Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,751 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs (29653 Views)

Yahoo Boy Cried On Street Over Broken Heart After His Girlfriend Spent His Money / Muma Gee Now In A Romantic Relationship With Ex Brown E -_photos / "Muma Gee Is An Infidel, Adulterer & Fetish" - Prince Eke Blasts Ex Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs by CioAngels(f): 11:19am On Feb 25, 2017
exlinkleads:
Contrarily to what people thing, "celebrities are all the same and that their companionship never last", Singer Muma Gee have putting the dogs to rest. The singer recently opened up about her broken marriage with Prince Eke, saying she gave her all to make the it work.

In her own words:

"I got married and became a full time house wife for 6 years. For me to have taken a break (from entertainment) for six years, that's enough to tell anyone I was really dedicated. I gave the marriage all my life, all my time, but if the persons involved are restless a bit, you can't be in control"

See the interview footage below....

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/02/singer-muma-gee-opens-up-over-broken.html

cc lalasticlala ijeybabe ishilove mynd44 dominique missyb3
Sincerely, i believe you.
Re: Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs by Millz404(m): 11:19am On Feb 25, 2017
tutorago:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Y u edited your message from Hy to the above quote?

My mama say make i d greet first
Re: Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 25, 2017
It is well with all our celebrity marriage
Re: Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs by martineverest(m): 11:22am On Feb 25, 2017
can we see y the likes of rita dominic,genevieve,waje etc are living happily?

1 Like

Re: Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs by wordbank(m): 11:22am On Feb 25, 2017
lies everywhere
U have babas fvcking u
Eke have bitches all over
Kids have less parenting
Make una shift until bubu return
Re: Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs by thestevens: 11:23am On Feb 25, 2017
So been a house wife now is a bad thing?,,abeg next episode
Re: Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs by ebner70(m): 11:23am On Feb 25, 2017
singer kwa, Pls someone shld remind me just one of her songs
Re: Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 25, 2017
Chei, sorry.
Why couldn't you continue with the all that you have already given.

That is the African man for you.
Once you decide to marry them, be readily sure to totally sublet and submit your all till death do you part.

To the average African man, you don't exist as long as he is there or living. You are not even supposed to be seen or heard without his permission (the boss!). Please bear with us!

Next time, please don't make that mistake.
Re: Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:24am On Feb 25, 2017
Everybody one dey open up... undecided

I wonder why the men never get to "open up".
Re: Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs by obawinner(m): 11:28am On Feb 25, 2017
hmm such is life
Re: Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs by blaqroy: 11:29am On Feb 25, 2017
Same old story
Re: Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs by felixomor: 11:29am On Feb 25, 2017
martineverest:
can we see y the likes of rita dominic,genevieve,waje etc are living happily?

Are u living with them?
Re: Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs by CioAngels(f): 11:30am On Feb 25, 2017
exlinkleads:
Contrarily to what people thing, "celebrities are all the same and that their companionship never last", Singer Muma Gee have putting the dogs to rest. The singer recently opened up about her broken marriage with Prince Eke, saying she gave her all to make the it work.

In her own words:

"I got married and became a full time house wife for 6 years. For me to have taken a break (from entertainment) for six years, that's enough to tell anyone I was really dedicated. I gave the marriage all my life, all my time, but if the persons involved are restless a bit, you can't be in control"

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/02/singer-muma-gee-opens-up-over-broken.html

Did you have children?
Re: Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs by naijaboiy: 11:33am On Feb 25, 2017
Do we give a Fück? undecided
Re: Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 25, 2017
JOYOSITA:
Celebrity marriages don't last.

Yet people blindy go into it. Does it mean there was no love?
Re: Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 25, 2017
Poor excuse
Some women can still be housewife and work .. so na her excuse b that undecided
Re: Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs by EncephalonPikin(m): 11:35am On Feb 25, 2017
Re: Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs by EncephalonPikin(m): 11:35am On Feb 25, 2017
Re: Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs by tutorago: 11:39am On Feb 25, 2017
Millz404:

My mama say make i d greet first

Oh, that's a valid reason. You are pardoned. grin grin grin

Tutorago is urgently seeking for experienced tutors who are passionate about impacting positively on the education of our Clients across states in Nigeria.

Send your CV to info@tutorago.com
Re: Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs by EncephalonPikin(m): 11:40am On Feb 25, 2017

Re: Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs by DollarAngel(m): 11:40am On Feb 25, 2017
Okay

1 Like

Re: Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs by mark666: 11:41am On Feb 25, 2017
U wan create traffic wit you own story.... Check out tontolet own... And learn.... Una de expose Una things
Re: Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs by alen4smith(m): 11:43am On Feb 25, 2017
exlinkleads:

In her own words:

see this edede when no get shame
Re: Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs by Jennifer89(f): 11:46am On Feb 25, 2017
Papiikush:
Who is muma gee?

Is she the nurse taking care of buhari in UK?

No she's the anesthetist. She's trying not to give bubu overdose so he doesn't go on a long tripgrin
Re: Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs by isnovic(m): 11:49am On Feb 25, 2017
What is wrong in being a full time housewife.

What is really happening to "ladies" nowadays.
Re: Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs by Pearly255(f): 11:53am On Feb 25, 2017
Re: Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs by Ilovewetpussy(m): 11:54am On Feb 25, 2017
D
Re: Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs by Pray(m): 11:54am On Feb 25, 2017
People cha...... they will not invite you to their wedding, but wen issues come up, it's the masses (us) that will be commenting. No time to waste time. Let the celebs comment on themselves.
Re: Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs by AuroraB(f): 11:58am On Feb 25, 2017
olayinka807:
smiley

CELEBRITY MARRIAGE AND BREAKUP!!!! WATCH FULL VIDEO OF THE INTERVIEW @@ http://www.9janewsarena.com/2017/02/singer-muma-gee-opens-up-over-broken.html?
Watch video of how sumbori marriage take fall You think you are doing me? You are doing yasef grin
Re: Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs by no1madman(m): 12:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
And then. ..
Re: Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs by odogwu2007(m): 12:13pm On Feb 25, 2017
dacovajnr:
Is that the reason why this made it to Fp? shocked shocked
biko ask them oooh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Continue With This Relationship / Couple Who Met In Primary School Set To Wed (Photos) / Obasanjo At The Wedding Reception Of Prince Of Ero In Ondo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.