Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered (122683 Views)

Lady Poses Unclad For Her Boyfriend’s Birthday On Facebook (photos) / Place Where Girls Dance Unclad In Kaduna For Money Uncovered / Remote Village In Nigeria Where Ladies Dance Unclad 20+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by madjnr: 11:04am On Feb 25, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
Na abokis do pass na. Upon say they marry 20 wives each still na olosho they go find!! undecided
northerners dey give dis fool nightmare....idiot hw many strip clubs dey lagos and some south east state? u no fit count idiot...devil spun like u
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by LockDown69(m): 11:04am On Feb 25, 2017
I don't know why this is news, this is peculiar to any city, in fact that's an understatement compared to other places I have been to. undecided
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 25, 2017
And this is making the news because?

By the way, the pictures attached are from Club Joker in Benin.

Stupid bloggers angry
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by Siddeek: 11:17am On Feb 25, 2017
Mememan:

Senseless!
Kaduna is not an Islamic state. In fact, it about 50-50
And fact remains that those girls are 99% Christians tongue
50-50 Abi? De dia de deceive ursef.
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by Siddeek: 11:19am On Feb 25, 2017
fabuloz1:

Fulani herdsmen terrorising southern kaduna villages. These place mentioned is like a city in southern kaduna. These terrorists terrorise weaklings in villages. They can't do anything in southern kaduna cities, the christians there will wipe them off grin
Oh really? Tell me more.
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by AntiNigerian: 11:28am On Feb 25, 2017
tundeshola:
Una own na play come to kubwa @soul lounge....u no. D rest na fr dos. Wu nos. Der
guy I dey tell you. Soul lounge is the best for Friday's and Saturdays
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by queencalipso(f): 11:38am On Feb 25, 2017
RasTafariI:
Isn't that f I'm seeing Are you Gay shocked
Let's go to the oza room, I want to show you something

Hahaha grin grin that got you right? Yes is f you are seeing, am a she and I ain't gay...
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 25, 2017
Op you can lie for africa. Mention the hotel name. I live in sabo and i have never heard of this.
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 25, 2017
gypsey:
Absolutely! I am sure there must be customers for beer bellied guys like me too grin though they may not be pulling as much as the 6 pecked guys. 6 pecks and thick biceps takes a lot of hard work man! grin
Good luck with all of that cheesy
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 25, 2017
CFCman:

Good luck with all of that cheesy
thanks! grin
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by Angel1696: 12:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
[quote author=Rednaxelot post=54027967][/quote] I always tell people that recession is inside pages of newspapers and not inside Nigeria.
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by Topshow2010(m): 1:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
Una don pour sand for their garri wit dis aproko, dt dwarf go destroy the place now. angry sad
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by ooshinibos: 1:30pm On Feb 25, 2017
wetin concern amebo
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by datigbogirl: 2:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
chiomababy22:
Op you can lie for africa. Mention the hotel name. I live in sabo and i have never heard of this.

just say you also wanna go shake your fat azz there to rake some cash too. I can relate, recession tinz. With that your asshewo looking face.
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by Ucchgatti042(m): 2:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
Na wa o!
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by RasTafariI: 2:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
queencalipso:

Hahaha grin grin that got you right? Yes is f you are seeing, am a she and I ain't gay...
Hallelujah.. . How's about that thing. You still wanna see? grin
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by alphasson(m): 2:30pm On Feb 25, 2017
This OP can lie ehn, these pictures you shared with us aren't from the Kaduna strip club as you claimed, you got this pictures from Instagram and the name of the page is "joker city". Joker city is a club in Benin, Edo city. with this i think the OP is lying and has no enough reason(s) to substantiate this particular tread. #bloodyliar.
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 25, 2017
datigbogirl:

just say you also wanna go shake your fat azz there to rake some cash too. I can relate, recession tinz. With that your asshewo looking face.
i just went through your profile now and saw that you are a sex manic. Its a pity! Well i was bold enough to put my ashewo face on display but the truth is you cant afford a night with me,
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by Youngtrice(m): 3:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
Jokers club in Benin is what you're using for illustration of a club in Kaduna?? smh
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by ojotobiloba1: 3:14pm On Feb 25, 2017
“This hotel is like a therapy. I don’t miss the hotel especially Friday and Saturday club. Even if I am sick this place we cure me.... Damm hilarious
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by sissoko22(m): 3:18pm On Feb 25, 2017
Mumu, that's Christian dominated area in Kaduna state
Nofuckgiven:
Na abokis do pass na. Upon say they marry 20 wives each still na olosho they go find!! undecided
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by sissoko22(m): 3:19pm On Feb 25, 2017
Mumu, na Christian area be DAT for Kaduna. Abi they mention Zaria for there.
kidman96:
in the middle of islam.
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by EdDave(m): 3:32pm On Feb 25, 2017
datigbogirl:

"every state" is a lie joor! I've actually been told about Kaduna own but didn't believe it till now. I can never go there, not in ds craazy Kaduna where they cut themselves for d fun of it. Bloody animals.
How old are you?
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by datigbogirl: 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
chiomababy22:
i just went through your profile now and saw that you are a sex manic. Its a pity! Well i was bold enough to put my ashewo face on display but the truth is you cant afford a night with me,

ofcourse I know I can't afford someone like you. just go to club where you can your shake bumbum on stage and the patrons can throw cash & laugh at you.

you feed their foolish fantasies they pay you cos they wanna.
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by datigbogirl: 3:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
EdDave:
How old are you?

old enough to knock your head
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by seunfape(m): 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2017
But they wear cloth na
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by Nwaoma198(f): 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
Vacant.
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by Alwayson: 8:11pm On Feb 25, 2017
Thanks for that.....i will be on next bus to kaduna
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by EdDave(m): 8:17pm On Feb 25, 2017
datigbogirl:

old enough to knock your head
Foolish children everywhere.
Smh.
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by HRich(m): 8:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Is it not hangover or house 50
Just a newly Hotel, own by Mostakecare owner, along post office road, close to 042
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by Annie939(f): 8:55pm On Feb 25, 2017
hmmmmmmmm for Hausa too nawa ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Caught Sleeping With Church Member In A Hotel (VIDEO) / How To Hypnotise Your Man Forever ( Ashawo And Hausa Women Secret Revealed ) / Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.