Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered (122693 Views)

Lady Poses Unclad For Her Boyfriend’s Birthday On Facebook (photos) / Place Where Girls Dance Unclad In Kaduna For Money Uncovered / Remote Village In Nigeria Where Ladies Dance Unclad 20+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by HRich(m): 3:19am On Feb 25, 2017
This is a Big Lie about the Beer price,
I can even tell you guys the Name of the Hotel
Its at the back of My apartment
But I have not been there for day
This Hotel is Just One Week Old
Yeah they dance Naked, But about the price they are paid nobody know,
Beer is never sold 500/1000 inside there, its a big lie,
There's nothing like Entrance fee, they don't collect any money there,
do your investigation well before coming up here with lies!!!!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by HRich(m): 3:20am On Feb 25, 2017
ijustdey:

http://leadership.ng/news/573867/place-where-girls-dance-naked-in-kaduna-for-money-uncovered

Pictures are for illustration

Yeah they dance Unclad, But about the price they are paid
nobody know,
There's nothing like Entrance fee, they don't collect any
money there,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by sheddo619(m): 3:40am On Feb 25, 2017
HRich:

boss u mean... ??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by nyabinghi(m): 3:41am On Feb 25, 2017
that place is in south kaduna of christians, christianity and wild lifestyle are like

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by HRich(m): 3:45am On Feb 25, 2017
sheddo619:
boss u mean Las Vegas??
Yeah, but you know they don't mean to mention the name my OGA,
You stay around there too?
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by ColtPython(m): 4:20am On Feb 25, 2017
grayht:
Useless government.

And yet prices of condom remains the same!

Big lie. 1 pack of durex is now over N600 undecided
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by kabrud: 4:47am On Feb 25, 2017
LeFreakSoChic:
Haha. Northerners and hypocrisy are like... Someone borrow me that meme...
They sniff gum, abuse tramadol and its ilk, engage in anal sex, homosexuality reigns supreme(Dan Daudus), they kill at the slightest provocation etc.
Yet, they claim they do not want immorality in their region.
What do we call this? Holy stripping?
I spit on all of you!

Yes Kaduna is in the north but do the names mentioned in the report sound Islamic to u? Or u have suddenly forgotten that Kaduna has high number of christians? Meanwhile, these are what muslims want to stop in the core north but unfortunately, ur people keep poping them to our faces.

Stripping, yes but who are the strippers and who are the patrons? These are ur plans. Infest the north with things like this and have reasons to say the moral decadence in ur places are not peculiar to u and I'm sure this is why at the mention of Sharia, u lots will start making noise upandan.
Do muslims eat dogs, pigs? But are these animals not being slaughtered in numbers on daily basis in Kaduna? So because these animals are slaughtered, muslims are mere hypocrites, even though the consumers of those animals are known?
Aren't there brothels and bars in the north? But who are the operators? Is it not some of u that argue that banning of alcohol is depriving some people their rights? So if alcohol is unbanned and the consumers start having access to them, u start shouting north again upandan.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by kabrud: 5:13am On Feb 25, 2017
gypsey:
[s]Really? In the north? You don't say! shocked in their so called holy north? I am not too surprised same thing in some part of the so called their holy land mecca and dubai[/s]

Oh!u have suddenly forgotten that there are christians in the north, right? So these are the plans? Infest the north with things like this, then describe it as such? Hahahahahahahahaha. Ur plans will not work.
So, the muslims should stop christians from doing what they actually want? Choi, what is wrong with these people? If there is a ban on alcohol now, it is the same u lots that will start shouting upandan about intolerance but just imagine this trash.
Certainly, same cannot be in Mecca cos ur people who would have taken that lifestyle there are not allowed to settle there.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:21am On Feb 25, 2017
EKITI001:
WATCH SHORT CLIP FROM THE KADUNA HOTEL

[img]http://4.bp..com/-VZkAcb1KClM/WLC1UEnBnFI/AAAAAAAAY_w/xAjl57n8wHUsmUUodEU4EH0RhKb36f9EACLcB/s640/cats.jpg[/img]
How marketpeople still dey fall for diz ur deception
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by sheddo619(m): 5:26am On Feb 25, 2017
HRich:

Yeah, but you know they don't mean to mention the name my OGA,

You stay around there too?
yea
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by Nobody: 5:36am On Feb 25, 2017
jopretty:
There are about 5 hotel/strip clubs around that post office road, but I'm suspecting 'house 50/50' you'd see guys coming out from there with whitish stuff beneath their noses. As for the girls, hmmmn most times when I sight them, I just conclude they are ghosts from angwan boro cementary.
U dey prowl day side abi grin
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by Nobody: 5:39am On Feb 25, 2017
HRich:

One week old... no wonder I never hear of the place
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:59am On Feb 25, 2017
tundeshola:
Una own na play come to kubwa @soul lounge....u no. D rest na fr dos. Wu nos. Der
Bro are u serious??
Coz a. Bored and need a place to hangout.
Dem babes dey strip?? Like yankee stripers??
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by Hades2016(m): 6:02am On Feb 25, 2017
gozzlin:

You never see nakedd girl before? undecided
me going to Kaduna how those that affect you brother , why u da carry another person matter for head na, you better calm down before another person natter kill you one day

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by jamislaw(m): 6:19am On Feb 25, 2017
Olimsy699:
Trusted Data Plans:- Data Bundle Reselling Company; we have been offering data bundles since 2014 and are verified and listed by Quickteller and Cashenvoy for Online Payment processing.
Call/Whatsapp/SMS bellow
*Daily plans* (Mtn, Glo, eti and Airtel)

15gb @1000

*Weekly Plans*(Mtn, Glo, eti and Airtel)
10gb @1000
15gb @1300

*Monthly Plans* 38days duration (Both day and night)(Mtn, Glo, eti and Airtel)
4gb @ 1000
5gb @1200
7.5gb @ 1500
10gb @ 2000
15gb @ 2200
Valid for A MONTH and a WK (38days duration)

*Night Plan*(Mtn, Glo, eti and Airtel)
5gb @800
10gb @1000
15gb @1200

These Prices are valid if you are‎ paying via Airtime.
To buy Call/Whatsapp/SMS ......

*No Risk*
*No Panic*
scammer......thief
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by jamislaw(m): 6:21am On Feb 25, 2017
Olimsy699:
Trusted Data Plans:- Data Bundle Reselling Company; we have been offering data bundles since 2014 and are verified and listed by Quickteller and Cashenvoy for Online Payment processing.
Call/Whatsapp/SMS bellow
*Daily plans* (Mtn, Glo, eti and Airtel)

15gb @1000

*Weekly Plans*(Mtn, Glo, eti and Airtel)
10gb @1000
15gb @1300

*Monthly Plans* 38days duration (Both day and night)(Mtn, Glo, eti and Airtel)
4gb @ 1000
5gb @1200
7.5gb @ 1500
10gb @ 2000
15gb @ 2200
Valid for A MONTH and a WK (38days duration)

*Night Plan*(Mtn, Glo, eti and Airtel)
5gb @800
10gb @1000
15gb @1200

These Prices are valid if you are‎ paying via Airtime.
To buy Call/Whatsapp/SMS ......

*No Risk*
*No Panic*
na your papa get all these companies Abi.....Scammer.
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by Nobody: 6:24am On Feb 25, 2017
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 25, 2017
tundeshola:
Una own na play come to kubwa @soul lounge....u no. D rest na fr dos. Wu nos. Der
My chairman abeg give me direction to the place. I'm in Dawaki
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by kowa1(m): 6:35am On Feb 25, 2017
Which of the hotel in kd shocked shocked

Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by kunleyy(m): 6:38am On Feb 25, 2017
no pictures??.... cos that is club joker in Benin city
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by kowa1(m): 6:50am On Feb 25, 2017
Jesu loka mi lowo ko....

Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by walozanga(m): 6:55am On Feb 25, 2017
this is the normal thing we see in any club. am not seeing raw nipples or boobs here. op pls zip ur mouth u no get facts
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by walozanga(m): 7:01am On Feb 25, 2017
ColtPython:

. try gold circle if ur money no reach cool
ColtPython:

. try gold circle if ur money no reach
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by jopretty(f): 7:02am On Feb 25, 2017
Yes, that's one of the routes to my church.
BUTCHCASSIDY:

U dey prowl day side abi grin
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by kasson(m): 7:03am On Feb 25, 2017
Whar a world?
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by Selwin256(m): 7:03am On Feb 25, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
Na abokis do pass na. Upon say they marry 20 wives each still na olosho they go find!! undecided
Sabo Tasha is 99% christians

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by queencalipso(f): 7:07am On Feb 25, 2017
breakeven:

You want to see puna before you agree they are unclad? Rubbish.

Mr are they unclad? Rubbish undecided

Good morning jor
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by Kagarko(m): 7:14am On Feb 25, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
Na abokis do pass na. Upon say they marry 20 wives each still na olosho they go find!! undecided

The dressing and location of the hotel determine the owners and the people who patronise the unholy act.

Yes the hotel is located in the north. Going by the above Mentioned, the patronage the hotel enjoys ain't northerners nor Muslims.
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by queencalipso(f): 7:16am On Feb 25, 2017
balanceofterror1:

Cslipso wine.....hmmmm

Are you a soldier
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by queencalipso(f): 7:20am On Feb 25, 2017
Kagarko:

The dressing and location of the hotel determine the owners and the people who patronise the unholy act.

Yes the hotel is located in the north. Going by the above Mentioned, the patronage the hotel enjoys ain't northerners nor Muslims.

You lie, are southern kadunas not northerners? The hotels are also patronized by reasonable number of Muslims so stop feeding us with this your holy bullshit.
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by HRich(m): 7:22am On Feb 25, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:
One week old... no wonder I never hear of the place
Tomorrow (Sunday) will crown it a week old
Re: Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered by HRich(m): 7:23am On Feb 25, 2017
sheddo619:
yea
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Caught Sleeping With Church Member In A Hotel (VIDEO) / How To Hypnotise Your Man Forever ( Ashawo And Hausa Women Secret Revealed ) / Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.