Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 - Travel (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (881721 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (505) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Oyebanks: 3:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
@justwise can I call you? please help with your contact.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by justwise(m): 3:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
justwise:

Please ask your question here, i don't drop contact details

Oyebanks:
@justwise can I call you? please help with your contact.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by feguson123: 3:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
Oyebanks:
Good afternoon house, I have applied for admission at NBCC awaiting to get admission.but I am.confused the person helping on the process said he will stage my brother as my dad since my dad does not have a SOA that has up to 15m, I have changed my birth certificate in the sense that my brother now stands as my dad and his wife as my mum because most of his documents has his wife name on it also. Please am getting confused as I dont want to be denied a TRV.

Kindly help.
if he is your brother that bears same surname with u, what is wrong using ur brother and declare he is ur brother rather dan using him as ur dad?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Oyebanks: 3:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
That is where I am confused, we bear the same surname
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by 1soul(m): 3:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
Good day house, please my co-sponsor is using a corporate account that bears her name, because her savings account doesn't have inflows like her business account. She will be transferring my tuition from the account to my savings account.

Please is this going to be a problem?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by 1soul(m): 4:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
Austinpee4:

Bros, check and read preceeding posts on the topic first so you are well informed and not misled.

Hello Austinpee, please can I PM you to help me vet my SOP? I am planning to submit my application soon.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by nwugon(f): 4:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
Justwise,Nony1,yemdogg please elders help Me.How can I prove my Travel history in this circumstance ...
quote author=nwugon post=54491427]My people , I lost My Old passport that has travel stamps of Several African countries, which I think is the only thing I would have used for travel history,What should I do now,because my present passport is a virgin passport.Helpppp[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Owotobi(m): 4:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
@Genius000, thanks for ur prompt response... I will go thru d pages u said.. God bless
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Bkd1: 4:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
Don't stress yourself solution is easy.

Get admitted for a Masters degree in Aerospace Engineering.

Defer your admission to your flying school.

When you get your visa, you can decide to ignore the Masters admission and go to the flying school.[/color]

@Genius000:wont that raise any alarms, as i will be changing course of study?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
Bkd1:

When you get your visa, you can decide to ignore the Masters admission and go to the flying school.[/color]

IRCC says new applications are treated as new; you need not worry.

On a lighter note, when you meet a new girl, you don't go back talking about your Ex... The new girl is treated as new.. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Austinpee4: 5:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
Bkd1:

When you apply for a study permit with a particular offer of admission for a program and your study permit is approved, you must meet the conditions on the approved permit first before you can change program at the same level.

These conditions specify that the student is enrolled and actively pursuing the program to which a study permit is given, after then, you can choose to change program and notify CIC if there is a change of DLI.

So you cannot apply with a master degree offer and after your application is approved, you use the flying school admission instead even before entering canada. You MUST meet the conditions for the master degree first before you can change to the flying school otherwise it is considered FALSIFICATION of information. This is so because there are different conditions for issuing a study permit. Your master degree program may meet it and your flying school program may not.

Also, both programs and school MUST be at the same level of education if you intend to make this change afterwards.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Bkd1: 5:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
Genius000:

On a lighter note, when you meet a new girl, you don't go back talking about your Ex... The new girl is treated as new.. kiss

Thanks for information, buh im just slightly worried coz during the review of my new application ,the Vo would still refer to my previous applications as to why i was refused,Just trying to clarify things before going ahead.
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Eraytee: 5:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
Oyebanks:
That is where I am confused, we bear the same surname

Bro am sorry to say this u just like to shoot ur self in the leg, but y do you have to start stressing yourself in changing ur bro to your dad when u both bear same surname? I still can deal with ur ideology, anyways incase u don't know we have pple who got approved with a third party sponsor so far necessary documents are submitted. Pls to avoid future wahala, declare him as ur brother and let him submit the necessary docs to support ur application. May God help us. Stop complicating things for yourself. Save that stress bro.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by penitential(m): 5:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
You can only provide a L.O.E to that, stating that you lost it in transit. Include your previous I.D number and list the countries you visited. If possible to get the flight tickets, it will be helpful to you as well.
nwugon:
Justwise,Nony1,yemdogg please elders help Me.How can I prove my Travel history in this circumstance ...
quote author=nwugon post=54491427]My people , I lost My Old passport that has travel stamps of Several African countries, which I think is the only thing I would have used for travel history,What should I do now,because my present passport is a virgin passport.Helpppp
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Eraytee: 5:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
Oyebanks:
Good afternoon house, I have applied for admission at NBCC awaiting to get admission.but I am.confused the person helping on the process said he will stage my brother as my dad since my dad does not have a SOA that has up to 15m, I have changed my birth certificate in the sense that my brother now stands as my dad and his wife as my mum because most of his documents has his wife name on it also. Please am getting confused as I dont want to be denied a TRV.

Kindly help.
Bro am sorry to say this u just like to shoot ur self in the leg, but y do you have to start stressing yourself in changing ur bro to your dad when u both bear same surname? I still can deal with ur ideology, anyways incase u don't know we have pple who got approved with a third party sponsor so far necessary documents are submitted. Pls to avoid future wahala, declare him as ur brother and let him submit the necessary docs to support ur application. May God help us. Stop complicating things for yourself. Save that stress bro.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Bkd1: 5:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
Austinpee4:

When you apply for a study permit with a particular offer of admission for a program and your study permit is approved, you must meet the conditions on the approved permit first before you can change program at the same level.

These conditions specify that the student is enrolled and actively pursuing the program to which a study permit is given, after then, you can choose to change program and notify CIC if there is a change of DLI.

So you cannot apply with a master degree offer and after your application is approved, you use the flying school admission instead even before entering canada. You MUST meet the conditions for the master degree first before you can change to the flying school otherwise it is considered FALSIFICATION of information. This is so because there are different conditions for meeting a study permit requirement. Your master degree may meet it and your flying school may not.

Also, both programs and school MUST be at the same level of education if you intend to make this change afterwards.

In my case now the professional pilot program isn't the same level as that of the masters degree.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Austinpee4: 5:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
Bkd1:

In my case now the professional pilot program isn't the same level as that of the masters degree.
By level here they mean at POST SECONDARY. A master degree is at post secondary level of education. If the pilot program is a professional program and does not require university or higher instutitional qualifications as a prerequisite to undergo, it is not at the same level as a masters.

So you will have to meet the requirements of a study permit(if program is more than 6 months) with your flying school program and apply.

Depending on your situation and reason for going for the program, your application may be approved or not.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by wealth360: 5:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
Oyebanks:

Kindly help.

HmmMmmm. Agent bah?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Bkd1: 5:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
Austinpee4:

By level here they mean at POST SECONDARY. A master degree is at post secondary level of education. If the pilot program is a professional program and does not require university or higher instutitional qualifications as a prerequisite to undergo, it is not at the same level as a masters.

So you will have to meet the requirements of a study permit(if program is more than 6 months) with your flying school program and apply.

Depending on your situation and reason for going for the program, your application may be approved or not.

okay thanks,I initially applied using the admission from the flying school and i was refused based on purpose of visit.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Austinpee4: 6:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
Bkd1:

okay thanks,I initially applied using the admission from the flying school and i was refused based on purpose of visit.
Sorry about that. You need to justify reasons (with proofs) why you are going for the program and how it will be of benefit to you. Your previous educational or work background must reflect that the program is the next major thing you need and will be your overall interest.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Austinpee4: 6:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
1soul:

Hello Austinpee, please can I PM you to help me vet my SOP? I am planning to submit my application soon.
You can.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 6:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
Oyebanks:

Kindly help.

Run away from that agent of devil that want to ruin your present and future with packaging for Canadian Visa.
Canada no dey for liers o. If you don't run from that evil man and you get caught in the act, pls don't come back asking for how to tackle 5 years ban. Just enjoy it with garri and groundnut.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Austinpee4: 6:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
1soul:
Good day house, please my co-sponsor is using a corporate account that bears her name, because her savings account doesn't have inflows like her business account. She will be transferring my tuition from the account to my savings account.

Please is this going to be a problem?
Bearing her name does not in any way mean you have access to the funds therein. The major thing if you do not intend to have the co-sponsor pay your tuition before applying is that funds MUST be accessible by you the applicant. This is also why a 3rd party/co-sponsor will have to do more than just writting or stating in a letter of sponsorship. Some level of commitment must be seen to the applicant in support of what ever he/she have written down.

So deduce the possibility of you having sufficient funds from that premise because officers most likely will be more interested in funds that the applicant have access to than that which the sponsor/co-sponsor do.

Transfering the tuition to you is good and will be irrespective of which account it is coming from as long as the source of the cash will be proven. Once that is done, she only needs to just print both acounts and add.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Bkd1: 6:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
Austinpee4:

Sorry about that. You need to justify reasons (with proofs) why you are going for the program and how it will be of benefit to you. Your previous educational or work background must reflect that the program is the next major thing you need and will be your overall interest.

will changing course of study to masters from the previous at this point be a factor for decision to be made about my trv application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
Genius000:

I am immensely in love with the exemplary manner you present your points. you have the potentials of a scholar

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Austinpee4: 6:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
Bkd1:

will changing course of study to masters from the previous at this point be a factor for decision to be made about my trv application?
Not completely. Each application for a study permit is treated as a fresh application. However, they may review previous refusal reasons to find out if there are significant new information in a case of reapplication with previous program.

If you intend to use a master degree offer other that the flying school's, be rest assured they will review your application as a fresh application.

Your reason for going for the masters, your previous activities in relationship to the masters, how it will better add to you, your financial strength and home ties MUST add up accordingly in any choice you finally make. Be it masters or the flying school program.

Best regards.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
Oyebanks:
Good afternoon house, I have applied for admission at NBCC awaiting to get admission.but I am.confused the person helping on the process said he will stage my brother as my dad since my dad does not have a SOA that has up to 15m, [s] I have ch.....my birth certificate in the sense that my brother now stands as my dad and his wife as my mum because most of his documents has his wife name on it also[/s]. Please am getting confused as I dont want to be denied a TRV.

Kindly help.
the agent is barbaric and unprofessional. your brother is an acceptable sponsor before any VO as long as there is proof of relationship by (your birth cert,his birth cert,your parents marriage cert and in addition to his marriage cert. to fully satisfy completeness). This is perfectly enough to prove and convince relationship with him before any VO.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 7:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
Bkd1:

Don't know much about the flying school. Is is at post graduate level?

Did you attach statement of purpose to your app?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Bkd1: 7:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
Osemigho:

Don't know much about the flying school. Is is at post graduate level?

Did you attach statement of purpose to your app?

its a professional program and yeah i attached statement of purpose.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Blackanada(m): 7:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
Oyebanks:

Kindly help.

First, why not just use your brother as sponsor rather than this whole complicated process that essentially adds no value?

Second, you don't need an agent.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
Austin4pee I don't agree with you.

You made great points but mixed things up.

I am preparing a robust response to your information with links.

Regards.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
michV:
I am immensely in love with the exemplary manner you present your points. you have the potentials of a scholar

Thanks MichV....

I am no scholar oo. I look up to you, Osemigho, Austin4pee, thesoj, folaroyal, et al.

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (505)

German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.