Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,205 members, 7,853,114 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:22 AM

The Best Way To Control Your Spouse. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Way To Control Your Spouse. (959 Views)

Top Ways To Control Your Sexual Desires, No.2 And 6 Should Be Taken Seriously / Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. / Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Way To Control Your Spouse. by uchkochi(m): 1:22pm On Feb 21, 2017
Men; The easiest way to control a woman is to listen to her. Women; the easiest way to control a man is to respect him. The word control may sound extreme but it actually means getting him or her to do what you want without shouting, quarreling or arguing.

Wisdom is better than weapons of war. Ecclesiates 9:18. A woman only nags when her man does not listen to her willingly. A man only dominate when his woman does not respect him willingly.
Re: The Best Way To Control Your Spouse. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
There is no way you can control someone. You can only do your best to tolerate them
Re: The Best Way To Control Your Spouse. by ElizaVeta(f): 1:24pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ok .. Thanks smiley
Re: The Best Way To Control Your Spouse. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Ok .. Thanks smiley
Hey, why are you wasting your time arguing with the guy
Re: The Best Way To Control Your Spouse. by ElizaVeta(f): 1:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
Whitehousechick:

Hey, why are you wasting your time arguing with the guy
hmm .. Lady.
I'm not arguing.
I just said 'Ok ,Thanks'
Re: The Best Way To Control Your Spouse. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
ElizaVeta:
hmm .. Lady. I'm not arguing. I just said 'Ok ,Thanks'
He wanted to be noticed.. That's sll
Re: The Best Way To Control Your Spouse. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
Whitehousechick:
There is no way you can control someone. You can only do your best to tolerate them

On the flip side tho, one of the best way to control a woman is to give her mind blowing sex. Afterwards she would just be behaving like mumu undecided
Re: The Best Way To Control Your Spouse. by ElizaVeta(f): 1:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
Whitehousechick:

He wanted to be noticed.. That's sll
He said he's mind thou'
Jst ignore him jare.
Re: The Best Way To Control Your Spouse. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
truthsayer007:

On the flip side tho, one of the best way to control a woman is to give her mind blowing sex. Afterwards she would just be behaving like love stuck undecided
So you think sex is a way to get a lady emotionally attached?

That doesn't work for me
Re: The Best Way To Control Your Spouse. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
ElizaVeta:
He said he's mind thou' Jst ignore him jare.
Aiit
Re: The Best Way To Control Your Spouse. by ElizaVeta(f): 1:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
truthsayer007:

On the flip side tho, one of the best way to control a woman is to give her mind blowing sex. Afterwards she would just be behaving like mumu undecided
ѕєχ ѕєχ ѕєχ ѕєχ ѕєχ ѕєχ ѕєχ ѕєχ ѕєχ ѕєχ ѕєχ ...

Person no go hear word undecided
Re: The Best Way To Control Your Spouse. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 21, 2017
Whitehousechick:

So you think sex is a way to get a lady emotionally attached?

That doesn't work for me

Note: *one of the ways*

Also, you obviously haven't had a mind blowing sex yet, you think you have but you haven't . Trust me.
Re: The Best Way To Control Your Spouse. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
truthsayer007:

Mind Blowing Sex? grin

Remember once u gave the best MBS, u have to maintain on that level or u have to level up every time... Otherwise, u will juz lose her in the woods..
Re: The Best Way To Control Your Spouse. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 21, 2017
truthsayer007:

Note: *one of the ways*

Also, you obviously haven't had a mind blowing sex yet, you think you have but you haven't . Trust me.
Only a sex addict will give in to this...

A true man doesn't use sex as a weapon, online a weakling does. Trust and care for your woman. Defend her always and she's yours
Re: The Best Way To Control Your Spouse. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Mind Blowing Sex? grin

Remember once u gave the best MBS, u have to maintain on that level or u have to level up every time... Otherwise, u will juz lose her in the woods..

Exactly, at least someone admitting to a known fact.

Its very hard to level up each time. But women don't easily fall out of love. So other good behaviours can substitute for seldom MBS. smiley
Re: The Best Way To Control Your Spouse. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
truthsayer007:

Exactly, at least someone admitting to a known fact.

Its very hard to level up each time. But women don't easily fall out of love. So other good behaviours can substitute for seldom MBS. smiley

Hahahhahaha.. Don't lose hope... All u have to do is to be more creative and juz keep it going grin
Re: The Best Way To Control Your Spouse. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
Whitehousechick:

Only a sex addict will give in to this...

A true man doesn't use sex as a weapon, online a weakling does. Trust and care for your woman. Defend her always and she's yours

The fact that you disagree with a known fact. Is mind blowing. Care and Trust without god sex is still nothing tho. So one needs the other to be complete.
Re: The Best Way To Control Your Spouse. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
truthsayer007:

The fact that you disagree with a known fact. Is mind blowing. Care and Trust without god sex is still nothing tho. So one needs the other to be complete.
Let me ask you a question. You meet a gurl today, how long would you wait to sex her?
Re: The Best Way To Control Your Spouse. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Hahahhahaha.. Don't lose hope... All u have to do is to be more creative and juz keep it going grin

Yes o, I won't. We keep learning new creative styles every day. The Lord is our strength
Re: The Best Way To Control Your Spouse. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 21, 2017
Whitehousechick:

Let me ask you a question. You meet a gurl today, how long would you wait to sex her?

Till when she is ready. But then only the time she decides to be intimate with me is when I call her girlfriend. If not, it means i'm still in her friend zone.
Re: The Best Way To Control Your Spouse. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 21, 2017
truthsayer007:

Till when she is ready. But then only the time she decides to be intimate with me is when I call her girlfriend. If not, it means i'm still in her friend zone.
So your type can't be chaste til marriage
Re: The Best Way To Control Your Spouse. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
Whitehousechick:

So your type can't be chaste til marriage

No ma'am, I either marry her under 6 months max. Or leave.
Re: The Best Way To Control Your Spouse. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
truthsayer007:

No ma'am, I either marry her under 1 year max. Or leave.
Wait, why do you put more priority on sex. Haven't you seen couple who dated for 5/6years without sex...
Re: The Best Way To Control Your Spouse. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 21, 2017
Hiannnn angry angry

Control kor controller nii undecided

*Rolls eyes and flips weave
Re: The Best Way To Control Your Spouse. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
Fuvk fuvk fuvk everywhere..
Re: The Best Way To Control Your Spouse. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
Whitehousechick:

Wait, why do you put more priority on sex. Haven't you seen couple who dated for 5/6years without sex...

Just b4 you judge me. I have been in a no-sex relationship for more than 1 year which didn't end well. I'm not going down that road again. Sorry.
Re: The Best Way To Control Your Spouse. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
truthsayer007:

Just b4 you judge me. I have been in a no-sex relationship for more than 1 year which didn't end well. I'm not going down that road again. Sorry.
They you should go right ahead to marry your likes...

You ll find them here anyway
Re: The Best Way To Control Your Spouse. by Splinz(m): 2:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
Why would anyone want to control his/her spouse? Control is rather disgusting to use, as it serves an egoistic and arbitrary domination. So save it for animals, not humans.

Relationships are built on mutual understanding and respect for each other.

(1) (Reply)

Do Women Hate Sex? / 12 Rules To Keep Your Man, Ladies Take Note! / A Girl Is Rushing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.