Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 - Travel (261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (879324 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (505) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by fembas316(m): 3:32pm On May 30, 2017
Canadian nurse and other applicants, please, was the proof of "fund export" request sent as a separate mail or was it requested via your application portal (as it is with the medical request).

Also, did the two requests (medical and fund export) come in together at the same time.

I will really appreciate your responses.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by oluwaCanny: 3:51pm On May 30, 2017
Updated on 30th May, 2017. Please update the house as much as possible and to the silent readers and followers you are also included grin grin grin wink thanks
@Rocorleone please add your School. thanks

Osemigho:
LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (SUMMER & FALL 2017)
1. Abiodunne October 5th, PGD, Conestoga. Paper route Medical Mail 14th february
2. Ayos16, Submitted 22nd Dec,2016, Upfront Medical.
3. Ayoola03, 12th Jan, MESc UofWestern Ontario, paper route, Upfront Medical (passed).
4. Yamen21, Jan 13th, MSc MUN, Paper route, upfront medicals passed 27th Jan
5.Vinci500 January 18th, Msc. Uof BritColumbia, Online Route.
6. Tuzinde, February 1st, MEng Carleton university, paper route. Medical mail 24th April. Medical passed 12th May
7. Deckonne February 3rd, PGD Lambton, Upfront Medical. APPROVED 23rd February
8. VVVVVV February 18th,UDalhoiuse, Online Route, Upfront Medicals.
9. Yemdogg, February 21, MA, CMU, Paper Route.
12. Piethewitch, March 8th, ....Durham College, Paper route, Approved.
10. Ibbravura, March 9, Masters applied computer science, Dalhousie university, Paper route
11. Proxy, March 11, PGC Georgian College, Online Route.
12. Akanmu2013, 14th march,online PGD Seneca college
13. Osemigho, March 14, MA, UofCalgary, Upfront Medical passed.
14. Trexxbanks,March 14th,PGD,Durham college,online route
15. Maxicon, March 14, PGD UWinnipeg, Upfront Medical, Paper route
16. Newman10100(lil bro), March 22, Master of Comp.sc URegina, online route.
17. Canadian nurse, March 28,university of Manitoba, paper route. Med&Evidence of fee Paymt rqt on 04/05. Med Passed on 15/05.
18. Kprake9, March 29, Pilot training, Paper Route, Upfront Medical.
19. bdcity2, march 30, PGD, NSCC, paper route
20. aliACCA, March 31, MA, UoM, Paper Route, Upfront Medical Passed.
21. Ozzy 2, April 3rd, LLM, York University, Paper Route, Upfront Medical passed.
22. Darrelah, April 3rd, MSc, University of Regina, Online route
[clor=#006600]25. Maziude, April 17th, phd, uottawa,onliine route, Medical mail on 24/04. Medical passed 2/5/. PR-11/05 APPROVED on 19/05/2017 [/color]
23. Kranjar, April 18, MA, UNB, paper route, upfront medical.
24. Ope100, April 19th, College Diploma, Holland College, Online route.
25. Folumade1, April 19, Humber College PGC Global Business Management, Paper route, upfront medical
26. newman1010 , April 22 Master of Finance, SMU, online route.
27. CPA01, April 25th, MBA, University of New Brunswick, paper route
28. SmartLawyer, April 26, PhD in Law, Queen’s University,online route
29. Gfeuxay, April 27th, pgc, Centennial college, Paper route.
30. Tobyharze, April 28, PGC, Conestoga college, paper route, upfront medical.
33. Judebebo32 , April 28 , PhD University of Saskatchewan, online route. APPROVED on 09/05/2017
31. O2, May 2, Post Baccaleurate diploma Thompson Rivers University, paper route
32. tysaxmalomo, May 2, MA, CMU, Online route
33. DeCrystal1, may 8, UG, keyano college, online route
34. Rocorleone, May 10, MASc, Paper ,Upfront Medicals
35. uvagho,May10, MA Peace &Collaborative development, CMU, Online route
36. adiukuonyebuchi, May 16, PGD, college of the Rockies British Columbia, Paper Route
37. bosbebe, May 17, MBA, VIU, Paper route
38. Samo16, May 18, Masters in Applied human nutrition, MSVU Nova Scotia, Paper route. Upfront Medicals
39. Sugaro, May 16, PGD, MUN, online route, upfront medicals
40. LightandDarkness, May 19, MSc, UofA, Online
41. eolutolu, May 26, diploma, RRC, paper route.

Congrats to those approved, the delayed should repackage, restrategise, and reapply.

when you submit your TRV Application kindly update the house on your timeline.

It will end with praises.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Eilenora: 4:12pm On May 30, 2017
Eilenora:
Mornin Guys. Pls for those that applied to a schl in the quebec area, pls advise on the process/requirements for quebec over and above the general requirements. I hear there something about getting a quebec acceptance certificate. At what point in the application process does 1 apply for this pls?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 30, 2017
sent as a pm
CanadianNurse:
ok supply me your number
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Ejaloni123: 4:25pm On May 30, 2017
fembas316:
Canadian nurse and other applicants, please, was the proof of "fund export" request sent as a separate mail or was it requested via your application portal (as it is with the medical request).

Also, did the two requests (medical and fund export) come in together at the same time.

The two request came in the same time via the applicant's portal.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 30, 2017
Please how can one use this to tackle the new cic requirement
Newman1010:
Hello house, I just got this info from GTBank. You can get a dollar draft using FORM A (360/$). The only issue with this is that the beneficial MUST be the school. So if you want to use this option as proof of living expense, you will need to contact your school to find out if they can transfer the funds to you personal account upon arrival. I hope this helps.

Regards
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by oluwaCanny: 4:28pm On May 30, 2017
Eilenora:
Mornin Guys. Pls for those that applied to a schl in the quebec area, pls advise on the process/requirements for quebec over and above the general requirements. I hear there something about getting a quebec acceptance certificate. At what point in the application process does 1 apply for this pls?

You will need the certificate before you apply for your study permit. Thus, once you are admitted you need this Certificat d’acceptation du Québec (CAQ) in addition to your admission letter plus other supporting documents to apply for your study permit application. Check the link below
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=477&top=15#

NB: the Minimum Living expenses for quebec is 11,000 cad unlike the usually 10,000cad
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Edilanco: 4:28pm On May 30, 2017
Abiodunne:

Edilanco no joke o. I submitted my application on the 5th of october 2016..oya do the math
I haven't heard of this b4, this is the first I have heard....
Doh it's not easy.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by taiwo92(m): 4:30pm On May 30, 2017
I got a mail from u of s today that even if u are going for M.ENG program u have to contact a potential supervisor that means u will have to fill the pre-qualification form first. I hope this help someone.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by fembas316(m): 4:38pm On May 30, 2017
Ejaloni123:

Thank you Ejaloni
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by bayocanny: 4:47pm On May 30, 2017
irohak:

Thanks again Bay. I can't seem to understand or locate the " imm 56452" .like you advised that I don't need to fill the visitors visa application that means we don't need "imm 5257E" on the list.

However, these are the forms I have and have already filled out.
1. Imm1294E
2. Imm 5832E
3. Imm 5483E
4. Imm 5645E

Please, am I in order?
Yes you are good to go..I just noticed some mistakes concerning the IMM forms
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by bayocanny: 4:50pm On May 30, 2017
amii131:

Hi bayocanny pls what's the content of IMM 1294E and IMM5257 those 2 files are not opening I have downloaded the other 2 and questionnaires.
Use Adobe Reader X to open it then you will be able to access the content of the forms
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by fembas316(m): 5:01pm On May 30, 2017
Ejaloni123:

I received medical mail today, but I wasn't requested to provide a proof of "fund export"

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Ejaloni123: 5:02pm On May 30, 2017
Anyone got funding from a Canadian Institution and has applied for study permit recently? Please, I need to sample your opinion....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Ejaloni123: 5:04pm On May 30, 2017
fembas316:

I received medical mail today, but I wasn't requested to provide a proof of "fund export"
Did you receive funding from the school?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by fembas316(m): 5:05pm On May 30, 2017
Ejaloni123:

Did you receive funding from the school?

I was granted a scholarship by the Canadian Bureau for International Education (CBIE). I was expecting to have fund export request as I have dependents accompanying me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Adefolakemi: 5:08pm On May 30, 2017
Ibroh24:
Hello everyone!
Am a newbie in nairaland and i wish to know more about canada visa for study.

i have met an agent before and he told me that my age for applying study visa is not applicable (dec. 1989)

please, is there any alternative as i heard that i can process the visa without an agent.

NairaLanders! please i need your help.
You can apply for a Visa without an Agent. Most people on this platform who have gotten their visas applied themselves.
Age is not really a determining factor in getting a Visa, well, except you are going for an undergraduate degree at that age which means you have loads of explaining to do as to what you have been doing all these while.
Anyways, I believe if you can dedicate time and read this thread from let's say part 10, you will get more information which will help you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Adefolakemi: 5:08pm On May 30, 2017
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by kunsky3: 5:18pm On May 30, 2017
amii131:

Hi bayocanny pls what's the content of IMM 1294E and IMM5257 those 2 files are not opening I have downloaded the other 2 and questionnaires.

I am having similar problem ,I can't download the from imm1294E and IMM5257.
Whoever has an idea on how to download these forms kindly help.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by DeCrystal1: 5:26pm On May 30, 2017
fembas316:

Pls when did you apply? And what level of study?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by fembas316(m): 5:28pm On May 30, 2017
DeCrystal1:

Pls when did you apply? And what level of study?

March 26; Masters
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by CanadianNurse: 5:49pm On May 30, 2017
fembas316:

it came together with medical mail
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by CanadianNurse: 5:51pm On May 30, 2017
fembas316:

congrats let's just be watching them
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Igbouwanile(m): 6:09pm On May 30, 2017
fembas316:

I was granted a scholarship by the Canadian Bureau for International Education (CBIE). I was expecting to have fund export request as I have dependents accompanying me

Boss, abeg.. when & how did you apply for that, which period is their opening in a year.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by CanadianNurse: 6:23pm On May 30, 2017
nairalandnewbie:
sent as a pm
I don't have access to my nairaland email anymore so I might not receive it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by amii131(f): 6:42pm On May 30, 2017
bayocanny:

Use Adobe Reader X to open it then you will be able to access the content of the forms

Ok let me try that
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by samjumbo: 6:47pm On May 30, 2017
ohizzyy7:

Make sure the course relates to your undergraduate study,explain any gap after your undergraduate study,and your bank statement should be intact.Be careful when filling the questionnaire form and when writing your SOP and C.V.
Please can on explain what we mine by "explain any gaps in your academic history when drafting filling your application. Cos I have been working consistently for 4years after graduation. Will that be regarded as a gap in academic history. I have been working in my presently lone of undergraduate studies. Thanks please.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by adebunmi07: 7:21pm On May 30, 2017
Have been a silent reader...but right now I need help....just applied for my visa April 26 2017 and got a mail for my biometric d next day...did my biometric and till now haven't heard anything....got a mail from cic 3days ago that..."there haven't been any update on your acct since you last checked" thanks for your patience" that was d mail I got from cic....been waiting for medical mail....plsss I need urgent reply. ..God bless.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Cocosmite: 7:27pm On May 30, 2017
Even me sef I wan know

Igbouwanile:

Boss, abeg.. when & how did you apply for that, which period is their opening in a year.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by abelajayi(m): 7:31pm On May 30, 2017
fembas316:

March 26; Masters
however you are not on the list of trv hopefuls.well was it paper route or online
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by adebunmi07: 7:33pm On May 30, 2017
[quote author=adebunmi07 post=57032629]Have been a silent reader...but right now I need help....just applied for my visa April 26 2017 and got a mail for my biometric d next day...did my biometric and till now haven't heard anything....got a mail from cic 3days ago that..."there haven't been any update on your acct since you last checked" thanks for your patience" that was d mail I got from cic....been waiting for medical mail....plsss I need urgent reply. ..God bless.[/quote

Pls now someone should reply me sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (505)

German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.