Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered (122678 Views)

Lady Poses Unclad For Her Boyfriend’s Birthday On Facebook (photos) / Place Where Girls Dance Unclad In Kaduna For Money Uncovered / Remote Village In Nigeria Where Ladies Dance Unclad 20+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by knackz(m): 7:25am On Feb 25, 2017
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by Paruz1015(m): 7:25am On Feb 25, 2017
ijustdey:

This pictures are not from kaduna, they are pictures from a club in Benin City. Club joker. Please op get ur story right instead of misleading people

http://leadership.ng/news/573867/place-where-girls-dance-naked-in-kaduna-for-money-uncovered

Pictures are for illustration
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by pestrolus2002(m): 7:32am On Feb 25, 2017
ijustdey:

http://leadership.ng/news/573867/place-where-girls-dance-naked-in-kaduna-for-money-uncovered

Pictures are for illustration
Security told the reporter that management paid those ladies heavily... Questions..1. how come it's the security that gave the information .2why not any of the managers or even the girls
Funny news
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by Mememan: 7:34am On Feb 25, 2017
kidman96:
in the middle of islam.
Senseless!
Kaduna is not an Islamic state. In fact, it about 50-50
And fact remains that those girls are 99% Christians tongue
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by fabuloz1(m): 8:03am On Feb 25, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
Na abokis do pass na. Upon say they marry 20 wives each still na olosho they go find!! undecided
Christians dominates southern kaduna. You won't find any north man in that club.
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by fabuloz1(m): 8:06am On Feb 25, 2017
gift01:
I thought Fulani herdsmen were terrorizing Kaduna

Fulani herdsmen terrorising southern kaduna villages. These place mentioned is like a city in southern kaduna. These terrorists terrorise weaklings in villages. They can't do anything in southern kaduna cities, the christians there will wipe them off grin
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by ikbnice(m): 8:38am On Feb 25, 2017
baZOOKer:

oga is not a gay club grin
Hahaha! I have some candidates. Na just to dey collect commission be dat.
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by Chijosky(m): 8:43am On Feb 25, 2017
I know there must be a regular costumer, he even said that the hotel is like a medicine, but Op why you com put Joker city club Benin pictures
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by Oches4me(m): 8:43am On Feb 25, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
Na abokis do pass na. Upon say they marry 20 wives each still na olosho they go find!! undecided
u attached sentiment to everything, all the people their northern Christian and southern patronised them too.
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by Mekanus(m): 9:16am On Feb 25, 2017
datigbogirl:

There's one for the boys too only if you're ready to have your hands & legs tied together and your anus widened with a Dilddo while your dangling testiscles get flogged with people laughing at you and of course throwing 20k at you
That is suicide for 20k oo

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by tolguy(m): 9:17am On Feb 25, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
go and see 99% of d gals ar frm d east
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by 1stdammy: 9:24am On Feb 25, 2017
Ogashub:
No 1 is unclad in this pictures
Pictures is for Illustration, you no go school?? Abi which bush are you from??

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 25, 2017
CFCman:

Right
$500 per shift, or $2,500/week isn't bad at all. Even a married man with one or two kids would love to earn that type of money. but it's guys with 6-packs and big biceps that pull that kind of money. Some even get to sleep with the 40-yr old lady who is their typical customer grin

Absolutely! I am sure there must be customers for beer bellied guys like me too grin though they may not be pulling as much as the 6 pecked guys. 6 pecks and thick biceps takes a lot of hard work man! grin
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by gozzlin: 9:29am On Feb 25, 2017
Hades2016:
me going to Kaduna how those that affect you brother , why u da carry another person matter for head na, you better calm down before another person natter kill you one day

You be real otele.
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by Genea(f): 9:32am On Feb 25, 2017
SINZ:
Oboy see black nyash undecided
black is beautiful
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by drtee247(m): 9:37am On Feb 25, 2017
kidman96:
in the middle of islam.
sabon tasha is one of the Christian-dominated areas in Kaduna..

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by RasTafariI: 9:37am On Feb 25, 2017
queencalipso:
Lolxx grin grin the photos above aren't unclad na
You want to see unclad photo?
Come lemme show you wink
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by SINZ: 9:38am On Feb 25, 2017
Genea:
black is beautiful
When the nyash is big though cool
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by Genea(f): 9:42am On Feb 25, 2017
SINZ:

When the nyash is big though cool
u don dey imagine tinx choi
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by drtee247(m): 9:45am On Feb 25, 2017
LeFreakSoChic:
Haha. Northerners and hypocrisy are like... Someone borrow me that meme...
They sniff gum, abuse tramadol and its ilk, engage in anal sex, homosexuality reigns supreme(Dan Daudus), they kill at the slightest provocation etc.
Yet, they claim they do not want immorality in their region.
What do we call this? Holy stripping?
I spit on all of you!

FYI
sabon tasha is one of the Christian-dominated areas in Kaduna. why don't u quit spittin trash. go get cucumber or sumtin to get urself off.. heeediot kawai

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by drtee247(m): 9:48am On Feb 25, 2017
ogeodi:
na today? there's one in barnawa complex sef. kaduna is .........

lol..like for real? do u stay in kd?
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by browniex: 9:49am On Feb 25, 2017
jerrybakermillz:
Ok... If I start to talk eeh, dem go won dey reason how I dey spend my money on a weekend forget say as I don get money eeh...but on a serious note, lap n nude dancing had been existing before now so why make news about it now, ask our politicians they are very used to dis kinda VIP treatment
that is where big men spend thier money,I once worked as a security man for a couple of big influential men,but they were very tight fisted,paying salary was always an issue to them,they will come back at 2to 3am in the morning with different girls,and if you are not alert and awake to open the gate ,they will sieze your salery,but after a couple of years of hustle ,I made my own money and started flexing big time,I went to a strip club in allen sometime, while sipping my drink and watching them nude chicks shaking thier butt ,guess who I saw seated right opposite me?,the very man I worked for aa a security man,the very stingy man that refused to pay my salary for 3months,he had three naked girls dancing with him,and was busy fingering one that was lying on a table with her pussy spread, he was spraying them with crisp 1000naira notes with reckless abandon.couldn't say anything but just stare and ponder.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by henrimoto(m): 10:02am On Feb 25, 2017
gift01:
I thought Fulani herdsmen were terrorizing Kaduna
If only you knew how big Kaduna State is.
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by momentarylapse: 10:03am On Feb 25, 2017
Why dem no drop the name of the club sef? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by Hades2016(m): 10:12am On Feb 25, 2017
gozzlin:

You be real otele.
u be real amusi cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 25, 2017
HRich:

Tomorrow (Sunday) will crown it a week old
Is it not hangover or house 50
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by queencalipso(f): 10:29am On Feb 25, 2017
RasTafariI:
You want to see unclad photo?
Come lemme show you wink

Have you got tits and vj? If not, I don't wanna see grin grin
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by RasTafariI: 10:45am On Feb 25, 2017
queencalipso:

Have you got tits and vj? If not, I don't wanna see grin grin
Isn't that f I'm seeing Are you Gay shocked
Let's go to the oza room, I want to show you something
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 25, 2017
SINZ:
Oboy see black nyash undecided

Every time I see a tiny little girl on the street, this is how I picture their future... Hoęs
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by mechanics(m): 10:46am On Feb 25, 2017
datigbogirl:

you mean strippers sef dey Asaba?
yes o.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by Kaycee625(m): 10:58am On Feb 25, 2017
HRich:
This is a Big Lie about the Beer price,

I can even tell you guys the Name of the Hotel

Its at the back of My apartment

But I have not been there for day

This Hotel is Just One Week Old

Yeah they dance Naked, But about the price they are paid nobody know,

Beer is never sold 500/1000 inside there, its a big lie,

There's nothing like Entrance fee, they don't collect any money there,

do your investigation well before coming up here with lies!!!!
Abeg what's d name of d hotel,let me check it out, when nxt am in kd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Caught Sleeping With Church Member In A Hotel (VIDEO) / How To Hypnotise Your Man Forever ( Ashawo And Hausa Women Secret Revealed ) / Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.