Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 - Travel (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (887711 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (505) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by wealth360: 1:30am On Mar 30, 2017
michV:
good funding and does this funding cover both tuition and living expenses? if yes, the 4m is ok and is his program a 2yrs program? but another factor to be considered is his dependents if married? if he is, how many are they, ages and level of education so far? is his wife employed to cover the gap of maintaining his family in his absence?

@senior man MichV. Thanks for your response. He has no wife and children yet. He has been working in a law firm for over 4years now. His first degree is in law and what is going for in Sask also is law but for a year first and after that he will proceed to master. The 20kcad covers tuition and living expenses.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by richcasey: 3:59am On Mar 30, 2017
Hey guys, i'm back... and i'll begin to post here regularly again. i've been really busy for the past 2 years but im glad @thesoj kept the links alive and also thanks @aliACCA.

@Genius000 madam stalker, keep stalking ooo, i like grin grin cheesy cheesy i'm glad for you... ooya, bring the goat meat let us celebrate oooo....

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by richcasey: 4:00am On Mar 30, 2017
aliACCA

CLICK HERE TO FIND A UNIVERSITY IN CANADA

LIST OF MOST POST-SECONDARY AND PGD PROGRAMS IN CANADIAN COLLEGES

Ontario Colleges programs search

TIPS ON WRITING AN SOP FOR THE VISA OFFICER Thanks @yemdogg

CLICK HERE TO FIND A SOP SAMPLE FOR THE VISA OFFICER

CLICK HERE TO FIND A LETTER OF SPONSORSHIP SAMPLE

TIPS ON FINDING A RESEARCH SUPERVISOR FOR RESEARCH OR THESIS-BASED MSC OR PHD

STEPS TO CANADA ONLINE VISA APPLICATION

CLICK HERE FOR A SAMPLE OF LIST OF DOCUMENTS TO SUBMIT FOR YOUR STUDY VISA

HOW TO TACKLE COMMON REASONS FOR DENIAL

HOW TO FIND ANY INFORMATION ON THIS THREAD, NO MATTER WHEN IT WAS POSTED

THE POPULAR TRV CHOPPING DOCUMENTS COMPILATION

MORE POPULAR TRV CHOPPING DOCUMENTS

HOW TO SHRINK FILES FOR YOUR ONLINE VISA APPLICATION

CLICK TO SEE COMMON REASONS FOR DENIAL

SAMPLE LETTER OF INTRODUCTION FROM YOUR WORK PLACE

CIC E-MAIL FOR INQUIRIES

MEDICAL EXAMINATION LOCATIONS IN NIGERIA

HOW MANY YEARS WORK PERMIT IF I STUDY FOR 1 OR 2 YEARS, CLICK HERE

CLICK HERE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT WORK PERMIT AFTER GRADUATION

IS IT HARDER OR EASIER TO GET A TRV WITH PGC/PGD ADMISSION VS. MASTERS? Thanks @yemdogg

Purpose of Visit-Travel History-Home ties-Personal asset-Length of proposed stay ETC

A VERY IMPORTANT CLUE WHEN DRAFTING YOUR SOP

IF YOUR APP IS MORE THAN THE AVERAGE PROCESSING TIME, CLICK HERE TO SEND A CASE SPECIFIC ENQUIRY TO CIC

HOW TO CARRY MONEY TO CANADA FROM NIGERIA AFTER TRV APPROVAL

CHANGING INSTITUTION AFTER TRV & LANDING IN CANADA

CHEAP GCMS ORDERING SERVICE

TRAVELLING TIPS #1

TRAVELLING TIPS #2

LIFE IN CANADA Tips

HINTS ON SECURING ADMISSIONS IN CANADIAN UNIVERSITIES Thanks Yemdogg
thesoj

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by jasondavidz1: 5:06am On Mar 30, 2017
SURGEE:
My case is different (MCID)

I really can’t remember when I started following this forum I think 2012. I actually stumbled on it and when we were about graduating in 2014 I had everything laid you. MUN was the bomb and you obviously know why, cheap tuition and cost of living. So my two other friends and I started our application, one was a male and the other, female. The female had a first class and the other a second-class upper. These profiles were good enough to us so we fired our applications and lest I forget, I also had a Second-class Upper. My friends applications were completed after sending in their transcripts and other supporting documents but mine had some issues. Why? The transcript I applied for didn’t get to the school early enough, even after different follow ups at the student affairs department of my University. In one word my application wasn’t completed and admission decision couldn’t be made in my favour.

To my two other friends whose applications were complete, admission decisions were not also made in their favour as entry into a Masters of petroleum engineering seems to be extremely competitive. We weren’t happy about this at all……….Imagine! None of us was accepted!!!!....You know, then we believed that with our 2.1 and first class, Canadian Universities would literally be glad to offer us admission, forgetting the fact that we are competing with applicants from developed and more developing countries across the world with a degree from Nigeria. Actually all this was still part of God’s plan but it was hard for us to believe as at then.

Lesson: When failure arises in your quest for success, see it as a process to your breakthrough……Failure makes the testimony sweet!!

So as I was saying, this all happened few months into our national service year. The male friend was a desperate guy, like he can do any justifiable thing, and I mean JUSTIFYABLE not otherwis to enter into Canada. He nearly spent all his alawee applying to schools and over Three (3) bounced him before University of Ottawa gave him admission into Chemical Engineering for Winter 2016. He filed for TRV in October 2015 and after we completed NYSC service in Nov. 2015, his TRV was approved by Dec. 2015. You know the feeling you get when your personal paddy just chop TRV. I was overjoyed as if I was the one wey chop the TRV. We all knew the good news had begun and that was hope for the other two (2) of us.

Lesson: Always make friends with people of the same vision, they can help propel your enthusiasm even when everything seems to weigh you down. Don’t stay around people that would discourage or even envy you, move with people of insight……birds of the same feather….

The female friend who made a first class also applied to like five (5) schools between 2015 and 2016, she got bounced by two and got accepted by two and I think MUN also offered her another admission, but the fees was too expensive so it was out of it. The other two were University of ******* and University of ****** for Petroleum Engineering (Masters). That year, which was last year, 2016, the former accepted only 12 masters student into her MEng Petroleum Engineering program across the world with what she said, and for the University to have offered her a seat was just God’s grace. But here came the bone of contention; financing her education. She was from a humble background and there was no cash. How mush are we talking about, less than 4000CAD per semester. I know if she’ll be laughing reading this by now. In fact, we couldn’t even find her a viable sponsor with a buoyant account that will help solidify her visa application. What we had on ground couldn’t pacify our personal queries not to talk of scrutinizing the application from the VO’s point of view. In the middle of all this uncertainty and demoralization, the admission into Regina came with full funding into the same program.

Having written the PTDF scholarship exam for that year, she was however favoured and was lucky enough to be one of the winners of the scholarship, so she attached the Full Funding letter from the school with the PTDF Scholarship Letter to her TRV application. Before we know it, in less than 5 weeks her TRV was out.

Lesson – Anything is possible, keeping fighting for what you believe in even if you don’t have the resources at hand…Call those things that are not as though they were.

Faith is what moves God to provide for you in the midst of nothing. Her testimony was just a surprise. You will agree with me that if she had been offered admission the previous years (2014 & 2015), she wouldn’t have had all the great opportunities presented to her in the present year (2016).
…….. God is never late, God is restoring the years, and he has a reason for everything if you will continue to believe. Her story still shocks me any day I think about her. My friend is really in millions now o, at least a Naira Millionaire grin (Double Grace)……lollss grin

So, Mr MCID, abeg your pardon, this your story don dey long gan!!.... how e come be for you now??!!!, ….…erhhh (To be continued)……… wink wink grin smiley#wehdoneSir

GOD BLESS YOU FOR YOUR MOTIVATIONAL PIECE.....YOUR TESTIMONY IS ON THE WAY

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Lazbury(f): 5:50am On Mar 30, 2017
Eraytee:

Your cgpa can secure a masters admission for you provided you are able to secure a supervisor by coming up with good and sound research proposal. TRV on the other hand is temporary residence visa wch includes study visa and visiting visa. Yours would b study visa. Start by contacting supervisors that are in your area of interest.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by SURGEE(m): 6:03am On Mar 30, 2017
My Case is Different (MCID........Continued.....)......

........How e come be for me Shey?!!! undecided Errrhhhhh!! what do you expect embarassed? With my 3.66 CGPA I resumed my applications to schools in 2016 as I couldn’t spare alawee during NYSC in 2015. Early 2016 I got a supervisor in the University of New Brunswick who saw a potential in me. In fact he even commended the way I put forward my research proposal, he was from a Chinese origin and concluded on accepting to supervise me for my intended masters in Civil engineering. I was very happy but cash no dey to apply immediately (Lesson: Please let me say this now, once you get a go ahead from a supervisor, endeavour to fire-in your application with alacrity). You can thought out what that resulted into already. I didn’t have the financial resource to fire in on time and only if I knew the application fee was 50 CAD I would have submitted an application immediately as my thoughts, just like many on this forum was that the application fee is 100 CAD. So if you don’t know pls know today that the application fee to UNB is 50 CAD and not 100CAD and above. Unfortunately, when I had the money to submit an application in April 2016 or so, and I informed him that i was about submitting an application, he advised that he couldn’t accept me as a student anymore and that his quota was already full. In other words, …..I should park well and go find another supervisor shocked . I really don’t have the time to describe how I felt but I made sure I learnt from my mistakes.

So I geared myself up to resume sending mails to prospective supervisors but many did not respond. Most of those who responded said they weren’t interested or aren’t accepting graduate students for now. Being discouraged by these responses, I decided to start looking for MEng opportunities which were course based. I stumbled on the University of Manitoba and submitted application immediately knowing fully well that I qualified for the program, I had a 4.00/5.00 in my last 2 years in school which exceeded their requirement but I wasn’t offered admission solely on not having a supervisor. Angered by the fact that I very well checked their departmental website which didn’t specify that a supervisor is required for a Course-based MEng admission as at that time and having met all requirements, I started sending them appeal letters detailing how disappointed I am with the school. In fact, we exchanged up to like five mails based on various queries in a hope for a positive reply. But no justice was done and I knew I’ll just keep wasting my time if I continue with the yeye correspondence. I’ve been denied already and there is nothing anybody can do about it, but it was so painful !!. After a few months the requirement on their departmental page was updated, explicitly stating that it was mandatory to have a Supervisor prior to admission into a MEng course based program in Civil Engineering.

Lesson: Always try as much as possible to find out why you are being denied an offer of admission or even TRV (GCMS), learn from it and move on.

As a Naija boy i had to move on, no shaking!!...i stated checking out other schools and even if it’s a Meng I want to apply to, I try as much as possible to secure a supervisor first hoping that this should be easy for the supervisor since I wouldn’t be engaging in intense research than just a final year project. But this wasn’t easy to come by either.

Luckily in this quest, I was able to interest another supervisor in the University of New Brunswick . She said she was interested in my research proposal and I quote, ‘…..your proposal will be an interesting topic for a research report….’ Having learnt from the need to submit applications immediately a Professor is interested in your life, I fired in my application without sending her an instant mail to even thank her for her interest in my case. It was after I submitted the application that I sent her a mail to inform her that I have submitted an application and had indicated her as a potential supervisor who i'll like to work with, but that didnt work for her. To my greatest surprise, her reply was that she was very interested in my proposal but already had three graduate students she had promised to supervise and that her lab is a new one which cannot take more than 3 students for a start. She was sincerely Sorry and advised that I inform the graduate school to change the application to a MEng. At this point I thought my village people had appeared to this woman over the night as I couldn’t believe what i was reading from my mail. It was very strange. So, I asked the grad school to change the research program to a MEng but was told the program also requires that i have a supervisor. Unfortunately the department did not have a lot of professors working in the area of interest/specialization indicated in my application. I got to know this information because I was always calling to speak on phone with the Chair of Graduate Studies in the Department and he deemed it fit to keep briefing me on the status of my application. To cut the long story short, He informed me during one of my calls that all the departmental faculty had assessed my application and none was interested in accepting me into the program.

Lesson 1 Clearly find out from your potential supervisor, his or her willingness to supervise you before applying. Don’t ever dwell on just their interest, let them state it on the mail they send to you that they want to supervise you.

Lesson 2: Always write a research proposal that highlights areas of common research interest among at least 3 Professors within your intended department, especially if you are not required to have a supervisor before the submission of your application. Don’t stereotype the research proposal to just one (1) Professor’s area of interest.

.........(to be continued to the last part)
Kindly bear!....Its to help prospective admission seekers...... cool

MCID grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 8:08am On Mar 30, 2017
SURGEE:
My Case is Different (MCID........Continued.....)......
.........(to be continued to the last part)

Kindly bear!....Its to help prospective admission seekers...... cool

MCID grin

Learning from and enjoying it. I can relate well to the story and hope many will be inspired by it. Kudos for sharing. Awaiting final episode...... cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 30, 2017
wealth360:

@senior man MichV. Thanks for your response. He has no wife and children yet. He has been working in a law firm for over 4years now. His first degree is in law and what is going for in Sask also is law but for a year first and after that he will proceed to master. The 20kcad covers tuition and living expenses.
sir,I am not understanding.. @bold, Is his program an undergraduate base on the context you put it?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 30, 2017
michV:
Boss morning, please help Atom27 how do he start ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Igbouwanile(m): 9:03am On Mar 30, 2017
atom27:
pls i have just gotten an admission from a college in canada, i want to apply for a visa, can someone pls put me thru all requirement i should get ready? thanks

Go to page '0' of this thread & click list of TRV chopping documents or rather download IMM5832E from IRCC website go tru it & you will see the list of documents u need to gather.. then ask for help were u are confussed.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 30, 2017
LostCity:

Boss morning, please help Atom27 how do he start ?
can he state his profile like; age, whether serving or currently employed, sponsor, program duration and fees then I may outline the list of documents sequentially here. I know how it feels when one gets admission but don't know how to start with TRV application if especially the individual has not been following the thread.
page0 as @igbouwa..outlined is well equipped with easy access to demanding information.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by chonewillie: 9:50am On Mar 30, 2017
It's a Masters Program

michV:
sir,I am not understanding.. @bold, Is his program an undergraduate base on the context you put it?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 30, 2017
chonewillie:
It's a Masters Program

are you the lawyer in question?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Joshpeei: 11:22am On Mar 30, 2017
Congratulations to you, I also got admission to Fanshawe PGC to study international business management this sept,just applied for visa though.
ARCHITECTs:
I have come back to say THANK YOU. I am very grateful to all contributors of this great thread.
I finally picked up my passport on March 1.
Applied via Paper route
Programme - PGC Construction Project Management / Fanshawe College, London, ON
Session - Fall 2017
UG - Architecture

Submitted on - Dec 22, 2016 (Linked online on same day)
Medical passed - Jan 16, 2017 (Upfront E-medical)
Approval mail - Feb 17, 2017
Passport dispatched from Accra - Feb 22, 2017
Passport ready for collection - Feb 28,2017

Here is the list of documents. (Almost all docs are notarized)
- God's favour & grace
- Admission letter
- Fee schedule
- Undergraduate transcripts
- Uni Certificate
- Form IMM 1294E
- Form IMM 5483E
- Form IMM 5832E (LAST 2 PAGES - STUDY PERMIT QUESTIONNAIRE)
- Form IMM 5645E
- CAC doc ( self employed)
- tax receipts and LIRS card
- printed copy of oanda exchange rate for my conversion from NGN - CAD
- Corporate SOA (3M plus) (used it as home tie)
- bank ref letter stating I am the sole signatory to the account (used it as home tie)
- An introduction letter on my letterhead
- Personal bank statement of 3.9m (with 60m inflow) - 42 pages SOA from Jan -Dec
- used my mum and my elder sister as co-sponsor as they are co-directors to my company in CAC doc (also to strengthen my home-tie)
- Copy of UK & US visas
- Copy of all my previous tickets & boarding pass to US, UK, dubai, Kenya, ghana
- I stated i have been to 30 states in nigeria out of 36
- my SOP (4 pages) - many tanx to Folaroyal (I will give strategy to SOP writing later)
- police character certificate
- upfront e-medical
- 2 landed properties ( for my village, both valued less than 1m)
- HSE training certificate
- Project management training certificate
- interior design certificate
- leadership training certificate
- NYSC discharge certificate
- copy of my car particulars
- IELTS Academic (written primary for US)
- NO TUITION WAS PAID

MUM
- mum SOA (4m plus) - a year statement of abt 45m inflow
- High court sworn affidavit of support of 15,000 CAD for my tuition
- A letter of sponsorship from mum why she is willing to pay tuition
- My NPC birth certificate to show relationship
- copy of her passport and all here UK & US visas and immigration stamps
- copy of her business receipts (source of funds evidence)

SIS
- Sis SOA (3m plus) - 8 months statement
- High court sworn affidavit of support of 10,000 CAD for living expenses
- A letter of sponsorship from sis why she is willing to pay tuition
- Her NPC birth certificate to show relationship
- copy of her passport and all here UK visit & study visa, US & Schengen visas and immigration stamps
- copy of contract agreement (sources of funds evidence)

MANY Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by StCruz247: 12:02pm On Mar 30, 2017
Please does it mean that someone who is residing outside Nigeria must provide police clearance certificate from both Country of Origin and Country of residence .Note: I have obtained PCC from country of resident . Your explanation is needed please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by olajide21: 12:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
Hello all.
I have a Masters Degree from a Nigerian University and presently applying for a Graduate course in a university in Canada. My Questions is: Would the Visa Officer have issues with my choice of study? I mean, a master degree holder applying for a graduate course.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Igbouwanile(m): 12:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
olajide21:
Hello all.
I have a Masters Degree from a Nigerian University and presently applying for a Graduate course in a university in Canada. My Questions is: Would the Visa Officer have issues with my choice of study? I mean, a master degree holder applying for a graduate course.

You have to ascertain if the will find out u have a masters degree already, then if you are goin for another masters degree make sure the course tallies wit ur undergraduate course 2 avoid de crazy 'purpose of visit' it's a must.. & why not go for Ph.D if eligible.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by LifeIsGuhd(f): 1:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
Applied to 3 schools in January
UBC
Uvic
Usask

Nothing yet from them

Dunno if I need new backups just yet
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by wealth360: 1:34pm On Mar 30, 2017
michV:

No. Na Masters oooooo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
UBC
Uvic
Usask

Nothing yet from them

mail your Dept to know your status, USASK give out admission/rejection starting from ending of February till March for Law and Engineering.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
wealth360:

No. Na Masters oooooo
With the funding and 4M, he is good to go with the self-sponshorship
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 1:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
UBC
Uvic
Usask

Nothing yet from them

Don't know about other schools, but my file got to my Uvic supervisor recently. So, Uvic may still be deciding.

No news yet from UBC on my app. There was need for supervisor but I couldn't get one. So, I can say if UBC is still awaiting decision.

Like someone said, email your program coordinator and perhaps copy the administrator. Wish you the best.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Fredozki(m): 2:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
Igbouwanile:

Argh! not for winter but ask ur questions..

btw.. wich program ar u going for?

MSc, Electrical and Computer Engineering, what about you?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Fredozki(m): 2:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
[quote author=Loverquin post=54941702][/quote]

Which program pls
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Igbouwanile(m): 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
Fredozki:

MSc, Electrical and Computer Engineering, what about you?

MA, Economics
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Igbouwanile(m): 3:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
UBC
Uvic
Usask

Nothing yet from them

Even though you tried with the list of schools applied, you shud have concentrated on de less competitive ones 2 increase chances of admission.

All the same goodluck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Austinpee4: 3:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
burk:
Good evening house. Thanks for all your responses to my enquiries. Please i need your professional guidance on my application. i'm thinking of submitting my personal bank statement with my corporate account statement when submitting my application. i am thinking of submitting one of the two plus my foreign bank statement. please advise which one i should submit with my foreign bank statement.

If you are the SOLE signatory of the corperate account, you can add it with your personal account as well as the foreign bank statement. Your major target should be that atleast one or all are well funded to meet the requirements of sufficiency of funds for your first year of study. (Tuition + atleast 10,000CAD)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Austinpee4: 4:00pm On Mar 30, 2017
Zemanova:
Hey guys, I submitted my application on 30th of Jan,and till now I have not receive any response. My program is starting of 1st of May,now am worried because I didn't do upfront medical, can I still meet with this date? Or can I join the program in the middle of May,if they approve my application?
As human as it is to be worried over a thing, worrying has never changed a situation. Atleast, non that i know of! Rather than worrying, why not channel same energy to be hopeful and experience another level of patience.

Anything is still possible between now and MAY. Things can happen so fast than you least expect. A medical mail can still come sooner and a final decison follow suit.

Moreover, your rising concerns and questions can only be answered by your intended school because they best know the academic structure and calender for each entry term.
In all, wait for a decision on your application and believe everything is working for your greater good be it in a delay or not.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Austinpee4: 4:22pm On Mar 30, 2017
Samo16:
Please my uncle doesn't want to do tax clearance for his company however he is willing to sponsor. He just did for his personal account. I would be using his SOA for the company. Can I submit the personal tax clearance or not boda atal. Thanks guys. Need help here.

In as much as TAX clearance is good to show the company's record of living up to it's responsibility of paying government levy, It is NOT as important as the fact that the company also lived up to it's responsibility of committing funds to your study. In other words, If the company pays for your tuition before you apply, TAX clearence would probably be a VO least worry. E no concern them, na u and ur government get that gbege!

So using a company SOA will involve COMMITMENT rather than plenty stories of writting or adding papers.

Na dey money their economy go get from the company through funding of your education be the koko sir.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (505)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.