Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs (29654 Views)

Yahoo Boy Cried On Street Over Broken Heart After His Girlfriend Spent His Money / Muma Gee Now In A Romantic Relationship With Ex Brown E -_photos / "Muma Gee Is An Infidel, Adulterer & Fetish" - Prince Eke Blasts Ex Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs by odogwu2007(m): 12:16pm On Feb 25, 2017
Millz404:
All of you should carry your useless marriage problems one side.... We are concentrating on exchange rate ryt now
yes oooh fully supported abeg wetin dollar dey this morning, have osi baba done another magic? grin that man too much

1 Like

Re: Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs by chccho(m): 12:18pm On Feb 25, 2017
petsolo119:
You are a die hard scammer!!!
Mods come and see ooooo
Re: Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs by odogwu2007(m): 12:18pm On Feb 25, 2017
Who is muma G?

Re: Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs by VeniJu: 12:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
exlinkleads:
Contrarily to what people thing, "celebrities are all the same and that their companionship never last", Singer Muma Gee have putting the dogs to rest. The singer recently opened up about her broken marriage with Prince Eke, saying she gave her all to make the it work.

In her own words:

"I got married and became a full time house wife for 6 years. For me to have taken a break (from entertainment) for six years, that's enough to tell anyone I was really dedicated. I gave the marriage all my life, all my time, but if the persons involved are restless a bit, you can't be in control"

See the interview footage below....

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/02/singer-muma-gee-opens-up-over-broken.html

cc lalasticlala ijeybabe ishilove mynd44 dominique missyb3

If u're a blogger with this kind of grammertical errors, i wonder where your blogging is taking you to. Maybe to users of ''2go''tongue

1 Like

Re: Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs by DewsBury(f): 12:31pm On Feb 25, 2017
Hmmm....this thing called marriage! It is obviously not for everyone but the pressure from family and society won't allow a lot of people live their true lives and be themselves.

1 Like

Re: Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs by Gassa007: 12:32pm On Feb 25, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:
Na so oooooo You are expected to do it all when you decided to get married to a LAZY MAN. Did you expect him to change? undecided
Who told you Prince Eke is a lazy man
Re: Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs by HarveySpecter1: 12:33pm On Feb 25, 2017
Gassa007:

Who told you Prince Eke is a lazy man

Don't mind kanwuliaextra,she never still get sense.
Re: Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs by JOYOSITA(f): 12:58pm On Feb 25, 2017
huche:

Yet people blindy go into it. Does it mean there was no love?
if you ask me bro, na who I go ask?
Re: Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs by exlinkleads(f): 1:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
VeniJu:

If u're a blogger with this kind of grammertical errors, i wonder where your blogging is taking you to. Maybe to users of ''2go''tongue

my dear, have corrected the errors already in my blog but can't correct it in nairaland cuz its on fp already.

you know what happens when you type with your phone.

thanks anyway for the professional criticism
Re: Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs by VeniJu: 1:17pm On Feb 25, 2017
exlinkleads:

my dear, have corrected the errors already in my blog but can't correct it in nairaland cuz its on fp already.

you know what happens when you type with your phone.

thanks anyway for the professional criticism

What's the name/domain of ur blog?

And for accepting ur mistake, i have this token for you.

Re: Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs by MsIndependent1: 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2017
"I gave in my all" this phrase has always been used for justification after they separate.
*Tiwa gave in her all
*Tonto gave in her all
*You now, Muma gave in your all

Na real waaaaa ooh
These celebs stay married for once naa, heaven no go fall
Re: Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs by Donlip2(m): 2:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
How ur marriage take concern me? feel like fucking make i go mortuary go pay 20 Bleep,instead of wasting my 500 on ashawo.
Re: Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs by dsocioemmy(m): 2:18pm On Feb 25, 2017
Na waoo. all of una always dey give una best. Na the men dey always be the devil abi. na wa for una o
Re: Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs by dsocioemmy(m): 2:18pm On Feb 25, 2017
Na waoo. all of una always dey give una best. Na the men dey always be the devil abi. na wa for una o...
Na waoo. all of una always dey give una best. Na the men dey always be the devil abi. na wa for una o
Re: Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs by exlinkleads(f): 2:29pm On Feb 25, 2017
VeniJu:

What's the name/domain of ur blog?

And for accepting ur mistake, i have this token for you.

hahahahaha, thanks anyway.

my blog is exlinklodge.com

see u there
Re: Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs by Atasieogadi(m): 2:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
Nothing is perfect. coolNothing is perfect.
Re: Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs by Atasieogadi(m): 2:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
dsocioemmy:
na wa
Re: Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs by TinaAnita(f): 4:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
JOYOSITA:
Celebrity marriages don't last.

Didn't you read where she said she took a break from entertainment? So how did her celebirity life break her marriage? Nawa for una brain o! What of those who aren't celebrities? Aren't they suffering the same thing? A marriage that will break will sure break regardless of the couples involved.
Re: Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs by VeniJu: 5:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
exlinkleads:

hahahahaha, thanks anyway.

my blog is exlinklodge.com
see u there
Surely..
Re: Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs by JOYOSITA(f): 5:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
TinaAnita:

Didn't you read where she said she took a break from entertainment? So how did her celebirity life break her marriage? Nawa for una brain o! What of those who aren't celebrities? Aren't they suffering the same thing? A marriage that will break will sure break regardless of the couples involved.
if ur brain was active enough, u would have known her leaving the spotlight for six years, doesn't/didn't make her less a celebrity. Most divorce cases we read here r always about celebrities. Happy weekend!
Re: Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs by TinaAnita(f): 8:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
JOYOSITA:
if ur brain was active enough, u would have known her leaving the spotlight for six years, doesn't/didn't make her less a celebrity. Most divorce cases we read here r always about celebrities. Happy weekend!

You didn't make point but rather you chose to advertise ignorance. How can you tell me how her celebrity status broke her marriage? We still have celebrities whose marriages are still in tact don't forget that. I know of loads of people who are divorces and they aren't celebrities.
Re: Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs by ItzChizzyBaby1(f): 8:14pm On Feb 25, 2017
Papiikush:
Who is muma gee?

Is she the nurse taking care of buhari in UK?

She is Buhari's grandmother, lolssss tongue tongue
Celebrity marriage na wa ooo[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
celebrities marriage no dey last na..dats a fact
Re: Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs by Kaslino(m): 11:43pm On Feb 25, 2017
Full Housewife for 6yrs who contested primaries for House of Reps abi...It seems she and Tonto have given a new definition to the word 'Wailers'

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Continue With This Relationship / 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies / Couple Who Met In Primary School Set To Wed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.