Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? (15807 Views)

The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. / The Worst Demonic And Religious Cult In The world Is Roman Catholic church / What is the False Gospel Within Christianity Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by luckyCO(m): 10:06am On Apr 15, 2017
blackbriar:

Like I said ,indulgence isn't for forgiveness of sins,the sacrament of penance is

Yes, but we don't believe in the sacrament of penance as your church teaches, that is why the foundation of the doctrine was questioned.

Once you deviate small from the word of God, before 20years if you see what that little deviation would have caused you will not believe initially it was little deviation.

What was the origin of confession to priest aside those that quote Book of John to support it?
The confession to the priest was introduced in Rome as a way to know what is going on the colony that rome controls.
It is a way to spy on people to know what is going on in the land. If they want to know what is happening around a particular place the bishop will summon the priests around that location and question them (of course you know they are under oath of obedience to the bishop during ordination they will swear that oath) and the bishop will make report to rome, then she will make decision that will give her superiority over other nations.
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by luckyCO(m): 10:47am On Apr 15, 2017
Christians have 3 sacraments(let me borrow your word) (Repentance-water baptism,Baptism of the Holy Spirit,sanctification) but roman religion added yeast(false doctrines) to these 3 to form 7sacarments (Baptism,holy Eucharist, confirmation,penance, extreme unction, holy orders and matrimony).
And today so many false doctrines has been added around these 7 sacraments which indulgence is one of them.
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by luvmijeje(f): 10:48am On Apr 15, 2017
No it's not.
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by italo: 8:33am On Apr 16, 2017
luckyCO:

In the old testament the only way to take away evil from the midst of children of God is death, kill the person such that that evil will not spread among other Israelite.

But in this period of grace, God has given us His son through His name there is forgiveness, deliverance, instant miracles, justification, etc.

But after giving us His Son and you still didn't believe and wanting to crucify him twice then the full cup that Christ drank will be against the person.

You still have enough time to run to Christ instead of roman doctrines.

I believe in Catholic Church but I don't believe in Roman Religion. Check the tradition of the Catholic Church(Universal Body of Christ) before it get to Rome you will see it points people to Christ and Him crucified only because we are His bride, we are waiting till when our Husband(Christ) will come and marry us so we don't mix words with any other man else Christ will loose interest in us.

Why because the universe was created for Christ such that we will all(those that believed) be in Christ and Christ in God such that God will be all in all.

Story, story! Lies go roundabout, truth goes straightfoward.

The question was:

When God forgave David but still killed the child of his adultery, was he harbouring unforgiveness?

Still awaiting the yes or no answer that liars and ignoramuses seldom give.
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by italo: 8:41am On Apr 16, 2017
luckyCO:

You are just jumping again to Pentecostal.
He that lives in glass house don't throw stones.

Then we are waiting for any of church members to come on public forum as this and say that outside Omega Fire Ministry no salvation or his church is only true church, and Suleiman received the keys from Christ and he is the one replacing peter, then people will ask him how!

I have watched the clips, truth will come out someday. I pray for Evangelist (the office God gave him not Apostle) Suleiman that God will see him through from this saga, even if he is guilty we have advocate that plead for our sins, for him being exposed might be a good thing for him because God chastises his own esp for other young ministers to learn great lessons and be very very careful.

But if he is not guilty!, he should go and start praising God because judgement will soon fall on the enemy of Christians in Nigeria sooner than you think.

Ok, so if Apostle Suleiman teaches Stephanie how to commit adultery, you will pray for him...
But if Pope Francis fails to mention God at the UN, Catholicism becomes false gospel.

Your mind is being consumed by satan.

1 Like

Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by italo: 8:57am On Apr 16, 2017
luckyCO:

1 John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God(KJV).
No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God's seed remains in them; they cannot go on sinning, because they have been born of God.(NIV)

If it is by catholic doctrine you are right, infact I have thought like that before but by the bible see my submission;

If you need indulgence it means you are not under blood and there is no way your sins can be remitted or taken away.
Anybody who continued to sin, it mean the love of the Father is not in him, he is by and large a child of the devil, by so you don't need your sins to be forgiven nor indulgence because you don't see anything wrong in them.

If pope has power to give you indulgence then you will have larger % of the member do whatever they need on the next papal mass you receive indulgence, then you don't need Christ. Pope will not be there when you are committing the said sin, so if you have more dependent of pope it is another form of idolatry. If you know that right there in your bedroom/market/heart etc Christ is there watching you, you will be very afraid to do anyhow talk more of intentional sin. Just like you cannot do anyhow before your fearful/lovable earthly father. That is how Holy Ghost works with believer.

Just like the way we think when we were small, "Let us finished and go to confession". And when we finish priest will give us say 3 hail Mary that is all, while some rev fr will warn you. But that act of confession to priest cannot remit your sins.
Many charismatic don't go to confession because they know it is anti-bible.

Matthew 16:19 [RSV] I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
Matthew 18:18 Whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
John 20:23 If you forgive the sins of any, they are forgiven; if you retain the sins of any, they are retained.

1 Corinthians 5:3-5 I have already pronounced judgment in the name of the Lord Jesus on the man who has done such a thing. When you are assembled, and my spirit is present, with the power of our Lord Jesus, you are to deliver this man to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus. {see 5:1-2}
2 Corinthians 2:6-8, 10-11 For such a one this punishment by the majority is enough; so you should rather turn to forgive and comfort him, or he may be overwhelmed by excessive sorrow. So I beg you to reaffirm your love for him . . . Any one whom you forgive, I also forgive . . . in the presence of Christ, to keep Satan from gaining the advantage over us; for we are not ignorant of his designs.

The Pope/Catholic Church has the authority to forgive and retain sin. To grant indulgences too.

2 Likes

Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by Mosh1: 12:56pm On Apr 16, 2017
CriticMaestro:

gbam...three qestions

1. is it true that mohammed said donkeys fly in the moon?

2. IS it also true that mohammed married his son's wife and also a 9 year old girl called aisha?

3. is it also true that mohammed never prophesied about any thing even though he called himself prophet?
Do yourself a favour,seek for knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by luckyCO(m): 1:08am On Apr 17, 2017
italo:

The question was:

When God forgave David but still killed the child of his adultery, was he harbouring unforgiveness?

No sir,
God trying to purgate David that is why he killed that child(of adultery) that would have stood against him in the last day, because there is a law in Isreal that permit killing of bastards.

In this period of grace, God can purgate you by not answering your prayers in order to clean your mind to look upon him.
Paul is also an example,2 Cor 12:7-10.

So you have purgatory when you are still alive not when you die.
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by luckyCO(m): 1:09am On Apr 17, 2017
italo:

Matthew 16:19 [RSV] I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
Matthew 18:18 Whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
John 20:23 If you forgive the sins of any, they are forgiven; if you retain the sins of any, they are retained.

1 Corinthians 5:3-5 I have already pronounced judgment in the name of the Lord Jesus on the man who has done such a thing. When you are assembled, and my spirit is present, with the power of our Lord Jesus, you are to deliver this man to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus. {see 5:1-2}
2 Corinthians 2:6-8, 10-11 For such a one this punishment by the majority is enough; so you should rather turn to forgive and comfort him, or he may be overwhelmed by excessive sorrow. So I beg you to reaffirm your love for him . . . Any one whom you forgive, I also forgive . . . in the presence of Christ, to keep Satan from gaining the advantage over us; for we are not ignorant of his designs.

The Pope/Catholic Church has the authority to forgive and retain sin. To grant indulgences too.

I dont want to go into the real meaning of the scriptures you quoted now but later I will explain them God grace.
Who do pope/bishops go to confession to?
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by luckyCO(m): 1:19am On Apr 17, 2017
italo:

Ok, so if Apostle Suleiman teaches Stephanie how to commit adultery, you will pray for him...
But if Pope Francis fails to mention God at the UN, Catholicism becomes false gospel.

Your mind is being consumed by satan.

You have not truely ascertained that Evangelist Suleiman did what he was accused of, however, Suleiman has not come out to say he represent peter and his office is vicaris fili dei nor title himself his Holiness and his ministers; His Eminence, His grace,His Lordship,Rev fr, titles that desire worship.

Though I am not happy with him for not answering Evangelist which God call him into the five fold ministry to but decided to answer Apostle.

I don't think he ever made any of such claim else we would have asked him how or show me the link then we will respond to him, though what we are discussing here is not Suleiman you brought him in such to accuse him to make Pope righteous.
We have seen popes in history that are gay,murderers,smoker,drunkards, LovePeddler-mongers, pedophiles,illuminati etc, from a book written by catholic.

If you say Pope repents Apostle Peter that means pope is an Apostle, does he(pope) has apostolic anointing(2 cor 12:11-12) Or occupy Apostolic Office (1 Cor 3:11,1 Cor 10:3,Eph 2:20).

If he has Apostolic anointing, please show us via clip or apostolic office, please show us the foundation he is laying now.
But I can show you peter's apostolic anointing and his apostolic office (Foundation he laid).
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by oaroloye(m): 11:00am On Apr 17, 2017
What I really want to know is what "APOSTLE" SULEIMAN says about THE KINGDOM OF GOD- not his COURTSHIP STRATEGIES for landing his NEXT WIFE, and how they FAILED!
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by luckyCO(m): 12:23pm On Apr 17, 2017
oaroloye:
What I really want to know is what "APOSTLE" SULEIMAN says about THE KINGDOM OF GOD- not his COURTSHIP STRATEGIES for landing his NEXT WIFE, and how they FAILED!

That is ok, but we are in public forum discussing about claims made by false church that they are the only true church.
If you say like this, it means what you are after is what pope/roman catholic says about the kingdom of God(no need you can find them in CCC), you are not concerned about their false doctrines, titles that are desiring worship,history and how it has landed many souls into hell such not to see reason to witness to catholics such that they can accept Christ fully without looking for a medium.
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by oaroloye(m): 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2017
luckyCO:

That is ok, but we are in public forum discussing about claims made by false church that they are the only true church.

IS THAT REALLY WHAT THEY SAY?

Then any discussion should lead with THAT.

If you say like this, it means what you are after is what pope/roman catholic says about the kingdom of God(no need you can find them in CCC), you are not concerned about their false doctrines, titles that are desiring worship,history and how it has landed many souls into hell such not to see reason to witness to catholics such that they can accept Christ fully without looking for a medium.

YOUR RANT DOES NOT MAKE GRAMMATICAL SENSE.

You seem to be saying that if I don't want us to talk about some clergyman's.concubine, I am also saying that the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH'S FALSE TEACHINGS should be ignored.

Perhaps you do not know that the Lord did not call us to JUDGE AND CONDEMN FIRST, but to PREACH THE GOSPEL?

No, you KNOW, but you IGNORE his Commandment to CLEAR THE BEAM FROM YOUR EYES before trying to pluck specks from your Brother's Eye.

Your inability to perceive this alleged SEX SCANDAL as UNIMPORTANT is a BEAM IN YOUR EYE.
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by luckyCO(m): 6:40pm On Apr 17, 2017
oaroloye:

IS THAT REALLY WHAT THEY SAY?

Then any discussion should lead with THAT.

YOUR RANT DOES NOT MAKE GRAMMATICAL SENSE.

You seem to be saying that if I don't want us to talk about some clergyman's.concubine, I am also saying that the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH'S FALSE TEACHINGS should be ignored.

Perhaps you do not know that the Lord did not call us to JUDGE AND CONDEMN FIRST, but to PREACH THE GOSPEL?

No, you KNOW, but you IGNORE his Commandment to CLEAR THE BEAM FROM YOUR EYES before trying to pluck specks from your Brother's Eye.

Your inability to perceive this alleged SEX SCANDAL as UNIMPORTANT is a BEAM IN YOUR EYE.

I understand your submission truth is in both ways,however when you say fornication is bad you have judged.
When you say sex scandal is evil you have judged.
You cant preach the gospel without passing a certain degree of judgement.

I have never defendend sulieman neither do I support evil, am only saying truth will someday come out,if he is wrong he should apologize if not he should be thanking God and also am only calling your attention to the topic in question.
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by oaroloye(m): 2:29am On Apr 18, 2017
italo:

The question was:

GOD FORGAVE DAVID, as an act of MERCY upon DAVID.

He let his BASTARD son DIE as an act of MERCY upon the CHILD and upon the NEXT TEN GENERATIONS of its DESCENDANTS.

Or are you ignorant of THE LAW OF GOD, too?
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by italo: 8:45am On Apr 18, 2017
oaroloye:

GOD FORGAVE DAVID, as an act of MERCY upon DAVID.

He let his BASTARD son DIE as an act of MERCY upon the CHILD and upon the NEXT TEN GENERATIONS of its DESCENDANTS.

Or are you ignorant of THE LAW OF GOD, too?

2 Samuel 12:14 But because by doing this you have shown utter contempt for the Lord,” the son born to you will die.

This is what happens when ignorant protestants think they know God more than the Catholic Church. They end up lying, contradicting God's word and calling him a liar.

This protestant wants me to disbelieve God and believe him.

Get the behind me, satan.
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by italo: 8:53am On Apr 18, 2017
luckyCO:

You have not truely ascertained that Evangelist Suleiman did what he was accused of, however, Suleiman has not come out to say he represent peter and his office is vicaris fili dei nor title himself his Holiness and his ministers; His Eminence, His grace,His Lordship,Rev fr, titles that desire worship.

Though I am not happy with him for not answering Evangelist which God call him into the five fold ministry to but decided to answer Apostle.

I don't think he ever made any of such claim else we would have asked him how or show me the link then we will respond to him, though what we are discussing here is not Suleiman you brought him in such to accuse him to make Pope righteous.
We have seen popes in history that are gay,murderers,smoker,drunkards, LovePeddler-mongers, pedophiles,illuminati etc, from a book written by catholic.

If you say Pope repents Apostle Peter that means pope is an Apostle, does he(pope) has apostolic anointing(2 cor 12:11-12) Or occupy Apostolic Office (1 Cor 3:11,1 Cor 10:3,Eph 2:20).

If he has Apostolic anointing, please show us via clip or apostolic office, please show us the foundation he is laying now.
But I can show you peter's apostolic anointing and his apostolic office (Foundation he laid).

What exactly is your grouse with the pope? Why are you ignorant protestants always scatterbrained?
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by luckyCO(m): 10:10am On Apr 18, 2017
italo:

What exactly is your grouse with the pope? Why are you ignorant protestants always scatterbrained?
Though you didnt answer any of my questions However,you said Pope replaced Apostle Peter.
Now am saying if that is true,Pope must be a true apostle of Jesus Christ with apostolic annoiting(2 cor 12:11-12) and occupying an apostolic office(foundation laying ministry).
Show pope's apostolic annointing and foundation he is laying now to confirm he is true apostle of Jesus Christ else lets move to other claims of your church.
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by oaroloye(m): 12:59pm On Apr 18, 2017
SHALOM!

italo:

The question was:

italo:

2 Samuel 12:14 But because by doing this you have shown utter contempt for the Lord,” the son born to you will die.

This is what happens when ignorant protestants think they know God more than the Catholic Church. They end up lying, contradicting God's word and calling him a liar.

This protestant wants me to disbelieve God and believe him.

Get the behind me, satan.

The Scripture you quoted is not relevant to the point.

Did YAHWEH GOD forgive DAVID?

. EXODUS 20:17.

17. "Thou shalt not covet
thy neighbour's house,
thou shalt not covet
thy neighbour's wife,
nor his manservant,
nor his maidservant,
nor his ox, nor his ass,
nor any thing
that is thy neighbour's."

. LEVITICUS 18:20-25.

20. "Moreover thou shalt not
lie carnally
with thy Neighbour's wife,
to defile thyself with her.

. LEVITICUS 20:10.

10. And the man that committeth Adultery
with another man's wife,
even he that committeth Adultery
with his neighbour's wife,
the Adulterer and the Adulteress
shall surely be put to Death.

DAVID SHOULD HAVE DIED, ACCORDING TO THE LAW.

But God SPARED him, and did not require his Death- the which, had He done so, David would not have been able to escape.

But THE CHILD HAD TO DIE, because, should he have grown up as the Son of David, he should have had appropriate exploits, and his descendants would have had consistent exploits, and everyone would have had to agree that "GOOD" had come of "EVIL," thereby legitimizing ADULTERY and BASTARDY.

Therefore, God ACTED to NIP that Evil in the BUD.

. DEUTERONOMY 23:2.

2. A Bastard shall not enter into
The Congregation of the LORD;
even to his tenth generation
shall he not enter into
The Congregation of The LORD.

THAT CHILD WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ALLOWED IN THE CONGREGATION OF THE LORD HIS WHOLE LIFE.

His DESCENDANTS would not have been allowed in the Congregation of The LORD their whole lives.

EVERYBODY would KNOW who they were, and what their forefather had done- their lives would be a LIVING HELL, so to speak.

Therefore, God MERCIFULLY prevented them from ever being born, by ignoring David's entreaty for clemency.

ROMAN CATHOLICS DO NOT KNOW THE BIBLE.

SHOW that you ever knew of these Scriptures before I showed them to you.

SHOW where I LIED about ANYTHING!

Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by martooski(m): 1:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
luckyCO:

I dont want to go into the real meaning of the scriptures you quoted now but later I will explain them God grace.

TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION...
THEY GO TO ANOTHER PRIEST

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/03/14/pope-francis-teaches-priests-how-to-hear-confessions/

1 Like

Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by luckyCO(m): 7:49am On Apr 19, 2017
martooski:

TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION...
THEY GO TO ANOTHER PRIEST

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/03/14/pope-francis-teaches-priests-how-to-hear-confessions/
Great,this is a good proof even with picture.
I used to think that they dont go to confession because our rev fr used to do TDB and the following morning is morning mass and it will not stop him from consecreting communion.

Since pope has shown it case closed,the rev fr will be judged.
Now we go back to origin of confession and explanating the scriptures you quoted in your defense.
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by italo: 8:39am On Apr 19, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

The Scripture you quoted is not relevant to the point.

Did YAHWEH GOD forgive DAVID?

. EXODUS 20:17.

17. "Thou shalt not covet
thy neighbour's house,
thou shalt not covet
thy neighbour's wife,
nor his manservant,
nor his maidservant,
nor his ox, nor his ass,
nor any thing
that is thy neighbour's."

. LEVITICUS 18:20-25.

20. "Moreover thou shalt not
lie carnally
with thy Neighbour's wife,
to defile thyself with her.

. LEVITICUS 20:10.

10. And the man that committeth Adultery
with another man's wife,
even he that committeth Adultery
with his neighbour's wife,
the Adulterer and the Adulteress
shall surely be put to Death.

DAVID SHOULD HAVE DIED, ACCORDING TO THE LAW.

But God SPARED him, and did not require his Death- the which, had He done so, David would not have been able to escape.

But THE CHILD HAD TO DIE, because, should he have grown up as the Son of David, he should have had appropriate exploits, and his descendants would have had consistent exploits, and everyone would have had to agree that "GOOD" had come of "EVIL," thereby legitimizing ADULTERY and BASTARDY.

Therefore, God ACTED to NIP that Evil in the BUD.

. DEUTERONOMY 23:2.

2. A Bastard shall not enter into
The Congregation of the LORD;
even to his tenth generation
shall he not enter into
The Congregation of The LORD.

THAT CHILD WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ALLOWED IN THE CONGREGATION OF THE LORD HIS WHOLE LIFE.

His DESCENDANTS would not have been allowed in the Congregation of The LORD their whole lives.

EVERYBODY would KNOW who they were, and what their forefather had done- their lives would be a LIVING HELL, so to speak.

Therefore, God MERCIFULLY prevented them from ever being born, by ignoring David's entreaty for clemency.

ROMAN CATHOLICS DO NOT KNOW THE BIBLE.

SHOW that you ever knew of these Scriptures before I showed them to you.

SHOW where I LIED about ANYTHING!

So was Samuel lying...or was it the Prophet Nathan that was lying in that verse? cheesy
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by oaroloye(m): 7:07am On Apr 20, 2017
luckyCO:

I understand your submission truth is in both ways,however when you say fornication is bad you have judged.

I DID NOT INVENT THE COMMANDMENT THAT FORNICATION IS A SIN.

The Commandment that applies here would be "THOU SHALT NOT COMMIT ADULTERY," which is having sex with another living man's sex partner. Which I have seen no evidence of.

When you say sex scandal is evil you have judged.

NO, I HAVEN'T.

I did mot invent THE COMMANDMENT OF GOD against TALEBEARING.

You cant preach the gospel without passing a certain degree of judgement.

JUDGMENY IS THE DUTY OF SAINTS, BUT I HAVE NOT HAD TO DO THAT, YET.

I have never defendend sulieman neither do I support evil, am only saying truth will someday come out,if he is wrong he should apologize if not he should be thanking God and also am only calling your attention to the topic in question.
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by blackbriar: 2:35pm On May 02, 2017
luckyCO:
Christians have 3 sacraments(let me borrow your word) (Repentance-water baptism,Baptism of the Holy Spirit,sanctification) but roman religion added yeast(false doctrines) to these 3 to form 7sacarments (Baptism,holy Eucharist, confirmation,penance, extreme unction, holy orders and matrimony).
And today so many false doctrines has been added around these 7 sacraments which indulgence is one of them.

what are you saying? are you the patriarch of christianity to say it has just 3 sacraments,u guys never cease to amaze, i know several protestant christians that believe in the 7 sacraments and indulgence is not a sacrament, did u say the holy eucharist is not a sacrament but una dey do communion service(chai)
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by blackbriar: 2:38pm On May 02, 2017
luckyCO:

Though you didnt answer any of my questions However,you said Pope replaced Apostle Peter.
Now am saying if that is true,Pope must be a true apostle of Jesus Christ with apostolic annoiting(2 cor 12:11-12) and occupying an apostolic office(foundation laying ministry).
Show pope's apostolic annointing and foundation he is laying now to confirm he is true apostle of Jesus Christ else lets move to other claims of your church.

I think you meant to say apostolic succession rather?
http://www.catholic-hierarchy.org/bishop/bbergj.html
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by blackbriar: 2:39pm On May 02, 2017
luckyCO:

TO PRIESTS(REV FATHER)
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by blackbriar: 2:41pm On May 02, 2017
luckyCO:

Yes, but we don't believe in the sacrament of penance as your church teaches, that is why the foundation of the doctrine was questioned.

Once you deviate small from the word of God, before 20years if you see what that little deviation would have caused you will not believe initially it was little deviation.

What was the origin of confession to priest aside those that quote Book of John to support it?
The confession to the priest was introduced in Rome as a way to know what is going on the colony that rome controls.
It is a way to spy on people to know what is going on in the land. If they want to know what is happening around a particular place the bishop will summon the priests around that location and question them (of course you know they are under oath of obedience to the bishop during ordination they will swear that oath) and the bishop will make report to rome, then she will make decision that will give her superiority over other nations.

DUDE CONFESSION WAS PRACTISED AND IS STILL PRATISED IN THE UNIVERSAL CHURCH, ONLY ITS FORM HAS BEEN REBRANDED
EARLIER THE CONFESSOR STANDS IN FRONT OF THE CHURCH AND DOES HIS CONFESSION TO THE HEARING OF ALL THE CONGREGATION.
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2017
luckyCO:

Good question. cool
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by blackbriar: 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2017
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by Kolanist(m): 12:01pm On Jan 19, 2018
The roman catholic institution(vatican) is a false church, the book of revelations 17 calls it "MYSTERY,BABYLON THE GREAT,THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH " .She is the mother of ISLAM;JESUITS;NAZI;COMMUNISM;OPUS DEI;MASONRY and some other .She was created a counterfiet church ,A EVIL GENIUS OF THE DEVIL to hinder the true gospel of Jesus&slaughter believer&make the inhabitants of the earth drunk with the wine of her spiritual fornication.click the link to find some information ~ http://www.chick.com/m/reading/tracts/readtract.asp?stk=1077
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:38pm On Mar 12, 2018
Kolanist:

The roman catholic institution(vatican) is a false church, the book of revelations 17 calls it "MYSTERY,BABYLON THE GREAT,THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH " .She is the mother of ISLAM;JESUITS;NAZI;COMMUNISM;OPUS DEI;MASONRY and some other .She was created a counterfiet church ,A EVIL GENIUS OF THE DEVIL to hinder the true gospel of Jesus&slaughter believer&make the inhabitants of the earth drunk with the wine of her spiritual fornication.click the link to find some information ~ http://www.chick.com/m/reading/tracts/readtract.asp?stk=1077

Way to go! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pastor Pushing Your Head; Hoping You Fall? / My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works / Solomon Was A Black Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.