Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Being A "player" Vs. Being A "one Woman Guy" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being A "player" Vs. Being A "one Woman Guy" (3706 Views)

The Player Vs The Gold-Digger: Who Is More Dangerous / Woman Wrappering Vs Being A Gentleman: The Difference / Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being A "player" Vs. Being A "one Woman Guy" by mamagee3(f): 12:22am On Dec 14, 2009
Amen to what? undecided
Re: Being A "player" Vs. Being A "one Woman Guy" by TOPE20001(f): 12:28am On Dec 14, 2009
mama-gee:

Amen to what? undecided

to what the poster said
Are a lil slow? undecided
Re: Being A "player" Vs. Being A "one Woman Guy" by frprof(m): 12:32am On Dec 14, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Another Amen cool

u can kiss me backside frprof grin
Ha! I see how un-cultured you are. But I still love you and hope to get the best out of you. Not your backside anyway. Let's not digress. Say something helful to assist the idiot who posed a nonsence question that brought us together here.
Re: Being A "player" Vs. Being A "one Woman Guy" by TOPE20001(f): 12:34am On Dec 14, 2009
frprof:

Ha! I see how un-cultured you are. But I still love you and hope to get the best out of you. Not your backside anyway. Let's not digress. Say something helful to assist the slowpoke who posed a nonsence question that brought us together here.

Lmao . . . . .how is it a nonsense question anywayz?
dude is just asking for HIV tongue
Re: Being A "player" Vs. Being A "one Woman Guy" by frprof(m): 12:53am On Dec 14, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Now you are talking sence. But you see my point. If dude asks for HIV, would you let him go on, get it and die? Do you not care for a fellow nairalander? Thinnnnnnnk
Re: Being A "player" Vs. Being A "one Woman Guy" by eldee(m): 1:00am On Dec 14, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Come the Bleep on . . . It's 2009.
Protection!!!
Re: Being A "player" Vs. Being A "one Woman Guy" by C2H5OH(f): 1:03am On Dec 14, 2009
lol don't mind tope, she be jjc.

o boy play the game. get your diсk wet. you still in your prime.
Re: Being A "player" Vs. Being A "one Woman Guy" by TOPE20001(f): 1:12am On Dec 14, 2009
eldee:

Come the Bleep on . . . It's 2009.
Protection!!!

C2H5OH:

Will you both sheeshhhhhhhh tongue
I knw a young chic that just had HIV, you will suprise at how many naija guys still doesnt use condom. Duh!
Re: Being A "player" Vs. Being A "one Woman Guy" by frprof(m): 1:16am On Dec 14, 2009
C2H5OH:

o boy play the game. get your diсk wet. you still in your prime.
You too are being uncharitable to this guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Visible Things Some Guys Usually Does That Scares The Females Away!!! / The Worst Thing To Do In Any Friendship And Relationship Is To Lie / Misogyny- Hatred Of Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.