Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,694 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Sent Bae Breakup Text, She Didn't Reply: Is She Planning Something Sinister? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sent Bae Breakup Text, She Didn't Reply: Is She Planning Something Sinister? (1381 Views)

Help! My Friend's Girlfriend Is Planning Something Bad. Should I Tell Him? / Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / My Ex Girlfriend That Left Says, She Planning To Do Me Something Bad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sent Bae Breakup Text, She Didn't Reply: Is She Planning Something Sinister? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
Sometime ago, I created a thread about a threat I received from my babe where she said that she is willing to kill me if I leave her.

This is the thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4074092/babe-threatened-kill-me-leave

Yesterday I called her and as we were talking, a phone rang in the background and someone who happened to be a guy picked it. I asked her who that person was and she said it's her male friend who visited her in the room.

Later that night, she was calling me but I didn't pick. I just sent her a text that I wasn't interested in the realtionship any longer, that I am moving on to improve on my trust level.

Guys, up to this moment, she hasn't replied that text or called. And I know she read the text because it showed in my phone.

Please what do we make of this silence of hers?
Is it something I should be worried about?

What next should I do?
Re: Sent Bae Breakup Text, She Didn't Reply: Is She Planning Something Sinister? by pasqal09: 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
What else do you want to do?

Just ignore her and continue your life as normal.
Re: Sent Bae Breakup Text, She Didn't Reply: Is She Planning Something Sinister? by Coloradvantage(m): 6:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
she go just Hiss!! long one at that.... then she go say see this mumu... no level! you d form champion because she make you feel say she like you well well! your girl is a pro... all I can say! she is calm and .... lol! na you go carry your hand call na...humans sha...

3 Likes

Re: Sent Bae Breakup Text, She Didn't Reply: Is She Planning Something Sinister? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
pasqal09:
What else do you want to do?

Just ignore her and continue your life as normal.
But she hasn't said anything since then?
Re: Sent Bae Breakup Text, She Didn't Reply: Is She Planning Something Sinister? by oluebubeneo(f): 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
what reply are you expecting? vote of thanks?

6 Likes

Re: Sent Bae Breakup Text, She Didn't Reply: Is She Planning Something Sinister? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
Coloradvantage:
she go just Hiss!! long one at that.... then she go say see this mumu... no level! you d form champion because she make you feel say she like you well well! your girl is a pro... all I can say! she is calm and .... lol! na you go carry your hand call na...humans sha...
grin You think so.

So funny. I sincerely hope it's true
Re: Sent Bae Breakup Text, She Didn't Reply: Is She Planning Something Sinister? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
oluebubeneo:
what reply are you expecting? vote of thanks?
At least text of acknowledgement
Re: Sent Bae Breakup Text, She Didn't Reply: Is She Planning Something Sinister? by Cholls(m): 6:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
my brother two things

1. She is preparing a concentrated Acid to bath ya pathetic life

2. she is set to change ya complexity with Acid

my advice for you... run to get a baking powder
Re: Sent Bae Breakup Text, She Didn't Reply: Is She Planning Something Sinister? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 02, 2017
Cholls:
my brother two things

1. She is preparing a concentrated Acid to bath ya pathetic life

2. she is set to change ya complexity with Acid

my advice for you... run to get a baking powder
Are you OK?

Get out from here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sent Bae Breakup Text, She Didn't Reply: Is She Planning Something Sinister? by apholaryn: 6:27pm On Oct 02, 2017
what reply dis mumu dey expect again after probably hurting that poor girl
Re: Sent Bae Breakup Text, She Didn't Reply: Is She Planning Something Sinister? by Olanrefront3355(m): 6:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
Nigga, people don't break up these days, they just stop talking.

3 Likes

Re: Sent Bae Breakup Text, She Didn't Reply: Is She Planning Something Sinister? by Cholls(m): 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
apholaryn:
my brother thank u o jare...U dey mind am ni
Re: Sent Bae Breakup Text, She Didn't Reply: Is She Planning Something Sinister? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
apholaryn:
If I dash you slap ee.

I feel it was better I let her know than she thinking we still game
Re: Sent Bae Breakup Text, She Didn't Reply: Is She Planning Something Sinister? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
Olanrefront3355:
Nigga, people don't break up these days, they just stop talking.
How will this not hurt her more?

That will be ignoring all her calls and messages
Re: Sent Bae Breakup Text, She Didn't Reply: Is She Planning Something Sinister? by Teyritgo: 6:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
Its obvious u still want her, dats y u r ezpectn a reaction from her.

1 Like

Re: Sent Bae Breakup Text, She Didn't Reply: Is She Planning Something Sinister? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
Teyritgo:
Its obvious u still want her, dats y u r ezpectn a reaction from her.
Really?

Well not true
Re: Sent Bae Breakup Text, She Didn't Reply: Is She Planning Something Sinister? by apholaryn: 7:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
FortifiedCity:
If I dash you slap ee.

u wan kill yourself finally be that if u try am...

and BTW after u don yansh her wella u con dey form tired of the relationship abi? God go judge u. if ur dick no work again tomorrow ,u go start blaming ppl fr village wey siddon jejely on dia own.
Re: Sent Bae Breakup Text, She Didn't Reply: Is She Planning Something Sinister? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Sometime ago, I created a thread about a threat I received from my babe where she said that she is willing to kill me if I leave her.

This is the thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4074092/babe-threatened-kill-me-leave

Yesterday I called her and as we were talking, a phone rang in the background and someone who happened to be a guy picked it. I asked her who that person was and she said it's her male friend who visited her in the room.

Later that night, she was calling me but I didn't pick. I just sent her a text that I wasn't interested in the realtionship any longer, that I am moving on to improve on my trust level.

Guys, up to this moment, she hasn't replied that text or called. And I know she read the text because it showed in my phone.

Please what do we make of this silence of hers?
Is it something I should be worried about?

What next should I do?
I trust ladies well for dis she will eventually fortifier and anoint you with acid olodo
Re: Sent Bae Breakup Text, She Didn't Reply: Is She Planning Something Sinister? by Franky826: 7:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
You didn't consult us when sending the message, now you are consulting us to give you a reply?

Have you even paid consultation fees for the first thread? undecided

Re: Sent Bae Breakup Text, She Didn't Reply: Is She Planning Something Sinister? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
loneatar:
I trust ladies well for dis she will eventually fortifier and anoint you with acid olodo
grin

It won't happen. I just want her to say something
Re: Sent Bae Breakup Text, She Didn't Reply: Is She Planning Something Sinister? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
apholaryn:
u wan kill yourself finally be that if u try am...

and BTW after u don yansh her wella u con dey form tired of the relationship abi? God go judge u. if ur dick no work again tomorrow ,u go start blaming ppl fr village wey siddon jejely on dia own.
It was a 2 way thing. She also my nyashed me
Re: Sent Bae Breakup Text, She Didn't Reply: Is She Planning Something Sinister? by skimmy005: 8:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
both of u, na yam
Re: Sent Bae Breakup Text, She Didn't Reply: Is She Planning Something Sinister? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
skimmy005:
both of u, na yam
...and you are beans

(1) (Reply)

The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story / What Is It Like To Be With A Ukrainian Woman? / Which Of These Words Do You Hate Hearing Your Partner Say To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.