Stats: 3,151,373 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court (23027 Views)

I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court / My Husband Is Too Jealous / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by uvalued(m): 8:22am On Feb 26, 2017
carmag:
.""“On several occasions, l caught him stealing from me after a hard day’s job""

is it possible for a LASMA official to come home with money each time she is back from work...is she a business woman

just asking....
that caught my attention to
Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by mostyg(m): 8:34am On Feb 26, 2017
The husband was only taking back what her colleagues collected from him while he was also going about his daily business. He is probably a commercial bus driver.
On the otherhand, the woman needs to be probed. There must be explanation to what she meant by 'after a hard day's job'.
Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 26, 2017
This woman wey get sharp mouth like this huh, seems her wahala don turn her husband to drunk, and the drunkard himself thinks jazz is the reason he is now a drunkard. Divorce has shown up.

But one thing I know for sure is. Once the court issues this divorce. The man will stop drinking and the woman will continue with her now better life.
Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by Bobulopsy(m): 9:19am On Feb 26, 2017
Chai! you are wicked ooo
carmag:
.""“On several occasions, l caught him stealing from me after a hard day’s job""

is it possible for a LASMA official to come home with money each time she is back from work...is she a business woman

just asking....
Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by dangotesmummy: 9:36am On Feb 26, 2017
ipobbigot7:
I believe the man married her when she was without a job, now that she secured a paid, she feels to have stepped up and probably must've some colleagues or boss at Work now doing the thing for her, hence the man has become unfit for her again and should be branded with all kinds of names and accusations to hang him to the gallow.

Women!!!
so she should be with a kleptomaniac and diabolic person because she wants to please the same society that will mock her even if she didn't marry

Until the man uses her or her kids for money rituals and meanwhile the only thing in your brain is just s.x s.x s.x.s.x,brez and v@gyn@

Why must you men always have to narrow everything down to s.x

So it only has to be because of a bosse's peeneese she will want to walk out of a dangerous marriage

Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by dangotesmummy: 9:39am On Feb 26, 2017
Billyonaire:
This woman wey get sharp mouth like this huh, seems her wahala don turn her husband to drunk, and the drunkard himself thinks jazz is the reason he is now a drunkard. Divorce has shown up.

But one thing I know for sure is. Once the court issues this divorce. The man will stop drinking and the woman will continue with her now better life.
you people can never change.no wonder marriages cannot last this days. Women will rather be baby mamas than put up with orisirisi nonsense.in Africa it must always be the woman's fault for the breakdown of marriage as if she married herself

Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 26, 2017
dangotesmummy:
you people can never change.no wonder marriages cannot last this days. Women will rather be baby mamas than put up with orisirisi nonsense.in Africa it must always be the woman's fault for the breakdown of marriage as if she married herself
So what is your perspective ?
Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by delishpot: 10:18am On Feb 26, 2017
oloriLFC:
The man too will have something to say. There are always three sides to a story. The man's version, the woman's and the truth.

But he did not come to court to deny her own story. I was looking forward to hearing g his own side. cool

Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by delishpot: 10:24am On Feb 26, 2017
Sisqoman:
After 2 kids, olosho, she don get another fuckers out side be that.

Shamming women to remain in unhappy marriages since the beginning of time. Now you see why your grand mothers and those before them had long lasting marriages? It wasn't because the marriages were happy, but because they would be shamed should they gather the balls to leave. People like you would say after 20 years? Olosho wants some extra. Yes after two kids, because maybe, just maybe she was holding on and trying to play the good wife. If she had left before one kid, you would still say she left too early.
Instead of our society to build better family life for both sexes, it tries to build only better wives. That has been the problem. Same problem the blacks in America face today.

Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by seunO4: 10:25am On Feb 26, 2017
carmag:

just asking....

Have you forgotten they get tips from all those commercial drivers and those road offenders ?

I know of a lastma official that comes home with nothing less than 3k everyday and also free rides.
Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 26, 2017
To the broke people wondering how she got money after a hard days work maybe she withdrew money from her account. What a stupid and poverty minded question! People get paid monthly and still have cash in their wallets. Just looking for any cheap excuse to belittle the woman! He is the thief and the drunk yet 90% of people commenting are blaming the woman!

Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by topzeezo: 10:52am On Feb 26, 2017
Heyy

Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by TheWhiteLynchM(m): 12:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
so nobody is gonna check names
nobody representing NCAN reporting 4 duty?
Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by Crixina(f): 12:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
carmag:

just asking....
clear case of a thief stealing from a thief.
Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by ipobbigot7: 12:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
dangotesmummy:
so she should be with a kleptomaniac and diabolic person because she wants to please the same society that will mock her even if she didn't marry

Until the man uses her or her kids for money rituals and meanwhile the only thing in your brain is just s.x s.x s.x.s.x,brez and v@gyn@

Why must you men always have to narrow everything down to s.x

So it only has to be because of a bosse's peeneese she will want to walk out of a dangerous marriage
Lol. You make me crack my ribs. grin grin grin grin
kleptomaniac and diabolicism is just yet a claim until it's proven, and you know people make up accusing to get justice or sympathy.

If the man really wanted to use them for money 8yrs of being together is too much to achieve that.

Interestingly, since you already know what is on my mind you might just be the person i have been searching for. Why we start making out together?
Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by Originalsly: 12:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
carmag:

just asking....
Sooo on point!....I expected the judge to ask her to explain.... since most people leave home with money and return broke! Hmmm....kleptomaniac be checking fone... if he were he would first steal it...maybe check it later!
Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by dangotesmummy: 1:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
ipobbigot7:

Lol. You make me crack my ribs. grin grin grin grin
kleptomaniac and diabolicism is just yet a claim until it's proven, and you know people make up accusing to get justice or sympathy.

If the man really wanted to use them for money 8yrs of being together is too much to achieve that.

Interestingly, since you already know what is on my mind you might just be the person i have been searching for. Why we start making out together?
I knew it.what else,s.x
Monday your thoughts are s.x
Tuesday s.x
Wednesday still horney
Thursday looking out for vagyn@
Friday planning how to get laid
Saturday still insatiable
Sunday same

Why must every issue or marital breakdown reasons always have to be about s.x.who feels comfortable sleeping with a fetish and diabolic man?
Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by dangotesmummy: 1:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
Billyonaire:
So what is your perspective ?
my perspective is 2 people make a marriage fail or work.no individual has 100% work to do,its a complementary contribution.if it failed it was because both didn't make it work and if it succeeds it means both of them made it work
Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
dangotesmummy:
my perspective is 2 people make a marriage fail or work.no individual has 100% work to do,its a complementary contribution.if it failed it was because both didn't make it work and if it succeeds it means both of them made it work

There are certain relationships that can kill you, irrespective of your innocence or otherwise. This has nothing to do with marriage or not, it has more to do with the nature of human behavior and mental compartmentalization as a function of events in relationships. Could be parents to kid, kid to parent, boyfriend to girlfriend, close friends etc. We tend to get married without knowing these basic theories on the working of the human mind. Best bet if to understand that some relationship problems, CAN NOT BE SOLVED. But you can separate in other to regain your sanity or even stay alive. God wont help you with this, so you guys can pray for anything I guess, I believe some people will even pray for Gravity to go away...lol.
Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by dangotesmummy: 2:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
Billyonaire:

There are certain relationships that can kill you, irrespective of your innocence or otherwise. This has nothing to do with marriage or not, it has more to do with the nature of human behavior and mental compartmentalization.
you're digressing.

Stick to the issue on ground
Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
dangotesmummy:
you're digressing.

Stick to the issue on ground
And who is the entity behind the typing that believes he can decide what I type on my keyboard ?
Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by ipobbigot7: 2:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
dangotesmummy:
I knew it.what else,s.x
Monday your thoughts are s.x
Tuesday s.x
Wednesday still horney
Thursday looking out for vagyn@
Friday planning how to get laid
Saturday still insatiable
Sunday same

Why must every issue or marital breakdown reasons always have to be about s.x.who feels comfortable sleeping with a fetish and diabolic man?
Ok leave the man alone.

After all you are not yet accusing me to be diabolical.

So since you know my crave, will you make out with me?

Am sure you be up to the task.
Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by dangotesmummy: 3:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
ipobbigot7:
Ok leave the man alone.

After all you are not yet accusing me to be diabolical.

So since you know my crave, will you make out with me?

Am sure you be up to the task.
go and get an ashewo to satisfy your insatiable libido
Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by dangotesmummy: 3:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
Billyonaire:
And who is the entity behind the typing that believes he can decide what I type on my keyboard ?
the "entity" is the mother of a billionaire. The person who raised one of Africa's richest so mind the way you address a billionaire's mother cool
Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
dangotesmummy:
the "entity" is the mother of a billionaire. The person who raised one of Africa's richest so mind the way you address a billionaire's mother cool
Now I see where Dangote got his "wisdom" from. undecided cry
Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by ipobbigot7: 3:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
dangotesmummy:
go and get an ashewo to satisfy your insatiable libido
Are you wishing me that bad or you are being stingy with the free gift God gave you for me?
Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by dangotesmummy: 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
ipobbigot7:
Are you wishing me that bad or you are being stingy with the free gift God gave you for me?
that's what asewos are meant for.their v@gyna is their commercial instrument they use in working. That's why I recommended people specializing in what you want wink

Channel your wants there
Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by dangotesmummy: 6:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
Billyonaire:
Now I see where Dangote got his "wisdom" from. undecided cry
a billionaire's mother, a philanthropist mother, an employer of labour's mother cool
Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by ipobbigot7: 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
dangotesmummy:
that's what asewos are meant for.their v@gyna is their commercial instrument they use in working. That's why I recommended people specializing in what you want wink

Channel your wants there

Don't do that, i deserve better.
Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by dangotesmummy: 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
ipobbigot7:

Don't do that, i deserve better.
that's what you deserve. A commercial v@gina.you cannot dominate only one v@gyna

Share Your Crazy Experiences With Last Borns / What's So Special About Getting Married? / Reno Omokri: I Don't Know If Polygamy Is A Sin