Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Questions Ladies Asks, Answers That Works (laidies Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Questions Ladies Asks, Answers That Works (laidies Only) (992 Views)

5 Questions Ladies Will Hardly Say Yes To / 5 Questions Ladies Will Hardly Say "YES" To!!! / 100°♥ Questions . Ladies Please Answer Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions Ladies Asks, Answers That Works (laidies Only) by tobidipity(m): 3:54pm On Feb 21, 2017
Why is he not calling me back?
He doesn't like you enough. He's just not that into you. He's busy. However you want to phrase it. There's meaning in that absence. Move along. Next! Why are you waiting by the phone anyway? He should be waiting for you.

Why is he treating me differently in front of his friends?
He's insecure. He's worried that you will only like him if he's one way, and his friends will only like him if he's another.

Why is he not "returning the favor"
He's selfish or incompetent. Either way, he needs to get told. Show him what's up.

Why is he not saying "I love you" (back)?
It's a big deal; he's either scared or he doesn't feel that way. Why do you need to hear it so badly? Maybe your relationship isn't there yet? For some people that means "this is how I feel about you always", not just at the particular moment it's said. Maybe he just wants to make sure.

Why is he always playing video games?

Video games are super fun. You get to be a soldier, a hero, a knight or a really cool plumber, all in one day. They relieve stress and are purposely completely mindless. Figure out what an acceptable amount of video game time is, and then let him have it.

Why is he affectionate one moment, distant the next?

We're complicated creatures, with complex feelings. We're not Reggie from Archie comics, or Joey from Friends. Feelings take time to straighten out, especially at the beginning.
Re: Questions Ladies Asks, Answers That Works (laidies Only) by cuttylee(f): 4:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
pls i nid all nairaland users to pls cum to my aid for help presently my parent has not been able to pay my school fee of 35,000 naira pls i nid yu to hlp me with any amount cos we will soon start first semester exams pls hlp me nd i pray God will continue to uplift u nd werever yu step ur feet favour will show forth for u pls hlp
Re: Questions Ladies Asks, Answers That Works (laidies Only) by royalmoron: 4:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
cuttylee:
pls i nid all nairaland users to pls cum to my aid for help presently my parent has not been able to pay my school fee of 35,000 naira pls i nid yu to hlp me with any amount cos we will soon start first semester exams pls hlp me nd i pray God will continue to uplift u nd werever yu step ur feet favour will show forth for u pls hlp
you create this account just to beg money? is pussy not selling again?
Re: Questions Ladies Asks, Answers That Works (laidies Only) by okanlawon94(m): 4:22pm On Feb 21, 2017
royalmoron:
you create this account just to beg money? is pussy not selling again?
Dahs nuh qood enouqh
Re: Questions Ladies Asks, Answers That Works (laidies Only) by cuttylee(f): 4:36pm On Feb 21, 2017
@royalmoron seriously its not like dat y would i do dat just needed help at dis time
Re: Questions Ladies Asks, Answers That Works (laidies Only) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
cuttylee:
@royalmoron seriously its not like dat y would i do dat just needed help at dis time

what school's that?
Re: Questions Ladies Asks, Answers That Works (laidies Only) by Rukkydelta(f): 5:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
cuttylee:
Name of your school?
Re: Questions Ladies Asks, Answers That Works (laidies Only) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
Do all these things and watch me dump your azss. No time for fuckbois tongue.
Re: Questions Ladies Asks, Answers That Works (laidies Only) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
grin
Re: Questions Ladies Asks, Answers That Works (laidies Only) by cuttylee(f): 3:37pm On Feb 22, 2017
oyo state college of agriculture and technology
Re: Questions Ladies Asks, Answers That Works (laidies Only) by femimike1(m): 6:11pm On Feb 22, 2017
cuttylee:
oyo state college of agriculture and technology

Screen shot the necessary details . There are good Samaritans here who will be kind enough to assist if you can back it up with relevant document .

Good luck if it's real or otherwise

1 Like

Re: Questions Ladies Asks, Answers That Works (laidies Only) by cuttylee(f): 4:33pm On Feb 23, 2017
pls can u tell me d necessary derails, wat i av here is only my admission letter which contains my bill for d semester

(1) (Reply)

Yesterday,i Found An Interesting Way To Play His Penïs / I Ask Ma Gf For Her Nudes Each Time I Konjilize But She Refuse / Photos From A Royal Wedding Between A Nigerian Prince And A Princess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.