Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her (7976 Views)

Hi Girls:how Does A Girl Really Feel When A Guy Walked Up To Her???. / The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument / See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
rawpadgin:
the one that's having sambisa forest around is face have a poorer dress sense.
who wears a baseball cap on native

to the beardless guy, i say "NTOOOOR"!

why u go wear ur glasses for back of ur head?
I didn't notice the glasses initially lolzz grin.
Re: You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her by Goodnuel: 1:26pm On Feb 21, 2017
rawpadgin:

These things don't count anymore. You wear what you like and how you like it.
Re: You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her by rawpadgin(m): 4:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
Goodnuel:
These things don't count anymore. You wear what you like and how you like it.
have u heard of a TV show called "fashion police"?

if these things don't count their wouldn't have be need for that show cheesy
Re: You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her by babyfaceafrica: 4:49pm On Feb 21, 2017
This OP sef....cap on Ankara...WTF!!!!
Re: You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her by Queentito(f): 4:49pm On Feb 21, 2017
TheSonOfMark:
Regardless of his seeming fashion flaws, his heavily-beard look and laser-sharp hairline accentuate his looks and make him better-looking than the clean-shaven guy.

Correct
Re: You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her by Queentito(f): 4:50pm On Feb 21, 2017
rawpadgin:

Not baseball on native, it's a trend now so even fashion police can't counter it
Re: You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her by Queentito(f): 4:53pm On Feb 21, 2017
commyluv:
I hate guys with beards it piss me off.

Well, different strokes for different folks
Re: You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her by Queentito(f): 4:53pm On Feb 21, 2017
ToriBlue:
Hahahaha cheesy.

I love bearded guys, I just like to touch the bears.

Me too
Re: You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her by saintdennis(m): 4:54pm On Feb 21, 2017
Queentito:
When a beard less guy approaches you and his dress sense is awful versus when a Peng guy who dress well and smells good with proper beards approaches you grin

Moral of the story- looking good is good business

Many People really take the emboldened for granted
Re: You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her by Queentito(f): 5:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
saintdennis:

Many People really take the emboldened for granted

To be honest, it applies to everybody
Re: You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 21, 2017
abi na the bini babe be dat wey cut the abuja based business man bear bear for the other thread? smiley
Re: You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 21, 2017
rawpadgin:

all na swag grin grin

Re: You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her by Queentito(f): 5:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
lefulefu:
abi na the bini babe be dat wey cut the abuja based business man bear bear for the other thread? smiley

Lol, what other thread?
Re: You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
Queentito:

Lol, what other thread?
some funny thread someone created last night...about one abuja based business man who took one bini girl inside the hotel room and the lady ended up cutting half his beards for rituals while sleeping grin grin.
Re: You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her by Goodnuel: 8:22pm On Feb 21, 2017
rawpadgin:

It's just a tv show a d in the end, it's for fun.. These days,boys d wear suit with slipper and baseball cap. But na their money they use buy am, so it's their call.
Re: You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her by Queentito(f): 8:01am On Feb 22, 2017
lefulefu:

some funny thread someone created last night...about one abuja based business man who took one bini girl inside the hotel room and the lady ended up cutting half his beards for rituals while sleeping grin grin.

Lol, that one is serious o

1 Like

Re: You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her by commyluv(f): 9:17am On Feb 22, 2017
Queentito:

Well, different strokes for different folks
do you like them?
Re: You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 22, 2017
Queentito:

Lol, that one is serious o
strange tinzs happen na cheesy
Re: You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her by Queentito(f): 9:11pm On Feb 23, 2017
commyluv:
do you like them?

Yes
Re: You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her by Boboforthegirls: 8:46am On Feb 24, 2017
ToriBlue:
Hahahaha cheesy.

I love bearded guys, I just like to touch the bears.
uhmm uv gat me wink
Re: You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her by davidif: 1:20am On Mar 02, 2017
Bumbae1:
Beard is so in cheesy

Goodness! What is it with you women and beards?!? It's just annoying facial hair that one has to spend money to go shave every 2- 3 weeks. You know how much of a nuisance beards are?
Re: You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her by Queentito(f): 3:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
nrexzy:
Its our gang oooo....:#beardgang

Lol, soft work

1 Like

Re: You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her by Queentito(f): 3:46pm On Mar 05, 2017
davidif:

Goodness! What is it with you women and beards?!? It's just annoying facial hair that one has to spend money to go shave every 2- 3 weeks. You know how much of a nuisance beards are?

Lewl , just say you don't have dearie. We will understand

P S- real mean grow beards #Fact
Re: You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her by Queentito(f): 3:46pm On Mar 05, 2017
Goodnuel:
It's just a tv show a d in the end, it's for fun.. These days,boys d wear suit with slipper and baseball cap. But na their money they use buy am, so it's their call.

Correct
Re: You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her by davidif: 7:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
Queentito:

Lewl , just say you don't have dearie. We will understand

P S- real mean grow beards #Fact

Actually, I do have beards. I am just commenting because I have to pay a barber to shave every two to three weeks and it can be an inconvinience that's why I am surprised why some women are so fascinated with hair. I mean it's just hair.
Re: You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her by Boobssucker: 8:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
I don't think the lady reacted like dat coz of beards, the beard guy is more handsome than that aboki faced dude.
Re: You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her by Queentito(f): 8:21pm On Mar 31, 2017
Boobssucker:
I don't think the lady reacted like dat coz of beards, the beard guy is more handsome than that aboki faced dude.

I disagree
Re: You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her by Frankraj: 9:21pm On Mar 31, 2017
If girls love guys with beards and dislike guys without beards. Then you girls shouldn't complain when we guys lover to roll with girs with big asss and big booobs and hate girls with slippers yarch and flattt Booobs
Re: You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her by Queentito(f): 9:53am On Apr 03, 2017
Frankraj:
If girls love guys with beards and dislike guys without beards. Then you girls shouldn't complain when we guys lover to roll with girs with big asss and big booobs and hate girls with slippers yarch and flattt Booobs

Everybody is allowed to have preferences
Re: You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her by Queentito(f): 9:54am On Apr 03, 2017
Frankraj:

Me personally don't have issues with a guy having preferences, I also have a picture of how I want my guy to look like
Re: You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her by Queentito(f): 9:55am On Apr 03, 2017
Boboforthegirls:
uhmm uv gat me wink
. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Is Being Admitted As We Speak / I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! / You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.