Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,791 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

This Is Y I Said That Most Romance Guys Are Kid - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Y I Said That Most Romance Guys Are Kid (3161 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady / I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Y I Said That Most Romance Guys Are Kid by boiz2men(m): 5:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
someone should please help me beg the op...

I am prescribing an anti-ugly drug for myself as a prophylactic treatment.... The op's ugliness is highly contagious. Beware guys.

I am running to the bathroom to wash off the ugly infections the op has on my mentions...

Someone please tell her to leave my mention...

Keep your ugliness to yourself.

BY the way, op try to audition for a zombie role in a horror movie...

i couldnt even click ya mention... ya ugliness too contagious

1 Like

Re: This Is Y I Said That Most Romance Guys Are Kid by pussyAvenger: 11:31pm On Feb 18, 2017
sekxy:

who is this kid. .boy this thread is not for foetus like u
lame as Bleep...go wash ur face
Re: This Is Y I Said That Most Romance Guys Are Kid by Chadso(m): 10:43am On Feb 20, 2017
Na wa ooo.... Just ordinary ugly
Re: This Is Y I Said That Most Romance Guys Are Kid by romme2u: 3:29am On Mar 27, 2017
Maxi112:
OGA! e don do.... you win!
grin grin grin separatist de fighters
Re: This Is Y I Said That Most Romance Guys Are Kid by Nobody: 5:18am On Mar 27, 2017
sekxy:
u can imagine guy call in girls ugly. its only on these section guys belittle girls. what for?We should all know that no one created herself here okay? and if we all are to create ourselves believe u me nobody will be diner than the other. .so this ugly stuff have to stop. The most funny part is that most of their sisters may even look worse as compared to girls here..but that is not my problem. .my problem here is that u guys should love and respect ur ladies here not to bash them
A man should be free to express his /herself. If someone is ugly, say it.
Re: This Is Y I Said That Most Romance Guys Are Kid by Nobody: 5:21am On Mar 27, 2017
boiz2men:
mtchewww... look at this one

if say u fine na... u 4 nor let any ugly boy toast u talkless of to collect ya number...

I often see pretty girls who are disabled and wanting love. the first thing that comes to my mind is "if this lady was complete and pretty, she nor go dey form like say na she make the world? "

You are disadvantaged with ya ugliness and u want respect... no problem.. tell ya fine sisters to treat guys with respect and not snub them whether the guy fine or not. if not, all u ugly bittches are gonna be treated with contempt and disdain.

I love my signature

Re: This Is Y I Said That Most Romance Guys Are Kid by Nobody: 5:22am On Mar 27, 2017
boiz2men:

take your ugly sef away from my mention. I dont wanna be contaminated with ya ugliness.. Your ugliness is contagious.... ask ya ugly self this question

"If i was fine, wouldnt i snub guys?, would i respect them?"

Because ya ugly self cannot take the disrespect from guys... u open a thread in a bid to stop guys...

You bag of shiit have the boldness to tell me to grow up because you managed to pass jamb and you are reading education in school... Just so your ugly shitty face know... I am a medical graduate. Yes, i did 6 years in school.. Now take 6 years from ya age.. u probably were in jss2 allowing johnbosco press your peanut u call breast...

I spit on you.... You ugly ocean of dirt..

Re: This Is Y I Said That Most Romance Guys Are Kid by dtruth50: 7:27am On Mar 27, 2017
from my observation, OP u were never, i mean never different from wht u said on ur thread. an adult suppose to know hw to control him/her tongue. bt from wht i saw on ur quotes, u ar also a KID.
Re: This Is Y I Said That Most Romance Guys Are Kid by kullozone(m): 8:12am On Mar 27, 2017
Chai! Girls wicked oh! Non of them even tried to defend her sef.
I suspect the op is still a teenager sha.
Re: This Is Y I Said That Most Romance Guys Are Kid by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 27, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

welcome back,,,
Re: This Is Y I Said That Most Romance Guys Are Kid by NNAMDIII(m): 11:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

It appeared you missed a punctuation mark after you wrote Thanks.

Should have been like===> Thanks! Sparks. Considering the fact that you typed with anger. wink

All the same... Have a nice day Adult!

See you around again. smiley
Guy u wicked gringrin
Re: This Is Y I Said That Most Romance Guys Are Kid by ItsTutsi(m): 11:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
pussyAvenger:
they asked u to go wash ur face and u created..

Re: This Is Y I Said That Most Romance Guys Are Kid by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
What should we do to grow up? Op please advise us embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can I Get For Her As Matric Gift? / Whatsapp Group For Mature Men And Women Hookup / What Message Are These Couple Trying To Pass In This Pre Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.