Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

What Time Of The Night Do Couples Make Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Time Of The Night Do Couples Make Love (2486 Views)

How Do Couples Maintain Noise During Sex / Why Do Couples Change Towards Eachother After Marriage? / Why Do Couples Get Tired Of Each Other...later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Time Of The Night Do Couples Make Love by THEAMAKA1: 2:07am On Dec 11, 2009
semid4lyfe:

And she says she's married. Some mothers do have em!

THE_AMAKA? What happened to THE.AMAKA?
look at the day my account was made, and the day THE FAKE was made.
i just got banned 3 days ago.
but that fake has been here since, idk.
some people really love pretending to be me. lol
im THE-AMAKA but not THE_AMAKA
some people want a peice of my fame too! lol grin
Re: What Time Of The Night Do Couples Make Love by jejelolatu(f): 2:24am On Dec 11, 2009
U knw, maybe if i was married, i'ld be making luv now instead of commentin on dis ¤¤¤¤¤ jeez, am short of words.eish,
Re: What Time Of The Night Do Couples Make Love by ingenious: 3:10am On Dec 11, 2009
It's interesting the kind of questions people ask these days on the thread. Guess the next quest will be how long does ur sex session last? shocked
For the legit couples anytime of the day or night is ok so long as its with ur spouse and away from earshot. But for the illegit couples, wonder if time is really a factor for them, duh!
Re: What Time Of The Night Do Couples Make Love by sofadj(m): 10:55pm On Dec 12, 2009
silly thread
Re: What Time Of The Night Do Couples Make Love by jejelolatu(f): 11:21pm On Dec 12, 2009
^its another muma gee production
Re: What Time Of The Night Do Couples Make Love by r231(m): 12:26am On Dec 13, 2009
I don't knw dat pple look at d time b4 making love hmmmmm i learn something new everyday. well i will try 12:30am 2dy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Time Of The Night Do Couples Make Love by jejelolatu(f): 12:28am On Dec 13, 2009
^
12:32 is even better. Lmsao!
Re: What Time Of The Night Do Couples Make Love by r231(m): 12:32am On Dec 13, 2009
jejelolatu:

^
12:32 is even better. Lmsao!

dat will be 2moro lol i hv arranged 12:30 alrdy
Re: What Time Of The Night Do Couples Make Love by honeric01(m): 12:35am On Dec 13, 2009
oh god almighty, for god sake, who's running this forum?
Re: What Time Of The Night Do Couples Make Love by Pweety4me(f): 2:49am On Dec 13, 2009
@Post every other day apart from d days that she is on her period
Re: What Time Of The Night Do Couples Make Love by tanimz(f): 4:13am On Dec 13, 2009
Pweety4me:

@Post every other day apart from d days that she is on her period

LOL! Good one! I noticed the pattern too!
Re: What Time Of The Night Do Couples Make Love by TheSly: 4:16am On Dec 13, 2009
Re: What Time Of The Night Do Couples Make Love
Its all depends on when the ''agro'' sets in. tongue
Re: What Time Of The Night Do Couples Make Love by Pweety4me(f): 4:17am On Dec 13, 2009
tanimz:

LOL! Good one! I noticed the pattern too!
grin wink tongue
Re: What Time Of The Night Do Couples Make Love by ZUBBYNWA(m): 1:27pm On Dec 02, 2010
Guys, u people are just kiiding with urself, as far as i married her and have full authority over her so i can love with her every time and everyday i feel like

Thread Closed.
Re: What Time Of The Night Do Couples Make Love by MrsEve1: 2:00pm On Dec 02, 2010
She just tolerating it right now, TRUST ME I KNOW, ^^^
Re: What Time Of The Night Do Couples Make Love by SAGoddess: 2:05pm On Dec 02, 2010
@topic - is there a set time for bonking? Sounds rather dull to me! Day or night, it don't matter!
Re: What Time Of The Night Do Couples Make Love by MrsEve1: 2:07pm On Dec 02, 2010
Well,

I know after you sleep well and before you wake up is the MOST HIGHLY PEAK TIME to screw because the orgasms is OFF THE CHAIN at that time because your body been marinating all through the night and then it ripe before sunrise, OOOOOH MAN!

Anybody got a towel? embarassed
Re: What Time Of The Night Do Couples Make Love by SAGoddess: 2:13pm On Dec 02, 2010
I get you but the topic implies that love making is only for night time, how about 12 mid-day or any other time of the day for that matter!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? / Your Boo Or 15 Million Naira? / What Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten/bought For Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.