Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,184 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? (15770 Views)

The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. / The Worst Demonic And Religious Cult In The world Is Roman Catholic church / What is the False Gospel Within Christianity Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by Syncan(m): 4:09pm On Apr 11, 2017
luckyCO:

If you say many and all are same then case closed.

1 John 2:2 "And He is the propitiation for our sins; and not for ours only, but also for those of the world." Does this look like Jesus death excludes anyone?

I have only put scriptures in your face.
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by Syncan(m): 4:13pm On Apr 11, 2017
luckyCO:

That is where the whole error comes in. If you say that interpretation of bible repose in your church to do what with?
The bible said hour is coming when the true worshipers will worship God in (catholic,Anglican, Pentecostal) No! in spirit and truth.
No more Jerusalem nor any mountain anywhere but in Christ Jesus.

Lol, Jesus wasn't stupid to establish a church. The apostles were not stupid to ensure they are together under one faith, one baptism. They were not insane to establish Churches under bishops and deacons and write them telling them to preach same things they have heard from them. Anything different is... anathema.

2 Likes

Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by martooski(m): 4:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
martooski:

2 Thessalonians 2:15New American Standard Bible (NASB)
15 So then, brethren, stand firm and hold to the traditions which you were taught, whether by word of mouth or by letter [a]from us.
[/b]

The Church of Christ is ONE, HOLY, APOSTOLIC, and UNIVERSAL.

Thank you

I just reread this and was wandering why Apostle Paul did not add [b]"and the Scriptures"
did he forget or there where none available.
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by Syncan(m): 4:17pm On Apr 11, 2017
martooski:

HONESTLY YOU GUYS HAVE TRIED, BUT THOSE WHO HAVE EARS HAVE HEARD ALREADY. i SALUTE YOU COURAGE, BENEDICTUS AND THE OTHER FELLOW, LEARNT ALOT FROM THE COMMENTS SO FAR

God bless you. The sower only sows, he does not determine how it grows. In some soil it grows a hundred fold, in some it dies of thorns, while in some it is matched under foot. Matt.13:4

The meek will he guide in judgment: and the meek will he teach his way. Psalm 25:9
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by Syncan(m): 4:26pm On Apr 11, 2017
martooski:

I just reread this and was wandering why Apostle Paul did not add "and the Scriptures" did he forget or there where none available.

Hahaha, St. Paul knew exactly what he was saying. That's the ridiculousness of Sola Scriptura.
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by luckyCO(m): 4:45pm On Apr 11, 2017
Syncan:

When you respond just try and write yours in paragraphs, rather than breaking up my posts, It is normally difficult for me to follow up when my posts are broken. You may as well number your points or itemize if you want.

The impression I get is that I am telling you facts and you are choosing to hold on to whatever you've been fed with. All the councils are same, it only held at different time, in different places, by different people and for different challenges. "By their fruits ye shall know them" says scripture, what Church can boast of her children over the years more than the Catholic Church, and just like in the days of the apostles, God continues to show his approval by Miracles. Her saints and their legacies adorn the earth like sweet aromatic flowers.

Hahaha, the truth is that Joseph and Mary ran to Egypt to hide God the son from a mere creature. If you know this and still have faith, you will see what some members of the church did at that time; and still have faith.

On Peter, I have told you the truth and you said No, it changes nothing at all, Jesus told the Jews that He is from Yawheh and they did not only say No, they killed him. Has that stopped it from being true?

Ok, thanks for telling me how you want your post. Was doing that to tell you what am responding to.
However I found it difficult to respond to your all claims because of scrolling up/down so I might missed covering your some of your claims.

You are telling me facts but am telling you the truth,Christ is hiding himself in simplicity.
However, I don't see any link between Peter and Pope, in ministry or in character or in following Jesus or in scripture.

Who are you to correct the whole Catholic church? But we do know that if Christ were to come to catholic church now they will stoned him out(your priest said).

Am not changing your believe system because it not possible because this is what you have been told since you were born but am sharing with you line of thought hoping it will help you someday, 2years or 5years maybe.
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by luckyCO(m): 4:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
Syncan:

1 John 2:2 "And He is the propitiation for our sins; and not for ours only, but also for those of the world." Does this look like Jesus death excludes anyone?

I have only put scriptures in your face.

Am praying for them but not for the world John 17 esp vs 7-8, how about the scripture?
If you see such scriptures you know that you need revelation to understand them, the bible said the wise shall understand.

Then why did the church change to Latin Mass, maybe it will help understand?
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by luckyCO(m): 4:52pm On Apr 11, 2017
Syncan:

God bless you. The sower only sows, he does not determine how it grows. In some soil it grows a hundred fold, in some it dies of thorns, while in some it is matched under foot. Matt.13:4

The meek will he guide in judgment: and the meek will he teach his way. Psalm 25:9
You are right because I believe the scripture too. He guided me out of the cadge of all unclean birds.
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by Syncan(m): 5:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
luckyCO:

Ok, thanks for telling me how you want your post. Was doing that to tell you what am responding to.
However I found it difficult to respond to your all claims because of scrolling up/down so I might missed covering your some of your claims.

You are telling me facts but am telling you the truth,Christ is hiding himself in simplicity.
However, I don't see any link between Peter and Pope, in ministry or in character or in following Jesus or in scripture.

Who are you to correct the whole Catholic church? But we do know that if Christ were to come to catholic church now they will stoned him out(your priest said).

Am not changing your believe system because it not possible because this is what you have been told since you were born but am sharing with you line of thought hoping it will help you someday, 2years or 5years maybe.

You're telling me the truth right? Just look around you, look at the mess your personal truths have put Christendom. When Christ said obedience is better than sacrifice, He knows what he was saying. Not every Jewish believer agreed with the decision of the council in acts 15 about circumcision. Whoever does not agree was left on his own and regarded as teaching error, because the church has spoken and what she binds on earth is bound in Heaven. All your personal truths can wait, multi dimensional and constantly multiplying as they are, their author is not the Holy Spirit. It's lame for anyone to use that phrase "what you've been told since you were born" for me, when I have taken you round scripture on my own, opening your eyes to things you were blind to before now. It's typical of protestants when they have nothing else to say. It is left for you to tell yourself the truth, that you knew little or nothing about the Church's teachings, you should have sought for understanding and knowledge, before taking up the stones of condemnation. It's not my fault if you don't see any link, you've been busy seeking what you think is why they are not linked. I will implore you, if you've heard something new from me, if I have explained anything in a way you didn't know of before, then take out time to learn more, you'll surely be amazed. The gates of hell is ferocious against the church now, but the Church will not be defeated. It's a promise from Christ.
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by Syncan(m): 5:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
luckyCO:

You are right because I believe the scripture too. He guided me out of the cadge of all unclean birds.

This scripture has kept me in the fold of Christ, a son of the: One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. Praise God!

1 Like

Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by martooski(m): 5:08pm On Apr 11, 2017
Going back to the topic we have contributed on me as a Proud Catholic says the ('Roman Catholicism A False Gospel? ') [b]the Church is not a Gospel but The Church of Christ Himself. [/b]We have tried to prove it through numerous Scriptural verses.... But again not many we believe or even learn.

We have spoken and without further argument i think its best we close this trend. God continue to bless us and be merciful to us all.

Vivi d' amore
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by Syncan(m): 5:17pm On Apr 11, 2017
luckyCO:

Am praying for them but not for the world John 17 esp vs 7-8, how about the scripture?
If you see such scriptures you know that you need revelation to understand them, the bible said the wise shall understand.

Then why did the church change to Latin Mass, maybe it will help understand?

Oga, it is a different thing to pray for, and a different thing to die for, it is no doubt that Jesus prayed for different people at different times, but it is a lie against scripture to claim that he didn't die for all.

Sorry, it is not revelations that interprete scriptures for you, that's why there are thousand and one interpretations claiming Holy spirit say..... Scripture itself tells you how to interprete... "in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction".2Pet.3:16. Did you see that? First you have to be learned, you must have been taught the truth. Then you must be stable, you must have been tested and proven. Now where do you find the truth and who tests? 1Tim 3:15..... the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.

When did the church change to Latin Mass? Both old and New order of Mass are still celebrated in the Church. Stop saying what you don't know, it is bearing false witness, God be with you.
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by easymancfc(m): 7:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
on the scripture part, the scriptures was made by the church and for the church... not the other Way around... the church came first before new testament scriptures were compiled...
one thing of note is that the letter to the Corinthians was primarily for the Corinthians and the letter to the Colossians was primarily to the Colossians and the letter Thessalonians was primarily to the Thessalonians to address all the problems they were facing.... One more thing Worthy of note is that they were all waiting for Jesus to return, they didn't even think the world will last to this time...

This guy has been taught poorly, or he has a poor understanding... He has closed himself to what he missed.. and he thinks he has the full revelation now so I rest my case.. am tired of going to and fro with him...

All the best to him..
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by SalC: 12:32pm On Apr 12, 2017
Ubenedictus:
Where does the bible give those date?
oh, dont tell me you are relying on tradition.
This is just the issue with these protestants, they resort to tradition when it siuts them but when Catholics refer to traditions, they cry blue murder.

1 Like

Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by luckyCO(m): 1:41pm On Apr 12, 2017
martooski:

MUST YOU ALWAYS PLAY DEVILS ADVOCATE.... THEY HAVE PUT FACTS AT YOUR FRONT YOU TURN THE MATTER TO SPIRITUAL... PLS FACE YOUR CHALLENGE

Sorry what it the facts put forward before?
Bible said For you and for many(matt 26) and for you and for all are the same even when bible clearly stated that the remission of sin is for many not for all, the roman has used that for ages whereas Moses(Num 20:11) was asked to hit the staff once and he hit twice, we saw his consequence.

But why after Holy communion you will request that only catholic church will come and receive, that is the fact they have presented?
Note: the books they read I equally read it too where they twisted scriptures to defend roman religion we are all know the source of that power.
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by luckyCO(m): 1:45pm On Apr 12, 2017
Syncan:

Oga, it is a different thing to pray for, and a different thing to die for, it is no doubt that Jesus prayed for different people at different times, but it is a lie against scripture to claim that he didn't die for all.

Sorry, it is not revelations that interprete scriptures for you, that's why there are thousand and one interpretations claiming Holy spirit say..... Scripture itself tells you how to interprete... "in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction".2Pet.3:16. Did you see that? First you have to be learned, you must have been taught the truth. Then you must be stable, you must have been tested and proven. Now where do you find the truth and who tests? 1Tim 3:15..... the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.

When did the church change to Latin Mass? Both old and New order of Mass are still celebrated in the Church. Stop saying what you don't know, it is bearing false witness, God be with you.

Now why do you request that only catholic members should come out and receive holy communion instead of all?
I will come back later to scripture quoting Gods grace, am only using what we see day to day to see if I can open your eye such that you will know that roman system is really is.
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by luckyCO(m): 1:55pm On Apr 12, 2017
Syncan:

You're telling me the truth right? Just look around you, look at the mess your personal truths have put Christendom. When Christ said obedience is better than sacrifice, He knows what he was saying. Not every Jewish believer agreed with the decision of the council in acts 15 about circumcision. Whoever does not agree was left on his own and regarded as teaching error, because the church has spoken and what she binds on earth is bound in Heaven. All your personal truths can wait, multi dimensional and constantly multiplying as they are, their author is not the Holy Spirit. It's lame for anyone to use that phrase "what you've been told since you were born" for me, when I have taken you round scripture on my own, opening your eyes to things you were blind to before now. It's typical of protestants when they have nothing else to say. It is left for you to tell yourself the truth, that you knew little or nothing about the Church's teachings, you should have sought for understanding and knowledge, before taking up the stones of condemnation. It's not my fault if you don't see any link, you've been busy seeking what you think is why they are not linked. I will implore you, if you've heard something new from me, if I have explained anything in a way you didn't know of before, then take out time to learn more, you'll surely be amazed. The gates of hell is ferocious against the church now, but the Church will not be defeated. It's a promise from Christ.

God has converted his blessings into spiritual dimension for safe keeping. The church you mentioned has been defeated already if your are referring to roman religion but spiritual church gates of hell cannot prevail against it because that church is Christ's body and devil is afraid of truth that is why devil prefers to use number,politics,powers,fame and money in order to conquer and cover the truth.

I saw books about the behaviors various pope in history and what it looks like, we know evils done by many priests in white cassock, if you are referring to that church you see its parishes everywhere as the church gates of hell will not prevail then your eyes must been closed with double layer blindness. That is what I have been trying to remove from you by interpreting bible with revelation not by letter or cover up.
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by luckyCO(m): 2:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
easymancfc:
on the scripture part, the scriptures was made by the church and for the church... not the other Way around... the church came first before new testament scriptures were compiled...
one thing of note is that the letter to the Corinthians was primarily for the Corinthians and the letter to the Colossians was primarily to the Colossians and the letter Thessalonians was primarily to the Thessalonians to address all the problems they were facing.... One more thing Worthy of note is that they were all waiting for Jesus to return, they didn't even think the world will last to this time...

This guy has been taught poorly, or he has a poor understanding... He has closed himself to what he missed.. and he thinks he has the full revelation now so I rest my case.. am tired of going to and fro with him...

All the best to him..

You are right! The bible was compile by the church and for the church and that church is Universal Body of Christ not Universal Body of Rome.
All the letters to ; Corinthians,Colossians,Thessalonians etc were not to them only but the entire body of Christ. If you study bible like that you go after letter instead of the spirit of the bible and you will continue to depend on pope than Christ whose spirit approved everything we see today as bible.
Who compile bible doesn't matter but who obey the word of God and keep it else you become and sign post where people look and be going to heaven while remain where you are.
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by luckyCO(m): 2:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
martooski:
Going back to the topic we have contributed on me as a Proud Catholic says the ('Roman Catholicism A False Gospel? ') [b]the Church is not a Gospel but The Church of Christ Himself. [/b]We have tried to prove it through numerous Scriptural verses.... But again not many we believe or even learn.

We have spoken and without further argument i think its best we close this trend. God continue to bless us and be merciful to us all.

Vivi d' amore

The best is for you to repent and be baptized in the name of Jesus for God to give you Holy Ghost.
Why do you need to repent: You need to repent from all your sins, (not to sin and rush to priest for the same sin over and over again) and decide to follow Christ and do baptism according to Act 2:37-38. When you do that Ezekiel 36:24-28 process will step in. When you have Holy Ghost he will lead you into all truth and you begin to live the life that pleases him. Another sign is; Once you sin He strike or expose or take your peace such that you will pay for that sin immediately so no need of looking for rev fr. to confess your sin.

That baptism you did when you were infant was child dedication not correct baptism according scripture since you need to repent first!

Personal Experience: I was saying rosary one day and a hand draw me painfully, I discover that pain wasn't physical but spiritual enough to draw my attention, and a voice called my name and said "WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?" I stopped my rosary and started challenging the voice that Rev Fr Mbaka says rosary everyday and you can see what he does, that Pope John Paul 11 also now he is a saint and they voice didn't talk to me again.

It was later that I recognize that voice. Surprisingly, I had this experience after one of the crusade organized by Later Rev Fr Njoku in the north and he was teaching us about Holy Ghost also that we should not go places for laying on hands but we can pray and receive Him if He desires in our rooms why because anti-Christ spirit is everywhere.

What is this teaching us: We must have a personal experience about this Jesus, not what your pastor, priest, pope tells you. It is that revelation of whom Jesus is that gates of hell cannot prevail.

Apostle John said what we have touched, we felt and we saw is what we are talking about - paraphrased (Acts 4:20,1 John 1:1-3).
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by luckyCO(m): 2:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
Syncan:

This scripture has kept me in the fold of Christ, a son of the: One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. Praise God!
I said praise God with you because we believe the same if you really know the meaning of what you have professed. If you do you wont counter my statements instead you advance it if you have more experience than me in the Holy Ghost.

When you talk about FOLD OF CHRIST,ONE,HOLY, CATHOLIC AND APOSTOLIC CHURCH, this simply means bride of Christ, if you understand these you cannot have a signboard somewhere depending it as church Christ is building but in the altars of your heart.

The church there is the assembly of those whose heart has been the altars of God (1 cor 6:19).

You know the altar you see in your catholic church or else where is simply where people can stay such that others can see him hence podium anything outside that is shrine. The altar is in your heart where God prepared by the Holy Ghost to dwell.
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by luckyCO(m): 3:14pm On Apr 12, 2017
Syncan:

Bible is not for any personal interpretation but by Holy Ghost.
Catholic church have advanced their religion, they used force to conquer in the beginning, when the word of God struck them, they now change to catch them young,they start early filling a child with most advanced error in human history. With number as clay they can claim, propagate anything. Business men and politicians are attracted to intensify your error to still help them make more business.

The problem in Christianity(Pentecostal,catholic,bride etc) today is cause by devil through rome and nobody else. If you say otherwise you will look at Paul as failure because after converting turkey and now it is over 90% non-christian.
You need to allow liberty of Spirit and allow God to pick his own.

50million sperm cells(human beings) but 49.999 million helped one to get the uterus.

God is using you to check if am a Christian, because one of the worst spiritual discussion you will ever have is with a roman member except they have issue and their Fr cant help them.
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by Syncan(m): 3:41pm On Apr 12, 2017
luckyCO:

Sorry what it the facts put forward before?
Bible said For you and for many(matt 26) and for you and for all are the same even when bible clearly stated that the remission of sin is for many not for all, the roman has used that for ages whereas Moses(Num 20:11) was asked to hit the staff once and he hit twice, we saw his consequence.

But why after Holy communion you will request that only catholic church will come and receive, that is the fact they have presented?
Note: the books they read I equally read it too where they twisted scriptures to defend roman religion we are all know the source of that power.

This is Jesus words in Matt. 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Now I ask you how your so called revelation has interpreted this place for you: was the blood of Christ shed for all mankind or are the're some He didn't shed it for?
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by luckyCO(m): 3:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
Syncan:

Lol, Jesus wasn't stupid to establish a church. The apostles were not stupid to ensure they are together under one faith, one baptism. They were not insane to establish Churches under bishops and deacons and write them telling them to preach same things they have heard from them. Anything different is... anathema.

Truly that is what you need to tell catechism or marriage course members not for those who have being taken out the heathen and cadge of all unclean birds into the land where he can change their heart and give them Holy Ghost and call them Sons and Him Father.

Check the scripture you will see duties of bishops(ministers), deacons and apostles, prophets, teachers,pastors and see if it has any semblance to what is done today in the roman religion.

Everything Christ has made spiritual has been turned into physical such that they will let man head it instead of Christ, that is spirit of anti-christ.

You reminded me the word anathema which they invoked to kill many believers of Christ,I don't know anybody of roman religion still use that cursed word.
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by Syncan(m): 3:51pm On Apr 12, 2017
luckyCO:

Now why do you request that only catholic members should come out and receive holy communion instead of all?
I will come back later to scripture quoting Gods grace, am only using what we see day to day to see if I can open your eye such that you will know that roman system is really is.

Simple. To Partake in the body and blood of Jesus requires conditions. Don't you even read scriptures? 1Cor.11:29 For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.

The death of Christ is for all, but to feed of his body and blood there are conditions, else it brings damnation.
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by luckyCO(m): 3:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
Syncan:

This is Jesus words in Matt. 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Now I ask you how your so called revelation has interpreted this place for you: was the blood of Christ shed for all mankind or are there some He didn't shed it for?

Bible is specifically talking about those that have recognized that blood of Jesus was shed for them and are seeking for salvation after repentance whose whose sins are forgiven (act 2:38), that is why before you receive holy communion you go for confession to affirm you believe and sins forgiven(according to catholic) , hence that is why after holy communion( in public places like crusade ground etc) catechist will announce that the mass is for all but the holy communion is for only those that believe and are practicing catholic...

Is that clear now?
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by Syncan(m): 3:54pm On Apr 12, 2017
luckyCO:

I said praise God with you because we believe the same if you really know the meaning of what you have professed. If you do you wont counter my statements instead you advance it if you have more experience than me in the Holy Ghost.

When you talk about FOLD OF CHRIST,ONE,HOLY, CATHOLIC AND APOSTOLIC CHURCH, this simply means bride of Christ, if you understand these you cannot have a signboard somewhere depending it as church Christ is building but in the altars of your heart.

The church there is the assembly of those whose heart has been the altars of God (1 cor 6:19).

You know the altar you see in your catholic church or else where is simply where people can stay such that others can see him hence podium anything outside that is shrine. The altar is in your heart where God prepared by the Holy Ghost to dwell.

Sorry. The fold has one faith, One Lord, One Baptism, It is not All Join.
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by Syncan(m): 3:56pm On Apr 12, 2017
luckyCO:

Bible is specifically talking about those that have recognized that blood of Jesus was shed for them and are seeking for salvation after repentance whose whose sins are forgiven (act 2:38), that is why before you receive holy communion you go for confession to affirm you believe and sins forgiven(according to catholic) , hence that is why after holy communion( in public places like crusade ground etc) catechist will announce that the mass is for all but the holy communion is for only those that believe and are practicing catholic...

Is that clear now?

Now I repeat my question to you: was the blood of Christ shed for all mankind or are there some He didn't shed it for?
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by luckyCO(m): 3:57pm On Apr 12, 2017
Syncan:

Simple. To Partake in the body and blood of Jesus requires conditions. Don't you even read scriptures? 1Cor.11:29 For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.

The death of Christ is for all, but to feed of his body and blood there are conditions, else it brings damnation.

Yes that is why remission of sins must not be for all but those that repent, believe and are baptized.
That is why bible said it, that it is shed for you and for many that believe after you such that their sins will forgiven.
It was from that understanding that catholic draw that analogy.

However you cant eat what you dont know nor understand else you might be giving what is holy to dogs.

What is not discerning the body of Christ? It is when your sins are not forgiven and you carry un-forgiveness, murder,rape, fornication etc to go and be part of Christ body. It is that that brings damnation.

Instead of using blood of goat to cleanse sin, Christ offered his own. So blood of Jesus is not for all but for only those that believe and are baptized.

It is not everybody that will believe and be baptized, but as many as believe and are baptized shall be saved. That means their sins shall be forgiven and they will be brought to be part of God's household by his redemption . So anytime they want to commit or committed, God will chastise them to bring them to line such that devil will not accuse them just like God used Paul to peter in Gal 2
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by Syncan(m): 4:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
luckyCO:

Yes that is why remission of sins must not be for all but those that repent, believe and are baptized.
That is why bible said it, that it is shed for you and for many that believe after you such that their sins will forgiven.
It was from that understanding that catholic draw that analogy.

However you cant eat what you dont know nor understand else you might be giving what is holy to dogs.

What is not discerning the body of Christ? It is when your sins are not forgiven and you carry un-forgiveness, murder,rape, fornication etc to go and be part of Christ body. It is that that brings damnation.

It is not everybody that will believe and be baptized, but as many as believe and are baptized shall be saved. That means their sins shall be forgiven and they will brought to be part of God's household. So anytime they want to commit or committed, God will chastise them to bring them to line such that devil will not accuse them.

"For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead: And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again. 2Cor.5:15

Stop confusing yourself, Christ died for all.
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by luckyCO(m): 4:30pm On Apr 12, 2017
Syncan:

"For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead: And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again. 2Cor.5:15

Stop confusing yourself, Christ died for all.

Yes He died for us all(what unbelievers enjoy today is because of his death) but his blood will not cleanse your sin if you are not under the blood.
How would you be under the blood, repent, baptize such that your sins will be forgiven(act 2:38)?

It is instruction given by Christ, God said blood of bull doest satisfy him, now Christ offered his own body as a propitiation to those that believe

Believe/repentant here is key to your forgiveness of sins else you are damned why because your sins are not forgiven and those who pray with their sins not forgiven are like filthy rag.

If you mean Christ died for all is also Christ have saved/redeemed all, then no need for judgement as God said he a consuming fire.
if you said Christ died for all means forgiveness why do you then have confession before communion and restrict that to only catholic who believe.

It means salvation has condition, only those that believe,they are only those that should share in his body.
If I start explaining the meaning on sharing the body Christ you will still challenge me because that has a very significant spiritual dimension and the greatest ritual on the surface of the earth.

That is why you have to discern this His body before you eat else you get death.
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by Syncan(m): 4:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
luckyCO:

[b]Yes He died for us all [/b]but his blood will not cleanse your sin if you are not under the blood.
How would you be under the blood, repent, baptize such that your sins will be forgiven(act 2:38)?

It is instruction given by Christ, God said blood of bull doest satisfy him, now Christ offered his own body as a propitiation to those that believe

Believe/repentant here is key to your forgiveness of sins else you are damned why because your sins are not forgiven and those who pray with their sins not forgiven are like filthy rag.

If you mean Christ died for all is also Christ have saved/redeemed all, then no need for judgement as God said he a consuming fire.
if you said Christ died for all means forgiveness why do you then have confession before communion and restrict that to only catholic who believe.

It means salvation has condition, only those that believe,they are only those that should share in his body.
If I start explaining the meaning on sharing the body Christ you will still challenge me because that has a very significant spiritual dimension and the greatest ritual on the surface of the earth.

That is why you have to discern this His body before you eat else you get death.

You said "he died for us all", doesn't it mean "he shed his blood for us all"?
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by luckyCO(m): 4:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
Syncan:

You said "he died for us all", doesn't it mean "he shed his blood for us all"?

No they are not same.

It is like saying righteousness(Christ's) and Holiness(Yours) are the same. So Christ has given us His righteousness, then we need to live a holy life. That is why bible said without holiness no eye will see God.

What is the blood for?
The blood is for the cleansing of sin. Every year high priest takes the blood of animal and offer for sin. But that animal blood only covers sin but does not take away sin that is why you have to do that every year or as often.

But the better blood has come, the blood of Jesus the righteous one who has no sin and he cleanse our sin once. That is why catholic church teach that baptism has seal on your soul that you don't need to repeat.

Yes it is talking about the blood, one you come under the blood, your sins are forgiven. It is not enough that he died, you have to believe, repent and be baptized( Ezekiel 36:24-25) and he will give you His Holy Spirit and cause you to do what please him(Ezekiel 36:26-28).

Aside forgiveness of sin none of these is possible.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Bible Said Jesus Prayed Like Muslims ( 5 Daily Prayer (salat) / God's General Cs. Upthegrove Is Dead | He Prophesied About His Death / Breaking Of Family Covenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.