Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Should I Keep Quiet And Mind My Business? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Keep Quiet And Mind My Business? (1345 Views)

Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? / My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? / Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Keep Quiet And Mind My Business? by Marisol911(f): 6:21am On Feb 22, 2017
'Fellow nairalanders, would i be minding my business or being a bad friend if i keep quiet about my friend's bf who has been stylishly asking me to 'link him up' with one of my other friends even when he's still in a relationship with her? I mean, i thought it was a joke at first and although he hasnt really come out full-on to declare his interest but each time he sees the girl he'll start misbehaving and saying things like "awfar nw, help me with this babe na" and jokingly i'd reply "abeg ur babe is there oo" and after that he'd stop talking about it.

Now the question is, Should i tell my friend? Or keep quiet?
I honestly dont want to be the reason they break-up and knowing my friend, she would definitely break up with him when she finds out. she has gone through so many bad break ups.. Am i doing the right thing by not tellin her?
Re: Should I Keep Quiet And Mind My Business? by dingbang(m): 6:25am On Feb 22, 2017
He doesn't love her much....

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep Quiet And Mind My Business? by MartinBond(m): 6:27am On Feb 22, 2017
Ask what's wrong with his relationship with your friend and why does he want to double date?

3 Likes

Re: Should I Keep Quiet And Mind My Business? by olumide81(m): 6:33am On Feb 22, 2017
You will only cause a temporary disagreement between then and u will be named an enemy 'after the flood'.

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep Quiet And Mind My Business? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:36am On Feb 22, 2017
Keep quiet please, it's a two-way thing: no denying the fact he has crush on the other girl and it may wear out with time. That happens even to married me but the feeling doesn't last.

On the other hand, he may take it further and get caught red-handed and your friend's relationship will die a natural death. Whichever way, you remain a good friend.

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep Quiet And Mind My Business? by emmyw(m): 6:39am On Feb 22, 2017
Marisol911:
'Fellow nairalanders, would i be minding my business or being a bad friend if i keep quiet about my friend's bf who has been stylishly asking me to 'link him up' with one of my other friends even when he's still in a relationship with her? I mean, i thought it was a joke at first and although he hasnt really come out full-on to declare his interest but each time he sees the girl he'll start misbehaving and saying things like "awfar nw, help me with this babe na" and jokingly i'd reply "abeg ur babe is there oo" and after that he'd stop talking about it.

I honestly dont want to be the reason they break-up and knowing my friend, she would definitely break up with him when she finds out. she has gone through so many bad break ups.. Am i doing the right thing by not tellin her?
If You Are A Good Friend, Just Let Her Know About It.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Keep Quiet And Mind My Business? by tomdon(m): 6:46am On Feb 22, 2017
Mind your fkng business if you can't help him
Re: Should I Keep Quiet And Mind My Business? by LAFO: 6:48am On Feb 22, 2017
Talk to him as to why he wants to cheat after which don't help him with the lady....
Try as much as possible to avoid talking to him about the babe after that...

If not, dem go use you finish fight o

2 Likes

Re: Should I Keep Quiet And Mind My Business? by Marisol911(f): 6:52am On Feb 22, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:
Keep quiet please, it's a two-way thing: no denying the fact he has crush on the other girl and it may wear out with time. That happens even to married me but the feeling doesn't last.

On the other hand, he may take it further and get caught red-handed and your friend's relationship will die a natural death. Whichever way, you remain a good friend.
Wow..good read..thanks
Re: Should I Keep Quiet And Mind My Business? by Marisol911(f): 6:53am On Feb 22, 2017
LAFO:
Talk to him as to why he wants to cheat after which don't help him with the lady....
Try as much as possible to avoid talking to him about the babe after that...

If not, dem go use you finish fight o
Abi?
Re: Should I Keep Quiet And Mind My Business? by Marisol911(f): 6:53am On Feb 22, 2017
tomdon:
Mind your fkng business if you can't help him
Bros, y u beefing na
emmyw:
If You Are A Good Friend, Just Let Her Know About It.
Its really confusing tho
Re: Should I Keep Quiet And Mind My Business? by Marisol911(f): 6:55am On Feb 22, 2017
MartinBond:
Ask what's wrong with his relationship with your friend and why does he want to double date?
okay ,thanks
Re: Should I Keep Quiet And Mind My Business? by firstking01(m): 7:07am On Feb 22, 2017
Marisol911:

Threaten him that you gonna report him to his gf if he continues asking you about the other girl, and pls mean it, if he doesn't stop then report him to her...

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep Quiet And Mind My Business? by olac21(m): 7:18am On Feb 22, 2017
Just tell her!
Re: Should I Keep Quiet And Mind My Business? by rosalieene(f): 7:32am On Feb 22, 2017
Why are alot guys always like that
You have someone who loves you and is dating you,you would still have the guts to look outside.
#smh

2 Likes

Re: Should I Keep Quiet And Mind My Business? by emmyw(m): 9:04am On Feb 22, 2017
Marisol911:

Its really confusing tho
If Am Your Friend And Finds Out Myself, I won't Be Happy With You, So Just Tell Her, Even If It will Cause Fight Between Them, If The Guy Love Her, It Will Make Their Relationship Stronger.
Re: Should I Keep Quiet And Mind My Business? by Marisol911(f): 1:25pm On Feb 22, 2017
olac21:
Just tell her!
Its not as easy as you think my dear
Re: Should I Keep Quiet And Mind My Business? by Annie939(f): 3:01pm On Feb 22, 2017
dick can't stay one place

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep Quiet And Mind My Business? by pTomz(m): 3:07pm On Feb 22, 2017
just talk to him bout him n ur frnd, if he doesn't mk sense.. then get yo frnd away frm d idioot
Re: Should I Keep Quiet And Mind My Business? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 22, 2017
Marisol911:

just don't have a hand in the link up, and still don't tell ur friend, you'll be safe if u follow these rules, just don't ruin anything if u want a good reputation!

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep Quiet And Mind My Business? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
You only need to talk to your friend.if his not serious let him free the girl joor.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Aunt Annarose I (18+ Story) / Scientists Have Revealed Why Men Find The Female Breast Very Irresistible / Please Your Mature Advice Is Needed:i'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Of Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.