Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,974 members, 7,852,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:23 PM

Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? (15878 Views)

The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. / The Worst Demonic And Religious Cult In The world Is Roman Catholic church / What is the False Gospel Within Christianity Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by Omoluabi16(m): 2:37pm On Apr 14, 2017
godsluvee:
Your comment made it a bad friday. I'm not happy with you
Don't let an anonymous faceless person's opinion ruin your day. It's still a good friday. I am sorry if you are so offended, my bad.
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Don't let an anonymous faceless person's opinion ruin your day. It's still a good friday. I am sorry if you are so offended, my bad.
Okay grin grin grin
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by Omoluabi16(m): 2:45pm On Apr 14, 2017
godsluvee:
Okay grin grin grin
lol. You were about beheading me, and now you're grinning.
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 14, 2017
Omoluabi16:
lol. You were about beheading me, and now you're grinning.
I still wanna behead you though
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 14, 2017
godsluvee:
Okay grin grin grin

Chai, I am just having a vision of You and me walking down the aisle at Saint Mary Catholic Church with witnesses, photographers, journalists, the choir agog.

grin

Onyenze123, do you take godsluvee as your wife... I do

godsluvee, do you take onyenze123 as your husband...

Oya answer:

grin
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by Omoluabi16(m): 3:28pm On Apr 14, 2017
godsluvee:
I still wanna behead you though
lol On a good friday, you wan murder me? shocked me your paddy? Even Judas go troway salute for you.

Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 14, 2017
onyenze123:

Chai, I am just having a vision of You and me walking down the aisle at Saint Mary Catholic Church with witnesses, photographers, journalists, the choir agog.

grin

Onyenze123, do you take godsluvee as your wife... I do

godsluvee, do you take onyenze123 as your husband...

Oya answer:

grin
You know my answer tongue tongue
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 14, 2017
Omoluabi16:
lol On a good friday, you wan murder me? shocked me your paddy? Even Judas go troway salute for you.
You are lucky I dont know your location tongue tongue
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by luckyCO(m): 4:37pm On Apr 14, 2017
godsluvee:
You have said it all. I don't criticise other churches and I don't like people critcising mine. It's painful

We dont believe in such gospel as preached by matooski which you referenced. It is watering the gospel such that nobody is provoked. Pope Francis had a great opportunity to preach Christ and him crucified in UN assembly and rebuke evil in the land but he didn't make mention of God nor Christ because he didnt want to hurt anybody since some people dont believe God nor Christ.

True gospel hurts my dear. Because it will deprive you many things in order to give you peace of Christ.
Since life with contradictions is yet to have peace.

So if it is hurting you let God have his way in your life it might be a way He is putting you close to His salvation.

When I was small,I used to perform magic to disproove my colleagues who condemn catholic because I hate to hear that catholic was wrong.
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 14, 2017
godsluvee:
You know my answer tongue tongue

The old one or the new one? grin
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 14, 2017
godsluvee:

Calm down Na. What if I told you Catholic is a false gospel and Christianity is modern day paganism? grin
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by luckyCO(m): 4:58pm On Apr 14, 2017
onyenze123:

Calm down Na. What if I told you Catholic is a false gospel and Christianity is modern day paganism? grin
No! Churchianity is modern day paganism not Christianity.
What we commonly called Christianity is by and large churchianity.
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by Omoluabi16(m): 5:01pm On Apr 14, 2017
godsluvee:
you dey form actor abi. Instead of you to say you wan come follow chop my easter rice.
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 14, 2017
onyenze123:

The old one or the new one? grin
Otondo grin grin grin
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 14, 2017
Omoluabi16:
you dey form actor abi. Instead of you to say you wan come follow chop my easter rice.
I will spend my easter in class cry cry
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 14, 2017
onyenze123:

You ehn. You are looking for my trouble grin grin
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
godsluvee:
You ehn. You are looking for my trouble grin grin

Am telling you the truth
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
luckyCO:

No! Churchianity is modern day paganism not Christianity.
What we commonly called Christianity is by and large churchianity.

What is churchianity?
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by Omoluabi16(m): 6:24pm On Apr 14, 2017
godsluvee:
I will spend my easter in class cry cry
awwww. sorry dear, you need am though. It's a sacrifice and it is worth it.You'd many more yet to come.
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
onyenze123:

Am telling you the truth
Let's not have this conversation smiley smiley
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
Omoluabi16:
awwww. sorry dear, you need am though. It's a sacrifice and it is worth it.You'd many more yet to come.
Thanks smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by blackbriar: 7:31pm On Apr 14, 2017
Omoluabi16:
It is appointed unto man to die once, after that is Judgement. purgatory is a false doctrine, and it gives a false assurance.

Yes....death once and judgement....Agreed and a catholic faith.
Purgatory isn't for souls condemned to hell,its for souls whom still need cleansing before entering God's abode.
That's the difference.
Death in mortal sin(e.g sucide) - hell
Which brings about the issue of indulgences
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 14, 2017
godsluvee:
Let's not have this conversation smiley smiley

grin Kwakwakwakwa
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by luckyCO(m): 1:01am On Apr 15, 2017
blackbriar:

Yes....death once and judgement....Agreed and a catholic faith.
Purgatory isn't for souls condemned to hell,its for souls whom still need cleansing before entering God's abode.
That's the difference.
Death in mortal sin(e.g sucide) - hell
Which brings about the issue of indulgences

We are very much aware that their is nothing like indulgences(this is what rome( St Benedictine) used to reap the whole world of their money because they want to build St Peter church, had Martin Luther not started shouting a different world Rome would have created).

To bolt you to man(bishops,pope), they will tell you it is only them that can give it, so that anything they will tell you to do you will do to have it.

After a certain time a bishop came and our rev fr told us that bishop has release indulgence because we build our church house in less than a year or so and everybody was so happy that if anybody dies now straight to heaven. Can you imagine such a deception!

If I may use your word,indulgence happens only when you come under the blood of Jesus through repentance and correct water baptisms and He confirm that you have indulgence by giving you Holy Ghost, any sin you commit hereafter you pay for it because those whom He love He chastises.

A sin is either forgiven or not, you are not going to suffer for any sin forgiven anywhere except you mean God is harboring un-forgiveness.
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by italo: 5:30am On Apr 15, 2017
luckyCO:

Ok,I dont want to go into that,since we are all human beings claiming we love Jesus or Jesus is for us,I now ask,how can this claim give you salvation?

Jews made claim that they have Jelusalem that is only place to worship,they have moses,abraham and even Jesus came from Jews(which is true),the woman that Jesus met was claiming that it is at the mountain(which is true) but Jesus said they only claim you should make is that you worship God in spirit and in truth.

I would wish you make those claims that will make your listeners learn something on how to draw closer to Christ.

I'm responding directly to the OP's question.

The Catholic Church gave us the true word of God so it cannot be a false gospel.

If you desperately want me to teach you how to draw closer to Christ, why dont you start a thread and name it "Italo, how do I get closer to Christ?"
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by italo: 5:40am On Apr 15, 2017
luckyCO:

We dont believe in such gospel as preached by matooski which you referenced. It is watering the gospel such that nobody is provoked. Pope Francis had a great opportunity to preach Christ and him crucified in UN assembly and rebuke evil in the land but he didn't make mention of God nor Christ because he didnt want to hurt anybody since some people dont believe God nor Christ.

True gospel hurts my dear. Because it will deprive you many things in order to give you peace of Christ.
Since life with contradictions is yet to have peace.

So if it is hurting you let God have his way in your life it might be a way He is putting you close to His salvation.

When I was small,I used to perform magic to disproove my colleagues who condemn catholic because I hate to hear that catholic was wrong.

Is this your proof that Catholicism is false?

Protestant Leader, apostle Suleiman had a great opportunity to preach Christ and him crucified to Stephanie Otobo.

What did he do?
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by italo: 5:45am On Apr 15, 2017
luckyCO:

We are very much aware that their is nothing like indulgences(this is what rome( St Benedictine) used to reap the whole world of their money because they want to build St Peter church, had Martin Luther not started shouting a different world Rome would have created).

To bolt you to man(bishops,pope), they will tell you it is only them that can give it, so that anything they will tell you to do you will do to have it.

After a certain time a bishop came and our rev fr told us that bishop has release indulgence because we build our church house in less than a year or so and everybody was so happy that if anybody dies now straight to heaven. Can you imagine such a deception!

If I may use your word,indulgence happens only when you come under the blood of Jesus through repentance and correct water baptisms and He confirm that you have indulgence by giving you Holy Ghost, any sin you commit hereafter you pay for it because those whom He love He chastises.

A sin is either forgiven or not, you are not going to suffer for any sin forgiven anywhere except you mean God is harboring un-forgiveness.

This is what happens when ignorant protestants think they know bible more than the Catholic Church that created it.

When God forgave David but still killed the child of his adultery, was he harbouring unforgiveness?

Awaiting your yes or no answer that is never likely to come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by blackbriar: 7:37am On Apr 15, 2017
luckyCO:

Indulgence isn't forgiveness of sins,that the sacrament of penance,Indulgence is for punishment meant to be received for continous sinful acts after penance has been granted.
Pope benedict used to grant plenary indulgence to viewers of Papal mass.
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by luckyCO(m): 9:25am On Apr 15, 2017
italo:

Is this your proof that Catholicism is false?

Protestant Leader, apostle Suleiman had a great opportunity to preach Christ and him crucified to Stephanie Otobo.

What did he do?

You are just jumping again to Pentecostal.
He that lives in glass house don't throw stones.

Then we are waiting for any of church members to come on public forum as this and say that outside Omega Fire Ministry no salvation or his church is only true church, and Suleiman received the keys from Christ and he is the one replacing peter, then people will ask him how!

I have watched the clips, truth will come out someday. I pray for Evangelist (the office God gave him not Apostle) Suleiman that God will see him through from this saga, even if he is guilty we have advocate that plead for our sins, for him being exposed might be a good thing for him because God chastises his own esp for other young ministers to learn great lessons and be very very careful.

But if he is not guilty!, he should go and start praising God because judgement will soon fall on the enemy of Christians in Nigeria sooner than you think.
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by luckyCO(m): 9:43am On Apr 15, 2017
blackbriar:

Indulgence isn't forgiveness of sins,that the sacrament of penance,Indulgence is for punishment meant to be received for continous sinful acts after penance has been granted.
Pope benedict used to grant plenary indulgence to viewers of Papal mass.

1 John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God(KJV).
No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God's seed remains in them; they cannot go on sinning, because they have been born of God.(NIV)

If it is by catholic doctrine you are right, infact I have thought like that before but by the bible see my submission;

If you need indulgence it means you are not under blood and there is no way your sins can be remitted or taken away.
Anybody who continued to sin, it mean the love of the Father is not in him, he is by and large a child of the devil, by so you don't need your sins to be forgiven nor indulgence because you don't see anything wrong in them.

If pope has power to give you indulgence then you will have larger % of the member do whatever they need on the next papal mass you receive indulgence, then you don't need Christ. Pope will not be there when you are committing the said sin, so if you have more dependent of pope it is another form of idolatry. If you know that right there in your bedroom/market/heart etc Christ is there watching you, you will be very afraid to do anyhow talk more of intentional sin. Just like you cannot do anyhow before your fearful/lovable earthly father. That is how Holy Ghost works with believer.

Just like the way we think when we were small, "Let us finished and go to confession". And when we finish priest will give us say 3 hail Mary that is all, while some rev fr will warn you. But that act of confession to priest cannot remit your sins.
Many charismatic don't go to confession because they know it is anti-bible.
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by blackbriar: 9:47am On Apr 15, 2017
luckyCO:

1 John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God(KJV).
No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God's seed remains in them; they cannot go on sinning, because they have been born of God.(NIV)

If it is by catholic doctrine you are right, infact I have thought like that before but by the bible see my submission;

If you need indulgence it means you are not under blood and there is no way your sins can be remitted or taken away.
Anybody who continued to sin, it mean the love of the Father is not in him, he is by and large a child of the devil, by so you don't need your sins to be forgiven nor indulgence because you don't see anything wrong in them.

If pope has power to give you indulgence then you will have larger % of the member do whatever they need on the next papal mass you receive indulgence, then you don't need Christ. Pope will not be there when you are committing the said sin, so if you have more dependent of pope it is another form of idolatry. If you know that right there in your bedroom/market/heart etc Christ is there watching you, you will be very afraid to do anyhow talk more of intentional sin. Just like you cannot do anyhow before your fearful/lovable earthly father. That is how Holy Ghost works with believer.

Just like the way we think when we were small, "Let us finished and go to confession". And when we finish priest will give us say 3 hail Mary that is all, while some rev fr will warn you. But that act of confession to priest cannot remit your sins.
Many charismatic don't go to confession because they know it is anti-bible.

Like I said ,indulgence isn't for forgiveness of sins,the sacrament of penance is
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by luckyCO(m): 9:54am On Apr 15, 2017
italo:

This is what happens when ignorant protestants think they know bible more than the Catholic Church that created it.

When God forgave David but still killed the child of his adultery, was he harbouring unforgiveness?

Awaiting your yes or no answer that is never likely to come.

In the old testament the only way to take away evil from the midst of children of God is death, kill the person such that that evil will not spread among other Israelite.

But in this period of grace, God has given us His son through His name there is forgiveness, deliverance, instant miracles, justification, etc.

But after giving us His Son and you still didn't believe and wanting to crucify him twice then the full cup that Christ drank will be against the person.

You still have enough time to run to Christ instead of roman doctrines.

I believe in Catholic Church but I don't believe in Roman Religion. Check the tradition of the Catholic Church(Universal Body of Christ) before it get to Rome you will see it points people to Christ and Him crucified only because we are His bride, we are waiting till when our Husband(Christ) will come and marry us so we don't mix words with any other man else Christ will loose interest in us.

Why because the universe was created for Christ such that we will all(those that believed) be in Christ and Christ in God such that God will be all in all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Prophet SEER 1 Claims He "Resurrected Dead Young Man" In South Africa. Photos / Foluke Adeboye Celebrates Her 68th Birthday Today / Leah Sharibu: TB Joshua Calls For Three Days Prayer And Fasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.