Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Guys You Don't Insult A Lady Because She Didn't Reply Your Mails!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys You Don't Insult A Lady Because She Didn't Reply Your Mails!! (962 Views)

Sent Bae Breakup Text, She Didn't Reply: Is She Planning Something Sinister? / Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' / When A Girl You Like, Finally Reply Your Message After A Long Time(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys You Don't Insult A Lady Because She Didn't Reply Your Mails!! by Leriebloom(f): 8:05am On Mar 06, 2017
Seriously, haba! This is already starting to piss me off. The fact a lady doesn't respond to your mails doesn't mean she is ignoring you on purpose.
I for one don't like going through my mails, the only thing I check when I open my inbox is the important stuff. So because I haven't had the opportunity to reply doesn't give you the right to insult me!!
It only shows how childish you are. So please grow up.
Re: Guys You Don't Insult A Lady Because She Didn't Reply Your Mails!! by Homeboiy: 8:06am On Mar 06, 2017
mtcheew
u no even fine

1 Like

Re: Guys You Don't Insult A Lady Because She Didn't Reply Your Mails!! by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 06, 2017
Mtcheeeeeww important stuff indeed

All these mgbekes forming 'I don't reply mails' sef

3 Likes

Re: Guys You Don't Insult A Lady Because She Didn't Reply Your Mails!! by Leriebloom(f): 8:16am On Mar 06, 2017
Homeboiy:
mtcheew

u no even fine

Lol. I didn't ask for an observation smiley
Re: Guys You Don't Insult A Lady Because She Didn't Reply Your Mails!! by Leriebloom(f): 8:17am On Mar 06, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

Hmmmn
Re: Guys You Don't Insult A Lady Because She Didn't Reply Your Mails!! by McBrooklyn(m): 8:38am On Mar 06, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

Lol, me sef tire for 'em matter Bro... cheesy

Na Nairaland ah know say person wey no fine to real life wey be say na washing and setting pictures them dey show to boys here sef go dey form like WTF... cheesy
Re: Guys You Don't Insult A Lady Because She Didn't Reply Your Mails!! by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 06, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Na Nairaland ah know say person wey no fine to real life wey be say na washing and setting pictures them dey show to boys here sef go dey form like WTF... cheesy
The matter just weak me o. Imagine konkobility

Even had to create thread to announce it. Na today dudes don dey message girls? Attention seeking orisirisi
Re: Guys You Don't Insult A Lady Because She Didn't Reply Your Mails!! by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 06, 2017
Leriebloom:
Seriously, haba! This is already starting to piss me off. The fact a lady doesn't respond to your mails doesn't mean she is ignoring you on purpose.
I for one don't like going through my mails, the only thing I check when I open my inbox is the important stuff. So because I haven't had the opportunity to reply doesn't give you the right to insult me!!
It only shows how childish you are. So please grow up.
ok if i send u mail now now now so u no go reply me bah? angry
Re: Guys You Don't Insult A Lady Because She Didn't Reply Your Mails!! by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 06, 2017
McBrooklyn:

na wich type of detergent dem dey take wash dem pixs grin grin grin
Re: Guys You Don't Insult A Lady Because She Didn't Reply Your Mails!! by falconey(m): 8:44am On Mar 06, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Guys You Don't Insult A Lady Because She Didn't Reply Your Mails!! by McBrooklyn(m): 8:53am On Mar 06, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
The matter just weak me o. Imagine konkobility

Even had to create thread to announce it. Na today dudes don dey message girls? Attention seeking orisirisi

Lol, Bro e tire me sef... No be 'em fault sha, na those boys wey no dey look face before dem go dey send ladies PM fault jawe... cheesy

Person wey no fine reach Mamagee sef go dey start to dey feel fly cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys You Don't Insult A Lady Because She Didn't Reply Your Mails!! by McBrooklyn(m): 8:54am On Mar 06, 2017
lefulefu:

na wich type of detergent dem dey take wash dem pixs grin grin grin

Lol, you have the answer to that question already Bro... cheesy
Re: Guys You Don't Insult A Lady Because She Didn't Reply Your Mails!! by spencerlouis(m): 8:56am On Mar 06, 2017
none of my bizz because I cnt find my slf sayin hello 2 an unknown grl on any social media undecided
it aint worth it cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys You Don't Insult A Lady Because She Didn't Reply Your Mails!! by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 06, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Lol, you have the answer to that question already Bro... cheesy
any washing or no washing u go still know a babe wey looks gud and the one wey no fine cheesy
Re: Guys You Don't Insult A Lady Because She Didn't Reply Your Mails!! by souloho19(m): 9:06am On Mar 06, 2017
Homeboiy:
mtcheew

u no even fine

now thats a lie
Re: Guys You Don't Insult A Lady Because She Didn't Reply Your Mails!! by FvckShiT(m): 9:13am On Mar 06, 2017
Now if finalboss sends you a fůcking pm..that's gonna make the fůcking mail important ?

grin grin gět då fůck outta here already grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys You Don't Insult A Lady Because She Didn't Reply Your Mails!! by Leriebloom(f): 9:22am On Mar 06, 2017
FvckShiT:
Now if finalboss sends you a fůcking pm..that's gonna make the fůcking mail important ?

grin grin gět då fůck outta here already grin grin

Who the heck is final boss. Important mails are mails that brings me job interviews. And you can go choke on your spit for all I care since u luv using the F word.
Re: Guys You Don't Insult A Lady Because She Didn't Reply Your Mails!! by MrWhaley: 9:27am On Mar 06, 2017
Tcheww...
Who is this one again? undecided
Re: Guys You Don't Insult A Lady Because She Didn't Reply Your Mails!! by Nollynude: 9:31am On Mar 06, 2017
MrWhaley:
Tcheww...
Who is this one again? undecided

Another attention seeker

undecided
Re: Guys You Don't Insult A Lady Because She Didn't Reply Your Mails!! by FvckShiT(m): 9:34am On Mar 06, 2017
Leriebloom:

Who the heck is final boss. Important mails are mails that brings me job interviews. And you can go choke on your spit for all I care since u luv using the F word.

You need a fůcking operation for a new personality.

Question is are you the only fůcking female on this fůcking forum? Others get more fůcking mails than you fůcking do and you're here ranting back and foŕth undecided

Besides,who are those fůcking cortically subilluminated dumb head dumbell clodpoll blockhead dumdum boys sending you pm undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys You Don't Insult A Lady Because She Didn't Reply Your Mails!! by bizzy500: 9:40am On Mar 06, 2017
Leriebloom:

now get the Bleep outta here, who send you and ur mail blah blah undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys You Don't Insult A Lady Because She Didn't Reply Your Mails!! by Leriebloom(f): 9:40am On Mar 06, 2017
FvckShiT:

You need a fůcking operation for a new personality.

Question is are you the only fůcking female on this fůcking forum? Others get more fůcking mails than you fůcking do and you're here ranting back and foŕth undecided

Besides,who are those fůcking cortically subilluminated dumb head dumbell clodpoll blockhead dumdum boys sending you pm undecided

Lolz. I thought by now you would be done choking on your spit. You need to wash your mouth with hypo you know?
Maybe the F word would be rinsed off your tongue by then.
Good radiance to bad rubbish
Re: Guys You Don't Insult A Lady Because She Didn't Reply Your Mails!! by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 06, 2017
Leriebloom:

cc savagefinder grin

(1) (Reply)

Is he still a virgin???....[*_*] {*_*} / This Guy Thinks He Looks Like Wizkid. What Do You Guys Think?. / Disadvantage Of Posting Your Number On Nairaland (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.