Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,501 members, 7,830,509 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

My Bf Is Too Stingy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bf Is Too Stingy (8175 Views)

She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? / Help My Bf Is Pushing Me To Marry Other Suitors / Is The Man Wise Or Stingy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Bf Is Too Stingy by adiona(f): 11:55am On Dec 14, 2009
my dear all you need is prayer,
Re: My Bf Is Too Stingy by Hercules75(m): 11:56am On Dec 14, 2009
Wat do U know or understand about LOVE?, Ur understanding seems to be CALL ALONE, A lot is attached to CALL, kindly find time to understand wat U want in HIM, QED!
Re: My Bf Is Too Stingy by Chrisdonca(m): 12:21pm On Dec 14, 2009
HEY THAT NOT NICE TO TALK ABOUT SOMEONE WHO MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE A GODESS. IF HE DOSEN'T GIVE YOU MONEY IT MAY BE FOR A REASON MAYBE YOU ASK TOO MUCH OR YOU DON'T HAVE REAL VALUES FOR MONEY. SO IF YOU ARE NOT IN FOR THE MONEY THEM BE REAL AND STOP CRITICIZING HIM ONLINE GOLD DIGGER.THERE IS MORE TO A RELATIONSHIP THAN MONEY. YOU GIRLS DON'T SEE BEYOUND YOUR NOSE, ALL YOU KNOW IS MONEY DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO GET MONEY NOW AR DAYZZZZ, NOR TO GET A JOB, MEN GET A HEAD FIX . RAM BRAIN.YOU WANT TO TAKE IT OUT ON SOMEONE CALL ME[b] 07070077794[/b]
Re: My Bf Is Too Stingy by slimes(m): 2:16pm On Dec 14, 2009
Stingy is not the word here. Understanding is. Try as much as possible to understand what makes him not to call frequently. I personally would hail the guy for sacrificing his sleep for you.
Re: My Bf Is Too Stingy by Nnekababy: 2:29pm On Dec 14, 2009
Girl a man like this will never change, you will end up spending on him and the family when you get married. The best time to enjoy a relationship is during courtship, if your boyfriend is stingy I will advise you forget and look else where, Good luck.
Re: My Bf Is Too Stingy by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 14, 2009
@ Poster

If he dosent call you call him nau. If you cant cope with it, then leave him. You people should stop creating unnecessary problmes for yourselves jor. angry
Re: My Bf Is Too Stingy by stede(m): 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2009
@ poster, what did you mean by the defination of stingyness
Re: My Bf Is Too Stingy by Nnekababy: 9:42am On Dec 15, 2009
You guys need to grow up, you can not come here and tell all the girls to shut up or get a fucking job, that language I believe should be reserve for your servant and in your bedroom and not in a public place. So please mind the way you address us. This just shows how uncivilized you guys are. lipsrsealed
Re: My Bf Is Too Stingy by isiegbe(m): 7:44pm On Dec 15, 2009
[color=#000099][/color] My own gf even want that call stuff to be at nite when she will have that time to tell all that she wants me to hear and she will even tell me to flash her instead whenever i have her in mind may be to tell her i have her in mind. Wasting money is what she dont like in any form of it . So poster just make use of your endurance strength . Call him if you feel you need much of his attention . Dont say stingy about your guy its not a good ting
Re: My Bf Is Too Stingy by amf(f): 1:20pm On Dec 16, 2009
it might not be what u r thinking most of the coppers r suffering. U know him better than anyone here so follow ur mind.
Re: My Bf Is Too Stingy by Enoyoh: 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2009
Dearie,
ask him why he cant call you during the day.
If his answer is because of credit, then you
just have to wake up.

If you truly love him then advise him to start calling during the day.

All the best.
Re: My Bf Is Too Stingy by nomic: 2:59pm On Dec 16, 2009
tymes are so hard on d guyx part so sinx u kan expliot 4m odax jux keep spinnin n makin it up wit him,d world will still gv a positive change 2 his life den u wont even be in d poxition 2 rmba us.but wat was hix stand 4m inception of d relationship if i may ask?baby dat shudnt scare u provided d basicx r all dr keep tunin ur love 2 his channel,mine was in lk urx,baby pass him ur luv tule tule pass him ur luv anytin wey u d do pass him ur luv,dont go 2 jail bcox of luv but u can still create hixtory,stay kool my woman d kloze
Re: My Bf Is Too Stingy by bizgirl(f): 3:04pm On Dec 16, 2009
isiegbe:

[color=#000099][/color] My own gf even want that call stuff to be at nite when she will have that time to tell all that she wants me to hear and she will even tell me to flash her instead whenever i have her in mind may be to tell her i have her in mind. Wasting money is what she dont like in any form of it . So poster just make use of your endurance strength . Call him if you feel you need much of his attention . Dont say stingy about your guy its not a good ting

i think ur gf should praise God for having you, she must have seen your caring ability to have told u that. and moreover am sure u ddnt start ur r/ship based on mid nite calls.

@poster.
it has happend to me b4 and i had my bitter pills of experience to swallow at the end. but this 4 mnth is too short for any conclusion. y dont u call him and ask for his challenges. if he is telling lies u will know. please shine ur eyes and dont allow any body to take an advantage of u. if he cares for u and u can confirm it pls everything is not abt money. i wish u well.
Re: My Bf Is Too Stingy by olowoiya: 11:47am On Dec 17, 2009
your Bf might not be stingy,since he is still a serving his country. U should still give him more chance till he start working,and if there are no changes u first explain how u feel about it to him .so as for u not to leave him now and be regretting later.To me to there is nothing wrong with midnight calls b'cos it gives more time to talk on some issues with ur guy,than in the day. smiley
Re: My Bf Is Too Stingy by smooooooth: 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2009
incase u guys forgotten corper allowee is still 9k. jeez, the guy will cook, transport and pay rent. haba! he even tried to be maintaining the 100bucks on his line for free calls, i expect him to have traded that for a piece of akara, when the owu crious. lol. the guy love u jor. manage am!
Re: My Bf Is Too Stingy by MugSmasher: 6:53pm On Dec 18, 2009
@poster

Stupid girl angry. . . . Do you think the guy is a mugu and doesnt have better things to do with money than to waste time calling cunts left right ad center? Why is it the boyfriend that should be calling? why cant you for once practice this so called stupid female independence and liberalism by doing the calling to know your independent undecided But then again, what do you expect from broke ass retarded idiots wearing skirts? undecided

you better go out and buy N100 Mtn to call him! Stingy bastard waiting for awoof!
Re: My Bf Is Too Stingy by Dwind: 7:01pm On Dec 18, 2009
MugSmasher
Make them understand that love is not all about calling and chating. for me i don't always call. if creator of this topic hapen to be my girlfriend, she will never recieve any call from me again
Re: My Bf Is Too Stingy by Anabel(f): 7:38pm On Dec 18, 2009
you want my advice, please quit, that relationship is not for you
Re: My Bf Is Too Stingy by KennyG6(m): 7:40pm On Dec 18, 2009
@poster, the love lust of money is the root of all evil, forget his stinginess just stick with him wink wink
Re: My Bf Is Too Stingy by mamagee3(f): 11:11pm On Jan 30, 2010
Become stingy. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba / My Sexcapades In University Of Lagos ( Pictures Attached) / Is Adultery A Criminal Offence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.