Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court (23025 Views)

I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court / My Husband Is Too Jealous / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by ipobbigot7: 5:41pm On Feb 28, 2017
dangotesmummy:
that's what you deserve. A commercial v@gina.you cannot dominate only one v@gyna
If you try me i promise i will stay put with your own as long as you are giving it to me like food.

You know what i mean?

Ma teba tie and you won't have a rival, trust me.
Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by dangotesmummy: 11:10am On Mar 01, 2017
ipobbigot7:
If you try me i promise i will stay put with your own as long as you are giving it to me like food.

You know what i mean?

Ma teba tie and you won't have a rival, trust me.
I don't know what you mean
Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by ipobbigot7: 11:47am On Mar 01, 2017
dangotesmummy:
I don't know what you mean
Stop acting the school girl, of course you know what i mean.

You have already guessed right, it's true i like v@gyna but not the kind you are suggesting but a decent one especially your own.
Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by dangotesmummy: 11:58am On Mar 01, 2017
ipobbigot7:
Stop acting the school girl, of course you know what i mean.

You have already guessed right, it's true i like v@gyna but not the kind you are suggesting but a decent one especially your own.
no I have told you what you deserve. The one in between my thighs is not for people like you
Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by ipobbigot7: 12:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by ipobbigot7: 12:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
dangotesmummy:
no I have told you what you deserve. The one in between my thighs is not for people like you
But how do you mean now?

You don't even know me nor my pedegree, so is unfair you just conclude like that.
Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by dangotesmummy: 2:58pm On Mar 02, 2017
ipobbigot7:
But how do you mean now?

You don't even know me nor my pedegree, so is unfair you just conclude like that.
orisirisi. What is your pedigree? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: I Don't Know If Polygamy Is A Sin / What's So Special About Getting Married? / Since You Know Your Partner Is Not Satisfying You, Why Accept To Marry & Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.