Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' (27705 Views)

Sent Bae Breakup Text, She Didn't Reply: Is She Planning Something Sinister? / Guys You Don't Insult A Lady Because She Didn't Reply Your Mails!! / Here Is A Super Cool Way To Know If A Lady Just Had S*x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' by lazeal: 12:02pm On Feb 22, 2017
xstry:
do you have a crush on Laila?
she is married. Crush ko, fanta ni. She lies a lot in most of reportage

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' by dsocioemmy(m): 12:03pm On Feb 22, 2017
Hahahahahah you no gree reply "i love you" but you sharperly sharperly reply that heavy curse..... u dey fear death ni
Re: Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 22, 2017
The gal no fine sef....

Re: Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 22, 2017
lazeal:
she is married. Crush ko, fanta ni. She lies a lot in most of reportage
you can be her side guy grin .
Re: Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
I can't just pass this by without no comment this guy brain has watched
as an ugly guy girls used to called me never change my attitude toward them
why him because am sure he is a fine guy moreover girls like handsome guy if this girl don't like him another one would do
why the curse
we guys ehn we get wahala sha
Re: Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 22, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Haba shocked
Wahlahi
Re: Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
all these guys looking for love on social media na wetin happen to the young ladies around your area undecided.now see wetin desperation don cause.
Re: Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
Bumbae1:

Wahlahi
Hahaha
Naija guys and by-force love

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' by Samuelakoji(m): 12:47pm On Feb 22, 2017
THANK YOU MY SISTER
Re: Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' by mosesmike(m): 12:59pm On Feb 22, 2017
What a life
Re: Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' by mosesmike(m): 1:01pm On Feb 22, 2017
Me wen I see any girl I have a crush on shocked

Re: Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' by shakablaiize(m): 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

Np Tiimmy Turner - Desiigner
Lol, the guy is tiimmy Turner,wishing for a burner to kill everybody walking cuz his soul is in a furnace
Re: Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' by Jennifer89(f): 1:57pm On Feb 22, 2017
WHAT IS LOBATAN? IT MEANS IT IS FINISHED... Example... Lobatan is when a girl follows her fiancé to meet his parents.... but on getting there.... The elder brother is her Ex...! The younger sister is the one the lady fought with because of a man....! The mother in-law was the nurse who begged her not to abort her 4th pregnancy but she did anyway...! The father in-law to be is her sugar daddy who just bought her an iPhone 6+.... Gbammmmm..! L.. O... B... A... T... A... N.... GRAND END
Re: Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' by bigiyaro(m): 3:02pm On Feb 22, 2017
Otutu1:
All these death wishes should be directed elsewhere
but not in the direction of London, I hope
Re: Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 22, 2017
shakablaiize:
Lol, the guy is tiimmy Turner,wishing for a burner to kill everybody walking cuz his soul is in a furnace
Fine bittch on BET
Hottie wilin', she fuckinng on BET, wilding for wallet

You sabi
Re: Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
Lilyqueeny:
,This guy is something else.

He is possessed
Fact!.
Re: Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 22, 2017
Mental case
Re: Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' by seunfape(m): 4:48pm On Feb 22, 2017
The girl look like person Wey go sabi form .
Re: Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' by KosiEric(f): 4:52pm On Feb 22, 2017
Otutu1:
All these death wishes should be directed elsewhere

grin grin I know where u re heading to
Re: Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' by Drabrah(m): 9:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
AlexCk:
The guy mumu biko,

Wishing person death because of wetn,

Many are indeed måd

Well, jst hope u guys r right. Cos, to me, this looks more than jst asking som1 out. Cud be a real threat in disguise. The lady is a Punch staff. She cud be a reporter or woreva. Hence she cuddav offended sombody.
Re: Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 05, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Buhari's government had force end time on us

damn hilarious!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' by Keskyramirez: 10:37am On Jan 07, 2019
I tire for people sef

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Things To Do For You To Know If He Deserves You Or Not - Bamisepeter's Blog / My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy / Is It Okay To Stop A Girl On The Street?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.