na true u yan ooo, u clean like Iceland
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 19, 2017
Dollar101:

uhmm
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by Cyberfire(m): 5:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
victorious001:
ode!!!! oloshi!!! someone cannot make comment in peace again, well I don't blame u, jobless fellow! kontunu checking the profile of all the females in nl.... Nl monitoring demon!!!
You are cuter than op jhor don't mind them
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by refiner(f): 5:53pm On Feb 19, 2017
Cannonleo:
Op Jessicaseth is beautiful no doubt but I don't think sed competes with refiner in my view

Meanwhile niggers are Hot
Lol...thanks hun but beauty aint everything..huh?

Merry sunday grin
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by adwaani(m): 8:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
Chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisooooooooossssss.......chaii yellow girl making sense....this type of gal will make a guy man humble.....
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by silvercute(m): 8:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
Beauty with those make up that can cause volcanic eruption...abegi
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by noah24(m): 9:05pm On Feb 19, 2017
Babe nor mind dem.... I ll choose u over dat babe 50x ova..

victorious001:
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by Cannonleo(m): 11:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
refiner:

Lol...thanks hun but beauty aint everything..huh?

Merry sunday grin
I know Bae yours isn't a one way traffic( you gat brains) but I would like 2 go on the other lane for a joy ride.

Care to interface
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by smilingface(m): 12:26am On Feb 20, 2017
might not be her behind the account but truth is the gal in that pic is very pretty, I can actually see how pretty she looks even with no makeup..don't call me names just saying the truth.
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by enuk80(m): 6:57am On Feb 20, 2017
victorious001:

she shud be finer than u because ur kneel has charcoal
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by NarnieSnyper(m): 7:08am On Feb 20, 2017
victorious001:

Hahahaha! Nice shoes though, and I kinda like d pose. Funny girl
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by Peacefullove: 1:49pm On Feb 21, 2017
victorious001:
ode!!!! oloshi!!! someone cannot make comment in peace again, well I don't blame u, jobless fellow! kontunu checking the profile of all the females in nl.... Nl monitoring demon!!!

dont be angry please . forgive him

You are unique in your own way, I admire your smile
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by Peacefullove: 1:52pm On Feb 21, 2017
coolestofall:
All of una no get sense o. Ena go just dey let dis girl dey feel her self too much.
By d way she looks okay, not gr8.

You are right bro, no girl is Most beautiful ... This same girl the Op admires will still humble herself when she sees some other Beautiful ones . thats the fact .

all of them are unique in their own ways

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

. / Man Films His Girlfriend For Having 3some With His Bestfriend/girlfriend (video) / Reasons Why Black Women Don’t Date Whitemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.