Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered (122689 Views)

Lady Poses Unclad For Her Boyfriend’s Birthday On Facebook (photos) / Place Where Girls Dance Unclad In Kaduna For Money Uncovered / Remote Village In Nigeria Where Ladies Dance Unclad 20+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by datigbogirl: 11:26pm On Feb 24, 2017
Mekanus:
20k per night? That's some serious money. I wished they have one for boys to strip and get paid too. cool undecided

There's one for the boys too only if you're ready to have your hands & legs tied together and your anus widened with a Dilddo while your dangling testiscles get flogged with people laughing at you and of course throwing 20k at you

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 24, 2017
datigbogirl:

There's one for the boys too only if you're ready to have your hands & legs tied together and your anus widened with a Dilddo while your dangling testiscles get flogged with people laughing at you and of course throwing 20k at you
what? shocked you sound so experienced have you done this before? grin

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by datigbogirl: 11:31pm On Feb 24, 2017
gypsey:
what? shocked you sound so experienced have you done this before? grin

I've done it to guys so yes I'm good at it.

So ready to have your balllz flogged repeatedly for 20k?
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 24, 2017
baZOOKer:

oga is not a gay club grin
Right! So you think women don't like to see a man dance nakid? Come to florida you will find loads of strips clubs were men dance nakid for women (cougars)embarassed and they pay very handsomely too. Guys take home aleast $500 per nite
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 24, 2017
datigbogirl:

I've done it to guys so yes I'm good at it.

So ready to have your balllz flogged repeatedly for 20k?
no wahala! as long as it's only women who will do the flogging it's fine, so were and when can i apply? grin
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by inikamoze(m): 11:36pm On Feb 24, 2017
Leadership newspaper and Bloggers and their mumu fake stories. I live in High cost, Nyerere road which connects Post office road where the purported hotel is located, and I can tell you that this story is one big fat lie.
The newly hotel opened hotel on post office road is called Las Vegas and there is no stripping activity in any of the 2 lounges in the hotel/restaurant and bar.
People should stop spreading fake news Biko.

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by mechanics(m): 11:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
nawa babes are hungry o, it's just the same in Asaba.
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
gypsey:
Right! So you think women don't like to see a man dance nakid? Come to florida you will find loads of strips clubs were men dance nakid for women (cougars)embarassed and they pay very handsomely too. Guys take home aleast $500 per nite
Same thing in Las Vegas. Obviously, the guys don't earn as much as the ladies.
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
Very terrible..does anyone know the name and address of the place? I want to go and preach to them wink
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by baZOOKer: 11:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
gypsey:

lol tat aint alien to me sire

just sacarsm
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 24, 2017
baZOOKer:

lol tat aint alien to me sire

just sacarsm
okay, i get it smiley.
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by delivryboy: 11:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
LeFreakSoChic:
Haha. Northerners and hypocrisy are like... Someone borrow me that meme...
They sniff gum, abuse tramadol and its ilk, engage in anal sex, homosexuality reigns supreme(Dan Daudus), they kill at the slightest provocation etc.
Yet, they claim they do not want immorality in their region.
What do we call this? Holy stripping?
I spit on all of you!

Sabon Tasha is dominated by non hausas and in fact non muslims, the same area where Andrew Yakubu hid his cash. They have a lot of fun, drinking, fornication and also has a high rate of HIV prevalence, abortions and suspected child witches. It can also be a volatile area during religious crisis at least for non Christians.

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by kechywillz(m): 11:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
Bad things everywhere
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
CFCman:

Same thing in Las Vegas. Obviously, the guys don't earn as much as the ladies.
true! But $500 ain't bad per nite (besides day job in Mac-D.) for a single dude with no children to support I mean that's for like for few hours man! i wouldn't mind that atall grin
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by recievesense: 12:02am On Feb 25, 2017
potbelly:
If I am not mistaken., that is what is called a strip club...
And as long as the ladies are not under aged or forced to strip I see no cause for concern Here...

P. S op, why are you using club joker pictures located in Benin as reference for your post? undecided

I tire oh

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 25, 2017
delivryboy:

Sabon Tasha is dominated by non hausas and in fact non muslims, the same area where Andrew Yakubu hid his cash. They have a lot of fun, drinking, fornication and also has a high rate of HIV prevalence, abortions and suspected child witches. It can also be a volatile area during religious crisis at least for non Christians.
Really? In the north? You don't say! shocked in their so called holy north? I am not too surprised same thing in some part of the so called their holy land mecca and dubai

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by mandax: 12:09am On Feb 25, 2017
ijustdey:

http://leadership.ng/news/573867/place-where-girls-dance-naked-in-kaduna-for-money-uncovered

Pictures are for illustration

Lol. In the capital of Islamic sharia criminal laws. Hypocrisy is the rule of law out there. In an area where alcohol is regularly destroyed but political leaders head to Abuja monthly for allocations that come partly from sales of alcohol products.

Where's Kaduna's Gov. EL-Ruffy? A client on the dance floor?

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 25, 2017
gypsey:
true! But $500 ain't bad per nite (besides day job in Mac-D.) for a single dude with no children to support I mean that's for like for few hours man! i wouldn't mind that atall grin
Right
$500 per shift, or $2,500/week isn't bad at all. Even a married man with one or two kids would love to earn that type of money. but it's guys with 6-packs and big biceps that pull that kind of money. Some even get to sleep with the 40-yr old lady who is their typical customer grin
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by millionaireman: 12:19am On Feb 25, 2017
Welcome to Biaf.. a sharia-free-zone.

Please set your clocks a thousand years ahead.

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by datigbogirl: 12:21am On Feb 25, 2017
mechanics:
nawa babes are hungry o, it's just the same in Asaba.

you mean strippers sef dey Asaba?
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by lammsohiman(m): 12:36am On Feb 25, 2017
Dis world shaa
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by AbuSaad39(m): 12:54am On Feb 25, 2017
jamislaw:
anyway named Sabo in the north is strictly a place or a community given to a stranger coming to reside in that particular state.......Sabo is dominated by Ibos and other tribes mostly christains. Hope you understand now?
Tell him bro.

He doesn't know that many suburbs are in Kaduna that christians dominated.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by gozzlin: 1:11am On Feb 25, 2017
Hades2016:
Packing my bags am going to Kaduna right now grin....

You never see nakedd girl before? undecided
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by breakeven: 1:16am On Feb 25, 2017
queencalipso:
Lolxx grin grin the photos above aren't unclad na
You want to see puna before you agree they are unclad? Rubbish.
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by onaka1: 1:25am On Feb 25, 2017
ijustdey:

http://leadership.ng/news/573867/place-where-girls-dance-naked-in-kaduna-for-money-uncovered

Pictures are for illustration

lol....that club is Edo state. Benin not in Kaduna

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by chinjo(m): 2:13am On Feb 25, 2017
Liers everywhere like lie Mohammed. Why use pictures from Jokers night club in Benin to buttress ur point.
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by keneto1424(m): 2:17am On Feb 25, 2017
kidman96:
in the middle of islam.
church sulemab na islamic
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by chinjo(m): 2:20am On Feb 25, 2017
delivryboy:

Are u not aware that it is the so called Alhajis that patronizes them the most? Go to Abedie street in Sabon gari area of kano u will know what I am talking about

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by Tisham20(m): 2:41am On Feb 25, 2017
grin cheesy cheesy OK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Caught Sleeping With Church Member In A Hotel (VIDEO) / How To Hypnotise Your Man Forever ( Ashawo And Hausa Women Secret Revealed ) / Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.