Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1645 Views)

I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. / I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... / I Think I Made The Greatest Mistake Of My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by dingbang(m): 11:35pm On Feb 23, 2017
Re: . by olac21(m): 11:41pm On Feb 23, 2017
Cutehector-you too dey seek advice on matters like thiswell,it could just be that you havent met the right person..it doesnt happen to only you!
Ftc for the first time-what will i get for that
Re: . by dingbang(m): 11:43pm On Feb 23, 2017
olac21:
Cutehector-you too dey seek advice on matters like thiswell,it could just be that you havent met the right person..it doesnt happen to only you
well because my online character exhibits some "badboy" trait don't mean I won't be lacking in some areas... I know I have met one or two right ladies in my life but I ended up breaking their hearts.. I just want the trend to stop.
Re: . by seunlly(m): 11:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
the guy b4 me I give you a hot stout for that.
Re: . by greatnaija01: 11:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
how did you enter into anything productive in your life.... WAS IT NOT THROUGH STUDY? AND DEEPER STUDY? to be in a relationship is not yam N beans and having puberty stuff does not qualify you to be in one.... SO GO AND STUDY THE RIGHT BOOKS ON RELATIONSHIP SO YOU CAN KNOW HOW TO HAVE A GOOD NAME IN THAT AREA OF YOUR LIFE..... not from online websites and forums... i mean from books of counselors and guides who have a proven track record of success in that area of life... MATURITY is also another issue... but when you study a few books you will laugh at some thing you may have done in past relationships and correct them in your next.

I wish u well bro

dingbang:
I just want to know how to effectively love a lady, Cuz as it stands now, the more I go into relationships, the more I find myself breaking hearts..

I don't know if there are any good sisters out there who can be of help. Maybe give me tips and therapy

Thanks as you do so... Please don't think I am trying to use this avenue to have an ulterior motive.. I just need a "therapist" figure in my life now...

Tho, there may be some issues that might be too private to discuss online, I"ll be willing to act professional in my encounter with the person(s) willing to help. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: . by dingbang(m): 11:56pm On Feb 23, 2017
greatnaija01:
how did you enter into anything productive in your life.... WAS IT NOT THROUGH STUDY? AND DEEPER STUDY? to be in a relationship is not yam N beans and having puberty stuff does not qualify you to be in one.... SO GO AND STUDY THE RIGHT BOOKS ON RELATIONSHIP SO YOU CAN KNOW HOW TO HAVE A GOOD NAME IN THAT AREA OF YOUR LIFE..... not from online websites and forums... i mean from books of counselors and guides who have a proven track record of success in that area of life... MATURITY is also another issue... but when you study a few books you will laugh at some thing you may have done in past relationships and correct them in your next.

I wish u well bro

thanks for this.. I will try buying one or two books on relationships... By the way, am an adult
Re: . by greatnaija01: 11:58pm On Feb 23, 2017
ADULT? define adult... i know you may be done with NYSC and have beards thats not the same thing as mature... ADULT is not equal to MATURITY.

dingbang:
thanks for this.. I will try buying one or two books on relationships... By the way, am an adult
Re: . by dingbang(m): 11:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
greatnaija01:
ADULT? define adult... i know you may be done with NYSC and have beards thats not the same thing as mature... ADULT is not equal to MATURITY.

please let's not discuss all that... I came in here to get one or two advice from mature people... Thanks
Re: . by 2dice01: 12:11am On Feb 24, 2017
ok lets start from the basics

Are you in any relationship now?

If yes...do you see yourself marrying her

If no...why
Re: . by Nobody: 12:21am On Feb 24, 2017
Base on logistics, i think you are too imature for a relationship judging from the recent stunt you pulled out some weeks back.... #No offence!
Re: . by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 24, 2017
L0velyn:
base on logistic, i think you are too imature for a relationship judging from the recent stunt you pulled out some days ago.... #No offence!
based on logistics, u are not right with your base in the logistics of your point
Re: . by Nobody: 12:41am On Feb 24, 2017
HandsomeJude:
based on logistics, u are not right with your base in the logistics of your point
grin lol Jude no kee me with laugh...

The op will understand better
Re: . by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 24, 2017
L0velyn:
grin lol Jude no kee me with laugh...

The op will understand better
Bally mind now, girls for him alone, I done go sleep
Re: . by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 24, 2017
HandsomeJude:
Bally mind now, girls for him alone, I done go sleep
nothing is gonna happen tonight.. cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 24, 2017
L0velyn:
nothing is gonna happen tonight.. cheesy
tony dull me, I want to see bisola black yansh grin I do watch night for no reason sad
Re: . by Nobody: 12:50am On Feb 24, 2017
HandsomeJude:
tony dull me, I want to see bisola black yansh grin I do watch night for no reason sad
you know the camera man often play a smart one on the viewers .... dont expect anything
Re: . by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 24, 2017
L0velyn:
you know the camera man normally plays a smart one on the viewers .... dont expect anything
I need just 20mins with the camera man , e get wetin I like tell am grin one on one
Re: . by popefuse(m): 12:53am On Feb 24, 2017
Then stop goin into relationship 4now and seek advise from xperts until u matured to handle one
Re: . by Nobody: 12:55am On Feb 24, 2017
HandsomeJude:
I need just 20mins with the camera man , e get wetin I like tell am grin one on one
lol na instruction d nigga dey follow na.... na because of pretenders
Re: . by Nobody: 2:39am On Feb 24, 2017
grin

Oohh dingbang dear... grin

What can I say? grin but I bet u already find a solution sha... Being heartbreaker is not an easy task too but u have to live with it coz it's in u.. grin
Re: . by ikp120(m): 6:12am On Feb 24, 2017
You don't need any advice from us. Just follow your instincts. cool cool cool
Re: . by dingbang(m): 3:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
2dice01:
ok lets start from the basics

Are you in any relationship now?

If yes...do you see yourself marrying her

If no...why
yes I am...

I don't see myself getting Married to her

The reason is because we ain't compatible for marriage...
Re: . by Laveda(f): 3:51pm On Feb 24, 2017
dingbang:
yes I am...

I don't see myself getting Married to her

The reason is because we ain't compatible for marriage...

Not compatible, why not find your match then? Maybe someone with same interest.

Hey Mimzyy long time. smiley
Re: . by pepemendy(m): 3:54pm On Feb 24, 2017
does means have been ban

Re: . by Mimzyy(f): 4:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
Laveda:

Hey Mimz.yy long time. smiley

Hello there lavvy. How are you doing?

2 Likes

Re: . by Laveda(f): 4:14pm On Feb 24, 2017
Mimzyy:

Hello there lavvy. How are you doing?

Very well ma'am. I caught you viewing.. Thought I should holla.

How's life over there?

1 Like

Re: . by dingbang(m): 6:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
Laveda:

Hey Mimzyy long time. smiley
well before I will delve into looking for someone , first of all I need to be able to manage a relationship first .. If all my relationships have ended all because of me, then will it be when I find my match dat it will be different?
These are the questions dat are bothering me...

Nobody is helping tho .. All I see here are just insults or people derailing my thread ..
Re: . by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 24, 2017
Wait till you are 21 tongue

(1) (Reply)

Girls Alone..... How To Take Good Care of your self / She Licked His Candy Like A Professional While He Watched (SEXY PICS) / Is It Really All About Money With Girls??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.