Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 - Travel (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (878810 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (505) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 30, 2017
vanod:

@Eraytee
The person will be there with him when drafting it... i know is not a week stuff but somehow there must be a way out,
hmmmm ??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by yemdogg: 8:48pm On Mar 30, 2017
michV:
abi...to write a good one that can facilitate approval would at least give one headache in making it perfect

As in ehn.....Cracking your head without adequate background knowledge and context to build a perfect application and sop seem highly unlikely.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by vanod: 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
yemdogg:

As in ehn.....Cracking your head without adequate background knowledge and context to build a perfect application seem highly unlikely.

is a possibility boss. is a any of the gurus in Port Harcourt.

Pls Pm
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Samo16: 8:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
Thanks Bigtime. My mum would also be supporting the application with 4 million. I would ensure she does that in her own case.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Samo16: 8:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
Thanks Bigtime. My mum would also be supporting the application with 4 million.I would ensure she does that in her own case.

Austinpee4:

In as much as TAX clearance is good to show the company's record of living up to it's responsibility of paying government levy, It is NOT as important as the fact that the company also lived up to it's responsibility of committing funds to your study. In other words, If the company pays for your tuition before you apply, TAX clearence would probably be a VO least worry. E no concern them, na u and ur government get that gbege!

So using a company SOA will involve COMMITMENT rather than plenty stories of writting or adding papers.

Na dey money their economy go get from the company through funding of your education be the koko sir.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by yemdogg: 8:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
vanod:

Pls Pm

I wish i could help, buh i am not in PH...Buh i know someone who is...@Mich lipsrsealed

I don cast you.... grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by vanod: 9:02pm On Mar 30, 2017
yemdogg:

Unless he's ready to pay 2m USD. grin

lol is well ooo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by vanod: 9:04pm On Mar 30, 2017
yemdogg:

I wish i could help, buh i am not in PH...Buh i know someone who is...@Mich lipsrsealed

I don cast you.... grin grin grin

Thanks Yemdogg, Pls @michv i'm sending you pm now.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
vanod:

Pls Pm
Oga @Vanod... Help this your person by advising him/her to at least write something.... Probably you may then find someone in here who will be willing to guide and proofread... Does that make sense?
I can be most certain that guys here aren't helping out cos they are hungry and therefore NOT looking out for who to negotiate TRV processing for compensation (back check their profiles)
I can also assure you that guys will be available to help whenever they are able to.... That's why we are here... Ok.
Best regards.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by nairacountry(m): 9:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
Hello peeps what is d letter to be gotten from the NPF tagged?
Process & cost? Your opinions will go a long way in helping someone. Thanks all gurus
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by yemdogg: 9:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
nairacountry:
Process & cost? Your opinions will go a long way in helping someone. Thanks all gurus

Police Character Certificate.

The process is quite easy and even more easy and cheaper if you have the right contact.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Ejaloni123: 9:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
[quote author=Folaroyal post=55112352]
I really need help. I am trying to upload some IRCC forms and it happens that I could not view it with the reader I am using. I have also tried using adobe acrobat to fill the form for online submission. My fear is that if I upload the form this way, the visa office might not be able to view it with another reader
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
nairacountry:
Police Clearance Certificate.
Processing Fee... Unfortunately is not fixed but should be around 5k.
You will need passport photos and fingerprints.
Depending on your location, it could be processed at police Area HQs.... Alagbon as in the case of Lagos.
Regards

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by vanod: 9:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
Folaroyal:

Oga @Vanod... Help this your person by advising him/her to at least write something.... Probably you may then find someone in here who will be willing to guide and proofread... Does that make sense?
I can be most certain that guys here aren't helping out cos they are hungry and therefore NOT looking out for who to negotiate TRV processing for compensation (back check their profiles)
I can also assure you that guys will be available to help whenever they are able to.... That's why we are here... Ok.
Best regards.

@Folaroyal with all due respect noted sir.
I never mentioned negotiation in the context of looking down on anyone financial sir,
I respect all the gurus am only soliciting for help, ur advice is well noted
Thank you.

i respect u guys effort and commitment here is not easy.

Respect...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
[quote author=Ejaloni123 post=55112740][/quote]
If i understand you.... Open the file, download and save on desktop. Open form from desktop and fill.
Regards
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Ejaloni123: 9:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
Folaroyal:

If i understand you.... Open the file, download and save on desktop. Open form from desktop and fill.
Regards
Many thanks but some of those forms ain't working for me, like 1MM 1294....I could not open it(I use Linux). Could you please send me a copy of the form?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
vanod:

Thanks Yemdogg, Pls @michv i'm sending you pm now.
@yemdogg who send you work first of all?
@oga vanod, I am currently in PH but would be going for off-s**** soon. what program is your candidate going for? he/she should at least write something first with your assistance of being part and having followed the thread because I wouldn't know the background details of the person, experience, activities or projects done so far
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ejaloni123:

Many thanks but some of those forms ain't working for me, like 1MM 1294....I could not open it(I use Linux). Could you please send me a copy of the form?
do you have UPDATED ADOBE READER X? it should be able to open and allow you fill the IMM1294.you need not to be connected online via the internet to fill and validate such form
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Ejaloni123: 9:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
michV:
do you have UPDATED ADOBE READER X? it should be able to open and allow you fill the IMM1294.you need not to be connected online via the internet to fill and validate such form
I will have to download that now, thanks. Talking of police report, I have gone through the application guidelines and nothing like that was mentioned. What do you think about this?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Adekunmi92(f): 9:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
Please gurus, how do I fill this part.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by mcobex: 9:51pm On Mar 30, 2017
Folaroyal:

Best regards.
I actually wrote mine and have been pleading for some days for people in the house (including you) to help me review it but still no response . if I don't regard or acknowledge people here in the house I won't be asking.... just saying sha
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by vanod: 9:53pm On Mar 30, 2017
michV:
@yemdogg who send you work first of all?
@oga vanod, I am currently in PH but would be going for off-s**** soon. what program is your candidate going for? he/she should at least write something first with your assistance of being part and having followed the thread because I wouldn't know the background details of the person, experience, activities or projects done so far

Thank God you are in PH, we are on it already i will get in touch soon.
He's going for Diploma in international Business, I will post his complete profile soon for suggestions and a way on his TRV application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by fisayo23: 9:58pm On Mar 30, 2017
I applied to university of Lethbridge ca and I was given admission, I applied to vfs last year but I was refused my study permit because of financial prof, no I want to reapply and I am using a company giving me sponsorship. Thing is can a company sponsor you?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Austinpee4: 9:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
Adekunmi92:
Please gurus, how do I fill this part.
Fill the tuition fees as written on your admission letter while the funds available should be the cummulative of your tuition, living expenses and miscellaneous funds for one year. Input the figure appropriately.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ejaloni123:

I will have to download that now, thanks. Talking of police report, I have gone through the application guidelines and nothing like that was mentioned. What do you think about this?
police report is listed of the LAGOS VISA OFFICE INSTRUCTION FORM ALSO CALLED THE CHECKLIST IF YOU REMOVED THE FRONT PAGE.It is a requirement for visa application but on the other hand it can be ''a do without'' document as I have never seen where a VO refused one study visa b/c of not submitting police clearance especially if all your stay have been in Nigeria. If you have access to getting one, you can and add to your application

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by honeyscottage(m): 10:04pm On Mar 30, 2017
Eraytee:

For me, u av a good application financially and very strong hometies. You should be good with the balance u putting up. Are you a masters/PGD/PGC applicant? Is ur proposed course inline with your previous education and/or employment history? All these are important to consider cox if this part is not fulfilled by the applicant and convince the VO, 50M balance can't savage your purpose of visit. All the best.

Masters program. My undergraduate course and employement are inline with my master's program. Thanks for ur response.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Igbouwanile(m): 10:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
Austinpee4:

Fill the tuition fees as written on your admission letter while the funds available should be the cummulative of your tuition, living expenses and miscellaneous funds for one year. Input the figure appropriately.

Am interested in this aspect, I knw funds available shud b one year tuition plus CAD10000

what is other??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Adekunmi92(f): 10:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
Austinpee4:

Thank you sir
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Austinpee4: 10:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
fisayo23:
I applied to university of Lethbridge ca and I was given admission, I applied to vfs last year but I was refused my study permit because of financial prof, no I want to reapply and I am using a company giving me sponsorship. Thing is can a company sponsor you?
A company can sponsor you and will have to give you the money for your study either by paying your fees or transferring funds to you.

Letter of sponsorships from company and all may likely not prove convincing that the company will fulfill such responsibility. To stand a gud chance this time around, they SHOULD pay your fees for atleast one year.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by honeyscottage(m): 10:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
Folaroyal:

My advise: kindly follow @Eraytee notes!
Your financials though very essential is only 1 out of the many factors considered for a TRV.. Please look out also for the following:
Purpose of visit- comparison btw UG program or employment and proposed program

Economic and social ties -(family/assets/employment/pension)

Academics

SoP... Detailing Why Canada when same program is available in Nigeria.... After study plan

* declaring if you have been refused visa or entry to any country before.

With this... You should be good to

Yes boss. I will do as advised.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by penitential(m): 10:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
Want to ask you some questions.
1).Why is your company sponsoring you?
2).What will be your contribution to the company after your proposed program?
3).How related is your proposed course of study with what your company is into?
4).What post do you currently hold in the company that will want to make the company make such a huge commitment to your academic achievement?
5).Why are you the person that the company chooses to go and study that course and not someone else?
I believe these are the questions a V.O will want convincing answers to as pertain to your case. Answer truthfully and convincingly and you will be good with the company sponsoring you.
fisayo23:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
fisayo23:
I don't buy the idea of a company sponsoring you.As you are an employee of a company not owned by you father/mother/parents/wife/hubby, a VO sees such money in a company account for the running of their businesses/paying of staffs and other needs of the company and not for your education. A company is a profit making business not spending their profits/funds in sponsoring a staff for long term programs. seminars, conferences can be sponsored by an employer but not for 1/2yrs study except on legalized funded scholarship programs.

also @penitential made vital points too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (505)

German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.