Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,309 members, 7,867,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:28 AM

I Quit!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Quit!!! (817 Views)

I Quit Being A Nice Guy / How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Quit!!! by cloudyskygrind(m): 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
Folks, there is a paradigm shift in our world whether we observe it or not. Nature has aways move away ideologies and recycle knowledge, but all come together to accommodate the complexities of the current time in man existence.

In recent times, we can all agree that the straw the breaks marriages is increasingly getting more trivial, and i conclude this by reflecting on how there were seemingly less marriage break ups in the days of our parents - At least, in this part of Sub-Saharan Africa. This could be attributed to different factors, however, those factors all lead to one thing - break ups.

Now to my question, would you ever throw in the towel in your marriage?

At what point in your marriage or relationship, would you consider throwing in the towel?

If you believe in Love, Is it enough to save your marriage /relationship? is "true Love" really an illusion? If not, why shouldn't we just say, I'll endure because i love?

And finally, why has love continue to put in such a dwindling performance in face of disappointments in unions?

Abeg no cuss me oh grin
Re: I Quit!!! by slimthugchimee(m): 7:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
stop disturbing us here undecided
Re: I Quit!!! by cloudyskygrind(m): 7:33pm On Feb 20, 2017
slimthugchimee:
stop disturbing us here undecided
Abeg if you are as blank as you look, keep trolling on. I didn't make a thread for you.
Re: I Quit!!! by slimthugchimee(m): 7:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
cloudyskygrind:

Abeg if you are as blank as you look, keep trolling on. I didn't make a thread for you.
undecided undecided
Re: I Quit!!! by Nobody: 5:29am On Feb 21, 2017
cloudyskygrind:
Folks, there is a paradigm shift in our world whether we observe it or not. Nature has aways move away ideologies and recycle knowledge, but all come together to accommodate the complexities of the current time in man existence.

In recent times, we can all agree that the straw the breaks marriages is increasingly getting more trivial, and i conclude this by reflecting on how there were seemingly less marriage break ups in the days of our parents - At least, in this part of Sub-Saharan Africa. This could be attributed to different factors, however, those factors all lead to one thing - break ups.

At what point in your marriage or relationship, would you consider throwing in the towel?

If you believe in Love, Is it enough to save your marriage /relationship? is "true Love" really an illusion? If not, why shouldn't we just say, I'll endure because i love?

And finally, why has love continue to put in such a dwindling performance in face of disappointments in unions?

Abeg no cuss me oh grin

I wouldn't Throw the Towel In As long as he was Still the man i fell in love with in the first place and hasn't changed That's what matters the most the Person the real Person inside Not a Fake. Love is Real feeling like you can't breath when they are away and the only person that knows what to do when your down. God is Love so love is real! Don't Give up even Tho your mean wink

Re: I Quit!!! by cloudyskygrind(m): 8:56am On Feb 21, 2017
[quote author=AAQueen post=53906650][/quote]
See who's here lol.
So you are saying that, love can be conditional, as long as he remains the same person you fell in love with. That means if there was a drift in his/her circumstances or personality, one is free find a new habitat

If love is real as you said, why do people claim to be madly inlove with someone today only for them to leave that person when things are no longer the same.

p.s. Sorry wink you think I'm mean, I'm not...Hand of friendship?
Re: I Quit!!! by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 21, 2017
cloudyskygrind:

See who's here lol.
So you are saying that, love can be conditional, as long as he remains the same person you fell in love with. That means if there was a drift in his/her circumstances or personality, one is free find a new habitat

If love is real as you said, why do people claim to be madly inlove with someone today only for them to leave that person when things are no longer the same.

p.s. Sorry wink you think I'm mean, I'm not...Hand of friendship?

I feel like if you are your true self from the beginning there is nothing to worry about but if that person is maybe going threw somethings help that person be they're for them you have to stay strong for them for they are not strong themselves in that point in and time in they're life so no I wouldn't leave right away i would stay to help my man and pick him back up when he's acting Strange you never know whats going on with people and what they are feeling inside or if they are not yet ready to share whats going on with them....BUUTTT even after that they don't get themselves together and you become unhappy you can leave because then you have to love yourself more than you love them.

And yes you are mean you called me and my AA Sister Ugly.....Idk if i forgive you just yet ! smiley
Re: I Quit!!! by cloudyskygrind(m): 11:48am On Feb 21, 2017
AAQueen:

I feel like if you are your true self from the beginning there is nothing to worry about but if that person is maybe going threw somethings help that person be they're for them you have to stay strong for them for they are not strong themselves in that point in and time in they're life so no I wouldn't leave right away i would stay to help my man and pick him back up when he's acting Strange you never know whats going on with people and what they are feeling inside or if they are not yet ready to share whats going on with them....BUUTTT even after that they don't get themselves together and you become unhappy you can leave because then you have to love yourself more than you love them.

And yes you are mean you called me and my AA Sister Ugly.....Idk if i forgive you just yet ! smiley
That's very sensible
The key words here are 'love yourself more ' i think. Unfortunately, we have serial lovers who just look for an opportunity to run to the next love of their lives.

Ermm maybe ugly wasn't the right word.. You see I'm not as mean as you thought. Ok come closer let's kiss and make up kiss
Re: I Quit!!! by haryordeji015(m): 11:50am On Feb 21, 2017
cloudyskygrind:

Abeg no cuss me oh grin

ok so what are you trying to point nw

(1) (Reply)

Jilted Lady’s Best Friend And Ex-fiance Get Married (photo) / OMG He's A Nairalander / 20 Soft Ways Make Your Girlfriend Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.