Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Taking Bae To The Swimming Pool, What Do I Need? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Taking Bae To The Swimming Pool, What Do I Need? (2651 Views)

[video]nigerian Lady And Her Boyfriend Seen Having Sex Inside The Swimming Pool / Nigerian Lady And Her Boyfriend Seen Having Sex Inside The Swimming Pool. / Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taking Bae To The Swimming Pool, What Do I Need? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 19, 2017
SINZ:

Ofcourse I'm coming with sense...

And a curved cassava lipsrsealed
keep the sabbath day holy. I need only sense not cassava. Swimming is fun
Re: Taking Bae To The Swimming Pool, What Do I Need? by SINZ: 6:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
Oyind17:
keep the sabbath day holy. I need only sense not cassava. Swimming is fun

The Sabbath is Saturday, not sunday. wink

I know.. Sex in a pool is fun too. Its like fvcking in the air. grin
Re: Taking Bae To The Swimming Pool, What Do I Need? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 19, 2017
SINZ:

The Sabbath is Saturday, not sunday. wink

I know.. Sex in a pool is fun too. Its like fvcking in the air. grin
No sex talk with me.. Today is my Sabbath day
Re: Taking Bae To The Swimming Pool, What Do I Need? by SINZ: 7:03pm On Feb 19, 2017
Oyind17:
No sex talk with me.. Today is my Sabbath day

Lol, can't argue with you and win. grin
Re: Taking Bae To The Swimming Pool, What Do I Need? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 19, 2017
lol
Re: Taking Bae To The Swimming Pool, What Do I Need? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 19, 2017
If it's in beach : swimming wears, sunglasses, hat for the girl, blanket, picnic kit that contain drinks, light food or snacks, hot suya will be appreciated or asu, coconut trust me u need the water if ull swim for long, life jacket - you can rent this @ beach house, towels, she should go natural from her hair, if not she need shower cap but they former is more fun, avoid alcohol, a good phone for video n pix, transparent portable vase for seashells- this is also for memories you can later use it for home decor.

plz avoid heavy food like fufu n the likes

2 Likes

Re: Taking Bae To The Swimming Pool, What Do I Need? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 19, 2017
You need a swimming trunk.

1 Like

Re: Taking Bae To The Swimming Pool, What Do I Need? by JUDASiskariot: 7:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
Oyind17:
grin Na me you call idiot

Yes
Re: Taking Bae To The Swimming Pool, What Do I Need? by JUDASiskariot: 7:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
troitgurl:

If it's in beach : swimming wears, sunglasses, hat for the girl, blanket, picnic kit that contain drinks, light food or snacks, hot suya will be appreciated or asu, coconut trust me u need the water if ull swim for long, life jacket - you can rent this @ beach house, towels, she should go natural from her hair, if not she need shower cap but they former is more fun, avoid alcohol, a good phone for video n pix, transparent portable vase for seashells- this is also for memories you can later use it for home decor.

plz avoid heavy food like fufu n the likes

Thanks very much. Although its not a beach, just a normal pool.
Re: Taking Bae To The Swimming Pool, What Do I Need? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 19, 2017
JUDASiskariot:

Yes
Olodonista
Re: Taking Bae To The Swimming Pool, What Do I Need? by JUDASiskariot: 7:11pm On Feb 19, 2017
Oyind17:
Olodonista

Dumbass, i don't have your time.
Re: Taking Bae To The Swimming Pool, What Do I Need? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 19, 2017
JUDASiskariot:

Thanks very much. Although its not a beach, just a normal pool.

OK.. I've never swim in a pool, It doesn't sound fun, the feel of ur legs sink to the shore n the joy of shell hunting can't be experienced there.

but I think ull still need more of the items I mentioned.

enjoy yourselves to the fullest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taking Bae To The Swimming Pool, What Do I Need? by JUDASiskariot: 7:20pm On Feb 19, 2017
troitgurl:

OK.. I've never swim in a pool, It doesn't sound fun, the feel of ur legs sink to the shore n the joy of shell hunting can't be experienced there.

but I think ull still need more of the items I mentioned.

enjoy yourselves to the fullest.

Thank you smiley
Re: Taking Bae To The Swimming Pool, What Do I Need? by EmperorTech: 7:30pm On Feb 19, 2017
JUDASiskariot:

What nonsense are you saying? undecided
grin wink
Re: Taking Bae To The Swimming Pool, What Do I Need? by enuk80(m): 8:12pm On Feb 19, 2017
u need a condom
Re: Taking Bae To The Swimming Pool, What Do I Need? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 19, 2017
JUDASiskariot:

Dumbass, i don't have your time.
E pain you tongue
Re: Taking Bae To The Swimming Pool, What Do I Need? by dingbang(m): 8:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
enuk80:
u need a condom
I regard u for this answer... cool

Others be typing trash
Re: Taking Bae To The Swimming Pool, What Do I Need? by firstking01(m): 9:02pm On Feb 19, 2017
Carry hook and net ni
Re: Taking Bae To The Swimming Pool, What Do I Need? by firstking01(m): 9:05pm On Feb 19, 2017
Jessicaseth:
I love swimming. If you want to take me. To the pool just make. Sure you have enough money for hot, smokin suya because I feel cold after swimming. Lol
Is it that you don't know how to use full stops and commas or you just fine for nothingundecided
Re: Taking Bae To The Swimming Pool, What Do I Need? by enuk80(m): 9:11pm On Feb 19, 2017
firstking01:
Is it that you don't know how to use full stops and commas or you just fine for nothingundecided

I wonder o..that Jessica of a girl is just saying nonsense in everything body post..I think she is trying to make public spectacle of herself
Re: Taking Bae To The Swimming Pool, What Do I Need? by enuk80(m): 9:12pm On Feb 19, 2017
firstking01:

I wonder o..that Jessica of a girl is just saying nonsense in everybody post....I think she is trying to make public spectacle of herself
Re: Taking Bae To The Swimming Pool, What Do I Need? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 19, 2017
Re: Taking Bae To The Swimming Pool, What Do I Need? by realBliss(m): 9:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
JUDASiskariot:
Hello guys,

There's this girl have been dating for almost 2months now. We haven't really been that close due to how busy she's always been at school, and so we only see once in a week.

So last week i saw pictures of guys and their baes in the swimming pool, and i find it romantic, i decided i will take her to the pool, even though i don't know how to swim. I asked her about it, she said she wouldn't mind going to the pool with me.

So guys, as a first timer, what do i need in other not to Bleep up in her presence? And those of us with the experience should please share.

Thanks.

I like your six ribs

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wedding Night Part 1 (18+) / Dextology Happy Birthday! / Curvy South African Lady Says A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.